B79FE22D-D333-43B1-BB88-007E1D6D9EC0_1_201_a (resized).jpeg
786BDDC7-FF68-4737-8EF1-4C19FA258F13 (resized).jpeg
stern (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_133535_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240306_112422_Stern IC (resized).jpg
IMG_0285 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240303-210941 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,153 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 124.
#3751 1 year ago

Have updates worked from USB?

With my BKSOR it was the strangest thing... reseated and switched ports countless times, reboots, it just finally worked eventually.

#3752 1 year ago
Quoted from drwicket:

I’ve tried 3 different ones as I ordered 3 of them. Reset adapter dozens of times. Tried both ports. Wiggled them. Reset the machines. Done everything and it won’t detect them. Hook up to my pc and they all work just fine.

I know some people said it doesn’t matter what WiFi adapter you use but I don’t see how that can be right. Each WiFi chipset needs specific drivers and I doubt Stern has drivers to support them all.

I used this specific one and it works.

CanaKit Raspberry Pi WiFi Wireless Adapter / Dongle (802.11 n/g/b 150 Mbps) https://a.co/d/1TzBBGv

The Startech dongle pictured here was included in an IC kit from stern and it works too.

StarTech.com USB 150Mbps Mini Wireless N Network Adapter - 802.11n/g 1T1R Wi-Fi Adapter (USB150WN1X1) https://a.co/d/0PbGerC

9E82DFEE-8044-4BF3-9C79-5BF923D3D07F (resized).jpeg9E82DFEE-8044-4BF3-9C79-5BF923D3D07F (resized).jpeg

#3753 1 year ago
Quoted from drwicket:

I’ve tried 3 different ones as I ordered 3 of them.

Stern OS may not have drivers built in for the adapters you’re using and the generic ones don’t always work.

Whatever Stern recommends is what they have tested.

#3754 1 year ago

Does scanning the QR code on another machine work for anyone to setup a new game ?

#3755 1 year ago

I used this one.

TP-Link USB WiFi Adapter for PC(TL-WN725N), N150 Wireless Network Adapter for Desktop - Nano Size WiFi Dongle for Windows 11/10/7/8/8.1/XP/ Mac OS 10.9-10.15 Linux Kernel 2.6.18-4.4.3, 2.4GHz Only https://a.co/d/aRNMu0R

#3756 1 year ago

Intentionally deleted

#3757 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

Does scanning the QR code on another machine work for anyone to setup a new game ?

I've set up all of our games this way. You don't have to scan the QR from another machine specifically. Connect your phone to the wifi network you want to use, then go to your phone's wifi settings, and there should be a place to generate a QR code for your network. Scan that QR with your game and it'll get all of the settings.

#3758 1 year ago
Quoted from Mando:

You can use a QR code to enter your WiFi network settings. Go to the network status screen on your working game and there will be a QR code on the left side. Take a picture of that code. Open the network setup screen on the new game and scan that QR code to configure WiFi on the new machine. You will still need to follow the other steps to setup IC but this gets around typing in your WiFi info on that terrible keyboard.

#3759 1 year ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

You can use a QR code to enter your WiFi network settings. Go to the network status screen on your working game and there will be a QR code on the left side. Take a picture of that code. Open the network setup screen on the new game and scan that QR code to configure WiFi on the new machine. You will still need to follow the other steps to setup IC but this gets around typing in your WiFi info on that terrible keyboard.

Yeah that’s where I was going wrong thought I had to scan the code with my phone

#3760 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I used this one.
TP-Link USB WiFi Adapter for PC(TL-WN725N), N150 Wireless Network Adapter for Desktop - Nano Size WiFi Dongle for Windows 11/10/7/8/8.1/XP/ Mac OS 10.9-10.15 Linux Kernel 2.6.18-4.4.3, 2.4GHz Only https://a.co/d/aRNMu0R

+1

The newer one of this, the AC600 that drwicket is trying to use, is both 2.4G and 5G and I think only 2.4G is supported by Insider Connected (the AC600 likely needs a different driver not in the Stern code versus what's in there to work with the 2.4G-only N150).

Just a guess.

#3761 1 year ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I know some people said it doesn’t matter what WiFi adapter you use but I don’t see how that can be right. Each WiFi chipset needs specific drivers and I doubt Stern has drivers to support them all.
I used this specific one and it works.
CanaKit Raspberry Pi WiFi Wireless Adapter / Dongle (802.11 n/g/b 150 Mbps) https://a.co/d/1TzBBGv
The Startech dongle pictured here was included in an IC kit from stern and it works too.
StarTech.com USB 150Mbps Mini Wireless N Network Adapter - 802.11n/g 1T1R Wi-Fi Adapter (USB150WN1X1) https://a.co/d/0PbGerC
[quoted image]

these suck, I've had a few of them just die on me.

#3762 1 year ago
Quoted from barakandl:

By taking the QR scanner out of Godzilla and plugging it in to IM, JP, and avengers I was able to get each game insider connected. With home team you can log in without the qr scanner. One QR scanner, four insider connected games.
I bought WiFi USB dongles and 16gig micro sd cards from microcenter. Cost like $15 and some time to register each game. With a long network cable you probably don't even have to remove the apron/qr scanner from the game being used to register games that do not have QR scanners.

What's the reason for getting the SD cards? I mean, if I update a non-IC pin with new code (w/Home team) via USB, add the Wifi dongle, then do the QRC scanner trick, is that all that is needed to get the Home Team working on a non-IC pin?

When you use the QRC scanner located in another pin, does the RJ45 cable also power the QRC scanner (i.e. no power cable needed)? Looking at the IC kit on-line, I don't see a power cable.

#3763 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

What's the reason for getting the SD cards? I mean, if I update a non-IC pin with new code (w/Home team) via USB, add the Wifi dongle, then do the QRC scanner trick, is that all that is needed to get the Home Team working on a non-IC pin?
When you use the QRC scanner located in another pin, does the RJ45 cable also power the QRC scanner (i.e. no power cable needed)? Looking at the IC kit on-line, I don't see a power cable.

My understanding is the microSD card is used as a temporary storage location to enable online updates.

The QR scanner connects to the machine via a standard Cat5 cable but power and data are shared on the connection (does not use normal Ethernet pin out or protocol).

#3764 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

My understanding is the microSD card is used as a temporary storage location to enable online updates.
The QR scanner connects to the machine via a standard Cat5 cable but power and data are shared on the connection (does not use normal Ethernet pin out or protocol).

OK, makes sense. Just looked at my GZ and it does have a SD memory card, whereas the other non-IC pins don't. Then I went back and looked at the IC kit from Stern and spotted the SD micro memory in the kit.

#3765 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

looked at my GZ and it does have a SD memory card, whereas the other non-IC pins don't. Then I went back and looked at the IC kit from Stern and spotted the SD micro memory in the kit.

For clarity, all Spike 2 games use an SD card. It's where the majority of the game code is stored.
Insider connected uses a micro-SD card (in a completely different spot) but I'm not sure if it's all IC kits or only some of them.

#3766 1 year ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

...but I'm not sure if it's all IC kits or only some of them.

It is in all of them. IC can't be initialized unless a working 16g or bigger microSD card is installed.

#3767 1 year ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

For clarity, all Spike 2 games use an SD card. It's where the majority of the game code is stored.
Insider connected uses a micro-SD card (in a completely different spot) but I'm not sure if it's all IC kits or only some of them.

Yeah - I was referring to the micro SD, but I should have been more specific in my comment.

#3768 1 year ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

It is in all of them. IC can't be initialized unless a working 16g or bigger microSD card is installed.

are they useing it for temp storage or swap file / both?

#3769 1 year ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

are they useing it for temp storage or swap file / both?

seems to just be a dependency check... because you can easily go back to NOT having the micro-SD card without having the reader.

#3770 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

seems to just be a dependency check... because you can easily go back to NOT having the micro-SD card without having the reader.

does online updates work when you do that?
having an disk just as an dependency check seems odd.

#3771 1 year ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

does online updates work when you do that?
having an disk just as an dependency check seems odd.

Probably not - it's unclear if it's just a scratch disk or actually used in someway as the sandbox for online processes. But if you assume it's more than just a scratch drive, it makes a lot more sense in why it would be a dependency... that has low value to make optional. Just stop startup if your dependency is missing instead of trying to support a scenario you have no interest in and is not really needed. (you can disable IC all together if you somehow didn't have the MicroSD in).

With games like rush having images of 10+gigs... storage is no longer trivial

#3772 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Probably not - it's unclear if it's just a scratch disk or actually used in someway as the sandbox for online processes. But if you assume it's more than just a scratch drive, it makes a lot more sense in why it would be a dependency... that has low value to make optional. Just stop startup if your dependency is missing instead of trying to support a scenario you have no interest in and is not really needed. (you can disable IC all together if you somehow didn't have the MicroSD in).
With games like rush having images of 10+gigs... storage is no longer trivial

I could be wrong, but I think the new code is temporarily stored on the microSD card when you are updating via the internet.

