(Topic ID: 316451)

Stern Iron Maiden - Sculpted Backboard & Oracle By THE ART OF PINBALL - New!

By liorillusion

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 224 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by cybevenom
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 22.33.01_edb430aa (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 22.33.01_5420cef3 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 22.33.00_ffccb14e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-20 om 22.33.01_ba44a487 (resized).jpg
IMG_8837 (resized).png
IMG_3509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3510 (resized).jpeg
245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_233134704 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_233255194 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_213040120 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_211036145 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_211043693 (resized).jpg
8F03712C-9B1E-4DB9-B852-BE5039BF80FA (resized).jpeg
AC1FBCF1-AAF5-4DE3-A70D-4EB69D0CE294 (resized).png
7172AE0B-3F7F-40C8-A6CA-C79DF59BED1B (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

We got this game a year ago, and we love it!!!!

I decide to upgrade this game with a few new sculpts that I'm working on, and so far, we have five upgrades. one of them changing the whole game look!
I decided to start with the Oracle sculpt, it's adding sooo much to the game, and I love it! The Oracle in these photos is the prototype the final model will be a much better look with a smoother paint finish and the crystal ball will be smoother and 5 times brighter!

The Oracle is made from very flexible casted resin so no need to worry about hitting it with a ball. We are using a special resin to make the led lights to be super bright. must see in person.

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

Installs in seconds. Easily removable. Matches the look of the game perfectly!
Fits Pro, Premium, and LE versions of the game.

Matches the look of the game perfectly!
Crystal ball illuminates with colors and interacts with game play!
No more airballs!

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order
LIMITED EDITION RUN OF 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE
Delivered in a Numbered Limited Edition Presentation Box
SPECIAL PRICE ON FIRST 100 ORDERS

https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

I have a few more creations for Iron Maiden that I’m making so I recommend following my Instagram. you can also see more of my creations there.
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

We will post more mods for Iron Maiden in this thread so make sure to follow this thread and my pinside account.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-iron-maiden/stern-pinball-iron-maiden-sculpted-oracle-by-the-art-of-pinball/

IMG_0820JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0820JPG (resized).jpg

IMG_0844JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0844JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0850JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0850JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0853JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0853JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_0877JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0877JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1222 (resized).JPGIMG_1222 (resized).JPG

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

You need some more pictures with more angles.

LOL we post the whole folder by mistake! i just fix it!

Quoted from NightTrain:

Link to LSOG is broken. [quoted image]

Thanks! i just fix it

#10 1 year ago

Hello guys. We made a mistake on the website and we forgot to add a special pre-order price for the first 100 orders like we always do to any of our products.
If you already place a order you will get 50$ refund in 48 hours.

Thanks

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Your T. rex mod is the best cosmetic mod ever but this one isn’t really my cub of tea, quality looks to be there though.
What would be amazing would be a high quality 3D sculpt of the center pharaoh area do add some depth to the back of the game

Thanks and its ok
We already working on that and we will post it very soon

1 month later
#14 1 year ago

Production Update!!!!
We just finish to cast all parts and we finally paint the first oracle and the results are amazing!
if you ever did casting you can understand how hard is the progress of making the ball looks like that....

This is why i say the final product will looks 100 times better
20220731191216 (resized).jpg20220731191216 (resized).jpg

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-iron-maiden/stern-pinball-iron-maiden-sculpted-oracle-by-the-art-of-pinball/

1 week later
#15 1 year ago

New creation coming soon!
We will share details soon!

1 week later
#17 1 year ago

I'm super excited!
for those who have Instagram

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gifezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
1 week later
#20 1 year ago

Limited Edition to 400 pieces only!
we will post it in a few more days so stay tuned!
IMG_1662 (resized).JPGIMG_1662 (resized).JPG

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

Looking forward to see full pic showing what it looks like with playfield. A sarcophagus in the same style would be cool.

gouveia made a super cool one! he makes quality stuff and it also 100% Hand made!
i really recommend it!

