You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
Hulk_walkfoward.gif
New_Avengers_ad_in_Playmeter.JPG
Avengers_in_Replay_mag.JPG
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

What could be the worst kept secret is in officially out in the trade magazine. Photo as soon as I find the Ipad.

#2 11 years ago

I can't load it from the Replay website.

#3 11 years ago

Also an advertisement in Playmeter magazine. I had these in the mail about a week just opened watching election coverage and noticed the new ads. Atleast its finally acknowledged in print.

Buddy

Avengers_in_Replay_mag.JPGAvengers_in_Replay_mag.JPG New_Avengers_ad_in_Playmeter.JPGNew_Avengers_ad_in_Playmeter.JPG

#4 11 years ago

Hoping something will be at iaapa to play.

#5 11 years ago

thanks for the confirmation Buddy.

#6 11 years ago

Shame there isn't just a tiny playfield hint. Still...NIB plunge time for TG????

#8 11 years ago

Yay!

#9 11 years ago

more super heroes.... well crap

#10 11 years ago

Thanks for posting the ad.
Can't wait to see some pf pics!

#11 11 years ago

Interesting that they are using the artist stylised renditions of the actors in that ad and not straight photoshopped stills!??

#13 11 years ago

Well now the cats really outta the bag on Avengers. I really hope the art looks good and it's not all Photo shopped film images. Guess we will hear something from Stern soon.

#14 11 years ago

Maybe I can now get an XM on the cheap in 2013!

#15 11 years ago

I wonder what Stern will do for callout voices. I mean, I don't think Stern can afford the real actors.

#16 11 years ago

SuperHeroes...ho hummm

Hulk_walkfoward.gifHulk_walkfoward.gif

#17 11 years ago

Big shocker those in the know had been telling us this for months now. Will it be DMD or LCD is the question. Lonnie please step up your game on this one.

#18 11 years ago

can someone wake me up when the superheros are finally finished?
thanks in advance.

#20 11 years ago

That add shows nothing! Not even a little teenie weenie tease.

#21 11 years ago

Would you be glad or mad if I said it will have a DMD?

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Big shocker those in the know had been telling us this for months now. Will it be DMD or LCD is the question. Lonnie please step up your game on this one.

#22 11 years ago

The word is DMD.

#23 11 years ago

Im tired of super heroes but please Stern, use comic art like xm don't give us another iron man.

#24 11 years ago

Nice find.

Its all about the playfield layout and music for me. Hope its fast with flow. Who is the designer and programmer?

#25 11 years ago

Looks like its artist rendering!?

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Would you be glad or mad if I said it will have a DMD?

I'd like to see their new system with LCD. That said, they did an outstanding job with XM dots so it would not be horrible if it were a DMD.

Quoted from Av8:

Who is the designer and programmer?

Word is Lonnie is the programmer I'm not sure about the design.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from renodakota:

don't give us another Iron Man.

I'd be completely happy with another Iron Man. Great game.

#28 11 years ago

While I'm not against Superhero themes, I'd simply like to see more breaks between their releases. They're starting to feel just a bit similar at this point. Still hope Stern knocks it out of the park, though.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

The word is DMD.

Bummer. I was hopping LCD.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballlooking:

Bummer. I was hopping LCD.

While it could be the ultimate sneak surprise its doubtful. Look for the next game to be the one.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Word is Lonnie is the programmer I'm not sure about the design.

I'm pretty sure it's Gomez.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

While it could be the ultimate sneak surprise its doubtful. Look for the next game to be the one.

Metallica would get my vote, but I think LCD will be Star Trek.

#33 11 years ago

It would seem the ST (by Ritchie) would be the first with the new display/system

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from SquidVicious:

It would seem the ST (by Ritchie) would be the first with the new display/system

I wouldn't hold my breath.

LTG : )

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm pretty sure it's Gomez.

Go'no!

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I wouldn't hold my breath.

LTG : )

More! Delay on LCD or switcherama on the lineup for next game? The big guy wanted more time eh?

#37 11 years ago

Pretty sad when people are worried about a game from a designer who create 2 of the top 5 pins of all time.

#38 11 years ago

I'm interested to see how they do on the LE sales. I wonder if two super hero pins back to back will slow the demand. Maybe they tapped heavily into that market for XM already, and it will result in slower sales. Or maybe not. Just curious.

#39 11 years ago

I've been waiting for this announcement for a while. Just hoping they deliver on this. Great theme. Now lets have a great playfield and rules.

Really surprised on how quiet its been on the intel front for this pin. No one seems to know what the design is like or what new features it will have. For Xmen, Mr. Pinball nailed it all pretty early on. Now nothing.

C'mon Stern. Is it that hard to deliver some info / pics?

#40 11 years ago

New rules about leaking info : (

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I can Honestly say I'm in the dark as much as you guys are! Trying to decide if I like the extra excitement or not.. I gotta quit hitting refresh on Sterns FB page 10 times every hour

#42 11 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I can Honestly say I'm in the dark as much as you guys are! Trying to decide if I like the extra excitement or not.. I gotta quit hitting refresh on Sterns FB page 10 times every hour

Maybe they think it is a dud and don't want to release anything. Not a word about it at expo was very odd.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Yeah, there was another post where it was disclosed all employees have had to sign non disclosure agreements........and it has worked!

No 7500 posts for Avengers.

Guessing DMD.

It will have to be really special to tempt me. Now, let's have some teaser photos!

#44 11 years ago

They are trying to push out Xmen. Metallica from Borg will be lcd.

#45 11 years ago

If it is DMD lets hope another round of the same (hoping lower but not holding my breath) pricing.
I was quoted $4795 today on a Avengers pro(Canada Dist). They did not have LE prices yet.

#46 11 years ago

The rumor everyone kept bouncing on the Internet, pre-X-men, was Gomez on Avengers. Does that rumor still hold any weight?

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Metallica from Borg will be lcd.

Good info. Thanks.

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from sosage:

The rumor everyone kept bouncing on the Internet, pre-X-men, was Gomez on Avengers. Does that rumor still hold any weight?

I would imagine. Doesn't that tie in with his "some of em are green" comment in that night before expo video?

#49 11 years ago
Quoted from Rabscuttle:

I would imagine. Doesn't that tie in with his "some of em are green" comment in that night before expo video?

Sounds like there will be a Hulk LE edition.

Wonder what the other will be?

#50 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

They are trying to push out Xmen. Metallica from Borg will be lcd.

What do you mean by push out xmen?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-has-an-ad-for-new-pinball-in-replay-magazine-its-the-avengers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.