AD350C7C-0D58-48E3-AC56-3EE9044337D2 (resized).png
10A49345-FD02-47DB-9702-3FA9139CB4EA (resized).jpeg
242BF249-14E6-4BFC-ACA5-35009EE4205F (resized).png
IMG_20220713_124652660 (resized).jpg
IMG_20221007_193938714 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220713_124600508 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230322_222037017 (resized).jpg
C3036E74-7957-4B5F-A7B3-4667533E6A6F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

****New Creation****
Check post #132
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/3#post-6959726
IMG_1116JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1116JPG (resized).jpg

****New Creation****
Check post #32
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball#post-6671908
main-3_optimized (resized).jpgmain-3_optimized (resized).jpg

We just got Godzilla LE before few weeks and this game is our favorite for everyone at my house.
This game is soooo awesome and the options for nice sculpts are amazing. i want to give this game attention as much as i can and to sculpt many stuff to upgrade it! and also to add some other special effects....

I decided to start with the UFO Pop Bumper sculpt, its adding sooo much to the game and i decided to paint it 1 : 1 to the playfield artwork and to match the colors of the UFO on the playfield. The UFO in these photos is the prototype the final model will be made with special metallic colors that will be change depend on your angle of view and also more smooth and glossy finish. (check my GNR Bullet shooter rod as an example of metallic painting VS metallic plating).
The UFO are made from very flexible casted resin so not need to worry about hitting it by a ball. We are using a special resin to make the led lights to be super bright. must see in person.

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

Installs in seconds. Easily removable. Matches the look of the game perfectly!
Fits Pro, Premium and LE versions of the game.

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre order
EXCLUSIVE RUN OF 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE
SPECIAL PRICE ON FIRST 100 ORDERS
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

I have few more mods for Godzilla that I’m making (over 10!) so I recommend to follow my Instagram and also to see my other creations
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

We will post more mods for Godzilla in this thread so make sure to follow this thread and my pinside account.

Check this link for more photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157720200167003?fbclid=IwAR3xx4ryaDtoOWoI8FB_qS4ZKOyUbmCx2Avu-9woUk0_AJCvMyhoHfo16jU

20211203_132833 (resized).jpg20211203_132833 (resized).jpg
20211203_132434 (resized).jpg20211203_132434 (resized).jpg
20211203_132023 (resized).jpg20211203_132023 (resized).jpg
20211203_133456 (resized).jpg20211203_133456 (resized).jpg
20211203_135750 (resized).jpg20211203_135750 (resized).jpg
20211203_135056 (resized).jpg20211203_135056 (resized).jpg
20211203_132858 (resized).jpg20211203_132858 (resized).jpg

20211203_132942 (resized).jpg20211203_132942 (resized).jpg

Example for metallic colors painting (prototype) VS plating (production)

d9a13c8125c6991176187e1e51ceaefa5ec25b11 (resized).pngd9a13c8125c6991176187e1e51ceaefa5ec25b11 (resized).png

#8 2 years ago

Thank you very much Guys

Quoted from estrader:

Great work as always. Ordered. One request please post here as well as Instagram. Some of us hate/don’t use social media.

we always post here too. on Instagram we are posting some progress and WIP.
but i will post all here too

#15 2 years ago

Thank you guys again!

Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Very nice work, hope to see some awesome shooter rods for Godzilla.

we are working on it

Quoted from Black_Knight:

Need a good Mechagodzilla mod. Broke my plastic already.

we are doing something for this area but not replacing the sculpts because of license.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Oh no! Lior - stay away from Godzilla. Now I'm gonna go broke! LOL
Lior's mods are amaze-balls.
Any chance you've figured out how to upgrade the Prem/LE building and bridge?

Hey! How are you?
LOL
the house is complicated but we are working on it
For the bridge just wait few days or a week

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Hulkbuster:

I am very excited to see what these 10 mods are? Without exposing any designs, could you share what mod locations you are working on? I absolutely love your work. I am lucky enough to see them first hand at Marshall’s Little Shop of Games. He presents your pieces of Art beautifully. I have purchased your work through him and love your Art. Thank you.