Quoted from matlynch91:

Hopefully a package deal coming so I can just get both of these mods

yes we will offer a bundle deal for both. people who already bought the oracle will get a refund for the shipping and the discount when we ship both items
the discount is limited for the first 50 people only

BTW i wrote limited edition to 350 pieces but i was wrong its 400 pieces.

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

What is the durability of these items? That backboard looks great but my game sends a lot of air balls up there into the Pharoah's face. I would hate to drop serious coin on one of these and have it break.

its made from flexible resin there is no chance to brake it with a ball hit. its also painted with dual component paints and 4 layers of clear coat.
we also have a warranty if you ever get damage just send message to me and to LSOG and we will ship you new part for free!

#30 1 year ago

We will try to post it this weekend.
We will give a BIG discount for the first 100 orders! a 160$ discount for the bundle of the oracle and the backboard.
If you already bought the oracle don't worry you can place an order for the backboard when it's available and you will get a refund for the bundle discount and the shipping costs when Little Shop Of Games will ship your items!
first 100 orders will get also a gift from Little Shop Of Games and The Art Of Pinball

if you want to be the first ones to get notification a when we launch the new backboard just write here and i will send you a early link when it will be up on LSOG website
IMG_1556 (resized).JPGIMG_1556 (resized).JPG IMG_1522 (resized).JPGIMG_1522 (resized).JPG

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Me want link for woz sling outlane and Haunted forest.
Sadly, I do not have a Iron Maiden. But between you and Steve G, been making me want one bad.
I would also love a backboard for Indy. This would complete your opus on that game.

The WOZ sling outlanes are already available on LSOG website. we will ship them next week!
The haunted forest will be made some day....
Indy backboard? its cool idea i will check it but i think the back area is too full maybe just a bridge.
for now im working on backboard for Jurassic Park stern and also the whole left side of the game. super long project of almost a year!

Iron maiden is really great game also if you dont like the music. i really love it and it so much fun!

#48 1 year ago

Tuna_Delight You found it! LOL
the colors and details looks bad on this video. better to play it on 4k the camera is not that good

#50 1 year ago

Hello guys.
I'm excited to share my new creation for Iron Maiden
we just start the production for it after long testing

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

** Fits ONLY Premium and LE versions of the game **

Matches the Look of the Game Perfectly
Hand Sculpted and Hand Painted Cast Resin Crafted with Painstaking Attention to Detail and Application of Pigments.
Back panel uses the game’s LEDs to illuminate crystal flames behind the torches and Pharaoh’s eyes and interacts with game play!
special resin cast from a flexible material. not need to worry about ball hits!

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order
LIMITED EDITION RUN OF 400 PIECES WORLDWIDE
Delivered in a Numbered Limited Edition Presentation Box

Special discount price for bundle set of the oracle and the backboard. a 160$ discount!
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-iron-maiden/stern-pinball-iron-maiden-sculpted-oracle-and-backboard-bundle-by-the-art-of-pinball/

If you already purchase the oracle and you want to buy the backboard and to get the discount price don't worry! place order for the backboard and add in the order notes that you want the bundle discount. we will send you a refund for the discount bundle price and also for the shipping charge. the refund will apply when we ship the items.

I have a few more creations for Iron Maiden that I’m making so I recommend following my Instagram. you can also see more of my creations there.

We will post more mods for Iron Maiden in this thread so make sure to follow this thread and my pinside account.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-iron-maiden/stern-pinball-iron-maiden-sculpted-nackboard-by-the-art-of-pinball/

we will post production photos soon!

IMG_1713 (resized).JPGIMG_1713 (resized).JPG
IMG_1486JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1486JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1540JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1540JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1543JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1543JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1564JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1564JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1515JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1515JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1574JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1574JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1674JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1674JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1689 (resized).JPGIMG_1689 (resized).JPG
IMG_1692 (resized).JPGIMG_1692 (resized).JPG
IMG_1695 (resized).JPGIMG_1695 (resized).JPG

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

Looks amazing but the way it sticks out above the target makes me think it could block some shots. Also a shame it doesn't fit the pro models

Thanks

Its not blocking it at all. We work soooo hard to make it same.

To be honest its fit the pro but little annoying to install

We are happy to get tester for pro if you want.

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Can't wait to see this!

Me too lol its have soooo much detail and i cant wait to paint it

#56 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

I'd love to, it looks SO good but I just promised myself no more money on mods haha. I broke down and bought the precision flippers so unfortunately I have to pass on this one. Amazing work though, you are a true artist.

Send me pm i will be happy to send you one!

#61 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Amazing work - I have my finger on the buy button, trying to justify it.
Also just a heads up liorillusion there's a slight mistake in the description.
[quoted image]

ooooops Thank you!!!!!

Quoted from Enchantress:

Pretty bad ass, but still impatiently waiting for my GnR topper!!

thank you. we are waiting too....

#65 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

I have a led mod that flashes the eyes when the target is hit. Can LEDs get snuck in there?

Yes and i will be happy to get a link to order one too i think it can be super nice with my flame eyes

#69 1 year ago
Quoted from thewool:

Hey Lior. The vanilla backboard is lit from the back in several places. Does your new version have any built in lighting? Thanks.

most of the photos you see are without room lighting check also the video.
you don't need to remove the lads on the game with my backboard and it doesn't effect the lighting of the game. its makes it looks better and brighter. check the video. you also have 3 spot lights on this area

#70 1 year ago

Hello guys. first thank you very much for the support and the comments here and in the social media. thats amazing to see how many people like this creation.
we got so many requests for the pro and we will get a pro game in few days. we will send also one for testing to @anony. for now its fit to the pro and we are fixing some stuff so it will be easy to install like on the premium and LE.

you will get some extra stuff to install that you need to use only for the pro.
the only thing i recommend to get is a led strip above my sculpt for the PRO ONLY! Premium and LE wont need it!
for the PRO ONLY you will need to remove the led bulbs on the backboard

the cost for the pro will be the same.

Thank you guys

#72 1 year ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

How hard is it to install on the premium/le?

Super easy. 10-15 minutes

#74 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Lior, you should create a separate listing just for the Iron Maiden Backboard. I think you will gain more views. I ordered mine though!

yes you are right i also cannot edit my thread...
but i dont want to make mess for people with my other iron maiden mods.
i wish i could edit the post and the name of the thread. someone know why its locked?

Thank you

#76 1 year ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Just ask a mod to do it for you.

I just did.
Thank you!

#77 1 year ago

For those who wants to add more light to the backbox and makes the light interactive with the game you can order this from comet in any colors you want. ( i recommend warm white) you will need the 50 smd (20 inch)
its super easy to install and its just to replace one of the bulbs of the backboard. for pro owners i super recommend!
we will add a setup of this in our manual of the backboard

link for the strip
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/lighting-strips

link for the connector (44/47)
https://www.cometpinball.com/products/standard-matrix-connectors?_pos=1&_sid=8373cb559&_ss=r&variant=12493661962284
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#79 1 year ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Man. I’d be in if you make a pro version.

As i said its fit to the pro.
You can place order

#81 1 year ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

MY QUESTION: Do you think this add-on lighting strips are necessary for an IM that already has Pin Stadiums? I just installed Atoms on my IM and they are amazing (of course!).
I already ordered my IM backboard and Oracle bundle. I am super pumped!!

No. really don't do that. pin stadium can make a really awesome lighting with my backboard.
not need extra lights

Thanks!

1 month later
#82 1 year ago

Hello guys!
i was moving to a new city and we have a holiday right now so it was a month without work.
our army of oracle is ready! its looks fantastic! we are now waiting to get the special packing and we will ship it to LSOG. we hope to ship them by the end of the month or middle of November. the packing factory not working on the holiday.

about the backboard. we upgrade it! we made it fit to the pro too. pro owners will get extra pieces. premium and LE owners will get it too but not need to use them. because the amount of orders we decide to upgrade the model and to remove all the screws that was on the back of the part and we are now using magnets for 5 minutes installation! same as we did on our other creations. we also decide to do a screw covers on few parts because we got few request for it.
20221006100025 (resized).jpg20221006100025 (resized).jpg
20221006100034 (resized).jpg20221006100034 (resized).jpg

more photos of the production soon!

