stern (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_133535_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_112422_Stern IC (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240303-210941 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HighProtein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1382 2 years ago

1st Verified Florida location!

20211019_224041 (resized).jpg20211019_224041 (resized).jpg
#1383 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I'd love someone to make a dollar bill coin door slot mod to house the connected scanner so I don't have to look at it atop the apron.

3D printed bracket shouldn't be too hard, but demand is totally tbd.

1 month later
#1947 2 years ago

Now online at Keg and Coin in Jacksonville FL.
Adding it to more games there and my other games on location soon in Northeast Florida!

#1948 2 years ago
Quoted from mikespins:

I'm up and loving it! Huge improvement for turtles. It allows you to continue where you left off on levels of turtles, completely changing the game! It went from a good game to a great game.
[quoted image]

Where'd you get the speaker panel art?

#1949 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I got one kit today!
[quoted image]

THATS HAWT!

#1964 2 years ago

Installing in one of my two TMNT pros on route tonight!

#1966 2 years ago

I'm working on adding them to Keg and Coin.
A buddy runs Leaderboard who shall add more too.

20211212_214822 (resized).jpg20211212_214822 (resized).jpg20211212_214850 (resized).jpg20211212_214850 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211212-214355_Brave (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211212-214355_Brave (resized).jpg

#1967 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

The instructions say that the IC kits are supposed to come with replacement stickers. At this point they do not and Stern has not communicated a plan to my distributor to get them out. Since my distributor is terrible, that's where I am. I will contact stern and they will ask "why aren't you going through your distributor" like they always do and hopefully send them to me anyways.

I'd get to know more distros, some I buy parts from some I trade games to.

#1968 2 years ago

My very quick unboxing video!

#2024 2 years ago

My 1st Stern Insider Connected meme...

20211218_190620 (resized).jpg20211218_190620 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#2253 2 years ago
Quoted from Muxacka:

Yup, same here, Error 500, hopefully their servers are not hacked.. there were 2 critical advisories last month, one for Apache Log4j and the other for Windows domain permissions elevation..

Hacked? Seriously?

1 week later
#2377 2 years ago

For those who have these on route is your time incorrect as well? My midnight is set for 7pm...

20220115_121208 (resized).jpg20220115_121208 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#2638 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

trying to hook up my QC Reader upgrade kit to my Star Wars Pro.
Node board 8 already has 2 RJ45 cables connected to it.
Where do I plug it in?
Do I have to run a cable to the CPU or will a splitter work?

I hit that wall just now too..
Yeah just get a 20ft cat 5 or cat 6 cable and run it to the open one on the bottom of the main computer board, ugh wish the read me file warned me before going on site.... I'll finish this tomorrow.

Side note for me, my 2nd SW PRO has a topper which is already plugged into the port I'm going to need for the qr code reader, doh!

#2640 2 years ago
Screenshot_20220223-083505_Drive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220223-083505_Drive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220223-083600_Drive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220223-083600_Drive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220223-083745_Drive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220223-083745_Drive (resized).jpg
#2645 2 years ago

MY STAR WARS SOLUTION!

#2654 2 years ago
Quoted from TrixTrix:

A splitter is required for Batman66 and Star Wars. The splitter is included in the IC kit.

Not true, no splitter in any pro kits...

#2655 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmonkey:

Yes this worked for me but I had to disconnect r2d2

I'm going to have to do that on one of my 2 SW on location too lol.

#2656 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Is there a way to monitor how many times people actually logged into my IC kits? I'm debating if I should buy more but can't seem to find that data.

Its a $200 kit that adds $200 or more value to a game, no brainer to me...

#2667 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ugh, this is the hard part. There is like no good info for operators yet. Just that basic # games played in the last 28 days

I'm not going to complain this is still beta stage...

#2668 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

How does a color DMD add value to a game? Same thing isn’t it. Take it off and sell it separately then.

