IMFL (resized).png
115646FD-F806-4E1D-9ACA-5D62CAC9CAF2 (resized).jpeg
im-pro-detail-04-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
smallIM-Pro-Playfield-01a (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-03-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-08-1522125304409_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-13-1522127918010_grande (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 23.
#1051 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

We kinda sidetracked the discussion. Eddie is obviously tied in, just hoping he doesn't have a southern twang like the voice actor in TWD does.

Nah, I caught some of the stream Eddie sounds awesome. Low growly voice.

#1052 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

I, I digress. Up the Irons!!!

UP THE IRONS YES?
Yes.

#1053 6 years ago

Corpse mang you might wanna check out Obscene from Indy. My dudes ain't fuckin around.

#1054 6 years ago

Street price for a Pro, anyone?

One distributor I emailed wrote to me saying $5.6K, but is that street price or lowest-publishable price? They are different.

Thanks.

#1055 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Art looks nice but seems like it has a zizzle level PF.
Luckily for me I'm still on the 'no NIB sterns' until they get their code figured out...KISS was what, 6 machines ago and is still largely unfinished?
Glad for IM fans, cool to have a pin of your favorite band I'm sure.

Well, the good news is I received an email today and it said code is about finished on the game and the goal is even the pros shipping overseas in two weeks will be shipping with 1.0

#1056 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's also linked from the key post index at the top of the pages in that thread.

Haha nice ya learn something new every day!

#1057 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Street price for a Pro, anyone?
One distributor I emailed wrote to me saying $5.6K, but is that street price or lowest-publishable price? They are different.
Thanks.

All I know is they aren't supposed to email a price.

#1058 6 years ago
Quoted from Hemispheres:

Well, the good news is I received an email today and it said code is about finished on the game and the goal is even the pros shipping overseas in two weeks will be shipping with 1.0

Pros will ship to Europe beginning in two weeks?

Will they need two solid weeks to get them out?

Does that mean domestic orders will ship in one month from now?

#1059 6 years ago

"Stern told IGN that they’ve already entered production for the Pro model of Iron Maiden with the LE to follow in April and the Premium after "

#1060 6 years ago

My bad, that was supposed to say domestic Pros. Word-for-word the email read "at the moment the code for Iron Maiden is near complete. The plan is to have 1.0 code in the game by the time domestic Pros begin shipping in about 2 weeks"
Sorry... My brain hurts after today LOL

#1061 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

All I know is they aren't supposed to email a price.

We can email a price it just has to be the minimum advertised price. The street price as you're calling it which is unilateral is all but gone on this model. Minimum advertised and Street have basically become equal across the board. If you've noticed they dropped the map pricing from guardians premium to Iron Maiden premium $300 which was the old street price so they are now the same number.

#1062 6 years ago
Quoted from Hemispheres:

<snip>The street price as you're calling it which is unilateral is all but gone on this model. Minimum advertised and Street have basically become equal across the board.<snip>

And why is that? Is that jargon for a price increase? (Not trying to be smart here.)

#1063 6 years ago

Pretty sure some US locations will have them in the next week to 10 days.

#1064 6 years ago
Quoted from Hemispheres:

We can email a price it just has to be the minimum advertised price. The street price as you're calling it which is unilateral is all but gone on this model. Minimum advertised and Street have basically become equal across the board. If you've noticed they dropped the map pricing from guardians premium to Iron Maiden premium $300 which was the old street price so they are now the same number.

MSRP on the Premium is $7,599, surely you're not saying that's what the game is going to actually cost?

#1065 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

MSRP on the Premium is $7,599, surely you're not saying that's what the game is going to actually cost?

I been hearing $7300 shipped however am sure someone will chime in saying they found it cheaper but cannot say where at.

#1066 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I been hearing $7300 shipped however am sure someone will chime in saying they found it cheaper but cannot say where at.

Interest in this game fading.

