Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A2576C3C-5F67-4361-8783-97374FC3B105 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mamawaldee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Raise the price of the LEs to $20k sold directly from Stern (no distro) and do 1000 of them. Then lower the price of the pro and pre for use common folk

I sort of like it, turn the LE into Stern's version of Supreme. Hell, make it $30k. For wealthy people it will make no difference.

Then DITCH THE STUPID PRO and the premium becomes the primary model, like back when pinball was normal.

One game, full featured. Ops can turn off features they don't want to service.
    I never bought a Stern because of the multi-tiered crap.

For me, it started with Metallica. First one I ever played was a premium and that was the error. Soon I started looking to purchase, only to discover to get the complete game costs alot more. It felt like a classic bait and switch. I couldn't believe they would actually strip down an arcade game.

I like many new Stern's, but only play them on location. I have read all the quality complaints, and they do feel cheaper to me compared to 90s B/W. Fun to play, but not interested in buying for the home, not since the cost cutting started.

Then we get to these prices. Holy shit. I'm glad to have a few physical games in the basement, acquired prior to massive inflation.

I am considering adding a virtual pin to finalize the collection. These prices are too much for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mamawaldee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-how-to-get-le-s-to-your-fans-that-want-one-and-limit-flipping?tu=mamawaldee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.