stern (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_133535_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_112422_Stern IC (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240303-210941 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reality_studio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#849 2 years ago

Anyone else having it fail when you try and create an insider connected account? It keeps saying my gmail.com email domain is invalid which is odd given how ubiquitous gmail.com is.

EDIT: Nm, just saw that you can't create accounts until the game ships.

1 week later
#954 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

With this, I could see Stern games not selling as many units as before..
With some other people’s coding Like putting original film/programmes in - like JP & TMNT cartoons in, and sound packages like Cleland's GOTG,
Would you not say that this attracted people to buy these titles?
Sterns code better be up to scratch going forward
With no possibility of changing code to better Sterns offerings, this might deter people from
Buying..

I'll say this much, code generally has little effect on me because I'm not a good pinball player. I never get to wizard modes or any of the deeper stuff, in fact the only pins I've ever "completed" have been Time Machine and Elvira And The Party Monsters. Games are so deep now I have no hope in hell of seeing most of anything that they offer. So for a weak amateur player like me, even 0.75 code can be enough because while I love pinball, I still suck at it.

4 weeks later
#1546 2 years ago

Maybe this was already mentioned, but does anyone know if this has wallet functionality so that I can load up my Stern account with money then scanning on a machine will also pay to play each time, along with giving achievements and such? Would be cool to not need change and just pay via the app.

8 months later
#3448 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

If you have an iPhone just take a screenshot, save to files and then create a shortcut (search “shortcuts” to find the app on your phone to make one). Pop that on your Home Screen and when you click the icon it pops up. Even easier than going to your wallet. Home use we just printed up some laminated cards, they work perfectly.

Google Drive let's you make a shortcut to any file on your cloud drive. So I took a screen grab of the QR code, put it on my Goggle Drive and just made a shortcut to it on my phone. Works on Android, I presume you can do the same on iOS. Super simple, then tap the shortcut and presto, your phone screen is the QR code.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3453 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Wouldn't a screenshot work better so you don't need to have Ineternet access yourself to login?

I mean if you're using Insider Connected I'd assume wifi was available, but even if not you can flag any file on Google Drive to be available offline, that way it downloads it to your phone.

2 weeks later
#3640 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

'Add to wallet' for a static image is a trivial low-hanging fruit option. Don't read into it as some tip-off of master plan of sneaking into your wallet.
This is not an 'either or' thing.. the add to wallet feature would be a requested feature even if they had an app.

Yeah it's just a generic way of adding a card to your digital wallet which I like. In my case I have a Ralph's card, the stern card, and my vaccination card along naturally with a payment card that have been using via my Google wallet for years. I never carry cash and only carry an extremely basic physical wallet so the digital wallet is really nice and convenient.

Screenshot_20220804-093454 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220804-093454 (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ChainsawMods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reality_studio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected?tu=reality_studio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.