(Topic ID: 316451)

Stern Iron Maiden - Sculpted Backboard & Oracle By THE ART OF PINBALL - New!

By liorillusion

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8837 (resized).png
IMG_3509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3510 (resized).jpeg
245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_233134704 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_233255194 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_213040120 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_211036145 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_211043693 (resized).jpg
8F03712C-9B1E-4DB9-B852-BE5039BF80FA (resized).jpeg
AC1FBCF1-AAF5-4DE3-A70D-4EB69D0CE294 (resized).png
7172AE0B-3F7F-40C8-A6CA-C79DF59BED1B (resized).png
B070D91A-D382-4E5A-B8E1-35277331EC01 (resized).png
267F523A-BE7D-43B8-8DEE-971B042AAD17 (resized).png
75A1A72B-90E5-4B4A-ADCC-29FBB50D23FE (resized).png
A8755C54-B768-4AC0-A4F8-EA94E062D48F (resized).png

There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

My combo set is on the way !! The time is growing near

Nice, debating about ordering the pin game first and then this on my list.

#152 1 year ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

Hey Guys! I just got the Oricale in and I did a review and installation video. If you are unsure on how to intall this please check out my video!

Thanks for the video! Can't wait to get my Oracle and backboard combo! Lior is the King!

#153 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Nice, debating about ordering the pin game first and then this on my list.

It will be installed the second it arrives .I’ll post it straight away .

#154 1 year ago

Hello guys. Here is some updates

We shipped the Iron Maiden backboard and Toy Story Sculpted plastic set to LSOG, and they will start to ship it next week!
We will ship the hobbit plastic set next week and the Toy story carnival booth by the end of February

We will post over 20 new items for Toy Story, James Bond, Godzilla, Jurassic park, Gnr, Wonka, and more!
We will run a new way to do a pre-orders to avoid delays.

We are super excited to say that from now we have a Europe seller that has all of our items in stock! He will get all the new items too very soon!
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/pinballmachines/overig/the-art-of-pinball.html
instagram euro seller (resized).jpginstagram euro seller (resized).jpg

For Australia, we are working with a distributor, too, and we will share the info in March!

GNR topper update.
We have a video! All orders will be directly from me. No distributors because of shipping it twice. it only makes sense to ship it once on this oversized item.
We will post a link in a few days!!!!

We team up with buffalo pinball. We love their videos and podcast and will make some crazy giveaways and a few exclusive items too!
You will get more info inside the box of the new products soon
I recommend to start following them for more updates and great videos and podcast
Buffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).pngBuffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).png
https://buffalopinball.com/
https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

Our Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/
artofpinball (resized).pngartofpinball (resized).png

Thank you, guys, for your Awesome support!

#155 1 year ago

Easy 5 minute install . Love it

B5B1BCF3-3B7D-41D8-8222-4E4A647B29AF (resized).jpegB5B1BCF3-3B7D-41D8-8222-4E4A647B29AF (resized).jpeg

AB093C07-E47D-4AB5-A098-080D5E97DAD3 (resized).jpegAB093C07-E47D-4AB5-A098-080D5E97DAD3 (resized).jpeg
#156 1 year ago

Hello Guys. LSOG just start to ship your orders. bundle and backboards!
you will get it soon. manual will be ready this week too.
Do not try to install it without the manual!

Thank you

#157 1 year ago

Lior ,or anyone ,can you direct me to installation of the backboard .I’m having a hard time finding it thank u.

#158 1 year ago

Wow! These two mods alone make me want to repurchase an IMDN.

#159 1 year ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Wow! These two mods alone make me want to repurchase an IMDN.

I know what to expect from Lior but when I unpacked this set I was floored .Of course my string of bad luck continued as was putting a simple 5 minute oracle in a screw snapped and can’t get it out .Will take it to work tomorrow and try as we have the proper tools there but this has been happening alot in these posts I’m starting to think these are zinc .If they’re putting zinc in these ,this will keep happening as it should be outlawed .Cheaper is not always better .Nothing in the manual on hardware of course so I’m steaming ,really wanted to play it tonight as I’m getting close to being done with this beuty of a overhaul .I emailed pinbsll life with pictures they’ll get on it .This is our unanimous house favorite and I will lie in it when the time comes haha .