#3773 1 year ago

I ended up ordering the Star tech one listed above and it worked. Got home team setup now going to order 2 more for my other machines.

#3774 1 year ago

So what times zone is stern working with on this software?

If I want to run H-Scores from 7pm-10pm Eastern time, what time do I need to tell the software?

Thanks

#3775 1 year ago

I have a Batman 66 that I’m trying to install insider on. I’ve got the ethernet splitter, but I do not know how to configure it. When I plug it into either port of node eight, and then plug in the insider to one side of the split and the cable I took out of node 8 into the other (no matter which port on node 8 I used), I get node board failures, no matter which way I configure it. Help! Assuming this has to be laid out pretty clearly in the Batman apron instructions for insider, but I didn’t buy that because I don’t want to get rid of the LE apron, using a coin door mount. Any help appreciated!

#3776 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I have a Batman 66 that I’m trying to install insider on. I’ve got the ethernet splitter, but I do not know how to configure it. When I plug it into either port of node eight, and then plug in the insider to one side of the split and the cable I took out of node 8 into the other (no matter which port on node 8 I used), I get node board failures, no matter which way I configure it. Help! Assuming this has to be laid out pretty clearly in the Batman apron instructions for insider, but I didn’t buy that because I don’t want to get rid of the LE apron, using a coin door mount. Any help appreciated!

Your splitter should have 1 input, 2 outputs (its not ethernet.. just a RJ-45 splitter.. but regardless)

Just take the RJ-45 going into the coin door node board, remove it, plug into the input side of your splitter. Then plug rj-45 cables into the two outputs.. run one back to the coin door board, one to the QR reader node board.

You can do the same thing with Node 8 if you cared, but coin door board is closer to where you want anyways.

As long as you are using straight through cables and the right kind of splitter, its kinda hard to mess up.

#3777 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Your splitter should have 1 input, 2 outputs (its not ethernet.. just a RJ-45 splitter.. but regardless)
Just take the RJ-45 going into the coin door node board, remove it, plug into the input side of your splitter. Then plug rj-45 cables into the two outputs.. run one back to the coin door board, one to the QR reader node board.
You can do the same thing with Node 8 if you cared, but coin door board is closer to where you want anyways.
As long as you are using straight through cables and the right kind of splitter, its kinda hard to mess up.

I did this on the node 8 board (both RJ45 ports), and it didn’t work (gave me different node board errors). I’m wondering if my node boards are wired together differently (or if it would even matter), or if somehow I picked up a crossover cable for my extra( which I didn’t even think existed anymore!). If it’s as simple as this (and I’m glad to know it’s supposed to be) it should have already worked. I’ll try using the coin door board and change out Ethernet cables as well.

#3778 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Do you have a topper? If not, just buy a long cat5 cable and run it to he scanner from them empty node port in the backbox. If you bought the coin door mount from me, this is covered in the instructions and the provided cable is long enough to do the job.

#3779 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I did this on the node 8 board (both RJ45 ports), and it didn’t work (gave me different node board errors). I’m wondering if my node boards are wired together differently (or if it would even matter), or if somehow I picked up a crossover cable for my extra( which I didn’t even think existed anymore!). If it’s as simple as this (and I’m glad to know it’s supposed to be) it should have already worked. I’ll try using the coin door board and change out Ethernet cables as well.

Have to ask the obvious question... You didn't accidently plug Node 8 into the other pin's CPU, right? You need to plug the OCR scanner (either by using the female-to-female adaptor or just plug into the OCR itself) into the other pin's CPU.

#3780 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Do you have a topper? If not, just buy a long cat5 cable and run it to he scanner from them empty node port in the backbox. If you bought the coin door mount from me, this is covered in the instructions and the provided cable is long enough to do the job.

I've got a topper. it works if I unplug the topper and plug it in (just no topper!)

#3781 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Have to ask the obvious question... You didn't accidently plug Node 8 into the other pin's CPU, right? You need to plug the OCR scanner (either by using the female-to-female adaptor or just plug into the OCR itself) into the other pin's CPU.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, I'm just trying to use one machine, BM66. I've installed Insider on 5 other Sterns I own, and there was an empty (or terminated) RJ45 on Node 8, plugged in, and it worked fine. On BM66, on node 8 they are both full, one goes to what looks like the center of the playfield, another goes all the way up to the backbox and is plugged into the main board, one of the 3 RJ45 receptors at the bottom (CPU I think is what it would be called).

#3782 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, I'm just trying to use one machine, BM66. I've installed Insider on 5 other Sterns I own, and there was an empty (or terminated) RJ45 on Node 8, plugged in, and it worked fine. On BM66, on node 8 they are both full, one goes to what looks like the center of the playfield, another goes all the way up to the backbox and is plugged into the main board, one of the 3 RJ45 receptors at the bottom (CPU I think is what it would be called).

Topper board has an extra port that is open, I hadn't seen that before, plugged in there and it all works fine, so no splitting needed. I'll still try to figure out why splitting wasn't working, as I'd rather be plugged into the coin door board vs topper long run.

#3783 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Topper board has an extra port that is open, I hadn't seen that before, plugged in there and it all works fine, so no splitting needed. I'll still try to figure out why splitting wasn't working, as I'd rather be plugged into the coin door board vs topper long run.

Make sure you were plugging your splitter in so the input side is coming from the 'upstream' daisy chain leading back to the CPU. You can connect to either jack on node 8, you just have to be aware of which is acting as in and out.. so you continue the chain successfully.

The two RJ-45 jacks on node 8 are the same... but it's the sequence of the daisy chain of boards that matters. You can easily tell which is which by simply unplugging one and seeing if that board goes offline, or if its the next board downstream that goes offline. If you unplug the jack and node 8 is reported missing by the game, that's the 'in' feed to the board. All of this is moot when you use the coindoor board because the coindoor board only has an input and no daisy chain ability.

Just unplug input to coindoor, insert into 1:2 splitter input.. connect one output back to coindoor board. If coindoor board doesn't come up, your splitter or inbetween cable is of the wrong type.

For spotting a cross-over RJ-45 cable.. just look at the colored wires in the jack ends. Should be same color order on both ends.

#3784 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Make sure you were plugging your splitter in so the input side is coming from the 'upstream' daisy chain leading back to the CPU. You can connect to either jack on node 8, you just have to be aware of which is acting as in and out.. so you continue the chain successfully.
The two RJ-45 jacks on node 8 are the same... but it's the sequence of the daisy chain of boards that matters. You can easily tell which is which by simply unplugging one and seeing if that board goes offline, or if its the next board downstream that goes offline. If you unplug the jack and node 8 is reported missing by the game, that's the 'in' feed to the board. All of this is moot when you use the coindoor board because the coindoor board only has an input and no daisy chain ability.
Just unplug input to coindoor, insert into 1:2 splitter input.. connect one output back to coindoor board. If coindoor board doesn't come up, your splitter or inbetween cable is of the wrong type.
For spotting a cross-over RJ-45 cable.. just look at the colored wires in the jack ends. Should be same color order on both ends.

Figured it out.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QLWK6SV
This splitter does not work. It wouldn't even work just inline (with one device plugged in).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0069LVUPS
This one worked with one device, but not the second, because wait for it, bad ethernet cable (not even crossover just bad) on the second device. Ugh.

I'm good to go, should have tried that from the beginning. But I learned something!

#3785 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Glad you got it working. I was just double checking that you were connecting things correctly.

#3786 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Glad you got it working. I was just double checking that you were connecting things correctly.

Greatly appreciate the help!

#3787 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Figured it out.
amazon.com link »
This splitter does not work. It wouldn't even work just inline (with one device plugged in).
amazon.com link »

Yeah - thats not what you want. Poorly labeled, but that is a device to put two ethernet feeds on the same 4 pair wire and then break them back out. So you could for instance get two ethernet feeds using the same installed wall jack.

What is needed is just a physical 1 to 2 outlet tap. Like our old phone days… just using rj45s instead of rj11

Glad you got it figured out!

#3788 1 year ago

So if you have pin w/o the lockdown bar button (imdn pro) and did the 'scanner not needed for every pin', trick...how do you add a 2nd player. Holding both flippers doesn't seem to work.

Figured it out...Press both buttons. Don't hold, just press.

#3789 1 year ago

I have several coin door kits that came back from powder coating with some cosmetic blemishes. I am selling the for half of the normal price. If you have any questions, please PM me directly.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1295-gotfrogs/07114-insider-connected-qr-code-reader-coin-door-mount-blemish

IMG_4200 (resized).jpgIMG_4200 (resized).jpg
#3790 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I have several coin door kits that came back from powder coating with some cosmetic blemishes. I am selling the for half of the normal price. If you have any questions, please PM me directly.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1295-gotfrogs/07114-insider-connected-qr-code-reader-coin-door-mount-blemish
[quoted image]

Great product by the way!

