Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,532 posts
  • 285 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 52 minutes ago by gblack
  • Topic is favorited by 115 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A02B7E8E-FE26-4D68-915D-F16FBFDD40E9 (resized).png
    C7E1B83F-8BA8-48D7-BBC8-C841C46E8FA9 (resized).png
    AB12193C-F31E-4D72-9D17-2CADE8744E40 (resized).png
    20211027_193453 (resized).jpg
    20211027_193502 (resized).jpg
    20211027_193116 (resized).jpg
    20211027_193113 (resized).jpg
    image0 (resized).jpeg
    20211019_224041 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20211018-201457 (resized).png
    IMG_4944 (resized).jpeg
    58DFF476-9448-4C5E-8B9E-06441DCCB4BB (resized).jpeg
    house_of_mouse (resized).png
    E1B63B76-679F-4986-B5C0-2EE852744BA8.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    BCFinsider (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1031 Notes directly from Stern's presentation to Stern Army members. Posted by chuckwurt (21 days ago)

Post #1043 Additional notes from the Stern presentation. Posted by Smack (21 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exsquid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 62 days ago

Sick!!!! Cant wait , anything that adds to my games I'm all for!

#82 62 days ago
    Quoted from fooflighter:

I would love if they could incorporate some sort off glass off sensor system and make the real/verified achievements available to the home user as well...Location play isn't really my thing...then you could incorporate daily and weekly challenges like video games do which would build your user profile in various ways

Funny I thought of that as well. Like the game will " know " when the glass is off. Would be a cool thing if they could pull that off.

#85 62 days ago
    Quoted from fooflighter:

Probably would require some special glass with embedded sensors that would only work with specific IR or prox sensors...yeah not sure how they would/could pull it off...which is why they probably limited this "verified" idea to location play

Yeah, its pretty much wishful thinking but would be cool nonetheless.

#93 62 days ago
    Quoted from anathematize:

Somebody would 100% figure out how to 'hack' that in a very short timeframe. I don't think Stern is going to invest any sort of R&D money into an anti-glass-off detection system.
    I do think that it would be nice if there was some sort of solution though. It's a bit of a bummer that home users won't be able to get the same kind of achievement 'prestige' as location players.

Oh no doubt!!! would definitely happen. I'm just really looking forward to see what the home owners get. I love the idea of working towards achievements and whatever else they have in store. I don't see how them giving us more longevity to our games is a bad thing. It doesn't seem like its "required" so no problem for me either way.

#303 61 days ago

So lets say you have a Deadpool Premium purchased for this Decembers build. Will those be built with the new QR reader and wifi connection?

#313 61 days ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

after having spent some time really digesting what's going on here, and as someone who's both a player and an operator, I truly feel this, for me, is the biggest pinball development since solid state electronics. i know, i know, many of you disagree and can point out several other developments that were big. But the possibilities with this seem limitless. Between the gameplay dynamic and layers of challenges it can add to the game, the interactivity between other players, and the information it can retain and inform you with, this is going to revolutionize location pinball. I'm personally looking forward to participating in this as much as possible at Jackbar, and at my other route locations.

I’m on Long Island , hope to make it to your place one day.

1 week later
    #687 53 days ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

and Ops MUST pay golden tee for EVERY credit on the commercial games. They skim off the top for all games. It's not pleasant plus the annual $800 or so to keep with each year's trivial release
    I doubt Stern has the stones to try to force that kind of model yet... or build a real operator payment model.

I gave up and stopped at the 2017 upgrade in my house. Would rather save the money towards a new pinball from now on.

#699 51 days ago

So me getting dizzy trying to scroll through all the posts. What where the first 7 titles doing this again?

#701 51 days ago
    Quoted from Dent00:

George Gomez mentioned in his post that all Spike 2 games would be eligible.
    Avengers, Deadpool, Jurassic Park, Led Zeppelin, Mandalorian, TMNT, and the next released game (Godzilla).

Thanks, I personally can’t wait to see what they have in store for us.

1 week later
    #796 41 days ago
    Quoted from jedi42:

So, looks like $39/year for added content.
    [quoted image]

Hmmm wont let me sign up with my GMAIL account. says unable domain or something.

3 weeks later
    #1068 20 days ago

Still no email .......hmmmm

#1096 20 days ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

Can confirm that if you already have All-Access and go to create a "new" account now with the same email address, it'll automatically associate the two accounts and carry over your subscription. Proof:[quoted image]

Yup just did that as well. Went smooth.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider exsquid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside