(Topic ID: 309951)

Stern Godzilla::::: the best game ever?????

By douggalecawitz

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 193 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by darkryder
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Stern Godzilla, the best game ever”

• Yes. Best game ever 119 votes
    43%
  • Great, but overrated 117 votes
    43%
  • Not that good 38 votes
    14%

(274 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6F32AF92-7235-4A2C-9B54-0B089BEB93B8 (resized).jpeg
2C0E3391-1400-43E7-B84B-0A5BCA0648C2 (resized).jpeg
14C1D1C1-3722-485F-8882-43C40A4376A3 (resized).jpeg
49973-sanderson-on-newhart-sanderson-interview-tv-store-online (resized).jpg
think (resized).jpeg
Resized_20220213_213909_790 (resized).jpeg
FE7D4023-9E3C-465B-8430-87E66082E6D3 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 3.26.55 PM (resized).png
467A670C-323A-4075-8314-5649D23AEB40.gif

There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 2 years ago

It’s one of Sterns best for sure!!!unique layout and mechs!

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm guessing you have one and you're selling it soon?

no, i no longer can afford to own pinball. but if i could own one, this would likely be a top 20 desired.

#53 2 years ago

to address a couple of thing:

1) i understand and tried to address the understanding that much like new movies at the imdb, a new pin comes out sails to the top and eventually comes down. i had not considered the notion that people might be pumping it up in order to profit, assuming that most on pinside are in it for the hobby. that is an oversite. although someone pointed out that the very same marketing motive can also be used for brand protection of old games. that said let's (foolishly perhaps) assume that most people are genuinely interested in the hobby for reasons not always remunerative. then the problem of initial high ratings might be called the neophile problem

2) the corollary to the neophile problem would be the hidebound sense of older things being better. as another commenter pointed out everyone's favorite music just happens to be from the period in their life when they were 13 to 25. in the same manner rolling stone released a top 500 albums list years ago. i think 4 beatles albums and 2 dylan albums were in the top ten. if you were to ask lead editor and owner of rolling stone, he'd probably tell you his favorite bands were the beatles and bob dylan. but could those two really have 6 of the top 10 rock albums ever made? or does the sheen of nostalgia protect them from any critical assessment? this in fact could be called the nostalgia problem

3) perhaps on some level the neophile and nostalgia problems balance each other out. so let's remove them from consideration

4) i also understand the issue of naming "THE GREATEST ANYTHING EVER" and how that's a very subjective thing. that said, i'm asking for people's individual thoughts on the game. how much fun have they had playing it. and where in their own personal pantheon of games would they rate it. for instance myself there are games i love (title fight, airborne, oktoberfest, orbitor 1, radical, future spa, etc) that nobody seems much to like. and likewise there are games everyone seems to love that bore me (jurassic park, monster bash, addams family, lord of the rings, etc. and as a third category, there are games that most agree as great, and i concur or games that are generally loathed which i concur

5) for reference some sterns that i've loved include ripley's, ac/dc, ghostbusters, sopranos, tron. i liked iron maiden a lot but really can't stand the music for more than 3 straight games.

6) the theme of godzilla i think is a pretty good one and there seem to be a lot of deep references to the whole series. to me this adds, but i recognize my own bias in this. things like wrestlemania, game of thrones, and star trek are a big turn off for me. others may feel different

7) again what i'm looking for is where others rank the game among their own personal favorites. and to an extent, hat aspects of the game they like, love, or hate

#54 2 years ago

it's good fun, but it's no IRMD

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from douggalecawitz:

no, i no longer can afford to own pinball. but if i could own one, this would likely be a top 20 desired.

But wait...you just called it the best pinball ever! So why wouldn't it be the #1 desired game for you? You just relegated it to "likely top 20." By tomorrow, it could be out of your Top 100.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from douggalecawitz:

to address a couple of thing:
1) i understand and tried to address the understanding that much like new movies at the imdb, a new pin comes out sails to the top and eventually comes down. i had not considered the notion that people might be pumping it up in order to profit, assuming that most on pinside are in it for the hobby. that is an oversite. although someone pointed out that the very same marketing motive can also be used for brand protection of old games. that said let's (foolishly perhaps) assume that most people are genuinely interested in the hobby for reasons not always remunerative. then the problem of initial high ratings might be called the neophile problem
2) the corollary to the neophile problem would be the hidebound sense of older things being better. as another commenter pointed out everyone's favorite music just happens to be from the period in their life when they were 13 to 25. in the same manner rolling stone released a top 500 albums list years ago. i think 4 beatles albums and 2 dylan albums were in the top ten. if you were to ask lead editor and owner of rolling stone, he'd probably tell you his favorite bands were the beatles and bob dylan. but could those two really have 6 of the top 10 rock albums ever made? or does the sheen of nostalgia protect them from any critical assessment? this in fact could be called the nostalgia problem
3) perhaps on some level the neophile and nostalgia problems balance each other out. so let's remove them from consideration
4) i also understand the issue of naming "THE GREATEST ANYTHING EVER" and how that's a very subjective thing. that said, i'm asking for people's individual thoughts on the game. how much fun have they had playing it. and where in their own personal pantheon of games would they rate it. for instance myself there are games i love (title fight, airborne, oktoberfest, orbitor 1, radical, future spa, etc) that nobody seems much to like. and likewise there are games everyone seems to love that bore me (jurassic park, monster bash, addams family, lord of the rings, etc. and as a third category, there are games that most agree as great, and i concur or games that are generally loathed which i concur
5) for reference some sterns that i've loved include ripley's, ac/dc, ghostbusters, sopranos, tron. i liked iron maiden a lot but really can't stand the music for more than 3 straight games.
6) the theme of godzilla i think is a pretty good one and there seem to be a lot of deep references to the whole series. to me this adds, but i recognize my own bias in this. things like wrestlemania, game of thrones, and star trek are a big turn off for me. others may feel different
7) again what i'm looking for is where others rank the game among their own personal favorites. and to an extent, hat aspects of the game they like, love, or hate

This really needs about 5 more points if you want it to be taken seriously.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

I also have a theory as to why Medieval Madness, Attack From Mars, Adam's Family, and Monster Bash have stayed at the top:
Nostalgia

Maybe, but you are underselling those titles a little. I've only been into pinball going on 6 years now, and before then I'd have to look back 30+ years the last time I played pinball. Before I got into pinball I couldn't tell you a single thing about any title from the 80's or 90's, as video games dominated my interest at the time. Long story short, when I first played an AFM at TPF among the hundreds of pins I played, I kept coming back to it. I bet I spent 20% or more of my time for 3 years at TPF just playing AFM.

Needless to say, this quickly became my grail pin. After saving and searching for a few years, I acquired an AFMr LE and it will never leave my house. Needless to say, it is my #1 pin when it comes to any ranking. While I want to keep an open mind, it would take a lot for me to ever change my position (maybe the only thing that could is a well themed The Matrix pin, but even that would take a lot).

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This really needs about 5 more points if you want it to be taken seriously.

The sarcasm is strong with this one.

#59 2 years ago

I bought my first game in 1982. I started playing regularly in 1975 when I was 10. I have owned over 50 games. I own a Godzilla LE. This is the best game of all time. Period. Of course I am a huge Godzilla fan as well as a pinball collector. I had all dvds and other Godzilla stuff. It is my favorite of all time. They did a great job capturing the essence of the Showa era.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

For me, no. The layout is a B- IMO. It feels like there isn’t a lot to shoot for at top and too many gimmie shots. A [removed] is how I describe it. Also the whallop STDM and the third flipper clanking the ramp are just…broken feeling to me. Though the left ramp and tailwhip shot I love.
Code wise, obviously it’s not complete. But there are some things I like and some I don’t like. Lots of fun multiballs and mini modes which make the game feel like there is always something going on. I don’t love having to shoot a scoop and select one of 4 modes, that just gets repetitive to me. It also doesn’t feel like it has as much to works towards as Elwins other games, at least it’s not as clearly presented. Definitely good but not best ever code, Jurassic park is Elwins code masterpiece IMO.
I had an LE. At first I didn’t like it, then I thought this might be the goat. Then one day the freshness of the theme and music rubbed off and I realized I just wasn’t having fun shooting it and it became tedious.
Don’t get me wrong, it is objectively a good game and package. But for me personally it’s my least favorite Elwin from a layout and rules standpoint…

You sold your game to cash out before the code even reached 1.0 so your vote doesn't count IMO and you've only been in this hobby for a year. Welcome to the hobby BTW.