427131DE-3609-44CA-982A-8F7D258691C7 (resized).jpeg427131DE-3609-44CA-982A-8F7D258691C7 (resized).jpeg6AAFCD0B-2EEB-427F-A178-D8C6ED3DD4E6 (resized).jpeg6AAFCD0B-2EEB-427F-A178-D8C6ED3DD4E6 (resized).jpeg
#160 1 year ago

I know the Backboard mods ar shipping now! I just made this video to help others with the installation process!

#161 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I know what to expect from Lior but when I unpacked this set I was floored .Of course my string of bad luck continued as was putting a simple 5 minute oracle in a screw snapped and can’t get it out .Will take it to work tomorrow and try as we have the proper tools there but this has been happening alot in these posts I’m starting to think these are zinc .If they’re putting zinc in these ,this will keep happening as it should be outlawed .Cheaper is not always better .Nothing in the manual on hardware of course so I’m steaming ,really wanted to play it tonight as I’m getting close to being done with this beuty of a overhaul .I emailed pinbsll life with pictures they’ll get on it .This is our unanimous house favorite and I will lie in it when the time comes haha .
[quoted image][quoted image]

Oh man that sucks Kevin. Your game is looking fantastic from what I’ve seen so far. Like ridiculously cool looking! No joke.

#162 1 year ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

I know the Backboard mods ar shipping now! I just made this video to help others with the installation process!

Thank you For a great video Alex!

Attention!
NOT NEED to bend any metal or any part on the game.
the owner of the game have many mods and made many changes. adjustment can be done if need with the micro switch or screw.

we recommend testing the diverter guard when the playfield is fully on the cabinet.

FEEL FREE
to call me or send me message for more help

we will edit the video later

Thank you

#163 1 year ago

In the video it shows a cover for a screw in the vicinity of the guardian. Later in the video, it shows the game completed but IO noticed that none of the screws have covers. Are there covers for all of the screws?

#164 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

In the video it shows a cover for a screw in the vicinity of the guardian. Later in the video, it shows the game completed but IO noticed that none of the screws have covers. Are there covers for all of the screws?

Or, is there a color of paint we could dab and touch it on the screwhead which would camoflague it fairly well?

I would like to do the same for my Lion Runes set on my Indy - there's a few visible screwheads and I'd like to find a brownish paint to dab on them. Any suggestions for color/brand/type of paint would be appreciated!

Great video and amazing Iron Maiden backboard!! Mine should be "in the mail" as they say. Cannot wait!

#165 1 year ago

I only had a little time at home as I had to come back to work overnight .I just got a little started and I’m going real slow with things ,but man O man is this mod special for this game !!!! Now my excitement is starting to boil over .I’ll send full pictures tomorrow evening when done and Thanks John Floyd ,I’ll get you over here when I’m settled with things

47C3BDF3-E7B1-464A-9FD4-E3CA87C83ED7 (resized).jpeg47C3BDF3-E7B1-464A-9FD4-E3CA87C83ED7 (resized).jpeg
#166 1 year ago

These look amazing! Does LSOG send out a shipping notification?

#167 1 year ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

I typically get a notice from PayPal that my item has shipped. Haven’t received that as of yet for my IM stuff (I bought the bundle though).

#168 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I only had a little time at home as I had to come back to work overnight .I just got a little started and I’m going real slow with things ,but man O man is this mod special for this game !!!! Now my excitement is starting to boil over .I’ll send full pictures tomorrow evening when done and Thanks John Floyd ,I’ll get you over here when I’m settled with things
[quoted image]

That Deep Purple really pulls the colors out of the playfield. That looks stunning! Nice work

#169 1 year ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

That Deep Purple really pulls the colors out of the playfield. That looks stunning! Nice work

Thank You It’s actually Robotic Blue and done by Steve at Pinball Refinery .You csn see how well it matches here .