Thank you!
Next time you're there ask Marshall or Dave to call me in video and also next time go grab a small The Art Of Pinball gift from me
We will share more updates on the next Godzilla mods in a few days or a week. We are busy with packing GNR, Hobbit and Mandalorian mods. But i promise to cover ANY location on Godzilla

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from LordHelmet:

Looking forward to all of the upcoming mods from you. Ordered the ufo and excited to see progress updates.

we will post production updates very soon!

#26 2 years ago

We just made our first cast from a testing mold and we finally got really good results. We still need to polish it and to send it to a company that's doing the metallic colors that we want and after that we will make between 35-45 silicone molds and we will start the production. We hope to start the production around 20 of December.

we may finish them sooner as we expect. working now on the packing of them so it will be ready to ship.

We will post a NEW Godzilla creation this weekend or early next week

We will post more updates soon!

Thank you guys for your AWESOME support!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

1 week later
#29 2 years ago

Hello guys
We have a New mod for Godzilla and we will share some info this weekend and we will open it to a pre order at little shop of games
We decide to make this part metal plated before taking photos so this time you will see the final product.

for those who doesn't have Instagram here is the post and NO we are NOT making a new Mechagodzilla

#31 2 years ago

we have storm in my country. no electricity most of the time. just from phone.
we will share it in few days

#32 2 years ago

Hello guys.
I'm excited to share my new creation for Godzilla.
its already in production together with the UFO so it will be shipped at the same time!

this time the photos show the final product. this is a metal plated resin with a lot of details and paint effects.
Special casted resin material will not break!

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

Installs in seconds. Easily removable. Matches the look of the game perfectly!
Fits ONLY Premium and LE versions of the game.

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre order
EXCLUSIVE RUN OF 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE

I have few more mods for Godzilla that I’m making (over 10!) so I recommend to follow my Instagram and also to see my other creations

We will post more mods for Godzilla in this thread so make sure to follow this thread and my pinside account.

Check this link for more photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72177720295467115/with/51769850023/

main-3_optimized (resized).jpgmain-3_optimized (resized).jpg
IMG_0122 (resized).JPGIMG_0122 (resized).JPG
img_0010_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0010_optimized (resized).jpg
IMG_0116 (resized).JPGIMG_0116 (resized).JPG
img_0022_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0022_optimized (resized).jpg
IMG_0105 (resized).JPGIMG_0105 (resized).JPG
img_0055_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0055_optimized (resized).jpg
IMG_0093 (resized).JPGIMG_0093 (resized).JPG
img_0079_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0079_optimized (resized).jpg
IMG_0085 (resized).JPGIMG_0085 (resized).JPG
img_0006_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0006_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0015_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0015_optimized (resized).jpg

img_0025_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0025_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0028_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0028_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0031_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0031_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0038_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0038_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0039_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0039_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0041_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0041_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0051_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0051_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0063_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0063_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0080_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0080_optimized (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#43 2 years ago

Great news!

we are going to finish the production of the UFO around next week so we will pack it and ship it to little shop of games asap without waiting for the shield.
so if you place order just for the UFO you will get it really soon. sooner of what we expected!

the results are awesome! the metal plated looks insane and im super happy we did it! packing is awesome and the light looks fantastic!

the shield is still in production and will be ready next month and we will ship it asap!!!!

another great news is there is another awesome creation for Godzilla that i will share next week. this going to be another "small creation" like the UFO and the Shield and after that we will move to the big and bad ass creations that you can just imagine what they are going to be

we decide to keep the special price until little shop of games will get the items and will ship it

stay tuned and thank you very much

Image_20220110204228 (resized).jpgImage_20220110204228 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#46 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

I think I see my preordered UFO front and 3rd from the left! LOL
Seriously though, can't wait for these, also pre-ordered the Mechagodzilla metal shield cover.
I appreciate all your efforts to this hobby and the artistic touch/sculpts that pinball machines deserve as an art piece in a collection and home!

