Screenshot_20240303-210941 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240303-210002 (resized).png
Screenshot_20220705-225627_Brave (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240303-160259 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240303-160308 (resized).png
IMG_7516 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240302-195526 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,110 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 123.
#301 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

If there is anything that can generate a ton of feedback its that dirty ol topic called CHANGE. Folks want change and innovation. Innovation and change are presented and people are angry.
The most successful pinball company of the last 20+ years has been working on this technology and platform for a significant period of time yet random internet folks already know its crap. Makes perfect sense.

The ones that think the platform is interesting and look forward to it, simply just wait for it. The ones that will never use the platform or don’t see it’s purpose will be vocal. I am in the commercial insurance industry as an aside, how many times do you hear people express and talk about a positive claim they have had. Compared to the amount of people that make it very well known when their experience isn’t as positive.

#302 2 years ago

My first impression was that this was some dopey app based achievement system. Looking through the video more slowly I am not even sure what this is, some of the images gave the impression of different rule sets, I would assume there is onscreen dmd popups, not something that you have to keep glancing at your phone for.

I guess I need to see a proper feature reveal to understand what the heck this actually is.

#303 2 years ago

So lets say you have a Deadpool Premium purchased for this Decembers build. Will those be built with the new QR reader and wifi connection?

#304 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

So lets say you have a Deadpool Premium purchased for this Decembers build. Will those be built with the new QR reader and wifi connection?

As I understand it, yes.

#305 2 years ago

#306 2 years ago

What I'm hoping is that any multi-player aspects that find their way into previous titles that didn't have it and future titles that do (Gomez alluded to this in a past podcast) aren't tied to needing this "Insider Connected". They could easily tie that functionality into the app... fingers crossed they don't.

Just saw the video above... will watch and hope my fears are put to rest.

#307 2 years ago

Location pins and especially new Sterns are unfortunately pretty thin on the ground here in the UK . There are a few pinball clubs and the odd bar venue but nowhere near the level of the US. So if this is location only I see it having limited impact here.

The whole thing does little for me personally - competitive pinball isn't my bag anymore and I don’t want yet more phone crap in my life, its getting to the point where everything seems to involve having to go online ... enough ...I want pinball to be an escape from all that I hope it proves to be something decent for those that are interested though.

#308 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Pindigo is still my favorite. Scorbit has been underwhelming and paying for Pinquest was just ridiculous when a local group/club can be established with the same effect.

Have you tried the user groups feature of Pindigo? If so let me know if you have any suggestions; it's one of the least fleshed out Pindigo features and I think it has a lot of potential. Not trying to veer off-topic, so msg me or email [email protected]

#309 2 years ago

Hopefully they will provide an adjustment menu item to disable it (and any nag screens, etc. from the UI) so those who don’t want it are never troubled with it.

As interesting as it seems, I am hesitant about possible integration items that will make things painful for people that just want to play and not get ‘reminders/suggestions’ about how much they are missing out on by not taking part.

#310 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

The subsection of pinball playing people that don't own smart phones is so small it's not worth worrying about at all

LOL...You guys are all funny. Take a step back from your high horses and look at the population. Not everyone is a 40 year old dude playing a pin in their home. There are a lot of people on location that play because they cant afford to own one, don't have room, etc. There are also a lot of old people, kids, etc that play and don't have smart phones. Saying that people who don't have a smart phone don't care is ridiculous. Like having a smart phone is what defines if you care? HUH? What if there is a tournament and they can piggy back off this? What if there is some other feature that is killer or needed for something. You guys are very short sighted on what can be done or what this could be possibly used for. Why not design something that works for every single person instead of just most people? Sorry it costs $50 extra to be fully inclusive

#311 2 years ago

after having spent some time really digesting what's going on here, and as someone who's both a player and an operator, I truly feel this, for me, is the biggest pinball development since solid state electronics. i know, i know, many of you disagree and can point out several other developments that were big. But the possibilities with this seem limitless. Between the gameplay dynamic and layers of challenges it can add to the game, the interactivity between other players, and the information it can retain and inform you with, this is going to revolutionize location pinball. I'm personally looking forward to participating in this as much as possible at Jackbar, and at my other route locations.

#312 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Ok. Sure. Whatever you need to tell yourself.

A few minutes of research and you might have realized that you basically could not possibly be more wrong on this one. GG has been working on this concept literally since before the release of NBAFB with the game-to-game link cable. That was the mid-90s! And yes, they've been working on it behind the scenes at Stern for many years. This is serious stuff that goes way beyond keeping scores in tournaments or head to head play. It had to be fully thought out and secure before introduction.

#313 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

after having spent some time really digesting what's going on here, and as someone who's both a player and an operator, I truly feel this, for me, is the biggest pinball development since solid state electronics. i know, i know, many of you disagree and can point out several other developments that were big. But the possibilities with this seem limitless. Between the gameplay dynamic and layers of challenges it can add to the game, the interactivity between other players, and the information it can retain and inform you with, this is going to revolutionize location pinball. I'm personally looking forward to participating in this as much as possible at Jackbar, and at my other route locations.

I’m on Long Island , hope to make it to your place one day.

#314 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I hope new games come with a traditional plastic for the right window of the apron for those who don’t care about this & want to remove it.

Best statement in this thread.
I am waiting to see how it really works before decide if I love it or if I am simply meh about internet connectivity in Sterns.

#315 2 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

LOL...You guys are all funny. Take a step back from your high horses and look at the population. Not everyone is a 40 year old dude playing a pin in their home. There are a lot of people on location that play because they cant afford to own one, don't have room, etc. There are also a lot of old people, kids, etc that play and don't have smart phones. Saying that people who don't have a smart phone don't care is ridiculous. Like having a smart phone is what defines if you care? HUH? What if there is a tournament and they can piggy back off this? What if there is some other feature that is killer or needed for something. You guys are very short sighted on what can be done or what this could be possibly used for. Why not design something that works for every single person instead of just most people? Sorry it costs $50 extra to be fully inclusive

Because some of us don’t like or want this doesn’t mean we are on a high horse. You made a huge assumption. I could care less about this add on. I play with my family and don’t need to be connected to other players and compete.

It should be an add on option because there are many who won’t use it and there are people who will. Plus you will have to pay extra to use the service like Microsoft charges for Xbox live.

So not on any high horse or nor am I rich. I just don’t care about this and don’t need WiFi in a pinball game. Why people like you feel the need to insult people because you disagree with them is beyond me.

#316 2 years ago

I don't know...I watched the Gomez video, and while I hate to sound like the boomer I almost am, I like just playing pinball by myself or with a friend. I have the same reaction I did when JJP introduced flipping Dialed In with your phone: Just put the f**king phone down already, play some pinball, and enjoy the company of good friends. I love technology...but only up to a certain point.

#317 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I don't know...I watched the Gomez video, and while I hate to sound like the boomer I almost am, I like just playing pinball by myself or with a friend. I have the same reaction I did when JJP introduced flipping Dialed In with your phone: Just put the f**king phone down already, play some pinball, and enjoy the company of good friends. I love technology...but only up to a certain point.

since you watched the Gomez video, you saw the part where he said, "..and if you don't want to use this feature, you can simply choose to not utilize it and just play your game as you always have." (paraphrasing) Problem solved. I like to just play sometimes. But other times, I might want to partake is this additional feature. It's great being able to have both, one, or neither.

#318 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

Appreciate your perspective as you are a large operator. Do you believe location and casual players will pay higher coin drop to compensate you for these features in the future?

#319 2 years ago

Stern has to do something to distract from coming $600 - $1k price increase. If this costs more on top of that, I won’t be trying this innovative new functionality.

Is it me or does this sound a little like the pinbar??? Maybe this is the pinapron I am asking for when I walk up to a machine.

#320 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Because some of us don’t like or want this doesn’t mean we are on a high horse. You made a huge assumption. I could care less about this add on. I play with my family and don’t need to be connected to other players and compete.
It should be an add on option because there are many who won’t use it and there are people who will. Plus you will have to pay extra to use the service like Microsoft charges for Xbox live.
So not on any high horse or nor am I rich. I just don’t care about this and don’t need WiFi in a pinball game. Why people like you feel the need to insult people because you disagree with them is beyond me.

Then don't use it. There is nobody with a gun forcing you to. But when faced with the choice to put out a product that 100% of the population can use, vs some subset, its dumb to think you wouldn't chose 100%, that would just be a bad business decision.

#321 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Will pros have metal aprons going forward to house the scanner? If so I’m gonna miss my plastic bounce lazarus balls.

Pro replacement arch confirmed to be plastic in George's details video. Lazarus ahoy!

#322 2 years ago

Couple thoughts...

1) We can't come up with a catchier name than Insider Connect?
2) Screw connectivity. They're really trying to track and collect your information. It's worth much more than anything.

#323 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Looking at this from the perspective of the achievement tracking (which is the part I'm personally most interested in):

There's a lot of negative focus on the "phone" involvement in this thread. I don't think the mission statement is to get all the information specifically to your phone and draw your attention away from the physical machine (or the friends you're playing with), but to give you a convenient way to "log in" that didn't require you having to spend 90 seconds typing your username and password in using the flipper buttons.

The phone involvement, per Gomez, was to give you a way to identify yourself quickly to the machine and track your progress. That's the cool part-- the progress tracking, not the phone. He did indicate that if you really wanted you could just print off a QR code and carry it in your wallet.

I also got the impression that you could log in via your computer and check all your stats/progression that way, if you wanted. Since everybody in this thread clearly cares enough about pinball to contribute to a pinball forum online, the following seems like a reasonable use case for the phone averse:

1) Sign up, Print out QR Code
2) Walk up to Machine (location or home); scan printed QR code. Or don't, whatever.
3) Play pinball like you always have
4) Periodically, as often as you care to, log on and check your progress and stats.

^No phone required.

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Appreciate your perspective as you are a large operator. Do you believe location and casual players will pay higher coin drop to compensate you for these features in the future?

i don't plan on raising prices. I feel they're right where they should be (assuming no more price hikes, following the pending one). But being that I started as a kid pumping my parents money into pins and video games in the 70's, i always ask myself what I'd want for my money as a player, and I implement that as operator. For instance, as a player, coin-drop is way more fun to me as opposed to pay for time. Why?? The challenge. It's all about the challenge. Win that free game, make it count! Budget my money! My parents game me $5, I going to be here for 2 hours, I can't run out of funds! That still drives me when I play on other people's machines. This Stern Connect can bring that same level of challenge to the game. **And to answer your question.. ultimately will result in more credits being paid for and played, hopefully compensating me for the added expense. AND for me it's a double-whammy, because I am still an active player, so I also get to partake in the fun! I'm all for this.

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

What I'm hoping is that any multi-player aspects that find their way into previous titles that didn't have it and future titles that do (Gomez alluded to this in a past podcast) aren't tied to needing this "Insider Connected". They could easily tie that functionality into the app... fingers crossed they don't.
Just saw the video above... will watch and hope my fears are put to rest.

Going to quote myself here... this line at the end of the video "...and other features that are extensions of the game that you're really going to like..." gave me no comfort that something like multi-player coming to past titles will be "free". This one line, that I'm sure I'm reading into, tells me the DLC model is officially here.

#326 2 years ago

We all seem to be making wild assumptions about a lot of things. I am generally happy with everything I have bought from Stern including classic Stern pins and arcade games. In general they build a quality product and are run by people who love pinball and have for most of their lives. I also own Bally Gottlieb Williams Chicago Gaming products, they are great too. I don't think anyone at Stern wants to ruin pinball, but they might want to make an extra buck or 600. Relax, see how things go and if the worst happens sell your games for more than you paid. Apparently I am more of a fanboy than I realized.

#327 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Ok. Sure. Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Neither P3 nor Stern are innovating here - It's simply a question of who bothered to move into this realm for pinball. Stern probably sees P3 like Ford sees boutique car companies... neat, nice test beds, but not a concern for the main market.

Stern has had to answer the online connectivity question for YEARS - they've dragged their butts. There is no need to 'respond' to P3s features here as P3 isn't challenging them in anyway. This is Stern finally making the decision it's right for THEM to do. It's years after when it should be... but this is also the same Stern that is still using the Sega Portals UI for service menus 25 years later...

If anything motivated them timing wise I bet it was JJP finally getting their online connectivity to the market.

But connectivity is just the baseline - with all these products it's the applications/features that make these things valuable or not. So this discussion will keep evolving in terms of 'worth'

#328 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

My thoughts exactly!! While japan has had this stuff for years (Bandi Pass etc) it’s better late than never!

#329 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

since you watched the Gomez video, you saw the part where he said, "..and if you don't want to use this feature, you can simply choose to not utilize it and just play your game as you always have." (paraphrasing) Problem solved. I like to just play sometimes. But other times, I might want to partake is this additional feature. It's great being able to have both, one, or neither.

Yeah, but:

Quoted from roar:

Going to quote myself here... this line at the end of the video "...and other features that are extensions of the game that you're really going to like..." gave me no comfort that something like multi-player coming to past titles will be "free". This one line, that I'm sure I'm reading into, tells me the DLC model is officially here.

Agreed. And to quote myself:

Quoted from paul_8788:

Just heard GG mention on the podcast that "full access" insiders will potentially have more "play stuff" (starting at around the 43 min mark). Not sure exactly what this "play stuff" will be, but it is pretty obvious that one of the end goals of this is to create a solid subscription revenue stream for Stern.

So both in the podcast and in the video he alludes to gameplay features being tied to this system in the future. What is unknown yet is how much it will cost. If this were all free I would be all sunshine and rainbows. But it is not free. All new machines going forward will have this system price baked in, which coincides pretty nicely with the rumored price hikes. Where the fun will really start is if/when they decide to paywall certain gameplay features behind it. Woohoo.

#330 2 years ago

Who’s first to make themed pinball QR card holders??? Hmmmmmm

#331 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

We all seem to be making wild assumptions about a lot of things. I am generally happy with everything I have bought from Stern including classic Stern pins and arcade games. In general they build a quality product and are run by people who love pinball and have for most of their lives. I also own Bally Gottlieb Williams Chicago Gaming products, they are great too. I don't think anyone at Stern wants to ruin pinball, but they might want to make an extra buck or 600. Relax, see how things go and if the worst happens sell your games for more than you paid. Apparently I am more of a fanboy than I realized.

What's the point of this site, if not for wild assumptions?

#332 2 years ago

1 of three things will happen with this development.

1. It could be awesome
2. It could lead to a severe backlash when Stern starts asking $20 per month, then $5 per game for the service or your game bricks.
3. It could really suck when you turn on your machine and find out it is bricked until you pay .0000343 BTC to a nigerian prince.

I could see it being any one or a combination of the above.

#333 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Will pros have metal aprons going forward to house the scanner? If so I’m gonna miss my plastic bounce lazarus balls.

Gotta keep up that product differentiation....

Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 11.27.21 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-08-27 at 11.27.21 AM (resized).png

#334 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Challenges and Achievements will certainly drive coin drop IN CERTAIN POPULATIONS

That's the point often blown over with these kinds of discussions... something doesn't have to benefit 100% of people or have 100% adoption to have/add value.

#335 2 years ago

I can not figure out why they need a scanner? The only reason I can think of that you need a scanner is if the pin was not online. That doesn't make any sense as the whole thing would be pointless. Does he explain why they need it in the podcast? Is it just redundancy for the event the pin is not online?

#336 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I can not figure out why they need a scanner? The only reason I can think of that you need a scanner is if the pin was not online. That doesn't make any sense as the whole thing would be pointless. Does he explain why they need it in the podcast? Is it just redundancy for the event the pin is not online?

So far... the only benefit is 'not needing a phone' because you've already printed your QR code and are carrying it around in your pocket...

It makes sense from maybe a tournament/event perspective... but they have yet to mention any meaningful use case that justifies the expense.

#337 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

but this is also the same Stern that is still using the Sega Portals UI for service menus 25 years later...

It would sure be nice if they used this opportunity, where they will be releasing updated code for ALL Spike 2 games, to update the menu system. I know very little about what that would take but it sure seems like an across-the-board change like that would be worthwhile for owners and operators. And if they could give me an option to create custom adjustments profiles/pre-sets that I can quickly switch between, that would be great.

#338 2 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

Extra node board, QR code reader, housing, wiring (and apron for retrofit) is more than $50 extra. (Not to mention the additional engineering effort, support overhead, etc.)

Are these phoneless people actually going to go home, create an account and print off a QR code so they can use these features? If they don't have a phone -- what if they don't have a computer and printer at home? Go to the library or school to do the same? What about people that don't know how to use a computer at all? Get their niece or nephew to figure it out for them? (You can keep going on and on...)

IMO the "right" approach would've been to start with a more lean solution as a mvp ($30 wifi dongle [optional] + software) and then iterate from there based on customer feedback. You can always iterate to something more complex/expensive if necessary.

$30 per game retrofit or incremental cost on new games would've interested me as a home user. $200/300/400 or whatever it ends up costing per game, not so much. Probably not a big deal either way for an operator though, as the telemetry and remote configuration aspects alone make it worth even the higher price. (Though, even there, a more lean implementation of wifi and some software improvements would've been sufficient for the use case.)

#339 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Extra node board, QR code reader, housing, wiring (and apron for retrofit) is more than $50 extra. (Not to mention the additional engineering effort, support overhead, etc.)

... and annoyances to deal with their past choices. Like they mentioned the games that have non-standard aprons... now each of those games now require a special apron. How many product variations is stern ending up with to add this QR scanner now... 5, 7, 9?

#340 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

Point taken. I don't need the feature, I suppose, which is why it's just not for me. I just really hope they don't put that ugly shit on the right side of every apron from now on....give us an extra apron card if we want to swap it out.

