stern (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_133535_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_112422_Stern IC (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240303-210941 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crujones4life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#482 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

That is pretty funny. I'm surprised they are using the pegs on the newer GOTG runs as all the newer pros have service rails

My SW Pro made 3/29/21 has the pegs...

2 weeks later
#767 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

From Replay Magazine: Stern to charge monthly fee for code and features associated with online platform.
Quote:
All-Access Connected is a subscription version of the experience, focused on providing additional player features along with behind-the-scenes development stuff, early access, special events and quests. In the future, we intend to create exclusive game extensions, such as special access to new modes or new rules and features to increase the All-Access Connected value.
https://www.replaymag.com/stern-pinball-insider-connected-0921/

This is the largest, steamiest, stankest pile of bulljive in the history of bovine droppings!!!

1 year later
#4659 1 year ago

I swear I'm not an idiot. I cannot figure this out. I registered my game and every time I try to scan my qr code it says game is not online. But I am connected because it's downloading an update in the background. Plez help.

#4661 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Maybe the game doesn't allow play while that happens?

It started working all of a sudden. Just needed to be patient I guess...lol.

#4664 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Have you set up the Home Team? Once you get that up and running, you don't need the code when playing your own games.

Sweetness!

1 week later
#4697 1 year ago

Can this be removed without any damage to head? Best way to remove this? Would love to hear from someone who has actually removed this sticker.

20230222_140629 (resized).jpg20230222_140629 (resized).jpg

#4699 1 year ago
Quoted from OutlawTorn304:

Lift the corner with a razor blade and it will peel off. It’s more of a plastic with a sticky back, not a paper sticker

Thanks!

#4713 1 year ago
Quoted from OutlawTorn304:

Trough errors are persistent lol. I ignore them for the most part

I got a trough error on my new SW Pro. Did an update and it went away. Are these errors showing up in Service Menu or some other IC related menu?

#4719 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

If you have a location you get operator alerts, same as if you just entered the service menu. There are a bunch that just come and go on their own with no rhyme or reason.

Curious...so I'm not an operator but that trough error could still be IC related I guess?

#4723 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Curious...so I'm not an operator but that trough error could still be IC related I guess?

Game came with version 1.21. It had this error and sound glitches. Updated to 1.23 and error went away and sound was fixed so I was thinking probably a bad download. But wondering if this error is what you guys are talking about? Game played just fine as if there weren't any errors.

20230215_160007 (resized).jpg20230215_160007 (resized).jpg
#4733 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Just FYI - I just heard from Stern support. They are aware of the issue and we should see a fix by later this week.
Thank you Stern - if you are watching this.

Anything said about phantom errors?

#4737 1 year ago
Quoted from CaffeineSlug:

The readme file for one of the latest code releases indicated a software fix for the trough errors. Presumably any other title that gets updated code in the future will receive that same fix.

Excellent...most excellent.

#4755 1 year ago
Quoted from manowar43:

QUESTION....... First time IC user......My account is set up, and My Godzilla is definitely connected to the internet, but when i scan my QR code, I get the " machine is not online" message?

This happened to me. After several minutes it just starts working...

#4757 1 year ago
Quoted from manowar43:

crujones4life , no luck here. It has been over a half hour, and the second day ive tried, and still nothing.

Oh damn sorry brother. Mine just all of a sudden started working...took several minutes though.

#4759 1 year ago
Quoted from manowar43:

Makes no sense to me, in the network menu the machine is connected, but message says it is not online?

That's exactly what mine said. Then it just started working after like 20-30 minutes. Sorry wish I could offer some assistance. Hopefully someone else chimes in.

1 week later
#4785 1 year ago

My connection strength for my SW and Mando is usually in the upper 30s. The wifi drops from time to time. Anyone have good results with a wifi extender? What brand?

1 week later
#4801 1 year ago

Anyone ever have their game game freeze or reset on them? Mine acted weird when I first turned it on tonight. Ball drained and screen froze, music kept going like ball was in play and ball would not come out. I have a terrible wifi signal apparently in my arcade. Wondering if the game trying to connect to wifi while I am playing caused the issue. Play a couple dozen games after that without a repeat of said issue.

SW PRO version 1.23 Insider Connected

#4805 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Does it have a shaker? If so it needs the capacitor installed in line.

No shaker. I reinstalled code via jump drive and no freezing issues since.

1 month later
#4899 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Perhaps it’s only showing 50 on strength meter

Damn that's better than mine at 33 to 35. Mine has been solid since the update to machines a few days ago. The connection is supposed to be more "robust".

#4911 12 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Thank you for this it got me connected so I am all set.
Just need to figure out how to turn off all the achievement pop ups during a game. It ruins things.
Appreciate all the help.

I really wish it would wait till the end of ball bonus or end of game. When I finally reach a wizard mode I don't want it to be spoiled by pop ups and muted audio!

2 months later
#5036 9 months ago

Hows aboot a wifi signal booster/repeater/extender?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 275.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wheaton-glenmont, MD
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crujones4life.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected?tu=crujones4life and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.