stern (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_133535_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_112422_Stern IC (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240303-210941 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rc_like_the_cola.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#115 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

So I guess LE owners have to remove one of their special insets to add this QR reader if they want to add this feature to their machine? I wish they would have taken another route. Scorbit does the same thing but does not require a reader on the pinball machine.

Stern won't do that much of a user involved install. They will likely sell it as a full apron that replaces your apron similar to the UV kit for Stranger Things. I don't see them sending you just the QR scanner for you to install on your existing apron. I could be wrong.

#165 2 years ago

Hearing George talk about it, he definitely seems passionate for the platform.

#399 2 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

My only real concern is how it'll look on my game. The images sure do look ugly. And it appears to take up a ton of space. Zombie Yeti mentioned having art around the stuff. But I'm guessing that's for new games going forward. I don't really want to lose what I've got on my TMNT. Wonder if I can put it on my coin door.
I love the features that it could add however. Achievements are always kind of fun because it's your own personal progression. Sure you can cheat to get them. But what's the fun in that? Sure you can cheat to get achievements in other video games. But you know you never accomplished them.

I bet a bracket of some sort could be fashioned for the bill validator cutout. Good idea.

#606 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

TOPS died its own death because it did not provide enough of a repeatable operator incentive to pay for it.

I just recently enabled a tournament on the Spidey I just picked up. It's cool to here JK Simmons doing tourney specific callouts when you play a tournament game.

#636 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Getting 2-4 translites and a bunch of flyers won’t feed ongoing promotions.

I just won a Jurassic Park shooter knob at a launch tournament for AIQ. Not the whole assembly, but a legit Stern amber shooter know. They send some good stuff for those things.

#719 2 years ago
Quoted from Blindseer:

TBH If the kits were $20 or free with a location monthly fee Id be more interested than $100+. To think that the service will be free or free forever is unrealistic. Locations that offer the service will be preferred over ones that do not have the service similar to the way Incredible Technologies handles Golden Tee. Stern needs to put the man hours for this to be worth the money.

I'd estimate ~$200 for the kits. Maybe $179 ish.

1 week later
#793 2 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Yeah getting the same error.

It's not ready yet. I think someone said that way back in the thread.

#838 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Stern is still the cheapest of the new table manufacturers, and it's always been a requirement to "Keep up with the Joneses" for arcades.

With the new price increase, American Pinball is now the cheapest NIB game in town at $6300. They have a temporary $100 surcharge due to materials cost increase, at present.

#846 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Where will in go? In the instruction card slot?

It will replace the right hand side plastic lighted window.

1 week later
#934 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

doubt it, Stern's internal team should be able to cope with this.

Agreed. They likely have rearranged the current licensor approved assets.

1 week later
#1023 2 years ago

Tried to sign into my existing free insider account and that didn't work. Signed up for a new free insider connected account and that worked fine. Went ahead and did the upgrade for the all access. Got the confirmation email, but my account still says free. I'm sure it'll take a bit to update.

#1030 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Yay! I’m in! My existing username is registered probably from when I flubbed the system, but I changed it slightly and it worked!
[quoted image]

I see you had the same issue as me. Had to shorten my name to RC_Cola. Too many characters with the full username.

#1107 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Is there an app to access your QR code quickly with, or are we just saving a screen shot of the QR code and using it?

No app, as of yet. Access the insider.sternpinball.com site from your phone, login and press the button that displays your code. Saving a screenshot would help speed it up, I'm sure.

#1262 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

- Current way: Pay $40 and get access to exclusive content. No stuff sent to you. (definitely not worth it)

The current way still gets the yearly swag, just like before.

#1284 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

I think the merch box is already gone. I believe Iheard it / read it somewhere and the page to sign up is now a 404 error. https://sternpinball.com/stern-insider/
So perhaps I should have said...now you can't sign up anymore...

I chose the upgrade now option on Wednesday when I got into Insider Connected. The checkout page showed the merch in the pics and I better be receiving that stuff.

#1305 2 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

I too, upgraded to All-Access with Insider Connect. A notification was sent providing a delivery from Stern tomorrow; I'd bet it's the items related to the membership.

Good to hear. My account finally shows All Access. That took several days to reflect on my profile page. No shipping notice yet.

#1307 2 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

I too, upgraded to All-Access with Insider Connect. A notification was sent providing a delivery from Stern tomorrow; I'd bet it's the items related to the membership.

Got my shipping email today. Swag arrives tomorrow. Woot!.