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

You sold your game to cash out before the code even reached 1.0 so your vote doesn't count IMO and you've only been in this hobby for a year. Welcome to the hobby BTW.

Hi Sherlock. No idea who you are and you know nothing about me. I actually traded it for an Elvira. If you had reading comprehension you’d know that my issues with the game were around the layout not the code. I also happened to say that it was an objectively good game. Again, reading comprehension. I didn’t realize only being the hobby 2 years invalidated me from having an opinion. The OP asked for opinions good or bad around the game. Don’t worry, your resale value will be unaffected by my review.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Hi Sherlock. No idea who you are and you know nothing about me. I actually traded it for an Elvira. If you had reading comprehension you’d know that my issues with the game were around the layout not the code. I also happened to say that it was an objectively good game. Again, reading comprehension. I didn’t realize only being the hobby 2 years invalidated me from having an opinion. The OP asked for opinions good or bad around the game. Don’t worry, your resale value will be unaffected by my review.

Who hurt you?

#63 2 years ago

It's odd man. I made a fair deal with guy. The deal went smooth, we talked a bit and he said that he would send me the spare coin door key. That was before xmas and still no key after I reminded him a few times and he asked for my address again. I'm not expecting it from someone who didn't even pay the listing fee on the game. It did actually sell here....to me.

#64 2 years ago

We go through this a lot guys, come on... new, shiny game that is fresh and fun. If I had a dollar for every pin I bought over the past 10 years and thought at the time it was the best gave ever made, I'd have at least $10

Godzilla is good, but we need to give it time. Maybe it's the Tom Brady or maybe it's the Bo Jackson of pinball.

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

We go through this a lot guys, come on... new, shiny game that is fresh and fun. If I had a dollar for every pin I bought over the past 10 years and thought at the time it was the best gave ever made, I'd have at least $10
Godzilla is good, but we need to give it time. Maybe it's the Tom Brady or maybe it's the Bo Jackson of pinball.

Sorry Bud, you don’t get it.
I think we would all agree with the fact that every new game is shiny and that new owners nearly always get caught up in the novelty and overhype a game. No argument there.
But Godzilla is not like other games. There’s a reason it’s holding steady at number 1 and has been since release.
I’m not saying that it’s the best game ever. (My own opinion is that it’s at least one of the best games ever, though)
But give it proper recognition that it’s not just another over hyped new release.

Curious though: what did you think when you played it? It seems to leave a pretty good first impression on most people.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

I’ll let a lot of things stand around here. But I won’t sit idly by and allow the besmirching of Bo Jackson.

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Curious though: what did you think when you played it? It seems to leave a pretty good first impression on most people.

Seems really good to me with limited plays.

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

It's odd man. I made a fair deal with guy. The deal went smooth, we talked a bit and he said that he would send me the spare coin door key. That was before xmas and still no key after I reminded him a few times and he asked for my address again. I'm not expecting it from someone who didn't even pay the listing fee on the game. It did actually sell here....to me.

Yeah, I’m not surprised by any of that.

#69 2 years ago

after playing it a couple more times today I would like to revise my previous ill-informed statement from earlier today

IRMD is good fun, but it's no Godzilla - Godzilla kicks ass

#70 2 years ago

I just received a bulletin....

Godzilla is #1

#71 2 years ago

Great game, but the ratings are skewed by a lot of unrealistic 10.0 or 9.90 scores. I generally trust only a few reviewer's opinions, and they have written hundreds of reviews. Their reviews are generally higher than MM, so perhaps the hype is real after all. I'd like to get my hands on one before reviewing myself. Out of principle, I don't see myself ever giving any machine a 10.0. I mean, how big a Blue Oyster Cult fan must you be to want to hear the Godzilla song every single time you take the tower down? Is it fun watching all those balls drop SDTM when you do? Do you really like replacing the bridge plastics that crack due to loose tolerances? No 10.0 game should come with that kind of baggage.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from creepykenny:

IRMD is good fun, but it's no Godzilla - Godzilla kicks ass

Can someone educate me on what IRMD means?

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

https://www.pinballlife.com/keyless-coin-door-lock.html
I put these on all our games, no need to worry if you don't get the other key.

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Can someone educate me on what IRMD means?

