• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8C1439F0-ECA2-44A9-AA96-99428CD6F378 (resized).jpeg
HotHand_Playfield_DropTargets.gif
Bank targets (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballshack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I just bought a Hot Hand pinball and it was chopped up. I got everything back together but the coil for the five bank drop targets was gone. I bought another one (24-1600) but there are no wires where it goes. I DO have two wires, one is yellow coming as a jumper from one of the pop bumpers that has been cut and another red and black that goes to nowhere. I really need a photo of that coil and the wires that attach and where they go FROM the coil or any advice. Thanks
Oh...someone cut all the diodes off except for the flipper coils. Any idea why they would do that? I reattached all of them but have not booted the game since it is not yet 100% ready to do that.

Bank targets (resized).jpgBank targets (resized).jpg
#4 3 years ago

Thank you for the information. Curious though...why would the drop targets have only ONE yellow wire. Is that the "end" point? Then it would make sense since the others would have "stringers" on them. Actually an electrician as a trade and we do stringers all the time feeding other circuits.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 69.00
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballshack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-hot-hand-wiring?tu=pinballshack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.