IMFL (resized).png
115646FD-F806-4E1D-9ACA-5D62CAC9CAF2 (resized).jpeg
im-pro-detail-04-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
smallIM-Pro-Playfield-01a (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-03-1522125304403_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-08-1522125304409_grande (resized).jpg
im-pro-detail-13-1522127918010_grande (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 23.
#651 6 years ago

April showers bring Maiden flowers...

DE18C7F3-F235-40D8-B27C-3FFDF862F57B (resized).jpegDE18C7F3-F235-40D8-B27C-3FFDF862F57B (resized).jpeg

#652 6 years ago

So, like, this is happening? Or maybe kinda? Or almost somewhat ehhh?

#653 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipsMcgee:

So, like, this is happening? Or maybe kinda? Or almost somewhat ehhh?

According to Gomez yesterday, "maybe in April" and then "April, I think."

So close, but April isn't a lock.

#654 6 years ago

Dear Uncle Gary,
Don't fuck this up. We'll be here, waiting patiently, like we always have been. Sooner rather than later would be great, but again, don't fuck this up. We're counting on you!
Love,
Cousin Stevie

#655 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

According to Gomez yesterday, "maybe in April" and then "April, I think."
So close, but April isn't a lock.

Did he specifically confirm Maiden, or just say the next game is maybe April? Unusual to specifically confirm a title ahead of time but would be great if he did.

#656 6 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Did he specifically confirm Maiden, or just say the next game is maybe April? Unusual to specifically confirm a title ahead of time but would be great if he did.

He kept saying "Titanium Man" <wink wink>. Then someone asked him about Iron Maiden release because they were too dense to get what he had been saying literally all seminar and his answer was about "Titanium Man" AND Iron Maiden, so confirmed maybe April, or maybe not, but soon. This IS Gomez we're talking about, so blindly believing anything he says about timelines or features is bound to disappoint.

#657 6 years ago

CODE NAME:
TITANIUM MAN
lol thought it was "hardhat".

#658 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

CODE WORD:
TITANIUM MAN
lol

Hmmmmm......
Must be Jaws.

#659 6 years ago

Gomez is THE MAN!

He does a big balancing act between beeing a business man (witch lots of NDAs) end beeing as honest as he can and I respect that and appreciate it very much!!!

SO if he says "April" the game is set for april but you never know wtf happens.

#660 6 years ago

George worked his magic with LOTR, so hopefully IMDN will be spectacular!

Found an old concert poster from my first Maiden show in New York back in '81 One of the best tours ever!

IronMaiden-poster (resized).jpgIronMaiden-poster (resized).jpg

#661 6 years ago
Quoted from MacLean:

Found an old concert poster from my first Maiden show in New York back in '81 One of the best tours ever!

Maiden is Keith's game. It's next and the announcement is April. Can we all put an end to the speculation crap and nonsense posts !?!?!?

Art was seen in Stern facility since last spring of 2017. It will be amazing. Very stunned nothing has leaked, yet Deadpool pics have.

#662 6 years ago

Kinda fitting

#663 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Can we all put an end to the speculation crap and nonsense posts !?!?!?

Us regular guys with no inside sources are left to speculating and rumors. I'm encouraged that you are so confident. I held on to my money at TPF with hopes that I can throw it at Maiden.

#664 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Maiden is Keith's game. It's next and the announcement is April. Can we all put an end to the speculation crap and nonsense posts !?!?!?
Art was seen in Stern facility since last spring of 2017. It's will be amazing. Very stunned nothing has leaked, yet Deadpool pics have.

Up the ....wait what ??! Dead pool??

#665 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Kinda fitting
» YouTube video

I really hope they do the same thing with Maiden as they did with AC/DC using both singers and thier original recordings that represent the eras with a nice song mix. It's a dream title for me. I've had a placeholder LE order for almost a year.

#666 6 years ago

It's gonna be specfreakuntacular and I can't wait.
Maiden in LCD holy freckin FRECK.

#667 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

It's gonna specfreakuntacular and I can't wait.
Maiden in LCD holy freckin FRECK

Wish I could upvote this 100 times...

My METLE left today with a great guy to a new home. I hope it was the right move!

#668 6 years ago

I don't know whether to upvote or downvote ya.

#669 6 years ago

Me neither.

#670 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

CODE NAME:
TITANIUM MAN
lol thought it was "hardhat".

I always though it was “Copper Codpiece.”

#671 6 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

My METLE left today with a great guy to a new home. I hope it was the right move!

your MoPLE would've looked pretty nice next to IMDN. Can you call him back, tell him you changed your mind?

#672 6 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

What chu talking about will ?
Oh no you didn't !!!!
I pity the fool !
Kiss my grits
Did i do that ?

#673 6 years ago
Quoted from MacLean:

Yes! I was all of 14 and saw that show in a dive south of Chicago. 35 years later still remember as one of my favorite shows.

#674 6 years ago

Teasing the license since 2013 I'm actually glad they waited and it's going to be LCD and proper stereo !!!!!

IMG_6397 (resized).PNGIMG_6397 (resized).PNG

#675 6 years ago

Sold my BIB, got Luci new in box last week and a nice chunk for a down payment on the Maiden. The way Pinball's going these days it's all about being prepared, competition is great but pricing is getting nuts.