Yes does, orange gassing out dmds are trash and colordmd makes all games look better, newer and won't gas out...

#2669 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

You can’t even begin to equate the value of a ColorDMD with an IC. The first fundamentally changes the game experience for everyone; the second is a gimmick for a minority.

Yeah strawman arguments all over.
But colordmd does still add valie.
F#ck gassing out orange dot displays!

#2699 2 years ago
Quoted from oldbaby:

I played some games of Godzilla on location with coin drop and everything, got a bunch of achievements, and now I'm seeing that my achievements... WEREN'T VERIFIED?!?!
Doesn't really matter, but what caused this and what can I politely tell the store owner/game operator so that he knows how to fix this "problem", if he wants to?
To be clear, I got the achievements, they just weren't verified achievements.

I don't get what it takes to be a verified location.
All of my location games are verified.
My thought would be that a game must be online a certain amount of time or
some other factor like correct website and address on insider connect pro profile...

#2700 2 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Just use a RJ45 switch (no network switch!!!, but a physical RJ45 switch) as described in this thread instead of moving around that scanner.
A splitter will work of you have a topper. There is no ethernet protocol being sent over that RJ45 connected cable. Look at this as a canbus system in your car.

This!
I've g

Quoted from timmmmyboy:

We're over 7 months since original announcement, 5 since they've been shipping kits, and other than code updates for games we've seen zero updates to the platform, not a single new feature. Meanwhile Stern happily posts pictures from industry events teasing leaderboards. For operators who have quite a bit invested in these kits we care about them investing in IC. This thread is more than technical walkthroughs of the 27 ways someone can setup a network switch in their house. Frustration is warranted at this point.

Yes the leaderboard is cool. For $200 it is worth every penny. For what it offers the customer now and that I can at anytime check my last 24hr, 7 days and 28 days plays, last time it connected and if a game is online or offline status is enough for this current beta stage of it.
YES I am very excited for all of the other options advertised in the promo videos and the apps coming eventually but I'm patient.
Lastly.... 1st World Problems...

#2727 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

You have to apply for a pro account and then all machines will come up as verified when registered.

Oh yeah forgot that I did that step 1st lol
Some locations really don't get that part...

3 weeks later
#2851 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

The system is far too clunky to not have a major release.

It is basically a beta release, patience is what all owners need, completed product with apps eventually...

2 weeks later
#2916 2 years ago

4 now online at Keg and coin arcade bar in Jacksonville FL!

20220406_135433 (resized).jpg20220406_135433 (resized).jpg
#2917 2 years ago

My favorite attention to detail!

20220406_170207 (resized).jpg20220406_170207 (resized).jpg
#2918 2 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Yeah it’s really basic currently. And if you pull up the stats on the stern team, most of them have like 4 games played. I think that’s decent proof they’re working on a major improvement. You can see the potential, hopefully they run with it. Challenge your friends to get x achievements lower ball count wins like pinball golf. Pump the social aspect more, icon modifiers if you have y under your belt. Probably the operator stats coming first tho.

Practically endless possibilities, just like Stern game code I predict each app update new features.

3 months later
#3393 1 year ago

Just installed a kit on a friend's HUO Iron Maiden Pro and it went smoothly.
After a few games it locked up and rebooted though.
Anyone else having this problem on any titles?

#3394 1 year ago
Quoted from Mike7599:

Hey guys, Anyone know if it’s possible to wipe your achievements on a game to start back at zero?

No just a new account...

#3431 1 year ago

Iron Maiden Rush Edition?

IronRushMaiden (resized).pngIronRushMaiden (resized).png

Come on Stern...

"Update - They Fixed It"

#3447 1 year ago
Quoted from Skeets:

Me too....[quoted image]

I let Stern know, they fixed mine, check yours now.

#3452 1 year ago

SFGE 2022 had leaderboard on 4 games and prizes for top 10 players on each game.