Thank you very much

#47 2 years ago

Hello guys. Lior is here

UFO packing just arrived!
if you already order from me in the past you know what is "packing" and if no i hope you will be surprised

its a weekend here so we will pack all ufo's on Sunday and we will ship them to Little shop of games next week!
shipping from me to LSOG takes between 2-10 days and thats mean you will get your UFO in February!

The results of the UFO with the metal colors is AWESOME. im looking on the photos of the prototype and im saying mehhhh.
you will LOVE IT! and i cant wait to get a rain of photos on your game

the Shield still in production and we will ship it by the end of next month. you will get yours around March

Important update about new orders of the UFO
we have under 60 pieces left! we will make 500 more around the end of 2022.
The pre order price is available until Little shop of games start shipping orders.
The pre order price will NOT be available on the next run!

Finally after a month of testing (over 400 games) our bridge is ready! we made over 10 designs and test it. its not easy to install but we are working on a good solution for it! we are now very happy with the results. its blending great on the games and its looks amazing!!!!
we will post photos and updates on the bridge very soon!

you can follow me on pinside or Instagram and see all updates before all others!

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

Thank you guys!

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Can't wait to see the bridge! Is this the moving bridge for Prem/LE (hopefully) or the static one on the Pro?

yes for Premium and LE only. not for Pro

1 week later
#51 2 years ago

you have updates on post #47
we will post more updates when we have news.
be patience, good things takes time

Thanks

#52 2 years ago
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gifezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
#58 2 years ago

Thank you very much guys
yes we are also working on a building that will fit pro and premium and LE. something very cleaver that will replace the whole building.
not just the top or few areas. ALL OF IT will be fully sculpted and also interactive! and also the whole buildings on the back of the game.

we cast the bridge and we are painting it right now. we will post photos soon and we will take orders after we ship the UFO

Next week we will share some very cool photos from the production!
you can follow me on pinside or Instagram and see all updates before all others!

Thank you guys!

1 week later
#69 2 years ago

Hey guys. i was a little sick and now im on 2 weeks out of work but the studio is still rocking and working!
The UFO'S just arrived to LSOG. they will start to ship it asap and i cant wait to see photos from you guys

The bridge is ready and i will post it when im back. we already start production to save pre order time.

Australia shipping is now on hold because of USPS. we are working on solution and we will post update when we have it.

Thank you guys

2 weeks later
#73 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Any updates on the Saucer and Mechagodzilla metal target protector being shipped out? Ordered mine for LSoG but it still says PreOrder.

Hello.
there is over 1000 orders to ship. Little Shop Of Games shipping the UFO right now and the shield later this month.
the UFO is not in stock item for now because all of the stock already sold. we are working now on another batch of 500 pieces and it will be in stock soon
if you orders yours you will get it this month
if you order both items you will get yours when the shield is ready so you can save on shipping

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Any updates on your bridge mod?

its ready. im not at work until next weekend so we will share it soon when we will start the production

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Oops
[quoted image]

the bottom part doesn't suppose to pop out. if you use pressure its not good
if needed we will send you new UFO for free

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from addams40:

Got my UFO looks great. We're they limited to 500 pieces ?
[quoted image]

Thanks for the photo.
no its not limited edition.
Enjoy

1 week later
#101 2 years ago

Hello
Godzilla shields are now packed and on the way to little shop of games.
they should get it next week and they will ship it week after.
people who order first will get it first.

right after that we will reveal the bridge for the Godzilla and also one WOZ creation and one Hobbit creation!

stay tuned!

1 week later
#103 2 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Just received the shield mod! It looks great! But is
it supposed to rub on the clear star post next to the smaller piece? Mine rubs on the post making an audible sound when the shield turns…

Hey. Thank you
No. we will post installation on the next few days. you can unscrew it a little and adjust it to go more to the inside.
if you need any help feel free to contact me

#105 2 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Ahh gotcha. Thanks liorillusion ! Can’t wait to see the bridge!!

