IMFL (resized).png
115646FD-F806-4E1D-9ACA-5D62CAC9CAF2 (resized).jpeg
im-pro-detail-04-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
smallIM-Pro-Playfield-01a (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-03-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-08-1522125304409_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-13-1522127918010_grande (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 23.
#851 6 years ago

Looks great. I've played Archer, and you can definitely see it in here. Having loved Archer, I think this should be a winner. I hate the music/theme (it's the pinnacle of angsty teenager cheese), but that's not a deal breaker.

#852 6 years ago

Derek Riggs style Eddie artwork on the cabinet. Nicely done!

#853 6 years ago

im-pro-detail-15-1522127918012_grande (resized).jpgim-pro-detail-15-1522127918012_grande (resized).jpg

im-pro-detail-13-1522127918010_grande (resized).jpgim-pro-detail-13-1522127918010_grande (resized).jpg

im-pro-detail-08-1522125304409_grande (resized).jpgim-pro-detail-08-1522125304409_grande (resized).jpg

im-pro-detail-03-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpgim-pro-detail-03-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg

smallIM-Pro-Playfield-01a (resized).jpgsmallIM-Pro-Playfield-01a (resized).jpg

im-pro-detail-04-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpgim-pro-detail-04-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg

#854 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Game looks dope.
Love the ramp shot through the pops. Has this been done before?

congo

#855 6 years ago

OMG!!! A pro model???? Guys guys guys!!!! Spinner, captiveballs. Metal ramps. Kickass artwork. Upper loop flipper. Dropdown targets. If it also has a magnet then im all in.
Love that jjp upperramp copy paste well done i love it

#856 6 years ago

Gonna be a lot of games up for sale soon to make room for this baby!

#857 6 years ago

Some of the other pinball manufacturers just died a little.

#858 6 years ago

Looks like one of the best flow pins Stern has ever made. Should be amazing. Well done, Stern.

#859 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Some of the other pinball manufacturers just died a little.

a little for sure, JJP probably not, but will hurt Alice Cooper some I would imagine.

#861 6 years ago

115646FD-F806-4E1D-9ACA-5D62CAC9CAF2 (resized).jpeg115646FD-F806-4E1D-9ACA-5D62CAC9CAF2 (resized).jpeg

#862 6 years ago

I foresee the "Congo" ramp shot has the potential to be a problem.

Every miss will have the ball in the pops, and a ball in the pops is an occupied/delayed ball. I don't particularly want to wait for my ball to escape the pops every time I miss my ramp shot. And that shot is *tight*.

Maybe Congo owners can speak to this.

#863 6 years ago

Man that left ramp shot looks tougher than the tunnel shot on TWD

#864 6 years ago

Looks great but who is coding ?

Aerosmith looked awesome but left my house 3months ago , code was not my cup of tea

#865 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Every miss will have the ball in the pops, and a ball in the pops is an occupied/delayed ball. I don't particularly want to wait for my ball to escape the pops every time I miss my ramp shot. And that shot is *tight*.

The congo shot is tight and does suck when you miss. I guess get better or live in the pops.

#866 6 years ago

Lots of orbit shots are though the pops and are tight, but still can be hit a high percentage of time. I don't see it as a huge problem.

#867 6 years ago

The ramp through the pops shot is more intimidating than actually difficult. I was able to hit it reliably on Archer.

#868 6 years ago

I think the art and layout looks great! I was hoping for some cool toys or something uniquely engineered though. I guess that's a pipe dream now days if you look at Sterns.

BTW I've had the same Avatar for 3-4 years, so yes, I am a huge fan of this title.

#869 6 years ago

Shut up.... Just shut up!!!!!

..... You had me at hello....

#870 6 years ago

My hunch is the launch ramp (center) will be articulated/hinged (a la TWD's Bicycle Girl), offering a shot underneath.

#871 6 years ago

My hunch is the launch ramp (center) will be articulated/hinged (a la TWD's Bicycle Girl), offering a shot underneath.

It is on the Prem/LE models.

#872 6 years ago

LE/Prem: Controlled middle pharaoh laser-cut metal ramp that raises to reveal the underworld scoop.

#873 6 years ago

Hmmm.
Has my Monster Bash cash just been shifted.
This game sure looks amazing.

