IMG_2676 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180325-100753 (resized).jpg
Eddie-Shark (resized).jpg
12400 (resized).jpeg
FB55FC5F-860B-48F7-AF97-E18B1C206C52 (resized).jpeg
C4A53FB9-B057-4E06-B1A4-274A50A66BBD (resized).jpeg
iron (resized).jpg
11429396-B6D6-43B2-82D1-535591334BF2 (resized).png
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

What do you think?? That teaser trailer was a letdown. Any details? Opinions??

#2 6 years ago

11429396-B6D6-43B2-82D1-535591334BF2 (resized).png11429396-B6D6-43B2-82D1-535591334BF2 (resized).png

#3 6 years ago

Definitely a letdown, but I'm sure we'll see something from Stern next week.
In on an LE!

#4 6 years ago

I was really hoping to at least see pictures of it. More waiting...

#5 6 years ago

Me too!!

#6 6 years ago

iron (resized).jpgiron (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

Remember when your prom date got so drunk she threw up in your parents car?! This was that.

#10 6 years ago

damn, they didn't even tried :/

#11 6 years ago

Considering 7 hours of waiti g . At least a shot of the translite.

#12 6 years ago

Anyone in the old boys club want to share their leaked iron maiden Or deadpool pics?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

Definitely a letdown, but I'm sure we'll see something from Stern next week.
In on an LE!

Maybe We'll hear about the Stern 30th Anniversary book next week

That said, relax about the new machine news from Facebook. I'm sure the BoD of Stern is being cautious now due to the data breach. The may delete their account on FB. This no doubt is the reason for the delay in announcing the game name.

#14 6 years ago

talk about partying with the drunk comic, spin into a half-ass reveal....random singing, minor banter with Bryan Johnson saying how exciting it is in a monotone voice, followed by "I think the gameplay reveal is coming eventually also..."

yep, marketing department nailed it

#15 6 years ago

Thank goodness for pinball browser

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Maybe We'll hear about the Stern 30th Anniversary book next week

It's been changed to 35th Anniversay.. coming soon. Glad I got out of that sh!tshow.

#18 6 years ago

That teaser had no flow at all.

Cannot wait to see the art on this one.

#19 6 years ago

Hopefully they put more effort into the game this time than they did that trailer.

#20 6 years ago

IMLOB ? instead of IM please.

#21 6 years ago

Wait I'm not getting my Archer pin? Congrats to all the Maiden fans! May Stern spare no expense!!

#22 6 years ago

No pics of Iron Maiden yet? Come on drop some pics on us of that Trudeau flipper gap.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from boomerski:

No pics of Iron Maiden yet? Come on drop some pics on us of that Trudeau flipper gap.

What makes you think its a Trudeau layout???

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Driz1847:

IMLOB ? instead of IM please.

Or just LOTB

#25 6 years ago

Don’t even know if you could call that a teaser.

#26 6 years ago

No pictures, video, designer or programmer listed.....why even bother!

#27 6 years ago

I know this title is not for everyone but I for one am very stoked about it. Could be the best rock title yet if Stern delivers. We'll have a floor model out ASAP.
Anyone looking to order reach out. Here to help!
[email protected]

#28 6 years ago

hey! wanted to check out your webpage and it failed to load... then noticed you misspelled "amusements" with an m at the end.

#29 6 years ago

Just wow...

There is not enough facepalm to go around.

Glad I'm not a Maiden fan or else I would be super bummed!

But hey lets line up to buy one anyway!

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

No pictures, video, designer or programmer listed.....why even bother!

Seriously guys, this has been discussed ad nausea. The original Iron Maiden game design had to be trashed because of the John T arrest. They instead used Keith's Archer home designed layout and the Zombie Yeti artwork to spinup a replacement game that has nothing to do with the layout of the JT version. Keith did the basic layout but the game was finished by Gomez. Should be a good layout with great artwork. Who cares about the teaser. This is the first acknowledgement that it is the game we all thought it was.

