IMFL (resized).png
115646FD-F806-4E1D-9ACA-5D62CAC9CAF2 (resized).jpeg
im-pro-detail-04-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
smallIM-Pro-Playfield-01a (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-03-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-08-1522125304409_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-13-1522127918010_grande (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 23.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Like vinyl, you are sounding like a broken record.

Well, you don't need to insult me now do you? I already said I was all for a Judas Priest pinball machine so what more do you want?

Or does that hurt your feelings too?

Plus this thread has been off topic since it started. I haven't seen one owner of Stern Iron Maiden chime in yet.

#102 6 years ago

I restored a Stern Iron Maiden playfield , does that count?

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I restored a Stern Iron Maiden playfield , does that count?

Finally somebody's on topic so all the whiners can stop whining!

Do you have any pics?

#104 6 years ago

Just looked ,no pictures . My friend is putting a Stern Iron Maiden togather with a mostly populated playfield he picked up . Mostly minor touch ups but the upper playfield was missing an insert so I had to put that in and add the "x" that was on that insert .

#105 6 years ago

Cool. I always liked the look of that game but never played one. A guy in the area has a HUO one for sale but his junk is usually too rich for my blood.

http://endlesspinball.com/iron-maiden-pinball-5500/

Not sure if there is already an Iron Maiden club thread, but I think the OP should consider making this one it.

#106 6 years ago

The backglass looks like Joan Jett.

#107 6 years ago

I seen Iron Maiden and Judas Priest together in 1982 or 1983 I believe. It was an unbelievable show. Axe was suppose to be there also but didn't show for some reason.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well, you don't need to insult me now do you? I already said I was all for a Judas Priest pinball machine so what more do you want?
Or does that hurt your feelings too?
Plus this thread has been off topic since it started. I haven't seen one owner of Stern Iron Maiden chime in yet.

Whos butt hurt? You it appears since you come into every rock and roll pin thread and regurgitate the same "dinosaur blah blah" over and over.

We get it.

#109 6 years ago

I can't imagine I'm going to care about the new game, band pins are to me now, I don't think Stern will ever top Metallica. Hey, never know, happy to be pleasantly surprised. But I did help restore an original Iron Maiden backglass, so in the spirit of actually adding content here's what the two layers of it look like separate if you've never seen it.

iron_maiden_01.jpgiron_maiden_01.jpg

iron_maiden_02.jpgiron_maiden_02.jpg

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

But I did help restore an original Iron Maiden backglass

I always wondered how they got Joyce DeWitt to stand that still with all those pipes and stuff when she posed for the artwork ....

rd

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

you come into every rock and roll pin thread and regurgitate the same "dinosaur blah blah" over and over.

We get it.

I get it too. I'm guessing you are one of those guys that just won't let something go and like to constantly point out somebody elses faults to maybe make you feel like a bigger man, but I really don't know.

I'm only human, and maybe occasionally I change my mind.

Case in point and you're more than welcome to go shit on this thread too if you like.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maiden-pinball

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I get it too. I'm guessing you are one of those guys that just won't let something go and like to constantly point out somebody elses faults to maybe make you feel like a bigger man, but I really don't know.
Case in point and you're more than welcome to go shit on this thread too if you like.

Lol, nice spin job. If I gave half a crap, I could easily find a dozen posts by you regarding these dinosaur rock bands. Normally you bring some solid entertainment, but you need some new material it seems.

#113 6 years ago

You really are obsessed with my posting history aren't you? I really have no idea why what somebody else says on an internet forum really bothers you so much. It's only an opinion, which of course can change from time to time. I don't expect anything I say to change other people's views. And they are certainly allowed to have their own and I'm not going to tell them they are wrong for posting them.

But I'll take it with a grain of salt and just let it go myself.

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ok I guess I was bored. Point proven so no need to harp on it any longer.

Screenshot_2018-01-01-17-29-03 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-01-01-17-29-03 (resized).png

#115 6 years ago

I'm guessing at least in school you never got reprimanded for not doing your homework.

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm guessing at least in school you never got reprimanded for not doing your homework.

Nope, good memory so just passed tests.

#117 6 years ago

Real good selective memory for sure.

Tell you what, from now on when I use the word "dinosaur" I will stick with ancient reptilian creatures so it won't bother you any more. How's that sound?

PS- some of those quotes were definitely not mine. I never mentioned a toilet, but that seems where this discussion is heading.

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I seen Iron Maiden and Judas Priest together in 1982 or 1983 I believe. It was an unbelievable show.

I believe it may have been 1982, cuz I saw them that same year in New York on their "Beast on the Road" tour where Maiden actually opened up for Judas Priest. One of the greatest tours ever!

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from MacLean:

I believe it may have been 1982, cuz I saw them that same year in New York on their "Beast on the Road" tour where Maiden actually opened up for Judas Priest. One of the greatest tours ever!

Probably so. I wasnt a fan of Iron Maiden at that time but i went because i had some friends wanting me to go so i was just basically along for the ride and not expecting to see a concert that i would enjoy. I was totally blown away and walked out of there a Iron Maiden fan, damn those guys really rocked the place and put on a hell of a show! Seeing Eddie walk out on stage was one of the most awesome things i have ever seen in my life and then they had the big Eddie thing that comes out over top of the drummer. ........just unbelievable man. I will never forget that show ever!

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

then they had the big Eddie thing that comes out over top of the drummer. ........just unbelievable man. I will never forget that show ever!

That was Clive Burr's last tour on drums. They began headlining after that tour. No shows today even come close to that height of energy.

