(Topic ID: 316451)

Stern Iron Maiden - Sculpted Backboard & Oracle By THE ART OF PINBALL - New!

By liorillusion

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8837 (resized).png
IMG_3509 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3510 (resized).jpeg
245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_233134704 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_233255194 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_213040120 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_211036145 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230306_211043693 (resized).jpg
8F03712C-9B1E-4DB9-B852-BE5039BF80FA (resized).jpeg
AC1FBCF1-AAF5-4DE3-A70D-4EB69D0CE294 (resized).png
7172AE0B-3F7F-40C8-A6CA-C79DF59BED1B (resized).png
B070D91A-D382-4E5A-B8E1-35277331EC01 (resized).png
267F523A-BE7D-43B8-8DEE-971B042AAD17 (resized).png
75A1A72B-90E5-4B4A-ADCC-29FBB50D23FE (resized).png
A8755C54-B768-4AC0-A4F8-EA94E062D48F (resized).png

There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 1 year ago

We got this game a year ago, and we love it!!!!

I decide to upgrade this game with a few new sculpts that I'm working on, and so far, we have five upgrades. one of them changing the whole game look!
I decided to start with the Oracle sculpt, it's adding sooo much to the game, and I love it! The Oracle in these photos is the prototype the final model will be a much better look with a smoother paint finish and the crystal ball will be smoother and 5 times brighter!

The Oracle is made from very flexible casted resin so no need to worry about hitting it with a ball. We are using a special resin to make the led lights to be super bright. must see in person.

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

Installs in seconds. Easily removable. Matches the look of the game perfectly!
Fits Pro, Premium, and LE versions of the game.

Matches the look of the game perfectly!
Crystal ball illuminates with colors and interacts with game play!
No more airballs!

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order
LIMITED EDITION RUN OF 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE
Delivered in a Numbered Limited Edition Presentation Box
SPECIAL PRICE ON FIRST 100 ORDERS

https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

I have a few more creations for Iron Maiden that I’m making so I recommend following my Instagram. you can also see more of my creations there.
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

We will post more mods for Iron Maiden in this thread so make sure to follow this thread and my pinside account.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-iron-maiden/stern-pinball-iron-maiden-sculpted-oracle-by-the-art-of-pinball/

IMG_0820JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0820JPG (resized).jpg

IMG_0844JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0844JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0850JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0850JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0853JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0853JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_0877JPG (resized).jpgIMG_0877JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1222 (resized).JPGIMG_1222 (resized).JPG

#2 1 year ago

Great detail Lior.
Another beautiful mod

#3 1 year ago

You need some more pictures with more angles.

#4 1 year ago

Link to LSOG is broken.

7712E77B-10C7-4DA9-BF12-362C117010B4 (resized).jpeg7712E77B-10C7-4DA9-BF12-362C117010B4 (resized).jpeg
#5 1 year ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

You need some more pictures with more angles.

LOL we post the whole folder by mistake! i just fix it!

Quoted from NightTrain:

Link to LSOG is broken. [quoted image]

Thanks! i just fix it

#6 1 year ago

I'm glad to see such a nice mod but at $389 I think I'll pass.

#7 1 year ago

You need that Gus mod done by gouveia . Would look nice with this. Now that’s a hell of a mod!

#8 1 year ago

Stop making amazing things @liorillusion, I’m gonna go broke filling my cart… Zilla, GNR, WOZ…. Now Maiden. #WillWorkForMods

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

gus mod is like $555 Lior's is $389 on quality you pay money. Same as you would pay for stern add ons.

#10 1 year ago

Hello guys. We made a mistake on the website and we forgot to add a special pre-order price for the first 100 orders like we always do to any of our products.
If you already place a order you will get 50$ refund in 48 hours.

Thanks

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

thats nuts.

#12 1 year ago

Your T. rex mod is the best cosmetic mod ever but this one isn’t really my cub of tea, quality looks to be there though.

What would be amazing would be a high quality 3D sculpt of the center pharaoh area do add some depth to the back of the game

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Your T. rex mod is the best cosmetic mod ever but this one isn’t really my cub of tea, quality looks to be there though.
What would be amazing would be a high quality 3D sculpt of the center pharaoh area do add some depth to the back of the game

Thanks and its ok
We already working on that and we will post it very soon

1 month later
#14 1 year ago

Production Update!!!!
We just finish to cast all parts and we finally paint the first oracle and the results are amazing!
if you ever did casting you can understand how hard is the progress of making the ball looks like that....

This is why i say the final product will looks 100 times better
20220731191216 (resized).jpg20220731191216 (resized).jpg

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-iron-maiden/stern-pinball-iron-maiden-sculpted-oracle-by-the-art-of-pinball/

1 week later
#15 1 year ago

New creation coming soon!
We will share details soon!

#16 1 year ago

Looks fantastic

1 week later
#17 1 year ago

I'm super excited!
for those who have Instagram

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gifezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
1 week later
#19 1 year ago

That looks cool

#20 1 year ago

Limited Edition to 400 pieces only!
we will post it in a few more days so stay tuned!
IMG_1662 (resized).JPGIMG_1662 (resized).JPG

#21 1 year ago

Sweet Mamma !!!

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Limited Edition to 350 pieces only!
we will post it in a few more days so stay tuned!
[quoted image]

Hopefully a package deal coming so I can just get both of these mods

#23 1 year ago

Looking forward to see full pic showing what it looks like with playfield. A sarcophagus in the same style would be cool.

#24 1 year ago

Wow that looks bloody amazing!

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

Looking forward to see full pic showing what it looks like with playfield. A sarcophagus in the same style would be cool.

gouveia made a super cool one! he makes quality stuff and it also 100% Hand made!
i really recommend it!