99A1D493-AB1A-441C-885A-E605363442E9 (resized).jpeg99A1D493-AB1A-441C-885A-E605363442E9 (resized).jpeg
#3791 1 year ago

Yeah the coin door mount is the way to go. I have them on all four of my IC games. Unfortunately with the new home team, I only needed one! Oh well, at least IC came with 3 of the 4 and I only bought a kit for LZ. I'll be giving that reader from LZ to a friend and he can spend the $20 on a wifi dongle and micro SD card.

Added 19 months ago:

Edit: Appears I spoke too quickly. It wants the QR reader installed to maintain net functions...

#3792 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Yeah the coin door mount is the way to go. I have them on all four of my IC games. Unfortunately with the new home team, I only needed one! Oh well, at least IC came with 3 of the 4 and I only bought a kit for LZ. I'll be giving that reader from LZ to a friend and he can spend the $20 on a wifi dongle and micro SD card.

I saw a post showing how to share and it basically looked like just splitting the IC to all the different machines. If this is the case and all machines are on, what happens when you go and scan? Or do you just use Home Team and it’s just plugged in so the Wi-Fi works?

#3793 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I saw a post showing how to share and it basically looked like just splitting the IC to all the different machines. If this is the case and all machines are on, what happens when you go and scan? Or do you just use Home Team and it’s just plugged in so the Wi-Fi works?

Yeah this is not splitting, it's a new software feature. Basically you go in to the net settings and scan someone in to the "Home Team". Once that happens all of the machines at your house/location will add that player to the home team and they can log in by just holding the left flipper down for two seconds and choosing their user name. So basically you only need a scanner on one machine and once you are on your own home team you will never need to use a QR code again in your own house. The other machines will still need wifi to be connected to the IC server in the cloud and an SD to download new software on.

#3794 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Yeah this is not splitting, it's a new software feature. Basically you go in to the net settings and scan someone in to the "Home Team". Once that happens all of the machines at your house/location will add that player to the home team and they can log in by just holding the left flipper down for two seconds and choosing their user name. So basically you only need a scanner on one machine and once you are on your own home team you will never need to use a QR code again in your own house. The other machines will still need wifi to be connected to the IC server in the cloud and an SD to download new software on.

Copy that. I thought the Wi-Fi wouldn’t work without an IC connection.

#3795 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

You have to setup IC once on the machine without a QR reader and after you do that, you won't need the reader ever again as long as you just use your home team.

I did this with my JP and just ran a network cable from the QR reader to an empty port on JP, setup IC connect with the QR reader in GZ, powered it off and hooked the QR reader back up to GZ, powered on JP and it could connect online and I have home team working on it.

#3796 1 year ago

Anyone get full achievements on a game yet? Some are pretty tough.

#3797 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

It won't.. the change is the game allows you to 'log in' without having the scanner connected at the time via home team.

So you connect a reader+MicroSD+wifi... setup IC on that game... then afterwards, the reader doesn't need to be connected for the IC and home team functionality to keep working. So basically you only need the reader for first time setup.

We'll have to see if Stern lets this unofficial method to keep working as it does right now.

#3798 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It won't.. the change is the game allows you to 'log in' without having the scanner connected at the time via home team.
So you connect a reader+MicroSD+wifi... setup IC on that game... then afterwards, the reader doesn't need to be connected for the IC and home team functionality to keep working. So basically you only need the reader for first time setup.
We'll have to see if Stern lets this unofficial method to keep working as it does right now.

Can you do Wi-Fi updates without the IC hardware (after it’s been used to setup once)?

#3799 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Can you do Wi-Fi updates without the IC hardware (after it’s been used to setup once)?

I don't think there have been any updates since the hometeam stuff was added to figure that out. I've added home team to all three of my stern machines after buying one kit and then a couple extra memory cards and network nubs from Amazon. I don't even have a QR reader installed in my machine currently, I just left it separate in case I buy another Stern or something. I took a short video kind of showing the home team stuff in action + the fact that I don't have a QR reader hooked up.

#3800 1 year ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Someone could try by just doing the software check page...

I don't have a game setup this way so I don't know - but my speculation would be 'yes, it would work' considering the other checks are passing in this state right now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 549.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 385.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 79.99
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, MI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Incline Village, NV
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

There are 6,153 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 124.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected/page/76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.