Soon....
its ready but we are in busy times. we will post it around May or maybe before
We hide the back bridge. soon you will understand why.... and NO we are not making a Godzilla figure

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Bridge looks amazing. Will you be making a version somehow for the pro?

Thank you. Yes

Quoted from Apinjunkie:

I received my mg shield today.Wow, truly amazing, the finish on the sculpt and the sculpt itself... just wow!

Thank you! Enjoy

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Have you posted the instructions yet? I realize i take off the plastic and post sleeves. Do i also take off the metal piece underneath or does that stay on?
Thanks
Ed

im not at work until June. Alex will post them soon
Yes you need to remove the metal piece on the bottom.
just the sculpt stay on the game

3 weeks later
#116 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Soooo.... It's been about 3 weeks, any chance we can get another little tease of your upcoming release?

We are on vacation.
We will be back in June

1 month later
#124 1 year ago

Hello Guys!
I'm back from my vacation, it was great!
I returned a few weeks ago and had some time to finish projects that I started before the vacation.
The studio was not off and my team was doing production on a few products that I already finished sculpting before the vacation.
We made another run of the Godzilla UFO'S and more GNR rods and many more new creations that will be ready to ship from next month!
We still have our big reveal that we are working on that for over 2 years and we will launch it very soon!

We will start to post from this or next week some new creations that will be ready to pre order.
All of the new creations took me many months to work on and they are complicated projects to cast or paint. because of that we limit them to 1 run ONLY. That means the products are LIMITED EDITION!

Some of the creations that we are going to post is the Godzilla bridge that took us many many months of testing until we figured out what is the right material to use and we also found a solution for the installation. We are also running production on my favorite creation so far that took me over a year to finish and it's going to be a creation for WOZ. We are also going to launch some super super cool creations for Iron Maiden that improve the game a lot! We also created something very cool to TWD that you can see now on my Instagram story. Wonka creations are also in the final stages, new Hobbit, TZ, GNR Creations and many more cool stuff that are coming soon!

So Stay Tuned!
Follow Us On Instagram and Pinside to see most updates

#129 1 year ago
Quoted from solid_snake:

Is anyone else's smaller piece of the two Godzilla shield sculpt's grinding against the Kaiju Battle post light? It seems like that piece is a tad too big and it won't allow the turntable to rotate fully.
I tried adjusting and unscrewing it to push it inwards more but there really isn't much leeway.

Hey. Please send me photo of the bottom of the shield. Maybe the screw holes are not straight. If yes i will just send you new one

#132 1 year ago

Hello guys.
I'm excited to share my new creation for Godzilla.
We were working and testing this piece for a really long time and we finally have it ready!

this time the photos show the final product. this is a metal-plated resin with a lot of details and paint effects.
Special casted resin material will not break!

Matches the look of the game perfectly!
Fits ONLY Premium and LE versions of the game.

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order
LIMITED EDITION RUN OF 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE

I have a few more creations for Godzilla that I’m making so I recommend following my Instagram. you can also see more of my creations there.

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-godzilla/stern-pinball-godzilla-bridge-sculpt-by-the-art-of-pinball/

IMG_1120JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1120JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1092JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1092JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1100JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1100JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1140JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1140JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1105JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1105JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1112JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1112JPG (resized).jpg

#141 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Can't wait to see the building...
I wouldn't mind some Lior signs as well!

Signs set are the next mod.
Building on testing right now

#145 1 year ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

is the bridge easy to install?

It will take 20 - 25 minutes to install

3 weeks later
#147 1 year ago

we just ship the last batch of the UFO'S!
Little shop of games will get a new stock next week!

if you place order of the Bridge and the UFO you will get both together

#149 1 year ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Has the bridge been shipped to Little Shop of Games yet? Ordered a while ago and no sign of it so far.