#874 6 years ago

Game looks really cool! Pro looks like it offers a lot. I'm not a big Iron Maiden fan so won't be buying for my home but will play on location.

#875 6 years ago

The Le Premium details are out? Matrix yet?

#876 6 years ago

I think Stern is asleep. " new game? what???"

#877 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Premium and Limited Edition:

Interactive sarcophagus ball lock.
Motorized secret tomb entrance.
Controlled middle pharaoh laser-cut metal ramp that raises to reveal the underworld scoop.
Dual sensing Newton ball (This is pinball firmly mounted on the playfield that, when hit, transfers energy to a captive ball behind it).
Two custom Eddie sculpts.

Limited Edition:

Exclusive mirrored backglass.
Upgraded sound system featuring an improved speaker cabinet and high-quality JBL branded backbox speakers.

#878 6 years ago

I really like the art and play field design looks cool, but it will need good code To be great.

#879 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

It's out, but only on their site in JPG and it's super small image. Usually it's a larger PDF.

IMFL (resized).pngIMFL (resized).png

#880 6 years ago

Who can recall how soon after the initial reveal of GOTG did we get the Premium/LE reveal?

Will it be days from now, accompanied by photos?

I can't find any info on the versions and their distinctions, one from the other.

#882 6 years ago

I’m not an Iron Maiden fan but wow game looks amazing the layout looks great and art is spectacular

#883 6 years ago

Wow, according to the feature matrix the Pro will have slide-out rails like the Premium/LE. I don't think they have done that since they switched to the pegs.

#885 6 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Wow, according to the feature matrix the Pro will have slide-out rails like the Premium/LE. I don't think they have done that since they switched to the pegs.

Good, it's about damn time Stern included items like that on a $5500+ item. Glad to hear.

#886 6 years ago

I don’t listen to Iron Maiden, but this pin looks amazing. The layout is something new. You don’t see that very often anymore. Artwork works perfect for the theme.

#887 6 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Not a chance ..
Been to the factory recently and the answer is no .. not a big enough demographic im told for sales return ....

#888 6 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Good, it's about damn time Stern included items like that on a $5500+ item. Glad to hear.

Keith mentioned on C2C that the rails are standard again going forward on pros.

#889 6 years ago

No scoop so no worries re wear!

And is it a metal ball rail as ball comes out of shooter lane?

#890 6 years ago

Also LE includes Shaker, Art Blades, custom shooter, and HD glass. Makes the price increase a bit more palpable I guess.

#891 6 years ago

Art looks nice but seems like it has a zizzle level PF.

Luckily for me I'm still on the 'no NIB sterns' until they get their code figured out...KISS was what, 6 machines ago and is still largely unfinished?

Glad for IM fans, cool to have a pin of your favorite band I'm sure.

#892 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

seems like it has a zizzle level PF.

LOLWUT?

#893 6 years ago

Stoked they are finally giving the LE some love with the mirrored backglass and all the extras. Feeling pretty pretty good about the deposit I have on one.

Also very cool that they are also putting service rails and spinners in the pro!

Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 12.20.36 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-03-27 at 12.20.36 PM (resized).png

#894 6 years ago

Too bad it still has the travesty that is SPIKE

#895 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Stoked they are finally giving the LE some love with the mirrored backglass and all the extras. Feeling pretty pretty good about the deposit I have on one.
Also very cool that they are also putting service rails and spinners in the pro!

Great to see more coming with the LE. Holy fak, this game looks great!

#896 6 years ago

I’ve gotten so used to the pegs I’m not gonna know what to do with myself

#897 6 years ago

Honestly no matter where I look - Pro, Prem, LE - this seems like the best value Stern in a LONG time.

I won't be getting this particular pin, but it makes me really hope the Deadpool rumors are true and hit this quality level.

#898 6 years ago

Some of the LE features... Battlefield themed hand drawn mirrored backglass, HD brushed foil battlefield cabinet art shaker, invisa glass, art blades, JBL sound system with EQ, eddie shooter rod... Pinch me I must be dreaming!

#899 6 years ago

If MSRP is lower on the pro, why the higher street price?

#900 6 years ago

How do you hit the upper loops for the upper flippers?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 24.50
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

There are 1,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-maiden/page/18?hl=hemispheres and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.