20220716_131414 (resized).jpg20220716_131414 (resized).jpg

#3464 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

*sigh* and I've been waiting for translites / Stern Army tournament prizes for literal months nevermind this new shit for the 5 IC games.

Ahhh so it's not just me...
I emailed the Stern Army dude in more than enough time twice, said they'd mail me,
but nope they didn't get me monthly prizes in time for the next 6 events that I'm running...
I even told a marketing guy at Stern in person at SFGE about this
who even did a video of me saying send my prizes lol!
Thankfully my events have other sponsors as well like PBR and a local Spice company!

1 week later
#3546 1 year ago

This thread (like most on pinside)
are peak 1st World Problems!

#3655 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Anyone know if an aftermarket WiFi dongle that works in these games

Its currently trial and error.

#3710 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

This is where Stern put it on my factory build.
[quoted image]

Ugh, I just got a 1st run Beatles gold for my mom.
I want an online kit on it but don't want to mess up the apron art
and also it'll be going on location eventually and it will have a
bill acceptor on it so the bill acceptor area doesn't really help...

2 weeks later
#3847 1 year ago

I'm digging that on Stern Insider Connected website it shows
the GC & top 4 high scores on each location game that is updated to the newest code version.

1KegHighscores (resized).png1KegHighscores (resized).png
1 week later
#3912 1 year ago

My 1st month long leaderboard...
https://insider.sternpinball.com/kiosk/mhYZJ-FJMq-Nujq

To be fair I won't be playing at all lol...

#3916 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Any consensus on IC lights not working?
I see - Reseat the cable, Stern will replace etc. But I didn't see anyone say if there was anything specific that was working.
Just added an IC kit, and the Light flickers on startup for a sec then goes out. The QR camera works though, just the light is out. Tried playing with the connectors, jiggling, repeating etc. But no real cause and effect answers.

All that I know is that whether the light is on or off it will still work...

#3932 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Super easy fix for Stern... it even says what time zone the game is in at the top of the page, they just neglect to use that information.
Can someone give me the Cliffs notes for the Marco IC stream? Heard Gomez was on it.

All resets are done on Sterns end.
My only hope is that all phases go smoothly.
Yeah I was quite bummed it was released with nothing but gameplay audits for operators but its all worth the wait.
Their signage to signup is horrible.
I basically walk casual customers thru weekly.
Also, how about a street team?

#3941 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Here is what I have on location..
This is a 58" TV. I still find it a bit hard to read as the fonts are small, and the higher it is the more off angle it is. I would have mounted it lower and on the wall(above the wine barrel) but I'm going to need that space soon.
If I was to do anything for my home - I think I'd use maybe a 50" TV and mount it in portrait mode and at eye level. Kind of like a movie poster on display.
[quoted image]

Groovy looking,
Yeah I'd prefer portrait vs landscape and lower level closer to eye level.
I'm figuring how I can setup at a location this month.

1 week later
#4028 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Sure is cool having four games downloading software at the same time. It also drives home the point of how slow these Stern wifi dongles are. Being so tiny and inside a metal backbox doesn't help. Has anyone tried one the adapters with an antenna instead? I'd rather do that route than connecting to ethernet, though ethernet is not out of the question...

I'd use ethernet thru power wire adapters in the house to a router.

#4041 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

I'd just get a USB extension cable and place the Wifi dongle in the cab instead of the backbox. Or better yet, place a WiFi repeater in the same room as the pins w/the WiFi dongle - signal will be plenty strong.

The hole for the topper if no topper is installed is easy to pop out and then gives much more signal once outside the metal backbox.

2 weeks later
#4090 1 year ago

If you're reading this Stern, us operators need an option to be able to play
our own games on location while running leaderboards and not be counted as playing.
It is so freaking lame that when I run a leaderboard that I don't have the option
to exclude myself and then still play my games without counting on them...

#4099 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Can't you just like, not login? I know, imperfect solution, you don't get achievements, but like ectobar said, I wouldn't hold my breath for an official solution. So many bigger fish to fry.