4A956750-A827-4AA8-9F64-AC496360ECAB (resized).png4A956750-A827-4AA8-9F64-AC496360ECAB (resized).png76E2F738-01D0-448D-B44B-018B2E914DD7 (resized).png76E2F738-01D0-448D-B44B-018B2E914DD7 (resized).png
#170 1 year ago

This mod is a MUST for anyone keeping this game long term .So it’s a MUST for pretty much 98% of us haha !

#171 1 year ago

I just got an email from LSOG that my IM backboard and oracle are being shipped. And an email from Paypal.

#172 1 year ago

Received and installed my sculptedd oracle.
Quality is indeed outstanding, feels sturdier than the original toys on my LE game.
However if I can emit one complaint, for a product that well made it feels wrong to have to tape the led under at an angle because the orb hole can not accomodate for the led height/width. Either should have provided a bracket or make a bigger hole under the orb so the led pcb can sit flat and properly aligned on the underside of the sculpture.

#173 1 year ago
Quoted from gnjax:

Received and installed my sculptedd oracle.
Quality is indeed outstanding, feels sturdier than the original toys on my LE game.
However if I can emit one complaint, for a product that well made it feels wrong to have to tape the led under at an angle because the orb hole can not accomodate for the led height/width. Either should have provided a bracket or make a bigger hole under the orb so the led pcb can sit flat and properly aligned on the underside of the sculpture.

Thank you
When we design it we test it on 2 games. It was fitting perefect. After we shipped we got a message from a custumer and we find out there is 2 versions of this led and one is bigger and dosent fit. The last run that we shipped to LSOG have a bigger hole we fixed it. We have no control on stern products and hardware. We have 1-2 games for testing

#174 1 year ago

I just got an email from LSOG that my IM backboard and oracle are being shipped. And an email from Paypal.

Thanks, I got my notice too.

#175 1 year ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Thank you
When we design it we test it on 2 games. It was fitting perefect. After we shipped we got a message from a custumer and we find out there is 2 versions of this led and one is bigger and dosent fit. The last run that we shipped to LSOG have a bigger hole we fixed it. We have no control on stern products and hardware. We have 1-2 games for testing

I was honestly wondering if that was the case because it seemed too big of an oversight. That is unfortunate, but glad you fixed it for the future buyers

#176 1 year ago

Thank you for the installation video of the LSOG IM backboard! I am a visual learner and this helps a bunch. I have a question... At ~3:30 in the install video above, Alex says to use the three white plastic spacers taken from the old backboard and install on the LEFT side of the new backboard piece so the Guardian will not bind. So far so good! Then later in the the video (~4:35), he says the spacers used on the RIGHT side of the old panel are not needed. Is this correct? It seems this would make the left and right panels uneven and then placement of the Pharaoh on top of them to go at a slight angle. Should the other 6 spacers from the old panel be transferred for use on the new RIGHT side panel so everything is evenly spaced?

#177 1 year ago
Quoted from pin42:

At ~3:30 in the install video above, Alex says to use the three white plastic spacers taken from the old backboard and install on the right side of the new backboard piece so the Guardian will not bind. So far so good! Then later in the the video (~4:35), he says the spacers used on the Left side of the old panel are not needed.

Well, the Guardian is only on the left so maybe it was inadvertent. I am installing mine tonight so I'd like to know this answer, too.

Also, Lior said you do NOT need to tweak the metal near the diverter (but instead "adjustment can be done if need with the micro switch or screw"). I'm not entirely sure what that means. I'd rather not torque the metal ramp/diverter. Any clarification would be helpful to my install tonight.

Can't wait to see it all in place with the Oracle!!

#178 1 year ago

Well, the Guardian is only on the left so maybe it was inadvertent.

Sorry... I had my left and right mixed up. I have corrected the post above.

#179 1 year ago

The white spacer goes only on the top left side thats all. Dont worry about the right side. All will be flat after all is connected in place

About the adjustment. Not need to bend any metal! If need a adjustment do it only by the microswitch

Video needs to get edit soon.