Hello all of the info about the pre order is on the page that you order the item from.
its a pre order. shipping in about 2 months.
We are casting them right now. And we will post more photos soon

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-godzilla/stern-pinball-godzilla-bridge-sculpt-by-the-art-of-pinball/

2 weeks later
#151 1 year ago

Hello guys

Here is some production update.
all bridge molds are ready and we are casting them all right now. We almost finished casting all of them!
later we will do polish and testing and after painting and clear coating

about the 3 back buildings.
We are going to team up with some super talented guy from our community and we will do something super cool together.
im sculpting them right now and we will test the new version super soon

the main building for Premium and LE
i really recommend waiting. We are working on it very hard. There are many challenges and we are working on solutions.
We want to add some more features to the main building.

We will post some production photos soon!

if you have toy story i really recommend to check this thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story-4-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball

Thank you guys

1 week later
#153 1 year ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

Check out my new video showcasing the Art of Pinball's mods for the Premium and LE.

Thank you Alex!
looks great

#155 1 year ago

Hello guys
Here is some production update.

we finish to cast all bridges. we polish most of them and we sent 50% for metal plating and we got them back and they are AWESOME!!!!
we are adding the details and doing clear coat later. we will finish 250 pieces around the end of next week and we will ship them ASAP!

20220803170501 (resized).jpg20220803170501 (resized).jpg
20220803170453 (resized).jpg20220803170453 (resized).jpg

#157 1 year ago
Quoted from Sehested:

Damn they look fantastic!!! Looks to be an awesome upgrade. You have done a fantastic job!
If only it wasn’t so damn expensive when shipping, VAT and taxes and customs fee are added on top. Will add up to more than 100$+ and then it gets to pricy. Wish there was some cheap way to get them through customs just as a gift.

Thank you very much. we have tax free for Europe. just contact Dave or Marshall at Little Shop Of Games and they will take care of it

#158 1 year ago

Working hard to finish the first run!
Adding details!
1660033510259 (resized).jpg1660033510259 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#159 1 year ago

We finally finish the production!!!!
we are waiting for the packing and we will start to ship them to LSOG next month!
you will get yours in order of when you place the order.

BTW WE ARE ALMOST SOLD OUT!

is it time to reveal the next creation for Godzilla?!

20220817160523 (resized).jpg20220817160523 (resized).jpg

#165 1 year ago
Quoted from Marangsanz:

Are the buildings in the back up next?

Yes!

3 weeks later
#167 1 year ago

Hello guys!
we just finish to test and pack all of the bridge sets and DHL going to pick them up tomorrow.
LSOG should get it in 3-5 days and they will ship it direct to the customers.
The production piece looks much better in person and also the metal plating is really awesome!

we will share new creations to Godzilla next month!

Thank you

2 weeks later
#170 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchman:

Hello liorillusion , can't wait to discover what you gonna up next !

We are moving to new studio. We will post progress next month.

Quoted from MJK-911:

need help with the Bridge, looks like it needs to come completely off ? front 2 pieces are easy, but not the back

How did you got one? Lsog didnt start to ship it
But send me pm i will send you the video

1 week later
#179 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Bridge arrived today, install was a bit tricky but doable. Absolutely loving it, great sculpt, great finish work as always. Looking forward to your next teaser for Godzilla. Keep up the great work!
[quoted image]

Thanks for the photo! Enjoy!
we moved to a new city and we also have holiday so its like a month without work.
we will post the next creation around the first of november

#181 1 year ago
Quoted from mtopol01:

Just received my Godzilla Bridge and Mechagodzilla mods. The larger of the two Mechagodzilla pieces did not fit right. The holes did not line up with the original. Anyone else have this issue? How was it resolved? I've reached out Little Shop of Games/Art of Pinball using the contact info on the website. Waiting for a reply.

Hello. I havent got any email. Please send me pm here we will solve it or i can ship you exra one for free

4 weeks later
#191 1 year ago

Hello guys. Not need to sand anything!
Please watch the video. There is a adjustment for that on the left bracket

You can see in the photos that it got stuck not because of the sculpt. Only because the metal bracket

DO NOT SAND THE BRIDGE!