4 weeks later
#85 1 year ago

Hello guys. here is some production photos.
all Orcales going to be shipped tomorrow to LSOG you should get them very soon!
here is some production photos of the backboard!
More photos soon
IMG_0335 (resized).JPGIMG_0335 (resized).JPGIMG_0336 (resized).JPGIMG_0336 (resized).JPGIMG_0353 (resized).JPGIMG_0353 (resized).JPG

#89 1 year ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Don’t worry mate, Lior will do us 2 for the price of 1 cos we in same city!
Love all of Lior Mods on my Godzilla, but yes exchange right now is like double the price for us

We are looking fot Au distrbutor to lower the prices.

1 week later
#91 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I'd like to get the Oracle mod but yes the price at LSOG is really high. Can we organise some way to ship to AU direct? Maybe a few of us can get a lot shipped together?

in a few weeks all of my items will be with free shipping to AU and Europe!
you can email me now if you want to get one.
we are still looking for a distrbutor in AU and EU

#92 1 year ago

Hello guys. It's my Birthday week!
We want to celebrate with our customers and to give a 10% - 30% on most of our stock items
we won't do any more discounts or any other cyber Monday or black Friday deals, JUST THIS ONE!
Limited to first 50 orders till November 26TH
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/black-friday-deals/

Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpgBlack Friday 2022 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#94 1 year ago

Hello guys.
we are back from a short birthday vacation and LSOG are back from Expos and Holidays.

Here is some production updates
LSOG will start to ship the orcale from next weekend.

The backboard is almost done. we changed many things on it. we are waiting for the packing and we will ship it next month to LSOG

We are updating LSOG system and we are working with Europe and Australia distributors to lower shipping prices and we have the option to ship the items direct to Eu and Au customers for super cheap shipping from my country. we will post more updates about it in 2023.

Thank you

IMG_0482 (resized).JPGIMG_0482 (resized).JPGIMG_0486 (resized).JPGIMG_0486 (resized).JPG

#96 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

Wow I'm surprised by the quantity you can produce these in considering the quality. Are they all hand painted?

Thank you
We are many people here with many tools. We are also taking some to paint at home when the studio is full or we need more employees.
yes, all made from molds. casted and polished by hand. All are hand painted. No molds or templates for paints.
NOTHING is made by 3d printer or robots!
all is tested and packed by hand too.

that's why each product takes between 4-9 months to finish. we start production before we post it. we care about the quality and we work slowly to give as much attention we can. we are not making only pinball creations in our studio

1 week later
#100 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

I saw one person in the Iron Maiden thread got theirs so it seems like they're starting to go out now.

Correct
If you bought the bundle it will ship together next month

1 week later
#103 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

Anybody else still waiting on Oracle to ship? LSOG didn’t reply ti my email asking for status update.

Quoted from MaxIsDead:

Haven’t seen mine yet……..

Did you order just the oracle or also the back board? If not please send me pm i will make sure it will be shipped for you

#106 1 year ago

LSOG is shitty at responding to emails.
I wrote them recently about a piece in my Indiana Jones full Lior runes kit that was snapped in two when I pulled it out of the box - and they straight up ignored me. Not impressed, needless to say.

Please send me a message i will take care of it. Lsog was out of the shop for long time because few expos. You can ALWAYS send me message and i will take care of it on the same day!

#108 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Lior, so the backboard sculpts have not shipped yet. Correct ?

Correct. We have a one month delay with all of our items (that made after the oracle) because we changed the company for shipping and packing and because of the holidays The back board will ship in few weeks.

We are working now with C.H Robinson its one of the biggest shipping companies in the world and all will be faster and cheaper from now.

Oracle first orders already shipped and lsog shipping new orders right now Depend when did you order. New orders from november till now will ship on january.

