Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 220 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by zr11990
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D8058D1C-8FC3-49D7-85CF-3E77A7E2EBE1 (resized).jpeg
    JJP (resized).JPG
    Harry Potter.jpg
    Unknown-4 (resized).jpeg
    Revenge-of-the-Nerds-1984-revenge-of-the-nerds-11732616-950-534 (resized).jpg
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    images-3 (resized).jpeg
    erBaSE16H9fe3K7fz9b1rdSKQbU (resized).jpg
    415ed887b01504af430d2d73e4a347d967985017 (resized).jpg
    bfcba5213f410692b0aadd83d68c6116346560ba (resized).jpg
    F050BEE8-6F4A-4E35-AFB9-7F66B1CA924C (resized).jpeg
    hp (resized).png
    Vernon Dursley.png
    Harry Potter Hype.jpg
    Harry Potter..jpg
    hogwarts (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

There's been a few Harry Potter threads over the years speculating about whether or not a Harry Potter pinball machine will ever come out. The Facebook post below, from This Week in Pinball (thank you for sharing!), shows Jody, Keith and George from Stern visiting the Harry Potter theme park in CA. Now sure it could be a vacation...but why would 3 unrelated dudes that work at Stern Pinball be traveling across the country to visit a Harry Potter theme park? lol
    Harry Potter may be happening, maybe not, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    From the TWIP post.
    https://thisweekinpinball.com/twip-tuesday-3/
    "Jody Dankberg, Keith Elwin, and George Gomez visited Hogwarts. So does that mean that a Harry Potter machine is coming soon? Well, since they went to Hogwarts and shared it on social media, we’ll share what we know about a Harry Potter Pinball machine. Absolutely nothing. Lets make this happen pinball industry!!"
    [quoted image]

Without reading the whole thread yet- it is a place just about any out of towners go to this time of year, if they were in SoCal, and locals alike like me.

I will be there in the next 7 days just don't know which yet. Could just be that, tourism.

2 weeks later
    #119 5 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Could it be that they went just for the fun of it???? J.K.R.said 3 years ago,she would never give license to a pin ball mach.She also stated that she did not approve of the places pinball mach.were played,so she didn't want her work shown in that format.END OF THREAD>Period...

I have heard the same type of thing. J k Rowling is the stop. She has all the power in the franchise. Perhaps her mind could be changed.

My advice to her would be to make sure if she ever does do a pinball, it is very good, not a reused play field or anything close to that.

#120 5 years ago

Just look at this primo bookshelf space at target.

F050BEE8-6F4A-4E35-AFB9-7F66B1CA924C (resized).jpegF050BEE8-6F4A-4E35-AFB9-7F66B1CA924C (resized).jpeg
    #123 5 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hello,AZ,Hope you have a Happy Holliday!!!!C U in Lodi My friend !!!!

For sure
    I Will not miss it!

#126 5 years ago

"All told, Rowling created a $15 billion brand. While her net worth is a fraction of that, as it is estimated to be just less than $1 billion, that's still enough to make her the world's richest author. While Rowling's last Harry Potter book was released in 2007, she continues to earn royalties from book sales.Jun 18, 2015"

i grabbed this off a google search.

1 billion today.

#148 5 years ago

sesames treat techno.

1 month later
    #206 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

It’s too soon for a Harry Potter pinball....need to wait about another 25 years until the kid who grew up watching Harry Potter are in their 50s and 60s. Then Stern will make only about 2000 of them and sell them at $50,000 a pop for SLE level games. That’s their business model. See recent games (Beatles, Munsters?, and BM66) as reference. It’s in their long range growth plan.

Also, with the way j k Rowling feels about pinball, time will need to pass. If I could talk to her I would change her mind about pinball. Give me time...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider azmodeus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-harry-potter?tu=azmodeus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.