For more help feel free to contact me directly

#180 1 year ago

I also thought spacers went in both sides from the video .Do not do that it was too tight .I’m waiting on full instructions before finishing because my gate wouldn’t open .No need to rush Almost at the finish line .

#181 1 year ago

I just finished painting my archway to match the backboard .What do you guys think ?

51F7F02D-80F9-4BB7-A296-6C440993F2E6 (resized).png51F7F02D-80F9-4BB7-A296-6C440993F2E6 (resized).png
#182 1 year ago

Had some help from a fellow pinsider on my homemade translucent drop target mod .The closed bracket should concentrate the light upward through the targets .I’m having a lot of fun customizing this pin with Lior/Gouveia front and center I’m sooooo happy Lior is putting his touch on this pin ! It’s a match made in heaven !! UP THE IRONS !!!

75A1A72B-90E5-4B4A-ADCC-29FBB50D23FE (resized).png75A1A72B-90E5-4B4A-ADCC-29FBB50D23FE (resized).pngA8755C54-B768-4AC0-A4F8-EA94E062D48F (resized).pngA8755C54-B768-4AC0-A4F8-EA94E062D48F (resized).pngD8FC602E-1AB0-47C6-988B-0C14C37DB27F (resized).pngD8FC602E-1AB0-47C6-988B-0C14C37DB27F (resized).pngDF833213-41CB-438D-B2CB-2D04BE1C753F (resized).jpegDF833213-41CB-438D-B2CB-2D04BE1C753F (resized).jpeg
#184 1 year ago

So to be clear only the top left screw needs the spacer? I have taken this damn thing apart and tried to re install it multiple times. The Scarab hits the mod when its installed...The instructions are terrible and contradictory. HELP!

#185 1 year ago

Re watching the video it looks like maybe 3 spacers are needed. The issue is then the left and right sides dont line up well, and the scarab still hits the mod. This thing looks amazing but is super frustrating to be having this much issue with a $650 mod. The box it comes in is really nice, the instructions suck.

#186 1 year ago

I watched the video during my install, but I decided to not follow the part about the spacers (only putting the 3 on the left) and put them all in across the back. Just didn't like the look of it not sitting even across depth wise. Not saying to veer from the instruction video, but it worked for me even tho a tad more tedious. Looks really nice installed

#187 1 year ago

I finally got the damn thing installed. I ended up having to bend the scarab metal a bit outward so it did not bang against the mod. Does look very nice just did not love the instructions. I also wish it would have come with spacers that fit the holes tight, it was a real pain in the ass trying to keep the spacers in place while aligning everything.

#188 1 year ago

I thought the video was a third party thing and not the official installation instructions? Did the mod maker come out with his own official ones? I haven't put mine in yet. I was waiting for that.

#189 1 year ago

I thought the video was a third party thing and not the official installation instructions? Did the mod maker come out with his own official ones? I haven't put mine in yet. I was waiting for that.

Lior said a video was coming but I haven't seen it posted here yet

#190 1 year ago

Hello guys.
First, for any issue with the installation, the best thing is to contact me directly here or by email [email protected].
We will respond on the same day and super fast. If there is any issue, we will solve it for sure. We have already installed it many times on two games.
If there is any issue with the product, we will offer a full refund or free replacement.

It doesn't matter if the mod cost 1$ or 650$. Everything should be perfect, and this creation is not easy to install with just one screw. It's a giant sculpture with many parts. Also to install the factory one back will take you the same time. There's no need to be any issue with the installations, but we cannot control on stern build quality.

The left side and right side don't need to be lined up. You can also see it in my photos. The front piece hides the connection between the two parts, and you won't notice it.

The scarab assembly and pharaoh targets can be installed at an angle or not in the right position from the factory, which is the main issue.
There is also an option to adjust the guard diverter by the top micro switch. It's a must to test it inside the game with the playfield in.

Each game has a different build date, and many things changed.

About the installation video.
Alex is doing all of our installation videos for us so this is the official video. We are not making another one, but yes, we will edit this one.
Unfortunately, Alex mother passed away 1 day before he finished the video. I'm waiting to Alex to return and have free time to edit and fix some confusing instructions in the video.