#1067 6 years ago

We interviewed Zach Sharpe from Stern on our podcast today about Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden reveal
LE sells outs already
Iron Maiden Stream + Future Streams
Working with new hires at Stern
Unique rules
Pinball rules without display
Iron Maiden strategy
Iron Maiden Art

You can listen to it here --

http://www.head2headpinball.com/2018/03/28/episode-36b-zach-sharpe-on-iron-maiden

facebook (resized).jpgfacebook (resized).jpg

#1068 6 years ago

Is there a stream for this already? Looked at the Dead Flip twitch channel and nothing there.

#1069 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Is there a stream for this already? Looked at the Dead Flip twitch channel and nothing there.

He streamed it yesterday but the video was not saved.

#1070 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

They streamed it yesterday but didn't archive it "because; reasons", which may be copyright related because of the music, or may have been a request from Stern since the code isn't final.

#1072 6 years ago

Just put down a deposit on the LE model

Wish me luck, buying another Stern NIB lol... told myself I wouldn't ever do it again, then they drop this gem..

I have high hopes for Keith's layout and ruleset. The 500 unit LE run is also a big perk IMO.. love they include invisiglass as well.

I think because it's Keith's first pin with Stern and also a new coder who is likely hungry and wanting to make a name for himself is also a big plus here. Keith is a true player, and I can see him wanted to dial this thing in and make a name for himself as well. This could be a grand slam for Stern like MET so im rolling the dice again!

#1073 6 years ago

Any idea when LE and Prem models will be shown?

#1074 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Wish me luck, buying another Stern NIB lol... told myself I wouldn't ever do it again, then they drop this gem..

I wish you luck. You now know the reality of it, so don't start crying everyday if it doesn't work out.

#1075 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I wish you luck. You now know the reality of it, so don't start crying everyday if it doesn't work out.

Yep. But my 'crying' resulted in Stern replacing my playfield and getting them to up their quality control, vs accepting that its 'pinball- thats how it is- get over it'

I am spending $9K on a toy which is a lot of cash. To just accept a pile of shit because it's 'pinball' is not my style. Maybe yours, but not mine. If I get sent a piece of shit, the attorney general of Illinois can handle the matter like they did last time.. because it worked for not only me, but many others who had issues.

Since then my Aerosmith Prem and also my Star Wars LE has been perfect. So, consumer bitching and 'crying' worked and I am stoked Gary Stern has stepped it up from what I have seen and earned a NIB customer back.

#1076 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Yep. But my 'crying' resulted in Stern replacing my playfield and getting them to up their quality control, vs accepting that its 'pinball- thats how it is- get over it'
I am spending $9K on a toy which is a lot of cash. To just accept a pile of shit because it's 'pinball' is not my style. Maybe yours, but not mine. If I get sent a piece of shit, the attorney general of Illinois can handle the matter like they did last time.. because it worked for not only me, but many others who had issues.
Since then my Aerosmith Prem and also my Star Wars LE has been perfect. So, consumer bitching and 'crying' worked and I am stoked Gary Stern has stepped it up from what I have seen and earned a NIB customer back.

No, not really. Stern had already announced a replacement program and had replaced a few playfields.
You just bumped yourself to the front of the line by making a stink.
It is what it is so whatever -but don’t think for a second that you’re the pinball saviour who forced Stern to replace everybody’s playfields.

#1077 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

There's a link in the key post listing at the top of the page, but it's only to a small lower-res segment someone captured of the stream.

EDIT: Whoops. Guess the link was in another thread. I'll post it here, too. About a minute of gameplay from the stream. It's lower-res than the stream was, but you can get the idea:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg12rI0nC4p/

#1078 6 years ago

I think I'll stick with this Maiden thread. No coil counting in this one.

#1079 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

MSRP is $7599, MAP or "street price" as it was called here is $7299

#1080 6 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Any idea when LE and Prem models will be shown?

we were told " a couple of weeks"
Waiting on final ok's on the artwork from licensing.