2 months later
#2134 2 years ago

So, I have a Stranger Things pro with insider connected being delivered tomorrow. I have the premium UV kit on hand. Looks like I should be able to just transfer the qr reader to my premium apron. Will have to figure out a custom apron card with a cutout to surround it. I believe most premium aprons from the last couple years have this cutout. Mine even has mounting studs.

20211227_113049 (resized).jpg20211227_113049 (resized).jpg20211227_113054 (resized).jpg20211227_113054 (resized).jpg20211227_113121 (resized).jpg20211227_113121 (resized).jpg
#2138 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Hopefully that will work for you but I was under the impression that pro and premium/LE aprons attach differently. Do you think the premium apron will attach to your pro machine?

With Stranger Things, the pro and premium playfields are identical. You are correct, that it wouldn't be so simple on other titles.

#2140 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Thanks for the info. If that is the case, why is there a difference in the Pro and Premium UV kits? I have a premium UV kit and topper but have been unable to secure a premium or LE Stranger Things machine yet.

I suppose the difference is simply because they are swapping apron for apron of the appropriate type. I'm sure the profit margin on the plastic pro apron is better, as well. In my opinion, it would've been smarter to already have the UV plastics installed on all games and have holes in the aprons for the UV light bars. Then, the kit could've been cheaper and only included the light bars, pcb and wiring. They likely figured ready to go aprons would be simpler for end users.

#2142 2 years ago
Quoted from blizz81:

This is what my STh Pro UV kit apron looks like…not sure how that’d work with the QR reader.
I do have a Premium UV kit on the way and would maybe do the coin door mount either way, but was curious.
[quoted image]

Look under your right hand decal. There is a cutout for the QR reader.

#2144 2 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

as another operator I have seen the exact same thing... nobody cares, not even the pinball players have asked for it and I don't plan on spending the money on it...
also as an operator the whole thing makes me really uneasy... they hire some guy from Disney+ to be their CEO and suddenly they want their machines connected to the mothership? that's exactly what the japanese arcade game companies did with Nessica and similar systems... now those you have to pay per month or they handle payment processing, take their cut, then distribute your share to you... don't want to pay? they disable your machine

Stern doesn't do anything suddenly. This has been in the works for years. Just like finally moving to LCDs, they do it on their own time table and in a deliberate fashion. I don't see them going the drastic route where your pin sits like a paper weight in your location.

#2155 2 years ago

I was successful in moving my insider connected QR reader onto the premium apron. Not thrilled about the UI of insider connected for this game. Hopefully the plan in cleaning it up.

20211228_161419 (resized).jpg20211228_161419 (resized).jpg20211228_161538 (resized).jpg20211228_161538 (resized).jpg
#2157 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Great, glad you got it to work! Now you need to make a game card with a cut out for the reader.

I'll see if my buddy can do one with the lights border around it.

#2260 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I'm also curious what's different for Elvira that Sterns says its needs something special.
The 40th and SLE editions have a slight apron difference to support the trading cards (missing corner slots for pricing card). Other than that, all Elvira versions appear to use the same size triangular windows int he apron like most other premiums.

I bet the something different is they will need left hand side modules. We've seen BM66 and EHOH 40th come out last month with left hand mounted QR readers. And since the current "kit" offered has a right hand side module, that means those other games need entirely new aprons.

#2269 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Here are some pictures of the Premium/LE UV apron. I don’t have a Stranger things Machine (yet), but I am 99% sure you can order a regular pro or premium/LE inside connected kit and just mount the QR reader on the existing two threaded studs. Nothing special should be required.[quoted image][quoted image]

That's what I did. I thought about your mod, but I put a sticker on the coin door that overlapped the DBV cut out plate.

1 week later
#2343 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I don't have one yet, I just wanted to confirm it works as stern still says no kits available for stranger things with a UV kit. Now the tough part is I can't find a pro kit in stock!

It's because they don't want to say, "sure, just move the QR reader to the UV apron" and have people damage them. It's just a CYA thing. I moved my Stranger Things Pro IC QR reader over to my Premium UV apron. Just 2 standoffs and 2 lock nuts. Easy peasy.

#2349 2 years ago
Quoted from rodcom:

So confused about strangers things with UV kit. I have a premium with UV kit - can I and should I use a standard premium kit for it or is there a different stern design coming?

I'd order the premium kit, but if you are planning to use the QR cutout under the apron card on the right, you will be moving the QR reader from either kit to your current apron.