Also, I guess I'm a little miffed that I'll be paying for a feature I don't intend to use. It should have just been an add-on for people who want to "upgrade."

#341 2 years ago
Quoted from Castlecade:

Who’s first to make themed pinball QR card holders??? Hmmmmmm

Sounds like Stern is already planning that based on earlier comments form Zombie Yeti.

In the Georges video he mentioned special aprons needed for Batman66, Elvira, and Star Wars. What's different on those aprons from the standard metal aprons?

#342 2 years ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

I would assume there is onscreen dmd popups

Modern games don’t have DMD.

#343 2 years ago

Just watched the Gomez video. This is fantastic on so many levels. I’m not an operator but fascinated by metrics and that sort of thing. Will be really powerful data. The achievement system and rewards is sure to drive business on locations for sure. Nice work, Stern! Excited to learn more!!

#344 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Sounds like Stern is already planning that based on earlier comments form Zombie Yeti.
In the Georges video he mentioned special aprons needed for Batman66, Elvira, and Star Wars. What's different on those aprons from the standard metal aprons?

The only difference I can see is the aprons of those 3 games have a smooth rounded arc profile as opposed to the the normal stern apron that is more of a hard-edged three sided shape. see attached images:
Batman66Premium-PF-001 (resized).pngBatman66Premium-PF-001 (resized).pngIM-Pro-Detail-14a (resized).pngIM-Pro-Detail-14a (resized).png

#345 2 years ago

Picture above shows the BM66 apron doesn't have instruction card cutouts on the right side, due to the collectible card mount.

#346 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Batman 66 has the little trading card mounted in the lower right of the apron, and (I think more importantly) doesn’t have that triangular knockout area that other models use for additional artwork/plastics.

Seems like the triangular knockout has to exist for you to have a mounting location for the QR reader, and the normal pricing card has to exist so they can put the "Here's how to sign up, scan this QR code" info.
5ABA2B03-62ED-4CDD-B272-DF706F17E427 (resized).jpeg5ABA2B03-62ED-4CDD-B272-DF706F17E427 (resized).jpeg

#347 2 years ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

I’m holding judgement on whether it’s a good addition or not until we see more. How it works etc isnt what I think Stern messed up here. It’s the addition of it on every new machine with no choice to their customers.

Stern is actually pretty smart to install this on every game the make going forward. The fact all games have the ability and if they make it free to implement (to start…) means almost all operators will activate it to begin. That in turn will get players using the new feature and (probably) enjoying the hell out of it. Then, BOOM! They start charging….
Also, for home guys pissed about paying for the hardware, just rip it out and sell to an OP wanting to update an older game.

#348 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Batman 66 has the little trading card mounted in the lower right of the apron, and (I think more importantly) doesn’t have that triangular knockout area that other models use for additional artwork/plastics.[quoted image]

That doesn't hold for Star Wars or Elvira correct? Elvira SE has a card it looks like. But not Star Wars

Elvira-Signature-Playfield_A-aefq32fa (resized).jpgElvira-Signature-Playfield_A-aefq32fa (resized).jpgStern-StarWars-LE-Playfield-smXX-876x1536 (resized).jpgStern-StarWars-LE-Playfield-smXX-876x1536 (resized).jpg
#349 2 years ago
Quoted from anathematize:

That doesn't hold for Star Wars or Elvira correct? Elvira SE has a card it looks like. But not Star Wars[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like BM66 and EHOH are different because of the “collector card” being there in place of the pricing card slot. EHOH at least has the right triangular knockout, whereas BM66 deviates in both respects.

I dunno what the problem is with Star Wars… is the hyperspace loop in the way or something? Otherwise it looks fine…

EDIT: Maybe the Luke decal is truly that— a decal. The "suitable" arches appear to have a triangular knockout and a matching triangular plastic that currently fills that void. BM66 and SW are missing that triangular knockout, because they're just decals sitting over the solid metal apron.

#350 2 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Stern is actually pretty smart to install this on every game the make going forward. The fact all games have the ability and if they make it free to implement (to start…) means almost all operators will activate it to begin. That in turn will get players using the new feature and (probably) enjoying the hell out of it. Then, BOOM! They start charging….
Also, for home guys pissed about paying for the hardware, just rip it out and sell to an OP wanting to update an older game.

I just think operators would have been far more likely to get on board if they just had to print out a sticker and connect the pins online. I don't pretend to know a lot about operators but I have never heard tale of one that likes to put unnecessary money into a pin.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Cruz, CA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
17,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
Lighting - Led
Gameroom Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,110 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 123.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-insider-connected/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.