For any issues, feel free to contact me. I promise to solve any issue. And if you want to install it with me together in a video chat, you are more than welcome!

#191 1 year ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Hello guys.
First, for any issue with the installation, the best thing is to contact me directly here or by email [email protected].
We will respond on the same day and super fast. If there is any issue, we will solve it for sure. We have already installed it many times on two games.
If there is any issue with the product, we will offer a full refund or free replacement.
It doesn't matter if the mod cost 1$ or 650$. Everything should be perfect, and this creation is not easy to install with just one screw. It's a giant sculpture with many parts. Also to install the factory one back will take you the same time. There's no need to be any issue with the installations, but we cannot control on stern build quality.
The left side and right side don't need to be lined up. You can also see it in my photos. The front piece hides the connection between the two parts, and you won't notice it.
The scarab assembly and pharaoh targets can be installed at an angle or not in the right position from the factory, which is the main issue.
There is also an option to adjust the guard diverter by the top micro switch. It's a must to test it inside the game with the playfield in.
Each game has a different build date, and many things changed.
About the installation video.
Alex is doing all of our installation videos for us so this is the official video. We are not making another one, but yes, we will edit this one.
Unfortunately, Alex mother passed away 1 day before he finished the video. I'm waiting to Alex to return and have free time to edit and fix some confusing instructions in the video.
For any issues, feel free to contact me. I promise to solve any issue. And if you want to install it with me together in a video chat, you are more than welcome!

Very sorry to hear about Alex’s Mother .Best wishes to him and his family .

#192 1 year ago

Looks Amazing !! Had a couple little bumps in the road but took my time and it’s working perfect just have to do the Anubis test when I get home later today

267F523A-BE7D-43B8-8DEE-971B042AAD17 (resized).png267F523A-BE7D-43B8-8DEE-971B042AAD17 (resized).png7172AE0B-3F7F-40C8-A6CA-C79DF59BED1B (resized).png7172AE0B-3F7F-40C8-A6CA-C79DF59BED1B (resized).pngAC1FBCF1-AAF5-4DE3-A70D-4EB69D0CE294 (resized).pngAC1FBCF1-AAF5-4DE3-A70D-4EB69D0CE294 (resized).pngB070D91A-D382-4E5A-B8E1-35277331EC01 (resized).pngB070D91A-D382-4E5A-B8E1-35277331EC01 (resized).png
#193 1 year ago

I’m going to paint the white board tonight after I mix colors and test .

#194 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Looks Amazing !! Had a couple little bumps in the road but took my time and it’s working perfect just have to do the Anubis test when I get home later today
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did you use spacers on just the left side or across it all?

#195 1 year ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

Did you use spacers on just the left side or across it all?

At first I installed across it all but Lior said in one of his posts , only the top left so I just used the one spacer .After I did just that ,I was closer .I then slightly bent the Scarab bracket plate just a tiny bit so it would open freely .Id wait for the video to get edited but most importantly if your having problems don’t give up on it because it completely changes the look of this pin for the Better .It completes this pin IMO .IMDN was neglected with high end mods at first but not any more ! This pin has the absolute best material to work with as far as art and mods go .Thanks Lior for elevating my pin

#196 1 year ago

I installed mine with three spacers on the left side only. The large piece on the middle/right (that straddles the bullseye target) went together without needing to secure the two lower screws. Frankly, it was just too hard to get them to take a bite, so I left them out and it still fits fine.

But ... my guardian's head on the left was rubbing heavily when it went into the UP position. So I used a Dremel to carve a small piece out of the back of the guardian's head (which you can't see from any angle). That went fine and now it goes up and down without much trouble. I also think a small spacer with a little longer screws might have made the same fix without the Dremel. But I went the easy route because I lack patience - and it came out looking good because you can't see where I made my modification to the back of the head.

However, during game play the diverter goes up and stays up most of the time. When it does go down, finally, it just pops right back up as soon as it bottoms out. When I move the diverter up and down in the test mode, it does not pop up. But it does during game play.

