AD350C7C-0D58-48E3-AC56-3EE9044337D2 (resized).png
10A49345-FD02-47DB-9702-3FA9139CB4EA (resized).jpeg
242BF249-14E6-4BFC-ACA5-35009EE4205F (resized).png
IMG_20220713_124652660 (resized).jpg
IMG_20221007_193938714 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220713_124600508 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230322_222037017 (resized).jpg
C3036E74-7957-4B5F-A7B3-4667533E6A6F (resized).jpeg
There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 2 years ago

****New Creation****
Check post #132
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/3#post-6959726
IMG_1116JPG (resized).jpgIMG_1116JPG (resized).jpg

****New Creation****
Check post #32
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball#post-6671908
main-3_optimized (resized).jpgmain-3_optimized (resized).jpg

We just got Godzilla LE before few weeks and this game is our favorite for everyone at my house.
This game is soooo awesome and the options for nice sculpts are amazing. i want to give this game attention as much as i can and to sculpt many stuff to upgrade it! and also to add some other special effects....

I decided to start with the UFO Pop Bumper sculpt, its adding sooo much to the game and i decided to paint it 1 : 1 to the playfield artwork and to match the colors of the UFO on the playfield. The UFO in these photos is the prototype the final model will be made with special metallic colors that will be change depend on your angle of view and also more smooth and glossy finish. (check my GNR Bullet shooter rod as an example of metallic painting VS metallic plating).
The UFO are made from very flexible casted resin so not need to worry about hitting it by a ball. We are using a special resin to make the led lights to be super bright. must see in person.

This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold

Installs in seconds. Easily removable. Matches the look of the game perfectly!
Fits Pro, Premium and LE versions of the game.

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre order
EXCLUSIVE RUN OF 500 PIECES WORLDWIDE
SPECIAL PRICE ON FIRST 100 ORDERS
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/

I have few more mods for Godzilla that I’m making (over 10!) so I recommend to follow my Instagram and also to see my other creations
https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

We will post more mods for Godzilla in this thread so make sure to follow this thread and my pinside account.

Check this link for more photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157720200167003?fbclid=IwAR3xx4ryaDtoOWoI8FB_qS4ZKOyUbmCx2Avu-9woUk0_AJCvMyhoHfo16jU

20211203_132833 (resized).jpg20211203_132833 (resized).jpg
20211203_132434 (resized).jpg20211203_132434 (resized).jpg
20211203_132023 (resized).jpg20211203_132023 (resized).jpg
20211203_133456 (resized).jpg20211203_133456 (resized).jpg
20211203_135750 (resized).jpg20211203_135750 (resized).jpg
20211203_135056 (resized).jpg20211203_135056 (resized).jpg
20211203_132858 (resized).jpg20211203_132858 (resized).jpg

20211203_132942 (resized).jpg20211203_132942 (resized).jpg

Example for metallic colors painting (prototype) VS plating (production)

d9a13c8125c6991176187e1e51ceaefa5ec25b11 (resized).pngd9a13c8125c6991176187e1e51ceaefa5ec25b11 (resized).png

#2 2 years ago

You make great mods...I hope one of them is a cool maser cannon!

#3 2 years ago

Ordered! Can’t wait to see what else you make for this game.

#4 2 years ago

Ordered one as well, looks great.

#5 2 years ago

Just what I was looking for as this game needed a nice mod for the ufo. Ordered.

#6 2 years ago

Great work as always. Ordered. One request please post here as well as Instagram. Some of us hate/don’t use social media.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Great work as always. Ordered. One request please post here as well as Instagram. Some of us hate/don’t use social media.

100% agree. I try to avoid the poison.

#8 2 years ago

Thank you very much Guys

Quoted from estrader:

we always post here too. on Instagram we are posting some progress and WIP.
but i will post all here too

#9 2 years ago

Ordered! Looks fantastic! Thanks Lior!

#10 2 years ago

ordered ... one of the best modmakers out there!!!

#11 2 years ago

Wow looks great!

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

We just got Godzilla LE before few weeks and this game is our favorite for everyone at my house.
This game is soooo awesome and the options for nice sculpts are amazing. i want to give this game attention as much as i can and to sculpt many stuff to upgrade it! and also to add some other special effects....
I decided to start with the UFO Pop Bumper sculpt, its adding sooo much to the game and i decided to paint it 1 : 1 to the playfield artwork and to match the colors of the UFO on the playfield. The UFO in these photos are the prototype the final model will be made with special metallic colors that will be change depend on your angle of view and also more smooth and glossy finish. (check my GNR Bullet shooter rod as an example of metallic painting VS metallic plating).
The UFO are made from very flexible casted resin so not need to worry about hitting it by a ball. We are using a special resin to make the led lights to be super bright. must see in person.
This is NOT 3D printed it's all made by hand and it’s a resin cast from a silicone mold
Fits Pro, Premium and LE versions of the game.
Item is Available at Little shop of games
I have few more mods for Godzilla that I’m making (over 10!) so I recommend to follow my Instagram and also to see my other creations
We will post more mods for Godzilla in this thread so make sure to follow this thread and my pinside account.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157720200167003?fbclid=IwAR3xx4ryaDtoOWoI8FB_qS4ZKOyUbmCx2Avu-9woUk0_AJCvMyhoHfo16jU