Alice Cooper ordered.
Rock and Roll !

Still patiently awaiting Zeppelin & Sabbath. I'm all about rock 'n' roll and horror themes. I think even a Jimi Hendrix pin would actually do well.

IMG_6304 (resized).JPGIMG_6304 (resized).JPG

IMG_6653 (resized).JPGIMG_6653 (resized).JPG

#676 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

SO if he says "April" the game is set for april but you never know wtf happens.

This is very true in the "you never know WTF happens" department... An aquaintence that I don't see very often who works for Stern told me recently that he (paraphrasing) "thinks it's funny how everyone on the forums thinks they know what's coming when in fact, we don't even know from week to week because things get shuffled around so much for whatever reason."

#677 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I don't know whether to upvote or downvote ya.

I down voted initially, then pulled it. I have but one pin, METLE 199 that I will never sell. He might have 100 pins so it's not the same to him. I wonder what # his was??

#678 6 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

What #? My opinion is bad move ha..

#679 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Sold my BIB, got Luci new in box last week and a nice chunk for a down payment on the Maiden.

Beautiful collection of music pins!

#680 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Hmmmmm......
Must be Jaws.

They would have to use "Bruce"!! For the codename

#681 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Teasing the license since 2013

And I’ve been on Stern’s ass about it since CAX 2012!
I believe my first sentence to Gary (while of course wearing my Maiden shirt) was:
If you think AC/DC is gonna sell well; with a worldwide appeal, have I got a band pin for YOU!
Then hit him and his bald right-hand-man with the raw #’s.

I always thought it was going to be a Borg game too since Steve had no interest in making it.
Then,
From the heavens, KME went to work for Stern with an Archer whitewood under his arm and the rest is semi-future history!

Up the irons!

#682 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

What #? My opinion is bad move ha..

Don't remember... 389 or something like that. It was necessary to move METLE to make physical room for Maiden - so thats what I did. It would be great if I had room to keep adding but the reality is I don't have space.

#683 6 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Don't remember... 389 or something like that. It was necessary to move METLE to make physical room for Maiden - so thats what I did. It would be great if I had room to keep adding but the reality is I don't have space.

If you build it
They will fill it.

#684 6 years ago
Quoted from MacLean:

Beautiful collection of music pins!

There is this also with the fender amp topper and speakers and custom sound package that plays Nugent music and fanfare and speech on switch hits.

IMG_0239 (resized).JPGIMG_0239 (resized).JPG

#685 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Art was seen in Stern facility since last spring of 2017. It will be amazing. Very stunned nothing has leaked, yet Deadpool pics have.

Seriously? YOU are one of the biggest speculation offenders...

#686 6 years ago

Magneto and titanium man ! they have leaked the long awaited Paul McCartney & Wings Venus & Mars PIN

Venus-and-Mars-paul-mccartney-2501589-600-600 (resized).jpgVenus-and-Mars-paul-mccartney-2501589-600-600 (resized).jpg

#687 6 years ago

wow- my collection is virtually the same as yours. i even have a nugent with custom music and call outs.

#688 6 years ago
Quoted from MacLean:

your MoPLE would've looked pretty nice next to IMDN. Can you call him back, tell him you changed your mind?

Too Funny I just bought a MOPLE to put in my basement so when Iron Maiden comes and they are side by side I will instantly rule the universe

#689 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

CODE NAME:
TITANIUM MAN

I am really looking forward to Maiden, but with that codename I would really get a kick out of it being Gremlins.

#690 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Seriously? YOU are one of the biggest speculation offenders...

Nah, my man has facts. Lost track of the number of times he's told me something ahead of time that turned out true.

#691 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Nah, my man has facts. Lost track of the number of times he's told me something ahead of time that turned out true.

So is it coming or not?

#692 6 years ago
Quoted from flamehead:

So is it coming or not?

"maybe in April" and then "April, I think."

#693 6 years ago

April 1st it will be announced !!

#694 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Yup , on a sunday

#695 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Lets hope it doesn't turn into April fools

#696 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Because nothing screams Easter like Iron Maiden.

#697 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Because nothing screams Easter like Iron Maiden

I couldn't agree more. You know what does scream Easter on Easter, a dead jesus an egg hunt and chocolate eggs for the kids, its a laterial move.

#698 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Too Funny I just bought a MOPLE to put in my basement so when Iron Maiden comes and they are side by side I will instantly rule the universe

What #?

#699 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Your man also said this

Quoted from mnpinball:

Expect something by Feb 28th for the Amusement Expo International show in Vegas. Announcement of a new title etc...
http://www.amusementexpo.org/2018/Public/Enter.aspx

I get that he is an "insider", but to be one of the biggest speculators and then tell people to stop speculating is ironic, no?

Bring on the downvotes, I don't care. Just cuz he's your bud or gave you info doesn't make him any less wrong.

#700 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Your man also said this

I get that he is an "insider", but to be one of the biggest speculators and then tell people to stop speculating is ironic, no?
Bring on the downvotes, I don't care. Just cuz he's your bud or gave you info doesn't make him any less wrong.

Things change. I'd rather have information that is 90% correct as opposed to no info 100% of the time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 1,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-maiden/page/14?hl=dee-bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.