I'm assuming that the micro switches behind guardian (one high and one low) could fix this, but I'm not sure how to manipulate them to do it. I could not figure out a way to change the two settings that are shown on the menu screen (I think they were like "66" and "67" as show in the installation video).

Does anyone know how to get the diverter to stay down when it's supposed to stay down? Now it just stays up so the ball just flies up and out the scarab piece, where it rolls past the captive MUMMY ball, but never down the wireform ramp. (I hope this makes sense)

#197 1 year ago

Has anyone installed one on a pro yet? I'm having some issues lining up the holes and knowing where to use spacers or not. It seems like the pro has less screw holes in the backboard than the premium so I could probably install it without some of them in but then it might kind of loose, but even then some of them just aren't lining up with the model.

Lior has offered to help of course, we just haven't had a chance to connect yet.

#198 1 year ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

Re watching the video it looks like maybe 3 spacers are needed. The issue is then the left and right sides dont line up well, and the scarab still hits the mod. This thing looks amazing but is super frustrating to be having this much issue with a $650 mod. The box it comes in is really nice, the instructions suck.

Couldn’t agree more. Spent awhile on getting everything to fit properly. Now I’m getting occasional rejects from the left ramp into the tomb. Hasn’t happened once since I bought the game NIB. I’ll have to readjust switches 66 & 67 AGAIN. Super frustrating experience.

#199 1 year ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Couldn’t agree more. Spent awhile on getting everything to fit properly. Now I’m getting occasional rejects from the left ramp into the tomb. Hasn’t happened once since I bought the game NIB. I’ll have to readjust switches 66 & 67 AGAIN. Super frustrating experience.

How do you adjust the switches? (I thought the 66 and 67 were values, not the switch number - thank you for clarifying that!)

I need to get mine to stop popping up during game play. The backboard looks amazing, and I think it shouldn't be too hard to dial it in once I figure out how to manipulate those micro switches.

#200 1 year ago

I installed mine with three spacers on the left side only. The large piece on the middle/right (that straddles the bullseye target) went together without needing to secure the two lower screws. Frankly, it was just too hard to get them to take a bite, so I left them out and it still fits fine.
But ... my guardian's head on the left was rubbing heavily when it went into the UP position. So I used a Dremel to carve a small piece out of the back of the guardian's head (which you can't see from any angle). That went fine and now it goes up and down without much trouble. I also think a small spacer with a little longer screws might have made the same fix without the Dremel. But I went the easy route because I lack patience - and it came out looking good because you can't see where I made my modification to the back of the head.
However, during game play the diverter goes up and stays up most of the time. When it does go down, finally, it just pops right back up as soon as it bottoms out. When I move the diverter up and down in the test mode, it does not pop up. But it does during game play.
I'm assuming that the micro switches behind guardian (one high and one low) could fix this, but I'm not sure how to manipulate them to do it. I could not figure out a way to change the two settings that are shown on the menu screen (I think they were like "66" and "67" as show in the installation video).
Does anyone know how to get the diverter to stay down when it's supposed to stay down? Now it just stays up so the ball just flies up and out the scarab piece, where it rolls past the captive MUMMY ball, but never down the wireform ramp. (I hope this makes sense)

we already shipped all pieces to lsog but for the next shipments for now we will do some changes on the spacer / the back so it will be easy to install
about the diverter. ye it can happen just adjust the top back switch of the guard so it will touch it before it should. the ball will still get in there. on my game I bent the micro switch leaf by a little. I'm sending you a pm

Quoted from Anony:

Has anyone installed one on a pro yet? I'm having some issues lining up the holes and knowing where to use spacers or not. It seems like the pro has less screw holes in the backboard than the premium so I could probably install it without some of them in but then it might kind of loose, but even then some of them just aren't lining up with the model.
Lior has offered to help of course, we just haven't had a chance to connect yet.

I sent you email just now

Quoted from DylanFan71:

did you fix it? if not please pm me

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-maiden-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.