1 week later
#2417 2 years ago
Quoted from JSC:

Ordered 2 premium kits and installed one today. The insider decals were different. The one on the left is wrong, it’s a square without the diagonal cut out on the left. Must be for a standard?[quoted image]

Left decal is the generic IC pro apron decal.

#2447 2 years ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

Took me a while but I got through this entire post.
I have an Insider Connected, code neutered, Mando Pro (v1.02 code). It shipped with the hardware installed. I am relocating the scanner to the coin door.
Looking for an apron without the IC hole. I cant find them in any pinball store inventory. Anyone selling them?
Also, it appears to me that this is a camera(?). So we have a machine with Linux at its core, WiFi and connected to the internet. My mind wanders about exploits and hackers, lol.[quoted image]

All pro aprons for the last couple years have had that hole hidden under the right side triangle decal. See if Stern can send you that decal to cover it up.

#2452 2 years ago
Quoted from torpedo2k:

What if you play at home without pants?

Then I wouldn't recommend the coin door mount solution lol.

4 weeks later
#2679 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Yes 100% want to use Gotfrogs metal coin door mount. They did this run of Beatles in December. Might be their last, but it did come with IC. Any leads on the original art insert would be helpful. Should I email Stern and ask?

Email them. They will send it to you.

2 months later
#2958 1 year ago

Tried adding an insider kit to a game this week. Says wifi adapter not found or installed or something. USB port can see the thumb drive to update code, but doesn't see this adapter. I took the adapter and plugged it into my laptop and it recognizes it and a green light comes on the adapter. There is no green light when plugged into the spike 2 board. Any suggestions before I reach out to Stern?

#2961 1 year ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

is the usb port dead on the spike board?

I don't believe so. I updated the code to 1.12 successfully using a thumb drive, right before installing the IC kit.

#2963 1 year ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

Maybe the wifi adapter is USB 3.0 and the thumb drive is 2.0 ?

My next test was gonna be trying this adapter in my Stranger Things and the one in there, in the other one, if it is a different brand. I know Stern is using whatever they can get their hands on for these things.

#2971 1 year ago

Fiddled with the WiFi adapter while it was on the screen showing no USB adapter detected, and the game finally recognized it. All good, it seems.

#2973 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Has anyone got a warranty replacement from stern? How long did it take? Going on 4 weeks and just curious

My Stranger Things optos took a month or so. I'm guessing you had a faulty IC reader node or something?

#2989 1 year ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I just got kit and I’m really enjoying the achievements. I follow some of the stern staff and was surprised to see that most of them don’t use IC much. Anyone else find this strange?

The major designers aren't pinball players in any competitive sense. Keith and some software folks are.

#2994 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Please excuse what may be a dumb question as I am borderline computer illiterate.
I know that there's some sort of cable that needs to go from the IC reader to one of the node boards (node board 8 I think). I do have the official instructions, just not here with me now. I just want to know if I have that cable already, or if I need to make a trip to Best Buy. It's a cable that looks like the type you'd plug into your modem. I have a bunch of Cat 5e cables just sitting around. Will those work for this application? Does it matter what color they are? I think I have them in black, yellow, and blue.
Thanks in advance.

It's part of the kit. A new cable comes in the box. Yours will work fine, but one is included with the IC kit.

#2997 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

I think my only concern about having a cable on hand is that one of the machines I'm setting it up on is a Star Wars. I'd read that a longer cable is needed because it has to go to the LCD screen on the playfield, rather than the normal spot they've been going.

There's specific instructions for Star Wars.

Look at this post and the one after it for reference.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected/page/53#post-6793710

#3004 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Any word on when Stern will release for EHOH?

EHOH supports insider now. And the premium kit fits the apron. My friend installed his on route just fine.

#3016 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

So there isn't a separate left mount and right mount kit? All the premium kits have everything you need to mount it on either side?
All the listings I've seen at marco, flipnout, etc say the prem kit is for right side mount.

The kits shipping now have a left and right triangle metal piece and left and right sticker. Comes unassembled and you place the reader on whichever wedge you plan to use and end up with an extra to put in the coin box lol.

1 month later
#3132 1 year ago

ZMeny had these set up at the Louisville Arcade Expo. It was pretty cool to see how you were doing against others there. Guess he was being a tester for it.

#3197 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Im sure this has probably been mentioned but it would be cool if Insider connected rewarded you somehow during game play for using it. After you get certain amount of accumulative achievements possibly you can earn additional things during play like, bonus multipliers, ball saves, or even a special mode.