#195 1 year ago

Hello guys. It's my Birthday week!
We want to celebrate with our customers and to give a 10% - 30% on most of our stock items
we won't do any more discounts or any other cyber Monday or black Friday deals, JUST THIS ONE!
Limited to first 50 orders till November 26TH
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/black-friday-deals/

Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpgBlack Friday 2022 (resized).jpg

#197 1 year ago
Quoted from mtopol01:

Too bad I've bought everything already! Happy birthday!

Thank you

#199 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Me too pretty much. Would love to add a WoZ Haunted Forest Interactive Sign to my "paid for/waiting to ship" list though!
AND ... coincidentally, this is my birthday week as well!
Whad'ya say Lior - super extra special fellow birthday discount on your WoZ Plastic Covers? ?

Lol i promise to end you a gift with the order

1 week later
#201 1 year ago
Quoted from aslong132:

Any updates on the main building or three back buildings?

We are just back. We will post details on the next godzilla mod very soon and yes we are working on the main building and the three on the back too

2 months later
#207 1 year ago

Hello guys. Here is some updates

We shipped the Iron Maiden backboard and Toy Story Sculpted plastic set to LSOG, and they will start to ship it next week!
We will ship the hobbit plastic set next week and the Toy story carnival booth by the end of February

We will post over 20 new items for Toy Story, James Bond, Godzilla, Jurassic park, Gnr, Wonka, and more!
We will run a new way to do a pre-orders to avoid delays.

We are super excited to say that from now we have a Europe seller that has all of our items in stock! He will get all the new items too very soon!
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/pinballmachines/overig/the-art-of-pinball.html
instagram euro seller (resized).jpginstagram euro seller (resized).jpg

For Australia, we are working with a distributor, too, and we will share the info in March!

GNR topper update.
We have a video! All orders will be directly from me. No distributors because of shipping it twice. it only makes sense to ship it once on this oversized item.
We will post a link in a few days!!!!

We team up with buffalo pinball. We love their videos and podcast and will make some crazy giveaways and a few exclusive items too!
You will get more info inside the box of the new products soon
I recommend to start following them for more updates and great videos and podcast
Buffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).pngBuffalo-Pinball-Logo (resized).png
https://buffalopinball.com/
https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

Our Instagram
artofpinball (resized).pngartofpinball (resized).png

Thank you, guys, for your Awesome support!

1 month later
#208 1 year ago

Long time no see!
We were busy with other games and other projects. We have some BIG news coming very soon this year.
But as I promised, I said I'm making something massive for Godzilla. We have been working on it for a really long time, and it has electronics and awesome sculptures too it's not the backboard or the building but its a big improvement. We will post more details about it in a few months!

For now, we just finished the Action button, and we will open pre-orders soon!
We want to give one for free! Post here your photos of your game with our creations. The post that gets the most likes will get the action button for free!
the giveaway will end by the end of March

Pinside 1 (resized).jpgPinside 1 (resized).jpg
Pinside 2 (resized).jpgPinside 2 (resized).jpg

#210 1 year ago
Quoted from ToddSonOfOdin:

I’ll start! Love all the GZ mods, keep ‘em coming as I will collect them all! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

WOW Photos lokes great!!!!
Thank you

1 week later
#215 1 year ago
Quoted from ToddSonOfOdin:

I’ll start! Love all the GZ mods, keep ‘em coming as I will collect them all! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Okay, I'll jump in. I've always appreciated the quality and craftsmanship of your mods, I'm really looking forward to seeing the new offerings. Keep them coming. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Both of you won!
Awesome photos I love them!
Please pm me
Thank you

1 week later
#217 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I’m installing the Bridge sculpts and it’s impossible on my machine to unscrew the backside lhs screw. Do I have to dismantle the whole bridge?