#1081 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

We interviewed Zach Sharpe from Stern on our podcast today about Iron Maiden

It appears that interview was done at The Blue Oyster bar. I believe the term is "presenting"

24749c3ba238edc42c98b28c76033f027e27a7f7 (resized).jpg24749c3ba238edc42c98b28c76033f027e27a7f7 (resized).jpg

#1082 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I have high hopes for Keith's layout and ruleset. The 500 unit LE run is also a big perk IMO.. love they include invisiglass as well.
I think because it's Keith's first pin with Stern and also a new coder who is likely hungry and wanting to make a name for himself is also a big plus here. Keith is a true player, and I can see him wanted to dial this thing in and make a name for himself as well. This could be a grand slam for Stern like MET so im rolling the dice again!

I couldn’t agree more with everything you just said. Told my buddies on Sunday that I’d never buy a new in box pin without playing it first.
Today? Put my deposit down on an LE.
Stuck to my word for a good couple days.

#1083 6 years ago
Quoted from Hemispheres:

MSRP is $7599, MAP or "street price" as it was called here is $7299

Thanks for confirming. Makes waiting for the Premium reveal much easier now, my excitement from yesterday is gone. Sure it will be a great game, I have a ton of faith in Keith Elwin and the Archer layout delivering, but these prices are a ludicrous dash of cold water. I paid less than that for my Metallica LE, and with that one at least I liked the band.

I guess we'll see, but my thoughts of selling my Tron or Metallica are fading now. Maybe I'll trade my Alien for one some day.

#1084 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

You of all people. Whatever.

#1085 6 years ago

12 hours and no new posts. Hype is dying down already.

#1086 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Or they posted in one of the other threads

#1087 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Are you familiar with Pinside? There is a LOT less to type about when Stern essentially unanimously nails it.

You can only high-five so much.

#1088 6 years ago

Stern just posted a factory video on Facebook showing tons of games being built.
Lots already finished.

#1089 6 years ago

Heading off to a different Iron Maiden thread for future owners of the pin.
Guess being excited about the LE and agreeing with KPG is frowned upon in these parts. My bad.

#1090 6 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Heading off to a different Iron Maiden thread for future owners of the pin.
Guess being excited about the LE and agreeing with KPG is frowned upon in these parts. My bad.

One downvote and you run away like a little kid? Oh Pinside.

#1091 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

One downvote and you run away like a little kid? Oh Pinside.

embrace ur downvotes I say, I love when something I've said has irritated pinsiders especially the pretentious PC element and the guys who sell/operate games. Its good keeps the blood pumping, also love to see a pinsider who normally gets his dick sucked on this site with upvotes take a beating. This current comment is a prime example, bring it on.

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg

Oh and IrM looks amazing can't wait to get my Pro.

#1092 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Ran out of things to complain about. If this game had Game of Thrones art we could probably go on another 15 pages about it.

#1093 6 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

You of all people. Whatever.

Dude, I don't even know you.

Is this how you come off to everyone you meet in person? If so, how many times have you been punched in the face?

#1094 6 years ago

** Archive of the Dead Flip Stream, Anyone? **

Does anyone know of any gameplay clips other than this thirty-second Instagram post?

Thanks.

#1095 6 years ago

Does anyone know of any gameplay clips other than this thirty-second Instagram post?
Thanks.

I only got 30 seconds in a text I sent:
https://www.facebook.com/thebobcade/videos/1009474775870627/

#1096 6 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

IMLOTB would be my vote.
Fairly certain it was be Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast.

Wow dude called it!

#1097 6 years ago

You guys know that the same programs that capture your other streams, capture the live pinball streams, right?

You are not helpless.

#1098 6 years ago

Wow my 2nd NIB without playing MET was my first. Get rid of the childish movie release and just release music pins please.

#1099 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

You are not helpless.

You overestimate us.

#1100 6 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

If so, how many times have you been punched in the face?

Not enough thats for sure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-maiden/page/22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.