Can't wait for the Maiden pin!

#121 6 years ago

Saw them on that tour at Chicago Fest. Went on to see them play 10 more times. Never came close to that show.

#122 6 years ago

I dunno..... I GUESS I could go for an Iron Maiden pin.

20180102_201737 (resized).jpg20180102_201737 (resized).jpg

20180102_201758 (resized).jpg20180102_201758 (resized).jpg

20180102_201751 (resized).jpg20180102_201751 (resized).jpg

#123 6 years ago

Iron Maiden pin will be a hit a just like the upcoming tour of hits songs and not the new crap they have put out since after Brave New World

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Real good selective memory for sure.
Tell you what, from now on when I use the word "dinosaur" I will stick with ancient reptilian creatures so it won't bother you any more. How's that sound?
PS- some of those quotes were definitely not mine. I never mentioned a toilet, but that seems where this discussion is heading.

Selective sight too!

#126 6 years ago

THANK YOU! I've been saying since the beginning Trans-Siberian Orchestra is a Juggernaut and needs it's own pin!
Oh boy I hope Hwighway does it!!!

#127 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Dammit I wasn't around to lock in that bet
But yeah 2018 - bet made.

Get ready to pay out in super quick time

Looking like this March

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

THANK YOU! I've been saying since the beginning Trans-Siberian Orchestra is a Juggernaut and needs it's own pin!

Rumor on the street is they will be doing a Jaws/Siberian Orchestra hybrid pinball machine soon. Then comes Pulp Fiction with a Celtic Women soundtrack.

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Get ready to pay out in super quick time
Looking like this March

Yep been ready for the last 5 springs. but it wait there are rumors NOW?!!

#130 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yep been ready for the last 5 springs. but it wait there are rumors NOW?!!

I really do think it is coming way sooner than people think......

#131 6 years ago

I really do think it is coming way sooner than people think......

I know you do, I believe you do 100%; Just like the others. So skin of your back you'd be the winner! (or Pinside)

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I know you do, I believe you do 100%; Just like the others. So skin of your back you'd be the winner! (or Pinside)

Well, I obviously don't know for sure but the weight of evidence is very heavy towards this year and probably next release.... we shall see!

#133 6 years ago

Well, I obviously don't know for sure but the weight of evidence is very heavy towards this year and probably next release.... we shall see!

What evidence?

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Let them do Maiden. as long as Priest is next. I got my dream songfest already made up.
Tyrant
Ripper
Dissident Agressor
Exciter
White Heat Red Hot
Hell Bent For Leather
Burnin' Up
Breaking' The Law
Grinder
Rapid Fire
Screaming For Vengeance
Electric Eye
Freewheel Burnin
Love Bites
Some Heads are Gonna Roll.

Where's "the Sentinel" dude??

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

Where's "the Sentinel" dude??

I had a list a mile long, but you know with these pinball machines they can only fit so many.

You know I'm going to use the pinball browser to get Let Us Prey in there somehow.

#136 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

What evidence?

There are enough people dropping hints ( especially those who have been right in the past ) ..... that it is looking almost certain for 2018.

A side bet is that it is next out!

#137 6 years ago

There are enough people dropping hints ( especially those who have been right in the past ) ..... that it is looking almost certain for 2018.
A side bet is that it is next out!

But what about the rumors it was dead cause of JTs issues. Everyone was just as certain it would be significantly delayed or scrapped altogether. Now it's next! Just trying to reconcile the two, because I want this!!

#138 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

But what about the rumors it was dead cause of JTs issues. Everyone was just as certain it would be significantly delayed or scrapped altogether. Now it's next! Just trying to reconcile the two, because I want this!!

Rumors now saying JT was on the Beatles.

Oh, Kaneda's latest podcast says Beatles at Expo but not Yellow Submarine.

And he also says Iron Maiden is next, Elwin, Zombieyeti etc

The evidence is growing people!!

minutes_zombie_1024x1024 (resized).jpgminutes_zombie_1024x1024 (resized).jpg

#139 6 years ago

Ughh

#140 6 years ago

Rumors now saying JT was on the Beatles.
Oh, Kaneda's latest podcast says Beatles at Expo but not Yellow Submarine.
And he also says Iron Maiden is next, Elwin, Zombieyeti etc

All right I know this is pedantic but none of this is evidence, this is the very definition of speculation. Let’s see some proof Stern!

#141 6 years ago

The proof will be when it is revealed!

#142 6 years ago

Oh, Kaneda's latest podcast....
And he also says.....

FFS

Is ther anyway to make that font bigger for effect?

#143 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

FFS
Is ther anyway to make that font bigger for effect?

Is that what you gonna say at the reveal?

#144 6 years ago

Is that what you gonna say at the reveal?

No, he's gonna say "bring on Jaws next!".

#145 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No, he's gonna say "bring on Jaws next!".

I've been telling you for years it's Jaws with music by Iron Maiden.

#146 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I've been telling you for years it's Jaws with music by Iron Maiden.

Damn where do i send my money?!

#147 6 years ago

ironmaiden (resized).pngironmaiden (resized).png

#148 6 years ago

What are the chances it has Lazer mounted to it's head?

Iron_Maiden_-_Somewhere_in_Time (1) (resized).jpgIron_Maiden_-_Somewhere_in_Time (1) (resized).jpg

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

What are the chances it has Lazer mounted to it's head?

AS I'm sure you've already guessed Thsts planned for the Austin Powers Vault

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Getting closer and closer to pinside being $10 richer

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-maiden/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.