Thanks and sorry for the delay
For any customer service please contact me direct i promise to respond asap!

#110 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Hey liorillusion are you still working on getting the cheaper shipping for us in Australia (and some other parts of the world)?

Yes. We ship to AU directly now. Please send me pm.

#119 1 year ago

Thank you for the offer - I didn't want to bother you about it ... I just assumed you used LSOG so you did not have to deal with guys like me whining about their complaints.
I would love a replacement piece, but I used a ton of epoxy and was able to get it to hold well enough to install it. I'm the only one who can see the spot that's repaired - and I get a TON of compliments on the entire set. It really makes the machine so much more beautiful!
Happy Holidays, friends!

you don't need to bother me. YOU MUST! its our product and little shop of games are my partners and sellers.
i don't mind where you bought it also second hand. you will get support from me all time!
we are also working on a new system that we will take care about all of the support of our products from all of our distributor. you will get support from my team and me directly! we will post more updates about it soon!

About your part - I will send you a new one after the holiday

Thank you, and sorry for that

#120 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I can’t wait until this bundle arrives .I should be done with everything else by then .It’s going to be glorious having mods from both Gouveia and now Lior in this #1 pin of all time !! Up the Irons !!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Your game looks great!!!! i will may do that to my game too.
gouveia have a great creation too for iron maiden!

i will post more updates about the backboard in few minutes!

#121 1 year ago

Hello guys! Here are some production photos!
The oracle keeps shipping, and we will continue to ship more after the holiday.
We finish the production of the backboard, and we are testing them right now one by one.
We are waiting for the packing, and we will ship it to LSOG in January!
we made a lot!!!! Of upgrades on those from what you saw on the prototype!
we are very happy with the results!

Thanks for your patience and support!

20221223120012 (resized).jpg20221223120012 (resized).jpg20221223115910 (resized).jpg20221223115910 (resized).jpg20221223115856 (resized).jpg20221223115856 (resized).jpg20221223115938 (resized).jpg20221223115938 (resized).jpg20221223115958 (resized).jpg20221223115958 (resized).jpg20221223121126 (resized).jpg20221223121126 (resized).jpg

#124 1 year ago
Quoted from estrader:

Just ordered. Looking forward to receiving the backboard and oracle. You make great quality stuff. I can tell a lot of thought goes into your creations.
I’m also very impressed with your customer service and willingness to help people.
Keep up the good work and I’m can’t wait to see what you craft next.

Thank you we will be back to iron maiden after james bond.

Quoted from Anony:

Wow, you must have some powerslaves just like the Egyptians did to produce all of that!!

Lol, our employees are awesome!

1 week later
#127 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Anxiously awaiting your IMDN backboard and oracle mods!
AND ... can't wait to see what you come up with for Bond!

We are packing the backboard right now! we will finish to pack the first orders almost by the end of this month and we will ship it to LSOG
also we already shipped the last batch of oracle to LSOG. you should get it in 1-2 weeks max

20230101_161102 (resized).jpg20230101_161102 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#129 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

Wow nice boxes too, you guys really go all out on these designs! I love the amount of care put into everything you do, I was looking through the other products you sell on LSOG and was impressed by every one.
Did you ever make anything for Metallica machines?

Thank you
No metallica yet but we got Bond!
20230110_195519 (resized).jpg20230110_195519 (resized).jpg

#130 1 year ago

Looks like LSOG just shipped all orders!
waiting to see rain of photos

#136 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

Received my Oracle today. Only took a few minutes to install, no instructions needed. The machine looks like it was always made this way and really complicates the sarcophagus mod. Exceptional mod - I know it’s not cheap, but it’s quality is top notch. My biggest complaint is the box and packaging are so nice I feel like I can’t just throw it away and am compelled to store
[quoted image]

Thank you very much
Enjoy!

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

The Art of Pinball's packaging is super nice! I don't keep the boxes though and feel guilty as well.
I have amassed quite a collection of fancy velvet bags and bottle openers now though!

