Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by pinbob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

buddy bought a dale jr seems to play fine looks nice. but went to show him how to make adjustments.. goes to menu but wont let you scroll across screen to the adjustments you want and to get out of menu screen you have to turn machine off and back on. didnt look close at it was pressed for time. where would be a good place to start. anyone else had this problem on a stern

#2 12 years ago

i'd check the connection points on the button board. you probably have something that came loose on the coin door i'm assuming. i'd look for free wires. it's probably something that simple.

#3 12 years ago

i hope so its his first pin told him it is catching. thanks for help

#4 12 years ago

Check that the diagnostic buttons are working, no shorts to the swiitch lugs, or broken wires on them or other switches on the door. Be sure you have continuity of wiring from the push buttons to inside the game, no broken wires inside harness.

Should be a simple fix once you sort it out.
LTG

#5 12 years ago

Once you enter the system menu, you can also use the flipper buttons for left and right and the start button for enter. I find that easier than the coin door switches.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-help-dale-jr-menu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.