Iron Maiden.

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Me too. First thing I do. I had to drill out a lock once because of lost keys. Never again, I tell you.

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Lol I’m the odd one? you’re publicly complaining about a spare key that you were too much in a rush to look for when the deal happened? Not sure what you’re problem is, I was actually going to put it in the mail tomorrow.

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Lol I’m the odd one? you’re publicly complaining about a spare key that you were too much in a rush to look for when the deal happened? Not sure what you’re problem is, I was actually going to put it in the mail tomorrow.

Sure you were. It's not the key

I said the situation is odd. Comprehension

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Never saw those. Thanks

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Never saw those. Thanks

You can get locally at hardware store or RV parts, but pbl has been cheapest so far

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

You can get locally at hardware store or RV parts, but pbl has been cheapest so far

Pinball life rocks and I should get some extra coil stops anyway.

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Pinball life rocks and I should get some extra coil stops anyway.

Yup, replaced 3 in gz already , sleeves looked OK but .60 ea, I replaced while apart

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I'm not expecting it from someone who didn't even pay the listing fee on the game. It did actually sell here....to me.

FE7D4023-9E3C-465B-8430-87E66082E6D3 (resized).jpegFE7D4023-9E3C-465B-8430-87E66082E6D3 (resized).jpeg

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Yup, replaced 3 in gz already

How many plays?

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

as someone who only got into pinball in the last 3 years

Your point on nostalgia is understood. I, however, think it's funny that we 'olds' just can't figure out 'what's good', because we are SO blinded by the years of living and experiences behind us. ...might as well turn in your right to have a valid opinion once you hit 50, I suppose. You HAVE listened to modern music, correct? Now GET OFF MY LAWN!

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

How many plays?

250 or so for the bottom 2, 650 for the top. Top wasn't bad yet, but did see a bit of brass on cab floor.

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

250 or so for the bottom 2, 650 for the top. Top wasn't bad yet, but did see a bit of brass on cab floor.

I am near 600 plays and haven't had to replace 1. I can't seem to find any on pinball life

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I am near 600 plays and haven't had to replace 1. I can't seem to find any on pinball life

https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html

#89 2 years ago

It's a great game, as is ehoh. Don't believe I'll sell either for a long time, if ever.

#90 2 years ago

Godzilla is a Stern top 5 game of all time. Amazing shots, theme and mechanics. I really enjoy it!!

#91 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

It's a great game, as is ehoh. Don't believe I'll sell either for a long time, if ever.

Finances would allow me to keep both unfortunately :/

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I'm not expecting it from someone who didn't even pay the listing fee on the game. It did actually sell here....to me.

Seriously? nicoy3k is this true? Because flipping a game and ducking the Pinside fees is just inexcusable.

#93 2 years ago

I personally grew up watching Godzilla films in black and white made in Japan with english over speak. I slept at night waking up in a sweat wondering if Godzilla would be looking in my second floor bedroom window ...

This evening my son made my nightmares go away. During halftime of the super bowl at a local Boston pin all venue he reached the wizard mode and planet X.

I no longer fear Godzilla at night in my dreams and look forward to playing the game with both my hands on the flipper buttons. I expect to never reach the same level I saw tonight's performance but I can be confident that I saw my son now a man and stern pinball machine fighting for top 10 in the world between the two of them. He registered his play on the stern electronic application maki g them aware of his achievement even thou it was not programmed yet.

Planet X Godzilla saved the earth .he is no longer foe but friend. I will sleep good tonight and look forward to playing it another day. Top 10 yes .after that it does not make a difference.

Resized_20220213_213909_790 (resized).jpegResized_20220213_213909_790 (resized).jpeg
#94 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I’ll let a lot of things stand around here. But I won’t sit idly by and allow the besmirching of Bo Jackson.

LMAO. If you grew up in that era, you already know

Between me and my friends, we had about 2 dozen Bo Jackson Rookie cards and we thought for sure we were going to be rich some day. I think I threw mine out eventually..

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Not sure what you’re problem is, I was actually going to put it in the mail tomorrow.

I was going to share my bubble gum with you until you said that...

#96 2 years ago

The Shadow has entered the chat…

#97 2 years ago

Would actually love to hear from one of the 30 trolls. Honestly I don't think I've ever heard anybody say it's a bad game certainly not anybody walking away from playing it. Lol I didn't want to like it either cuz of the prices but is that it? You're just trying to talk yourself into hating it?!