Nooooo you cant do that for the oracle box lol

Quoted from gandamack:

Should say who is the other company.

Here is the link

#138 1 year ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Does that include the backboard/oracle bundle sets? I haven't seen a shipping notification.

No. Just the oracle

#139 1 year ago

Packing the first 120 orders of the backboard. we will ship them to LSOG next week!
we will ship another batch in 2 weeks.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

1 week later
#144 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Curious how much the packaging added to the overall fairly costly mod itself? Kinda worthless eye candy considering most people are going to discard the box.

we want to deliver a quality product in a packaging that protect the creation from shipping damage and also to make it looks the best. this is art and this is quality. this is The Art Of Pinball

#147 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

I can definitely appreciate the ART of the box, but if it adds significant cost to the mod is it truly worth it? As a mod maker you think you'd want to keep cost as low as you can.

It dosent add anything to the cost. Dont worry....
As i said we must protect the product. Graphic dosent cost that much to print.

1 week later
#154 1 year ago

Hello guys. Here is some updates

We shipped the Iron Maiden backboard and Toy Story Sculpted plastic set to LSOG, and they will start to ship it next week!
We will ship the hobbit plastic set next week and the Toy story carnival booth by the end of February

We will post over 20 new items for Toy Story, James Bond, Godzilla, Jurassic park, Gnr, Wonka, and more!
We will run a new way to do a pre-orders to avoid delays.

We are super excited to say that from now we have a Europe seller that has all of our items in stock! He will get all the new items too very soon!
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/pinballmachines/overig/the-art-of-pinball.html
instagram euro seller (resized).jpginstagram euro seller (resized).jpg

For Australia, we are working with a distributor, too, and we will share the info in March!

GNR topper update.
We have a video! All orders will be directly from me. No distributors because of shipping it twice. it only makes sense to ship it once on this oversized item.
We will post a link in a few days!!!!

We team up with buffalo pinball. We love their videos and podcast and will make some crazy giveaways and a few exclusive items too!
You will get more info inside the box of the new products soon
I recommend to start following them for more updates and great videos and podcast
Buffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).pngBuffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).png
https://buffalopinball.com/
https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

Our Instagram
artofpinball (resized).pngartofpinball (resized).png

Thank you, guys, for your Awesome support!

1 week later
#156 1 year ago

Hello Guys. LSOG just start to ship your orders. bundle and backboards!
you will get it soon. manual will be ready this week too.
Do not try to install it without the manual!

Thank you

#162 1 year ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

I know the Backboard mods ar shipping now! I just made this video to help others with the installation process!

Thank you For a great video Alex!

Attention!
NOT NEED to bend any metal or any part on the game.
the owner of the game have many mods and made many changes. adjustment can be done if need with the micro switch or screw.

we recommend testing the diverter guard when the playfield is fully on the cabinet.

FEEL FREE
to call me or send me message for more help

we will edit the video later

Thank you

#173 1 year ago
Quoted from gnjax:

Received and installed my sculptedd oracle.
Quality is indeed outstanding, feels sturdier than the original toys on my LE game.
However if I can emit one complaint, for a product that well made it feels wrong to have to tape the led under at an angle because the orb hole can not accomodate for the led height/width. Either should have provided a bracket or make a bigger hole under the orb so the led pcb can sit flat and properly aligned on the underside of the sculpture.

Thank you
When we design it we test it on 2 games. It was fitting perefect. After we shipped we got a message from a custumer and we find out there is 2 versions of this led and one is bigger and dosent fit. The last run that we shipped to LSOG have a bigger hole we fixed it. We have no control on stern products and hardware. We have 1-2 games for testing

#179 1 year ago

The white spacer goes only on the top left side thats all. Dont worry about the right side. All will be flat after all is connected in place

About the adjustment. Not need to bend any metal! If need a adjustment do it only by the microswitch

Video needs to get edit soon.