Hello. did you watch the installation video?
feel free to contact me direct I can guide you by photos or video call too

here is the installation video link

#220 1 year ago

Hello guys
Our Godzilla Action Button V2 is now available for Pre-Order Estimate to ship May - June
It's already in production, and we will ship them to Little Shop Of Games and Ministry Of Pinball soon!

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand, and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

Compared to our other action buttons we made in the past this is a V2
V2 - Is a new Style of Action Buttons. More details and much bigger than older versions

Matches the Look of the Game Perfectly
Hand Sculpted and Hand Painted Cast Resin Crafted with Painstaking Attention to Detail and Application of Pigments.
Special resin cast from a flexible material and dual component paints. No need to worry about damage!
So much detail and meticulous painting. You have to see it in person to TRULY appreciate it.

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre-order

Ministry of pinball will not take Pre-orders from their website. they will take orders when the item is in stock
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/pinballmachines/overig/the-art-of-pinball.html

I have a few more creations for this game that I’m making so I recommend following my Instagram. you can also see more of my creations there.

For more photos and details:
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/stern-pinball-godzilla/reptilian-monster-sculpted-action-button-v2-by-the-art-of-pinball/

We will post production photos soon!

IMG_3388 (resized).JPGIMG_3388 (resized).JPG
IMG_3516 (resized).JPGIMG_3516 (resized).JPG
IMG_3509 (resized).JPGIMG_3509 (resized).JPG
IMG_3429 (resized).JPGIMG_3429 (resized).JPG
IMG_3516 (resized).JPGIMG_3516 (resized).JPG

IMG_3523 (resized).JPGIMG_3523 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#221 12 months ago

Hello guys. Little shop of games and Ministry of pinball is sold out on the Godzilla shield. we got messages about when its back in stock. so we just finish to paint them and they will be in stock Next month.
we made a change on the shield so you can adjust the position of it for easy installation

We have just a few bridge set left and we will may make more next year.

The godzilla action button will be in stock soon too!

20230428010914 (resized).jpg20230428010914 (resized).jpg

Thanks

3 weeks later
#223 11 months ago
Quoted from Marangsanz:

Hey Lior,
It was mentioned awhile back that you were working on the three back buildings. Is that still the case?
Thanks,

Hey yes but it will be in a 3 months

3 weeks later
#224 10 months ago

Hello guys, as you can see in our social media and pinside, we were barely active and haven’t published many new creations in the last few months. We worked on most new titles and had around 15 products ready to post for Godfather, Godzilla, Bond, Foo Fighters, and Twilight Zone. But we decide to hold them for now.

We got many messages asking if all is ok, and the answer was YES we were still giving support and doing production for our creations.
The reason for that was because of good things.

The first one is we are moving to a new location in a different city that we will do all in one place instead of 3 studios that we had before. We were super busy with the move. It takes work to move all the stuff and machines. And we still haven’t finished the move yet, but we hope to finish it by July.

Another reason, and a great reason, is that we start to work with a pinball company. With who? You will know very soon, but we are now doing the whole production of the sculptures, mods and design for this company. We are also working on official mods and toppers for them and some secret designs! Some of you will get or already got a game with my sculpts inside, and its super exciting news!

We haven’t stopped to make mods. We will still make them after finishing with the move to the new location, and we are also going to do a big project with one of the biggest gaming and arcade companies to make some sculpts and art for their games and also some game room decorations and home decor that we will sculpt and produce with their brands.

We will post some new creations soon after we finish our move. We want to say a BIG thank you for all of your fantastic support over the years! And also for the amazing team at Little Shop Of games for their hard work and all of the support.

Thank you very much, guys.
Lior, The Art Of Pinball

245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg245519888_10220050181501531_7438717550169610737_n (resized).jpg

1 week later
#226 10 months ago

Hello guys!
All Godzilla Items are Back In Stock at
Littleshopofgames.com
and
MinistryOfPinball.com

the shield is back after a long time it was out of stock and we made some improvement for easy installation

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball?tu=liorillusion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.