They have already implemented this in some ways. Maiden Pro that has insider connected hooked up, will allow you to get "Can I Play with Madness" mode which was previously, Premium/LE only. JP now has Goat Mania on insider connected games when you log in. No longer need the topper.

#3228 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Well IC is designed for location play not home use.

If this is strictly the case, we should get the option to buy NIB games without it for a $200 discount.

#3248 1 year ago
Quoted from bakerhillpins:

The ONLY reason they've been able to get away with forcing the hardware on to new machines is the booming pinball business... PERIOD. People are buying without regard to price. If this showed up during a downturn they'd struggle to get folks to eat the cost, less would get out there and the project would be dead in the water.

Agreed. I would bet that they were planning to roll this out in 2020 before all the shutdowns, but pushed it back.

#3256 1 year ago
Quoted from Skeets:

The leaderboard thing is awesome, allowing us to have our own gameroom leaderboard for parties etc. would be very cool....please Stern.

I would think they will eventually roll this out. Can't see why they wouldn't. It would be very cool to have a high score of the night/party contest using this feature.

2 weeks later
#3388 1 year ago
Quoted from NYP:

I'm looking for the right side triangular insert on Avengers Infiniti Quest

I believe Stern would send you one free, but I can't say 100%. I mean, they are part of the set and they have them, and purposefully left them off the insider games. So, they are there at the factory, unless they tossed them.

#3392 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I tried to get the one for my Beatles and Stern told me to talk to my dealer.

You should always go through your distributor. Then they ask for the part. Then you get it.

1 week later
#3475 1 year ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

So, when you log onto a game, how come on some games it shows your long user name and on others it shows the 3 letter initials? Is that a setting in each game? I don't see anything in the account profile info page about it.

I believe, if the game is set to allow 10 characters, it shows the whole username, but if the game is set to only do 3 letters, you get initials.

1 week later
#3547 1 year ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

do guests count as part of the max 8? and they can't just login?

I'd think so. Only 2 people live in my house, so I can have up to 6 VIP spots lol.

#3572 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

So I tried to install some modded code to my IMDN and to my AIQ.
The code works, but when you try to log into SIC you get this:
[quoted image]
so modded code or SIC - you choose!

Guess that means, if I ever get myself a Guardians, it'll be offline only, cuz I can't stand the stock voicework. Ick.

#3585 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

I think guests are machine specific since they reset on power cycle. You could add them as part of your home team on the machine with scanner and then delete when they leave.

Or if you have frequent visitors, just make them part of the home team if you have room.

1 week later
#3748 1 year ago
Quoted from drwicket:

So I am trying to add a usb Wi-Fi adapter and none of my machines will detect it. Is there something wrong with this one? Tp-link AC600 nano wireless USB adapter.[quoted image]

You may have to wiggle it while on the connection screen. My BKSOR wouldn't detect the usb wifi adapter, but while repositioning it while on that screen, it found it and started detecting networks.

4 weeks later
#3953 1 year ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

I took delivery of GZ Premium yesterday, my second machine with Insider Connected. The first machine connected immediately and has been trouble free since then, but I’m having issues with GZ despite it being in the same room and connected to the same AP.
I managed to get it connected to the AP when I set it up yesterday, and scanned my insider QR code to link it to my account. I logged in and completed the registration and it’s now showing on my profile. However, the game now reports that it’s unable to connect to Insider Connected, and when I test the connection I get a result for CDN speed test, but server loopback reports no connection. It also thought I was up to date on code 0.97 when 0.98 is available.
I’ve reset the Wi-Fi dongle and connected to the AP again using the QR code generated by the other machine which is connected to Insider, checked the time on the game is correct, and updated to 0.98 via USB and I’m still having the exact same issues. Does anyone have any suggestions re how I troubleshoot?

Don't get .98. The latest code on all LCD games is causing reboots.

#3958 1 year ago
Quoted from scootss:

I don’t think that is quite accurate. I thought it varied by game/model and whether insider connected was on the game or not.
I have a GZ Premium and a JP premium, both with the latest code and have never had a reboot.

It does have to do with IC for sure. That was the only thing updated in the last code. GZ rebooted and so did Rush during a recent tournament. My own Rush has not rebooted, but is is on far less than a routed game. The tech for the location had just updated all games on the floor and only those 2 are on IC. The owner hasn't bought any retrofit kits for older Sterns yet and none of those had a reboot issue.