For more help feel free to contact me directly

1 week later
#190 1 year ago

Hello guys.
First, for any issue with the installation, the best thing is to contact me directly here or by email [email protected].
We will respond on the same day and super fast. If there is any issue, we will solve it for sure. We have already installed it many times on two games.
If there is any issue with the product, we will offer a full refund or free replacement.

It doesn't matter if the mod cost 1$ or 650$. Everything should be perfect, and this creation is not easy to install with just one screw. It's a giant sculpture with many parts. Also to install the factory one back will take you the same time. There's no need to be any issue with the installations, but we cannot control on stern build quality.

The left side and right side don't need to be lined up. You can also see it in my photos. The front piece hides the connection between the two parts, and you won't notice it.

The scarab assembly and pharaoh targets can be installed at an angle or not in the right position from the factory, which is the main issue.
There is also an option to adjust the guard diverter by the top micro switch. It's a must to test it inside the game with the playfield in.

Each game has a different build date, and many things changed.

About the installation video.
Alex is doing all of our installation videos for us so this is the official video. We are not making another one, but yes, we will edit this one.
Unfortunately, Alex mother passed away 1 day before he finished the video. I'm waiting to Alex to return and have free time to edit and fix some confusing instructions in the video.

For any issues, feel free to contact me. I promise to solve any issue. And if you want to install it with me together in a video chat, you are more than welcome!

#200 1 year ago

I installed mine with three spacers on the left side only. The large piece on the middle/right (that straddles the bullseye target) went together without needing to secure the two lower screws. Frankly, it was just too hard to get them to take a bite, so I left them out and it still fits fine.
But ... my guardian's head on the left was rubbing heavily when it went into the UP position. So I used a Dremel to carve a small piece out of the back of the guardian's head (which you can't see from any angle). That went fine and now it goes up and down without much trouble. I also think a small spacer with a little longer screws might have made the same fix without the Dremel. But I went the easy route because I lack patience - and it came out looking good because you can't see where I made my modification to the back of the head.
However, during game play the diverter goes up and stays up most of the time. When it does go down, finally, it just pops right back up as soon as it bottoms out. When I move the diverter up and down in the test mode, it does not pop up. But it does during game play.
I'm assuming that the micro switches behind guardian (one high and one low) could fix this, but I'm not sure how to manipulate them to do it. I could not figure out a way to change the two settings that are shown on the menu screen (I think they were like "66" and "67" as show in the installation video).
Does anyone know how to get the diverter to stay down when it's supposed to stay down? Now it just stays up so the ball just flies up and out the scarab piece, where it rolls past the captive MUMMY ball, but never down the wireform ramp. (I hope this makes sense)

we already shipped all pieces to lsog but for the next shipments for now we will do some changes on the spacer / the back so it will be easy to install
about the diverter. ye it can happen just adjust the top back switch of the guard so it will touch it before it should. the ball will still get in there. on my game I bent the micro switch leaf by a little. I'm sending you a pm

Quoted from Anony:

Has anyone installed one on a pro yet? I'm having some issues lining up the holes and knowing where to use spacers or not. It seems like the pro has less screw holes in the backboard than the premium so I could probably install it without some of them in but then it might kind of loose, but even then some of them just aren't lining up with the model.
Lior has offered to help of course, we just haven't had a chance to connect yet.

I sent you email just now

Quoted from DylanFan71:

Couldn’t agree more. Spent awhile on getting everything to fit properly. Now I’m getting occasional rejects from the left ramp into the tomb. Hasn’t happened once since I bought the game NIB. I’ll have to readjust switches 66 & 67 AGAIN. Super frustrating experience.

did you fix it? if not please pm me

#201 1 year ago

Guys im seeing all of your feedback and i know its hard to install this creation but its not something that should happen.
we are taking now the whole batch and fixing the spacers / the backboard to avoid issues with the guard. we will also provide spacers to the guard so it won't need microswitch adjustment. it will take us some time to fix and ship all back. all customers that have those issues can get a new one for free! just contact me, and I will ship it directly asap!!!!

guys if you have any tips or notes please send me in pm and I will make them!

we are asking someone new to make new installation video too

Thank you and sorry for that

#203 1 year ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

The only issue I had are the Guardian switches and they were difficult to adjust correctly. I seem to have it now, but haven’t put any time on the games after the install.[quoted image]

Looks like you lost the magnetic part for the anubis guard please pm me i will send you on for free today!

