stern (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_133535_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_112422_Stern IC (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240303-210941 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taygeta.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2122 2 years ago

Has anyone gotten a kit from Cointaker recently? I ordered one on the 12th when people said they were receiving theirs and haven’t gotten any kind of shipping or stock info since.

7 months later
#3568 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

Other than taking forever to update, the new home team works really well. Much better than having to use the scanner every time.

It's a big quality of life improvement in that you don't have to be looking for your phone everytime you want to play pinball to log in. Really nice change!

#3688 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Anyone have this happen ?
[quoted image]

Had this issue on my Rush. The Wi-Fi dongle Stern uses is cheap and unreliable.

Order one of these, pop it in your game (may have to re-connect it to your Wi-Fi) and you’re good to go.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008IFXQFU

2 weeks later
#3809 1 year ago
Quoted from Bluthgg:

Planned maintenance. I think they had a twitter post about it yesterday.

Would be nice if there was a little notice box on their IC site that had the current status of IC on their end.

4 weeks later
#3987 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

If you figure out the reboot issue let me know, I have the same thing.

All Spike 2 games received updates today and in the patch notes it addresses reset issues apparently.

2 months later
#4304 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Anyone else out there travel to find and play just IC games?? Our family just loves it and been badge chasing for some time now.

I’m fortunate enough to have multiple locations with IC connected games. I’m addicted enough to the achievements to re-earn achievements I already have at home with the verified achievements at IC-verified locations.

2 weeks later
#4350 1 year ago
Quoted from doublestack:

Same here, and I don't know if it is related but one of my locations all of the machines went offline and wouldn't reconnect until I went into the settings and did a new setup for wifi. Very odd. Didn't have time to check other locations.

Glad I'm not the only one having issues with IC today. Went to a properly connected location and it logged me in after a very long delay (like 30+ seconds) when its usually instantaneous. It recorded my scores while I was playing on the website, but no achievements that should've been earned.

I guess there are some issues with the maintenance that happened today.

1 week later
#4433 1 year ago

Hope they add some kinda leaderboards for achievements and/or displaying Locations high scores. There’s so much potential for IC, hope to see it evolve soon.

#4440 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Operators - An interesting leaderboard thing I learned at our launch party... If you have 2 of the same machines on location and connected to the leaderboard - Both of the machines will show up on the leaderboard under 1 title.
Example:
-We had 2 Deadpool Pro's on the floor.
-Both were IC, and both were selected for the leaderboard.
-The leaderboard only shows 1 Deadpool scoring.
- Games played on either Deadpool were consolidated on the leaderboard under the single Deadpool title.

Maybe theres a setting for just launch parties that enables this? As scores were counted on both the pro and premium on the floor for the one I attended.

#4444 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

I also agree on Avengers that it could use some more. For Mando with season 3 coming out hope we get more video and badges as well.

Thus far they have never updated an existing game with new assets from a new season/new movie etc. I imagine additional licensing would be required and there no way Stern would spend more on a game that is already yesterday’s news.

Prime example is them making the Guardians of the Galaxy pinball based entirely on the (already years old) first movie while entirely leaving out all assets from the (at the time) recently released 2nd movie.

They have released more achievements to existing games multiple times (GZ and Rush I can name off the top of my head), but I wouldn’t get your hopes up over new content on years old games when they’re shipping new games with barely any code in them.

2 weeks later
#4484 1 year ago

https://insider.sternpinball.com/insider/games/120

James Bond SLE 60th Achievements have been added, making it the fastest achievements have ever been added to a game - same day as it is announced.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Other
FlipMods

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 299.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taygeta.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected?tu=taygeta and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.