#98 2 years ago

I'm a newbie to pinball (played my first pin in July last year).

We played a lot of the Williams and Pinball Arcade Apps before before our first pin (Fish Tales) and I've played two different Medieval Madness on site as well. Despite the moaning of people on here about how the love for Medieval Madness is all nostalgia, I have no question - as a newbie who is playing old and new pins together - that Medieval Madness (and AFM) were the best pins ever made.

They have brilliant toys, a widely-accessible theme (destroying castles, camp alien invasion), fun shots, great art, fun sound effects and are accessible to a wide range of skill levels.

On my first play of Godzilla, I considered it to be a Top 10 game. I now own a Godzilla Prem, which is our first NIB machine and a huge financial outlay for us. We've played it >530 times in the last month. I still want an MMr when we can afford one next year (and, hopefully, there's a reprint from the CGC on the way in early 2023), but I think that Godzilla is still marginally better than MM/AFM.

It does everything MM/AFM do, in terms of fun shots, accessibility to various skill levels, epic bash toys, art work and ridiculous sound effects (the Xilien Controller is hilarious) - but with the benefit of an LCD screen and modern coding. That's not to denigrate either MM or AFM at all, but in terms of sheer appeal to a huge number of people - ranging from my five year old to old timers rating on Pinside - it is an instant classic.

I can't fault it really, apart from the minor build quality things people are complaining about, which I'm hoping don't affect my machine!

#99 2 years ago

good lord. some of the replies are ridiculous. some replies have been great. i love hearing the good and the bad about godzilla pinball. but some of these replies just seem to bespeak people who want to spark shit up on the interwebz. or nitpick over wording. think i'll avoid ever trying to start a new topic again.

for those who've kept it simple and told me how you feel about the game, bless you, i hope you all have a flippin good time.

#100 2 years ago

I'm going to reply first and read the replies second, so I'll probably say something that's already been said.

-- That the upper orbit shot, if not hit perfectly, feeds the left outlane 50% of the time.... maybe it's just this particular game's setup that I'm playing.
-- I hate the skill shot, especially the super. Even when I hit it, it doesn't register more than half the time. If I go for the smaller one, it'll feed the right out lane 10% of the time. It feels non-exciting to do.
-- The scoop is ridiculous. I'm either dialed in perfectly, or I miss it just barely over and over again. Nothing more frustrating than trying to start a game on ball one and the scoop shot is off by a millimeter and goes out the out lane.
-- The left ramp, even when hit perfectly, bounces around sometimes and doesn't make it to the top. I took a slow motion video of it. It's like there's a dent in the rail or something, but I don't see anything with the naked eye so I have no idea what's going on. It's similar to the Rick & Morty inner orbit shot that people had to adjust. Again, maybe it's just the machine I'm playing and it's not the case for everyone.
-- I with there were more modes. I feel like I'm playing the same modes too often. I'm not tired of it yet but getting there.
-- I hate the fact that the tower allows balls to drain down the middle on multiball. A very nice inexpensive mod allows it to feed one of the flippers, but Stern shouldn't have built it like that and made the mod community fix this issue.

That said, THE GAME IS AWESOME!

-- It's not packed with color changing LEDs but it has enough strategically placed to make it appear that they are everywhere!
-- The sounds are amazing and the music is very nice. I have the theme song stuck in my head at odd hours of the day, and it's not annoying (yet).
-- There are multiple pathways to earn points
-- The further in the game you go, the more rules you discover. I love that.
-- The spinner shots are awesome. That was Stern's bread and butter back in the day. I love spinners!
-- The left to right movement of the ball makes the standard playfield feel like a widebody. How did Keith do that!?

This game is amazing. Even with my nit-picking, I still can't stop playing it. I may like the rules of Avengers better, I like the layout of Jurassic Park better, I like the music and sounds of Iron Maiden better, but this game has a better overall package.

Best game I cannot say yes or no yet, but I keep wanting to hit the start button, so for now it's definitely pretty awesome and a contender to be the greatest of all time in my book.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods
Plastics
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
17,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods
Protection
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-the-best-game-ever/page/2?hl=mechulus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.