Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A2576C3C-5F67-4361-8783-97374FC3B105 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigchief99.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 2 years ago

Get rid of the limited number deal.

Make 750 or 1000 or whatever. THe fact that these LE's sell out before being released even if you are on a list or not shows there is a demand. To make 1000 machines and half or whatever go over seas leaves a small number left to the people is the USA.

To me it is like buying a car, you want entry level buy this brand (Pro), you want more features buy this level (premium), if you want all the bells and whistles and want to spend more for the top of the line it is the LE's....not a limited number.

If they make 1000 machine and sell out within less then 1 hour or less without the rest of the pinball community getting in on it, that is bad for the hobby.

Forget the limited number, after 1000 sell out, just make another 500, if that sells out make a another run of 300. It is easy found money, less cut throat, it gets rid of the flippers and the distributors that hang on to them and are already selling them higher then what Stern has them listed for even after one day.

I think Stern should have a special order line to add extras to the premium, a la carte. You want a shaker installed plus sides art installed and maybe the better side rails or to have the rails already powder coated. Or give the option to buy all the different back glasses.

If JJP released another 500 POTC LE's, they would sell out real quick.

Keith's machines (IMO) are awesome, I hope they let hime and the other awesome pinball guy they hired (not John Borg, not Brian Eddy, not George Gomez)(sorry, I don't know his name)...let them loose.

Loved Steve Richie, but they need new blood and to me Godzilla looks awesome....LE or premium...

Just my 2 cents...

#58 2 years ago

Change the words from "limited edition" to collectors edition. You don't need to raise the price becuase you like the extra features. Just make more. Eventually after doing a couple of runs, everyone will get what they wanted. Then when they stop making them, then the price should climb over time if you waited too long to buy one. People with cash/credit cards that want to buy something should not be subjected to endless phone calls.....dealing with flippers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigchief99.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-how-to-get-le-s-to-your-fans-that-want-one-and-limit-flipping?tu=bigchief99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.