Quoted from matlynch91:

Hopefully a package deal coming so I can just get both of these mods

yes we will offer a bundle deal for both. people who already bought the oracle will get a refund for the shipping and the discount when we ship both items
the discount is limited for the first 50 people only

BTW i wrote limited edition to 350 pieces but i was wrong its 400 pieces.

#26 1 year ago

gouveia made a super cool one! he makes quality stuff and it also 100% Hand made!
i really recommend it!.

I know…I want it but he’s not making it as of now, maybe he’ll start up again…if not it’s a void you could fill

I just installed your JP signs and have the Oracle on order, looking forward to what you have up next.

#27 1 year ago

What is the durability of these items? That backboard looks great but my game sends a lot of air balls up there into the Pharoah's face. I would hate to drop serious coin on one of these and have it break.

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

What is the durability of these items? That backboard looks great but my game sends a lot of air balls up there into the Pharoah's face. I would hate to drop serious coin on one of these and have it break.

its made from flexible resin there is no chance to brake it with a ball hit. its also painted with dual component paints and 4 layers of clear coat.
we also have a warranty if you ever get damage just send message to me and to LSOG and we will ship you new part for free!

#29 1 year ago

its made from flexible resin there is no chance to brake it with a ball hit. its also painted with dual component paints and 4 layers of clear coat.
we also have a warranty if you ever get damage just send message to me and to LSOG and we will ship you new part for free!

Very cool, resin sounds like the right material to go for this kind of thing and a warranty is a bonus for sure.

#30 1 year ago

We will try to post it this weekend.
We will give a BIG discount for the first 100 orders! a 160$ discount for the bundle of the oracle and the backboard.
If you already bought the oracle don't worry you can place an order for the backboard when it's available and you will get a refund for the bundle discount and the shipping costs when Little Shop Of Games will ship your items!
first 100 orders will get also a gift from Little Shop Of Games and The Art Of Pinball

if you want to be the first ones to get notification a when we launch the new backboard just write here and i will send you a early link when it will be up on LSOG website
IMG_1556 (resized).JPGIMG_1556 (resized).JPG IMG_1522 (resized).JPGIMG_1522 (resized).JPG

#31 1 year ago

I’d love to get the link. Thanks!

#32 1 year ago

I’d like a link as well thank you.

#33 1 year ago

Please send me a link when available!

#34 1 year ago

I’d like a link as well. Already have Oracle ordered.

#35 1 year ago

Me want link too please

#36 1 year ago

Me want link for woz sling outlane and Haunted forest.
Sadly, I do not have a Iron Maiden. But between you and Steve G, been making me want one bad.
I would also love a backboard for Indy. This would complete your opus on that game.

#37 1 year ago

want

#38 1 year ago

Let me know

#39 1 year ago

Please send me a link to backboard release

#40 1 year ago

Please send me link.

#41 1 year ago

Wow great detail on that.
Makes me want my Iron Maiden back .

#42 1 year ago

I’ll take the link as well

#43 1 year ago

#45 1 year ago

I’d like a link please.

#46 1 year ago

I'm interested Lior, thanks

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Me want link for woz sling outlane and Haunted forest.
Sadly, I do not have a Iron Maiden. But between you and Steve G, been making me want one bad.
I would also love a backboard for Indy. This would complete your opus on that game.

The WOZ sling outlanes are already available on LSOG website. we will ship them next week!
The haunted forest will be made some day....
Indy backboard? its cool idea i will check it but i think the back area is too full maybe just a bridge.
for now im working on backboard for Jurassic Park stern and also the whole left side of the game. super long project of almost a year!

Iron maiden is really great game also if you dont like the music. i really love it and it so much fun!

#48 1 year ago

Tuna_Delight You found it! LOL
the colors and details looks bad on this video. better to play it on 4k the camera is not that good

#49 1 year ago

Send me a link to backboard release

Thanks

#50 1 year ago

Hello guys.
I'm excited to share my new creation for Iron Maiden
we just start the production for it after long testing

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

** Fits ONLY Premium and LE versions of the game **

Matches the Look of the Game Perfectly
Hand Sculpted and Hand Painted Cast Resin Crafted with Painstaking Attention to Detail and Application of Pigments.
Back panel uses the game’s LEDs to illuminate crystal flames behind the torches and Pharaoh’s eyes and interacts with game play!
special resin cast from a flexible material. not need to worry about ball hits!

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order
LIMITED EDITION RUN OF 400 PIECES WORLDWIDE
Delivered in a Numbered Limited Edition Presentation Box

https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

Special discount price for bundle set of the oracle and the backboard. a 160$ discount!
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-iron-maiden/stern-pinball-iron-maiden-sculpted-oracle-and-backboard-bundle-by-the-art-of-pinball/

If you already purchase the oracle and you want to buy the backboard and to get the discount price don't worry! place order for the backboard and add in the order notes that you want the bundle discount. we will send you a refund for the discount bundle price and also for the shipping charge. the refund will apply when we ship the items.

I have a few more creations for Iron Maiden that I’m making so I recommend following my Instagram. you can also see more of my creations there.

We will post more mods for Iron Maiden in this thread so make sure to follow this thread and my pinside account.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-iron-maiden/stern-pinball-iron-maiden-sculpted-nackboard-by-the-art-of-pinball/

we will post production photos soon!

IMG_1713 (resized).JPGIMG_1713 (resized).JPG
IMG_1486JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1486JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1540JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1540JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1543JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1543JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1564JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1564JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1515JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1515JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1574JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1574JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1674JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1674JPG (resized).jpg
IMG_1689 (resized).JPGIMG_1689 (resized).JPG
IMG_1692 (resized).JPGIMG_1692 (resized).JPG
IMG_1695 (resized).JPGIMG_1695 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
There are 223 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-maiden-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.