#31 6 years ago

Maybe this is the "5 Days of STERN"
Day 1 - S - game name and teaser
Day 2 - T - translite
Day 3 - E - cabinet
Day 4 - R - hi res pics playfield / full game / brochure
Day 5 - N - game play video

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

What do you think?? That teaser trailer was a letdown. Any details? Opinions??

The three other threads weren't enough for you to pick from?

#33 6 years ago

This teaser was for those pin fans who do not live on these forums ( crazy, I know). As for the rest of us who visit this place frequently, this announcement shouldn't have been a surprise. It was never going to be a reveal...

#34 6 years ago

C4A53FB9-B057-4E06-B1A4-274A50A66BBD (resized).jpegC4A53FB9-B057-4E06-B1A4-274A50A66BBD (resized).jpeg

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

The three other threads weren't enough for you to pick from?

You mean like the one I started over 2 years ago? LOL I'm sure there are more than 3 new threads about the same subject now.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

You mean like the one I started over 2 years ago? LOL I'm sure there are more than 3 new threads about the same subject now.

Yeah but there’s literally another one, in the same sub-forum, with the same title. And another thread where the topic is the reveal. And then like 4 more, but hey start another one...

#37 6 years ago

If they wanna see some dough from me, which I'd be happy to hand over if the game looks right, they will need to release some details before 8am Monday morning.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Seriously guys, this has been discussed ad nausea. The original Iron Maiden game design had to be trashed because of the John T arrest. They instead used Keith's Archer home designed layout and the Zombie Yeti artwork to spinup a replacement game that has nothing to do with the layout of the JT version. Keith did the basic layout but the game was finished by Gomez. Should be a good layout with great artwork. Who cares about the teaser. This is the first acknowledgement that it is the game we all thought it was.

Ok, if all that is true....who is the programmer?

#39 6 years ago

All you cry babies...always complaining... the reason everybody hates this site.

#40 6 years ago

Already got my topper!

FB55FC5F-860B-48F7-AF97-E18B1C206C52 (resized).jpegFB55FC5F-860B-48F7-AF97-E18B1C206C52 (resized).jpeg

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Cdoubleu1:

All you cry babies...always complaining... the reason everybody hates this site.

Then why are you here? Do you always hang out at places you hate?

#42 6 years ago

I'm pretty exited about the concept of this as is my wife which pretty much gives me the green light to get one
Looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

#43 6 years ago

Im in!!
Its gonna be awsome

#44 6 years ago

I am in too!!!!
What you all forget, Legacy of the beast is not only a mediocre Handy game, it also is a Comic Book with great art and story line that could be very well transported into a great pinball set that screams fun and Heavy Metal!!!

#45 6 years ago

OMG

Is that JT ?

#46 6 years ago

12400 (resized).jpeg12400 (resized).jpeg

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

I am in too!!!!
What you all forget, Legacy of the beast is not only a mediocre Handy game, it also is a Comic Book with great art and story line that could be very well transported into a great pinball set that screams fun and Heavy Metal!!!

Yup, tons of comics.

https://ironmaiden.com/comic

#48 6 years ago

Here comes a $500 price increase, more flakey node boards and a year wait for 1.0 code. I have a 3 month old star wars sitting on location dead for 3 weeks+ losing $$$ while stern throws node and led board parts at it to try to get it all running 100%. I love iron maiden they are in my top 10 favorite bands but at this point I wish spooky was doing this one and not stern. I'm out on new stern games until they make a better more reliable/repairable system if that ever happens. Until then no stern games past the Sam system.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Remember when your prom date got so drunk she threw up in your parents car?! This was that.

As long as she polished your shooter rod first or at least attempted to...then chalk it up as an lesson to remember in the future.
If a crafty pinsider made Stern "where's the code" shirts, I'd be happy to spend $20 on a Stern
"Where's the promo"version with eddy on it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-iron-maiden-1?hl=boomerski and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.