2 months later
#4382 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

Only verified locations can get access to those operator accounts, you cannot get in by paying. So until they enable Home leaderboards there isn't anything to be done unfortunately.
As for what you paid for, you had access to those few Bond LE's Stem was selling directly and I think you get access to some explosive podcasts and such. But yeah, not really worth it imo.

You also get annual swag/merch like the Spooky Fang Club.

2 months later
#4631 1 year ago
Quoted from number_runner:

My buddy added Insider connected to his TMNT. He sold the TMNT and only removed the scanner and not the SD-Card or WIFI dongle. Can both of these be purchased off Amazon for a smooth plug-and-play, so he doesn't have to buy the entire setup for the Jurassic Park he wants to install it in?
Cheers

He can use a supported dongle and microsd card with the scanner.

#4633 1 year ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/spare-parts?page=2
Anyone know why the IFPA version of the upgrade kit is $50 cheaper, or know what login is being asked for when you go to that page? I tried a few different passwords related to Stern Insider and the IFPA but none got me in.

Possibly for the IFPA rewards discount?

#4637 1 year ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Anywhere to find a list of supported dongle/card?

Probably in this thread. For my stealth install I used the TP link dongle that everyone seems to be using and a sandisk micro sd.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008IFXQFU

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074B4P7KD

#4660 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I swear I'm not an idiot. I cannot figure this out. I registered my game and every time I try to scan my qr code it says game is not online. But I am connected because it's downloading an update in the background. Plez help.

Maybe the game doesn't allow play while that happens?

1 month later
#4846 1 year ago

When IC was first announced with Godzilla, I signed up for the all access. When I look at my account now, it tells me I have basic. Wasn't it supposed to be recurring? I also never got one of those coins that I suppose was the merch for one year.

4 weeks later
#4922 11 months ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Which game gave you that?

I would assume, Star Wars.

#4927 11 months ago
Quoted from DNO:

Ha, and now all the stats are back to normal….

Phones are always listening

3 months later
#5099 8 months ago
Quoted from BW1029:

I think so, I'll let it sit for a bit longer and see if that solves it, oddly it also seems to reset the volume level every time on startup too

Other settings stay? Freeplay, etc? That sounds weird.

2 weeks later
#5130 8 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

This is what I’d like to do. Please share your thoughts if this is possible.
I will buy an rj45 splitter, cables, Wi-Fi dongle, and micro sd card to share an existing IC in my GZ with an older JP that doesn’t have it.
Once I scan in the family on JP and create a home team, can I then disconnect the IC scanner so it’s no longer being shared, and still be able to log into home team on my JP?

You don't even need to scan in on JP assuming you already have home team set up. Once you get the install done and home team enabled on JP, you are good to disconnect the scanner. It will know your home team members from the other game, since it is in the same location.

1 week later
#5139 7 months ago
Quoted from Purdue:

Anybody dealt with machine not registering for second owner?
I sold a ff premium, de-registered it from my insider account. (I triple checked, it shows unregistered on my acct)
He tried to register it last night and got this message…[quoted image]

There should be an option to unregister the game from the previous owner in the insider menu section. I had to do that with my newest Rush.

4 months later
#5811 83 days ago

Not sure if anyone has experienced this. On my home team, I was the first player and then my son, then some friends. All of a sudden, I'm the 4th player in the list and I'm still pretty much the only person that plays regularly. Not sure how to make myself the first selectable player again. Any ideas?

#5829 81 days ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Different coin[quoted image][quoted image]

I've been all access since Insider started and never got a coin.

#5836 79 days ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Not sure if anyone has experienced this. On my home team, I was the first player and then my son, then some friends. All of a sudden, I'm the 4th player in the list and I'm still pretty much the only person that plays regularly. Not sure how to make myself the first selectable player again. Any ideas?

So, it's just me?

#5843 78 days ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

My JP has Insider connect and my IMDN doesn't. The two games are right next to each other. Couldn't I just take the QR Cable that's plugged into my Jurassic Park node board and plug it into my IMDN node board? It looks like there's plenty of cable to easily reach my IMDN? I have a Cat-5e cable,and a RJ45 coupler being delivered sometime next week,if this doesn't work.
The IMDN already has a wifi dongle and an SD card, since the last owner had this game set up to Home Team. The game has the latest code
and the display shows a insider connect menu. So I won't need to do a code update, correct? One more thing,this will allow me to update my IMDN automatically just like my JP is set up to do, right ?[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes. You only have to hook up the scanner long enough to set up insider and home team. Then you can remove it and home team will work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
WilliPinball Mods

$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rc_like_the_cola.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected?tu=rc_like_the_cola and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.