I want to finish achievements on games that I own on location that are also on leaderboards but not be on the leaderboard lol

1 week later
#4146 1 year ago

Do you think the app will be released before the 1 year anniversary of this product?

#4154 1 year ago

Just added 2 games to KEG & COIN for a total of 6.
I'm running this leaderboard until year end and then monthly.

#4167 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Just because I didn't see it mentioned...
The Insider Connected seminar at Expo

Note that Gomez says IC will interact with every part of their business.
They highlight the topper achievements in Mando, and elude to that being a thing going forward (including Rush)

I need a broken Star Wars topper circuit board Achievement!

1 week later
#4193 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Why wouldn't you want to use it? So easy to update code. You don't need to login if you don't want to, but at least update code.

So far code updates on location have been smooooooth for me.

3 weeks later
#4325 1 year ago

I'm at 10 Stern Insider Connected machines on location now as of today.
I'm quite bullish on this product overall and our patience should pay off for operators.
Customers dig it that use it and the basic real-time data is good enough to hold me other until the full rollout.

1 week later
#4385 1 year ago

I have two locations, one with weak as hell signal and one with longish distance from the router.
I'll the besting random fixes like extension cords on on the usb dongle asap to have them outside of the cabinet thru the topper hole.

#4422 1 year ago
Quoted from OutlawTorn304:

Didn’t have the option to wall mount the monitor at my second location so I found a grommet mount monitor rig and mounted to the top of the game in the back box hole. Worked perfectly
[quoted image]

GENIUS USEAGE OF THE TOPPER HOLE!

#4439 1 year ago

After much brainstorming of where to mount a highscore board
and scratching my brain, this was the final result...

#4446 1 year ago
Quoted from CypherPinball:

Has Stern ever said they would/could add additional achievements? Played a bond pro on location yesterday. Played 6 games, and got 12 achievements. Almost a third of the total achievements for the game. 39 for Bond seems low compared to the over 70 on TMNT and over 60 on Avengers.
I'd love them to add achievements. Avengers could use some additional. There are multiple tasks in the game with no achievement tied to them (beating the soul gem on hard, winning a gem from Hawkeye challenge etc...)

They have after release of games updated and added further achievements.

1 week later
#4497 1 year ago
Quoted from sdhellyer:

If a machine comes with Insider Connected already installed (on Godzilla, for example), does the operator have to pay any additional subscription in order for players to utilize the service?

No

#4507 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I need to just schedule the whole 2023 out. I always forget and start it a day or two after

Just knock it out all in one seating.
After a few made it becomes like a flow of making them.
The only X factor of making so many in a row is if/when a game
in a future tournament lineup is changed but that is an easy one thing adjustment.

#4527 1 year ago

What features are people looking forward to this year?
This is the year of the Stern App launching maybe?

#4533 1 year ago
Quoted from goldsmid:

yeah - the stern Wi-Fi adapters are not awesome. I have some of them working fine, some third party ones, and some wired machines. One thing I can say is that Stern support has been great for me. I told them I had an issue with a dongle from one of the upgrade kits and they sent me two replacements right away.

Right on, knock on wood most of mine were painless installs.

1 week later
#4566 1 year ago

They don’t show as “paid plays” only as “plays”. It does count the 3rd credit form a $2.00 payment as a play. It also counts service credits and match credits as plays. I’m sure as time goes on stern can separate $$ earned from credits played.

Yeah, the play/pay displaying is quite disappointing currently.
From what I can gather from promo videos they will chart plays/earning etc in the future.
It is also disappointing that it doesn't save amount of plays while internet is down etc...

1 week later
#4618 1 year ago
Quoted from Ryancaseystudio:

Are there any special game modes that you get access to by having Connected? Thinking of getting for my AIQ, but only if it opened special modes. Don't need a $200 score keeper, although I'm a data guy so I love the analytics.