#205 1 year ago

You are always a very helpful person, Lior! My installation difficulties are not major, and the entire Oracle and backboard look amazing.
I appreciate you sending an email to me. And, as usual, the folks here all work together to figure out bugs ... I have no worries about that.
My posts were not complaints, just a way to help others learn and to perhaps help me at the same time. I sure appreciate everyone's comments and Lior's patient guidance. It's nice to see a fellow who never takes offense -- he just wants to make it right for buyers. That is appreciated by guys like me.
Thank you, kindly!

Yes yes I understand that, don't worry and Thank you
my English is not my first language so sometimes its sounds different
We are always learning and improving our quality and the installation. its all because of our great customers and feedback they give. now most products use magnets to hide screws. and we keep thinking on better solutions

3 months later
#218 10 months ago

Hello guys, as you can see in our social media and pinside, we were barely active and haven’t published many new creations in the last few months. We worked on most new titles and had around 15 products ready to post for Godfather, Godzilla, Bond, Foo Fighters, and Twilight Zone. But we decide to hold them for now.

We got many messages asking if all is ok, and the answer was YES we were still giving support and doing production for our creations.
The reason for that was because of good things.

The first one is we are moving to a new location in a different city that we will do all in one place instead of 3 studios that we had before. We were super busy with the move. It takes work to move all the stuff and machines. And we still haven’t finished the move yet, but we hope to finish it by July.

Another reason, and a great reason, is that we start to work with a pinball company. With who? You will know very soon, but we are now doing the whole production of the sculptures, mods and design for this company. We are also working on official mods and toppers for them and some secret designs! Some of you will get or already got a game with my sculpts inside, and its super exciting news!

We haven’t stopped to make mods. We will still make them after finishing with the move to the new location, and we are also going to do a big project with one of the biggest gaming and arcade companies to make some sculpts and art for their games and also some game room decorations and home decor that we will sculpt and produce with their brands.

We will post some new creations soon after we finish our move. We want to say a BIG thank you for all of your fantastic support over the years! And also for the amazing team at Little Shop Of games for their hard work and all of the support.

Thank you very much, guys.
Lior, The Art Of Pinball

245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg

1 month later
#220 8 months ago
Quoted from prentice:

Spent a while working on installing this amazing mod yesterday. Took me a long time to get the upper switch adjusted right, and at one point thought I had mangled it to beyond repair, but I just kept at it and eventually got it dialed in.
However, today I realize that when the pf is back in, it slightly pushes the whole backboard forward, then rubs against the left side of the guardian preventing it from lowering fully. Have been unscrewing all the backboard screws again to adjust, but there seems to be no wiggle room, perhaps because of the fixed insets to guide it into place.
Any other advice?
I also just noticed that the painted corner of the left torch is chipped or rubbed off. Have no idea if it happened during install or was that way from arrival; I've been careful but there's still lots of physicality involved here.
EDIT: was able to fix the guardian rubbing left (I think) by removing just the top left spacer (O used three as per instructions). But now the left torch #1 screw pulled out some plastic and won’t go back in..[quoted image][quoted image]

Hey. very sorry for that. yes the guardian is little tricky to install.
we check them all before shipping so there is a minor chance it arrives like that but dont worry, you will get a new one for free
Please send me PM or email and I will send you a replacement for any part you need and also for the paint chip. And I will help you with the guardian issue via video chat or email.

Thanks

1 month later
#223 7 months ago
Quoted from prentice:

Thanks again for all the support on an amazing creation, Lior! You really stand behind your work and it is always a pleasure to get what you are working on. I appreciate all the follow ups with me to make sure it all worked out right. Thank you, thank you!!!

My Plesure
Glad all solved!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 24.50
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-maiden-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball?tu=liorillusion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.