Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jathomp22
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 1.04.21 PM (resized).png
    zoom (resized).jpg
    Glass Comp.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rager170.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 4 years ago

I know this thread is a bit old, but where can I buy Invisiglass?

#88 4 years ago

Thanks. Sorry, I didnt realize it was a JJP product..

2 months later
    #91 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrBubbles:

Ran into this thread while doing some research. Does anyone know what retailer offers the best deal if you are buying more than one sheet of anti-glare glass? I know that there is debate on what's best, but all of it is better than the standard glass I currently have on my JP Premium and MBrLE. I'm trying to buy two sheets at the best price shipped.

Cointaker...

2 months later
    #96 3 years ago
    Quoted from Waxx:

Ok, so I ordered what I thought was a 2 pack of Voodoo Glass to try it out and I got 2 sheets of Invisiglass. I went on Cointaker and see now they now have a brand new Voodoo Glass and it's $299 a sheet.
    Anyway, 2 sheets of Invisiglass for $399 seems like a great deal to me. I guess I have to wait until someone tries the new Voodoo Glass by Back Alley Creations.

So wait, their new glass is Invisiglass? Im confused.

#102 3 years ago
    Quoted from Waxx:

Yeah, that's what I thought. Melissa just killed everyone on price for high quality glass. The only question I have is how good is the new Voodoo glass. Obviously "European formula" means a take on PDI but 300 a sheet is tough compared to the Invisiglass value.

Wansnt that the description for their voodoo glass all along? I have it and think its great. Next to my JJP, i see no differences between Voodoo and Invisi..

#103 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rager170:

Wansnt that the description for their voodoo glass all along? I have it and think its great. Next to my JJP, i see no differences between Voodoo and Invisi..

I did notice that they say the film or whatever is inside the glass now. Interesting. Im not prone to scratching my glass but they say its better in that regards.

#106 3 years ago
    Quoted from Waxx:

I may have to look around but I don't remember Voodoo Glass being marketed as Invisiglass originally. No bother though as Invisiglass is great.

No, im not saying it is. I dont see it being marketed as Invisiglass now...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rager170.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-hd-vs-invisiglass-vs-pdi?tu=rager170 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.