It is great for operators on location.
For home it is a very case to case basis of its worth.

#4625 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Is there any way to have multiple user/owners for a location in IC?

Yes but you can not share the same location entry with multiple accounts.
See South-A-Philly in Saint Augustine FL,
me and another operator had to put 2 location entries with 2 different accounts.

#4629 1 year ago

If you are both running games in the same location you will both need to create a location on your operator accounts. It will show up like this on the customer end:[quoted image]

Yuuuup

1 week later
#4648 1 year ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

last few days the insider connected daily play counts for the location (pro) does not match the totals of the games at this location. anyone else seeing this?

Yep, back to the old scenario,
it was working great resetting at midnight
each day for many months prior...

#4668 1 year ago

6 FOOT USB EXTENSION TO OUTSIDE THE CABINET TEST...

1 week later
#4720 1 year ago

Lift the corner with a razor blade and it will peel off. It’s more of a plastic with a sticky back, not a paper sticker

I keep a plastic razor handy always.

1 week later
#4751 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ugh my fire stick app keeps kicking out of the stern website and going back to the fire stick main homepage
Edit: power cycled the tv and it’s been staying up. But I assume this is what is happening when people tell me it’s a gray screen.

Hence why I built a cheap linux box, flawless!

#4752 1 year ago
Quoted from SMI3:

How do I get The leaders on a tv screen in my Arcade ?
Do you use a dongle? Firestick?

Hook up a cheap computer ftw!

#4764 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

But then I have to deal with Linux
Ya then I could remote access easier. Probably wouldn’t be bad on a pi with a vpn server. I’d have to edit the bars router for forwarding though unless some app is available on pi

Just say no to PI...

#4768 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

the usb wifi dongles startech seem completely crap. I've now had to replace about a dozen.

I have 11 of them, 1 was bad so far...

#4774 1 year ago
Quoted from doublestack:

We use a pro account for location and it costs nothing.
His point is that we are not charged for pro accounts right now but most of us foresee it coming, and that the only paid feature of IC is insider plus.

I don't forsee PRO operator insider connect features being pay
but think DLC is coming of some sorts for all...

1 month later
#4887 1 year ago
Quoted from fuzz:

As an operator, it has been a big fail.
I don't think any casuals have signed up and stick with it
Even most of the Pinzers that come in rarely use it
It has been plagued by connection issues as well, I sometimes have to restart my router a few times a day
Not worth the 200.00 price tag to retrofit the older machines.
We were hoping it would have features such as in house prom functionality
ie Customer can be provided with a QR to access free game
I feel like not having the APP component really hurt its initial release and the continued absence of it continues the stagnation.
As a lifelong pinball player, I love it.
Tracking scores and achievements has been a blast.
Quality of the badges and goals is top notch.

As an operator it's a homerun just alone for the wifi code updates,
knowing if there is a lost ball remotely, stuck switches updates, online status and play counts.
If you don't see the $200 value then just remove them all then and go back in time...

2 months later
#5026 9 months ago

Awaiting These Anyone?
The new version is out.

20230703_180627 (resized).jpg20230703_180627 (resized).jpg20230703_180623 (resized).jpg20230703_180623 (resized).jpg
#5027 9 months ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Ok. So we downloaded Simple TV hoping it would put all three of our games on the monitor at one time. Sadly no it does not it shows the games just like our regular built in tv browser does so we have to scroll around the screen to see everything
It does that even though we selected scale to for screen in the Simple TV options.
How is everyone making all the games fit on one nice screen. Photo is what ours looks like currently which is about useless.
[quoted image]

Rotate tv

1 month later
#5106 8 months ago
Quoted from eharan:

Mine all show 0 plays the last few days but I see people playing on the camera. Must be an issue as my friend logged in yesterday with IC and it didn’t record any plays with him logging in.

