IMFL (resized).png
115646FD-F806-4E1D-9ACA-5D62CAC9CAF2 (resized).jpeg
im-pro-detail-04-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
smallIM-Pro-Playfield-01a (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-03-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-08-1522125304409_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-13-1522127918010_grande (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 23.
#1101 5 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

You guys know that the same programs that capture your other streams, capture the live pinball streams, right?
You are not helpless.

I don't think anyone thought it wouldn't be posted later so no one bothered to capture it locally.

#1102 5 years ago

Eddie shotter rod for my Le please

#1103 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Wow dude called it!

13 July 2017 this guy on AA predicted the same thing. But I guess Australia is in a different time zone so who knows who predicted it first

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/88757-***IF***-Iron-Maiden-Pinball-were-to-become-a-Reality

#1104 5 years ago

Sounds a little pricey - lol!

#1105 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

13 July 2017 this guy on AA predicted the same thing. But I guess Australia is in a different time zone so who knows who predicted it first

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/88757-***IF***-Iron-Maiden-Pinball-were-to-become-a-Reality

and in Jan 2016 I posted about it too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-pin

#1106 5 years ago

Yeah Talon I was trying to mostly post in yer thread, cause yer a FAN, and that thread I've been following since beginning. This thread...lol...some dude posts the wrong picture, again, and hasn't been seen since.
Not a big deal, but I'll take yer thread over Gomer's here any day.

#1107 5 years ago

Does anyone have video of the dead flip ?

#1108 5 years ago

** Decoding the Matrix: Premium Features **

Does anyone want to take a shot at "motorized sarcophagus ball-lock mechanism"?

Like, the "sarcophagus" in the Pro is the Newton ball, yes? How could that be re-purposed as a lock? Something tells me the lock is elsewhere.

Or how about "motorized guardian reveals Pharaoh's Tomb entrance"? Where is the tomb entrance, BTW?

Or "interactive RGBeacon chase light"? Do these lights "chase" balls along ramps, across the PF? I'm lost.

Any/all stabs welcome.

#1109 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Like, the "sarcophagus" in the Pro is the Newton ball, yes? How could that be re-purposed as a lock? Something tells me the lock is elsewhere.
Or how about "motorized guardian reveals Pharaoh's Tomb entrance"? Where is the tomb entrance, BTW?
Or "interactive RGBeacon chase light"? Do these lights "chase" balls along ramps, across the PF? I'm lost.
Any/all stabs welcome.

Breakdown here using the Archer playfield video:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/34#post-4309020

#1110 5 years ago

Any/all stabs welcome.

Did you listen to Keith's interview yet?

#1111 5 years ago

Ah! You're way ahead of me!

Thanks.

I do see the motorized sarcophagus now, among others.

Cool!

Quoted from BoJo:

No, but I'd like to.

Can you steer me that way?

Thanks.

#1112 5 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Yes. But I don't think that changes the motorized Sarcophagus ball lock.

#1113 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yes. But I don't think that changes the motorized Sarcophagus ball lock.

No, but it does affect locks towards Elephantiasis Multiball.

#1114 5 years ago

No, but I'd like to.
Can you steer me that way?
Thanks.

Here you go. He gives some details on the Premium/LE features. It's a good listen and only 33 minutes long.

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-242_125160

#1115 5 years ago

Looking at the layout, looks like this game might have longer ball times maybe?

#1116 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Looking at the layout, looks like this game might have longer ball times maybe?

I dunno. The stream made the gameplay look REALLY fast, so ball control could be a challenge.

#1117 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I dunno. The stream made the gameplay look REALLY fast, so ball control could be a challenge.

I did watch the stream but was looking out for so many things, can't remember speed.

That's great if it's fast as Archer looked medium speed.

#1118 5 years ago

So this is the only Stern game in recent memory that hasn't had an immediate pile on dump fest upon reveal. Even people that don't like/know/care about Iron Maiden can't find much (if anything) bad to say about this game so far... Excellent job sk8ball !!!

-Steve

#1119 5 years ago
Quoted from VDrums2112:

So this is the only Stern game in recent memory that hasn't had an immediate pile on dump fest upon reveal. Even people that don't like/know/care about Iron Maiden can't find much (if anything) bad to say about this game so far... Excellent job sk8ball !!!
-Steve

Ummm Ghostbusters was loved upon reveal also. Pretty much every Donnie or Zombie Yeti game is that way at first.

#1120 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Ummm Ghostbusters was loved upon reveal also. Pretty much every Donnie or Zombie Yeti game is that way at first.

Ehhh. The backglass was NOT universally loved at reveal. And there was a leak WAY before reveal to soften the blow. Also some of the art package choices between Pro/Prem/LE were not universally loved, either.

#1121 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I like GB

#1122 5 years ago
Quoted from VDrums2112:

So this is the only Stern game in recent memory that hasn't had an immediate pile on dump fest upon reveal.

Well the PF is suberb, art and layout I mean thats the first thing we all see right? SW got written off early because of the world under glass bullshit yet is just a great game and does the SW franchise for me anyway a great justice in terms of intergration. Gameplay and rules will always reign supreme but the first reaction is based entirely on aesthetics.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
There are 1,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-maiden/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.