stern (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_133535_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_112422_Stern IC (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240303-210941 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peanuts.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#924 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Can't remember the exact launch dates of Beatles or Elvira but it was between those games. only three on that list I don't have!

The Beatles: 11/6/2018
Elvira's House of Horrors: 9/18/2019

#974 2 years ago

Georges Gomez said in the Deadflip's Godzilla Pro reveal stream that we will be able to log into Insider Connected next wednesday!

#976 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Hopefully once connect is up and running he gets the chance to go back to code a game his work on deadpool was brilliant!

That's what George Gomez said in the episode 30 of Another Pinball Podcat in late June.

1 month later
#1734 2 years ago

Insider Connected Games Codes are now available for the following games:

Elvira's House of Horrors
Led Zeppelin
Jurassic Park
Iron Maiden
Black Knight
Teeange Mutant Ninja Turtles
Avengers: Infinity Quest
Deadpool

https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/

1 week later
#1852 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Yes NIB arrived today IC installed but makes sense that it doesn’t work because it’s not supported yet. I only have one other pin with active IC and already I hate having to manually enter my initials. Sigh….but thx for the insight.

What is the game code version pre-installed in your Mando?

3 months later
#2892 2 years ago

Does anyone else have detection problem with the Startech Wifi adapter?

Did anyone get a Canakit Wifi adapter in their Insider Connected kit?

1 week later
#2928 2 years ago

The QR Code printing feature on Insider Connected website is convenient, especially for children who do not have a smartphone.

A quick lamination and let's go!

My only little grief, the cards could have contains the chosen color and avatar in the account.

PXL_20220409_173017612 (resized).jpgPXL_20220409_173017612 (resized).jpg

#2933 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Add another junk dongle to the list on insider kits. Swapped it from my Mando with factory insider to confirm.

The Canakit WiFi dongle (black one) works like a charm in my Deadpool, while the Startech.com (white one), included in my Insider Connected kit, isn't recognized. I don't think that the Startech.com one is defective, but simply incompatible, for instance, with my machine.

The Startech.com dongle works well in my PC, which doesn't need it.

I have bought the Canakit WiFi dongle here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GFAN498

3 months later
#3548 1 year ago

STERN PINBALL LAUNCHES NEW INSIDER CONNECTED™ FEATURES

CHICAGO, IL – August 3, 2022 – Stern Pinball, Inc. expands its award-winning Insider Connected platform with new features making it easier to access the service. With Stern Insider Connected, over 43,000 users track their scores and earn achievements on our network of more than 11,000 connected machines. New features launched today include an easier to use mobile ID card and Home Team system that will automatically log in home users. Code updates are available today for all 18 Stern commercial LCD pinball machines that include Home Team and additional improvements across titles.

Insider Connected now offers our players the ability to save an ID card with their personal QR code in their mobile wallet. It saves time previously spent retrieving a QR code by logging into the Insider Connected service on a phone or by finding a previous screenshot of your QR code saved somewhere in your photo library. These mobile ID cards can be used on connected machines.

With Home Team, users’ home pinball machines will remember them. Owners will be able to set standard home Insider Connected user profiles that are always available without needing a phone to scan in. Guests won’t be left out either. When guests scan into a Home Team enabled machine their profile will be temporarily remembered for rapid replays, until they log out or the machine is turned off. Turning on Home Team can be done through the service menu on free play machines and accessed by pressing the flipper buttons before starting a game.

For more information on how to set up your own Mobile ID Card and Home Team, visit sternpinball.com/support/faq/ where you will find:

Mobile ID Card Set-up Video
Home Team Set-up Video
PDF Mobile ID Card Set-up Guide
PDF Home Team Set-up Guide
Stern Pinball takes the safety of our customer’s data seriously. Stern works with both legal and security organizations to vet all aspects of Insider Connected for legal compliance and best practices worldwide. As part of this effort, our new machine updates will notify users if any third party code modifications are identified that may put data at risk.

Insider Connected enables users to automatically download and update code across their machines. All code updates and read me files are available at sternpinball.com/support/game-code/. Every new machine produced by Stern Pinball comes from the factory Insider Connected-enabled. Upgrade kits for earlier Stern Pinball LCD Machine are available through authorized dealers and distributors or at shop.sternpinball.com for both Pro and Premium/LE game editions.

https://sternpinball.com/2022/08/03/stern-pinball-launches-new-insider-connected-features/

#3587 1 year ago

Home Team Video Tutorial:

#3657 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Anyone know if an aftermarket WiFi dongle that works in these games

The Canakit dongle is one of those provided by Stern in the kits. It works great and is avalaible separately:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GFAN498

#3714 1 year ago
Quoted from barakandl:

By taking the QR scanner out of Godzilla and plugging it in to IM, JP, and avengers I was able to get each game insider connected. With home team you can log in without the qr scanner. One QR scanner, four insider connected games.
I bought WiFi USB dongles and 16gig micro sd cards from microcenter. Cost like $15 and some time to register each game. With a long network cable you probably don't even have to remove the apron/qr scanner from the game being used to register games that do not have QR scanners.

An alternative for the network cable is to get a RJ45 coupler and a second ethernet cable, it works great and is very handy! With it, you can keep the original cable on the game being used for its QR scanner. The only need is to open the coin door and unplug the QR scanner cable from the left node board and plug it in the RJ45 coupler. Then plug it into another machine with the second cable.

Coupler like this one does the job:
https://www.amazon.com/Coupler-Dingsun-Ethernet-Extender-100BASE-TX/dp/B071NVVB6M/ref=mp_s_a_1_5

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 14.95
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,200 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peanuts.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected?tu=peanuts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.