Correct it is a problem we're all having.
It is so lame to have it say zero plays but when I click a game it says played minutes ago.
I've reported it to [email protected] and I'm sure others have as well.
I've really been accustomed to seeing my audits real-time of plays and common switch problems.

1 week later
#5114 8 months ago
Quoted from eharan:

I am trying to add a monitor showing the leaderboard for my location. I have a firetv stick and downloaded the "Simple TV Display" app. Unfortunately, when i enter the url, all i see is the background of the stern page with lots of hexagons but does not display the leaderboard or anything else on the webpage. I tried using google as the webpage and that one works fine. Not sure if I am doing something wrong? Does anyone else have this type of setup that works?
I have tried it on two different monitors as well as a tv screen and it does not work on any of them. When I enter the url on my pc, it works properly, just not through the Simple Display app. Are there any other apps that someone could recommend?
Thanks
Ed[quoted image]

I just use a simple linux computer hooked up to a computer monitor.
"SMART TVs" aren't a great replacement for computer setups to me.

#5118 8 months ago

Update: Stern Insider Connected audits seem to be correct this past week for my games on location.
I'm really looking forward to more charting, graphs and audits to come to this feature set.
It is so bare bones for now which is fine but it has been well over a year.
I get that us operators are not the core business of sales to keep Stern pinball in business but
we advertise the hell out of their products out in the wild by doing our business for what thats worth.

4 weeks later
#5173 7 months ago
Quoted from ARTCADE:

Change of topic but still IC related
Are we ever seeing older sterns become IC compatible ?
Metallica
Ghost Busters
Etc

Really?

1 week later
#5189 6 months ago
Quoted from ARTCADE:

on a retro kit as the biggest hurdle was the lcd screen (the other things can be done via a daughter card

Quoted from ARTCADE:

Yes really. In fact when stern annouced IC they said they would work on a retro kit as the biggest hurdle was the lcd screen (the other things can be done via a daughter card

SPIKE 2 and beyond!
and...
That's all folks!

1 week later
#5224 6 months ago
Quoted from TroyS:

What Quest badge are you most proud of?
[quoted image]

They're all groovy.
The more the merrier.
I can't wait to be able to create my own location based Quests!

1 week later
#5238 6 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

How about a 'Played same day as release' badge
Or "payed over MSRP" badge", or 'sold for a loss' badge.
All kinds of opportunities...

Savage but Real Talk.

1 week later
#5258 6 months ago

Bigger Better High Score Board At Keg And Coin!

#5259 6 months ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

hi guys
so I got a Godzilla, and when trying to unregister the previous owner it hangs and reboots the game.
Would formatting the micro sd card maybe forget its previous registration? Id hate to have to bug the previous owner to do it via the website.

They need to or email [email protected]

#5268 5 months ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Looking forward to not constantly having to sign in. Even with the password in my browser, it was still a pain.

Having to sign in to Stern Insider Connect is one of my top 10 first world problems!

3 weeks later
#5461 5 months ago

IC APP works so far so good.
Nothing new at all under the PRO section though...

3 weeks later
#5579 4 months ago

I wish the code updates would inform customers on location about current and future badges.

1 month later
#5813 84 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I noticed on the Stern IC page they use game numbers in a predictable format.
https://insider.sternpinball.com/insider/games/120
Basically the last 3 digits, starting at 100 going up. It covers all the IC games, except machine 119. Which Im guessing is the NFT game that had an IC dongle attached to it?
[quoted image]

Is this game actually going to come out someday?

1 month later
#5928 52 days ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Man I love what stern is doing with IC, but this is a really half cocked event. Basically boils down to the states with the highest populations winning. Pretty lame.
[quoted image]

#winning

1 month later
#6122 20 days ago

March Insider Connected High Score Board
at Keg and Coin arcade bar in Jacksonville FL.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.99
Playfield - Other
FlipMods

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, GA
$ 185.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Playfield - Plastics
The Electric Playground

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 899.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Austin, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HighProtein.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected?tu=HighProtein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.