IMG_0042 (resized).JPG
Spiderman Models.jpg
image-2 (1) (resized).jpg
image-2 (resized).jpg
78fd8e1b6a04cc9835523cc08faa375fe485645a (resized).jpg
20161128_142757 (resized).jpg
20161128_130620 (resized).jpg
20161128_130614 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#316 7 years ago

Well I like the backglass, to be like one great piece of art.
Also like the front, but the speakers could be better in de back. Wonder bow this will sound when you standing in front of it.
The playfield art looks cool, but there is not that much to do. So no gadgets on the playfield. It is more like an early Solid State machine, wonder if it has some unique rules or multiballs.

1 week later
#345 7 years ago

I like the apron design, much better intergrated than all those cards and decals

#371 7 years ago

The only thing good about this is there is no coindoor. I would not mis that on my 'made for home' machines, as I only use it for adjustments and to get under the hood. For the rest it is just an ugly steel door. I would gladly trade that for a nicer option with integrated art.
Also the apron is great, more JJP Style. I like that. The machine being smaller is not a good thing but for children understandable.
But 4k for a child toy that big.......no way.

#375 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

You could always paint your coin doors. Check out Steve's (from Pinball Refinery) MB.

I know but it is still a coindoor With coin slots and coin return I do not use I could make a door from wood and have that painted or with a decal? Just to much work for that part of the machine....

1 month later
#414 7 years ago

I played this last week in Germany. The game looks nice, again, I like the back box made of one piece of art, although speakers in there would be nice. The apron is great, the play field looks good, there are a bunch of shots. It is al about getting the four villains. Where Doc Ock gives you a multi ball quite quick. The special multi ball where the ball is trapped in the middle is nice. Although when playing with more than one player this can be sometimes frustrating that you trap the ball there and the other player gets the multi ball. There is no reset on that position. Also the slingshots indeed work only together, when playing this is only a minor thing.
On the negative side.
The LED display is very bright! Animations are ok. I do not know if the brightness can be adjusted. The speaker placement is terrible. The build quality is very 'light', you notice this when playing. This is not a heavy machine that you can bump. You can lift this very easily. So in my opinion this is not for pinheads. The size is also smaller, so this would be for the kids, but spending that money on a machine for kids that rather have a much cheaper PS4........I do not know.....

#416 7 years ago

Looks good that way side to side. I would not buy it.

5 months later
#473 6 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

You could install a "Cat Scat Mat". They look like a spike belt but they are made of plastic so they shouldn't poke holes in your cat or scratch your backbox. They can be cut to size with scissors.
These are available at gardening supply stores. Here in Canada, these are carried by Lee Valley.

More something for a Walking dead topper

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Delta, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.50
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 25.95
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-has-a-new-spider-man-pinball?tu=peterg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.