(Topic ID: 14669)

Stern INDIANA JONES PINBALL........ is it worth 500 bucks??

By ENDOFLINE

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phishrace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Not sure whatever happened to the software. I assume it was never completed.

Oh it's finished alright. The game has three major flaws. First, it's a plowfest. To get to the wiz mode, you have to hit all the major shots like 30 times each. Even with easy settings, it's going to take at least 45 minutes of heavy plowing to reach the wiz mode. Boring as hell. Secondly, for big scores, it's a one shot game. Ignore everything and only go for bonus multiplier. The multiplier is unlimited. I think the highest I've gotten one is ~50X (one ball, newish game). Should've been capped at 20 or 25X. As is, there's no point in shooting for anything else. Lastly, the captive ball area, which is where you add bonus multipliers, isn't easily cleaned. So once that area gets dirty, increasing the bonus multiplier gets much harder, making the game unplayable IMO.

It's a game I love to hate. But if I found a clean one on location and there was nothing else to play, I'd play it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phishrace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-indiana-jones-pinball-is-it-worth-500-bucks?tu=phishrace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.