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Example for metallic colors painting (prototype) VS plating (production)
[quoted image]

Very nice work, hope to see some awesome shooter rods for Godzilla.

#13 2 years ago

Looks Awesome, Nice touch to add

#14 2 years ago

Need a good Mechagodzilla mod. Broke my plastic already.

#15 2 years ago

Thank you guys again!

Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Very nice work, hope to see some awesome shooter rods for Godzilla.

we are working on it

Quoted from Black_Knight:

Need a good Mechagodzilla mod. Broke my plastic already.

we are doing something for this area but not replacing the sculpts because of license.

#16 2 years ago

Thank you guys again!

we are working on it

we are doing something for this area but not replacing the sculpts because of license.

Awesome news.

#17 2 years ago

Oh no! Lior - stay away from Godzilla. Now I'm gonna go broke! LOL

Lior's mods are amaze-balls.

Any chance you've figured out how to upgrade the Prem/LE building and bridge?

#18 2 years ago

I am very excited to see what these 10 mods are? Without exposing any designs, could you share what mod locations you are working on? I absolutely love your work. I am lucky enough to see them first hand at Marshall’s Little Shop of Games. He presents your pieces of Art beautifully. I have purchased your work through him and love your Art. Thank you.

#19 2 years ago

Are you doing a MechaGodzilla for the pro?

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Are you doing a MechaGodzilla for the pro?

Answered literally 4 posts above yours...

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Answered literally 4 posts above yours...

My bad. Thanks for pointing it out. Rough nite and still waking up apparently;p

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Oh no! Lior - stay away from Godzilla. Now I'm gonna go broke! LOL
Lior's mods are amaze-balls.
Any chance you've figured out how to upgrade the Prem/LE building and bridge?

Hey! How are you?
LOL
the house is complicated but we are working on it
For the bridge just wait few days or a week

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Hulkbuster:

I am very excited to see what these 10 mods are? Without exposing any designs, could you share what mod locations you are working on? I absolutely love your work. I am lucky enough to see them first hand at Marshall’s Little Shop of Games. He presents your pieces of Art beautifully. I have purchased your work through him and love your Art. Thank you.

Thank you!
Next time you're there ask Marshall or Dave to call me in video and also next time go grab a small The Art Of Pinball gift from me
We will share more updates on the next Godzilla mods in a few days or a week. We are busy with packing GNR, Hobbit and Mandalorian mods. But i promise to cover ANY location on Godzilla

#24 2 years ago

Looking forward to all of the upcoming mods from you. Ordered the ufo and excited to see progress updates.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from LordHelmet:

Looking forward to all of the upcoming mods from you. Ordered the ufo and excited to see progress updates.

we will post production updates very soon!

#26 2 years ago

We just made our first cast from a testing mold and we finally got really good results. We still need to polish it and to send it to a company that's doing the metallic colors that we want and after that we will make between 35-45 silicone molds and we will start the production. We hope to start the production around 20 of December.

we may finish them sooner as we expect. working now on the packing of them so it will be ready to ship.

We will post a NEW Godzilla creation this weekend or early next week

We will post more updates soon!

Thank you guys for your AWESOME support!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#27 2 years ago

#28 2 years ago

Just found out about this UFO mod and looks awesome. This pop bumper needs this mod. Purchased made! Nice work Lior!

1 week later
#29 2 years ago

Hello guys
We have a New mod for Godzilla and we will share some info this weekend and we will open it to a pre order at little shop of games
We decide to make this part metal plated before taking photos so this time you will see the final product.

for those who doesn't have Instagram here is the post and NO we are NOT making a new Mechagodzilla
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#30 2 years ago

And..........

#31 2 years ago

we have storm in my country. no electricity most of the time. just from phone.
we will share it in few days

#32 2 years ago

Hello guys.
I'm excited to share my new creation for Godzilla.
its already in production together with the UFO so it will be shipped at the same time!

this time the photos show the final product. this is a metal plated resin with a lot of details and paint effects.
Special casted resin material will not break!

Fits ONLY Premium and LE versions of the game.

Item is Available at Little shop of games for a pre order

https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72177720295467115/with/51769850023/

main-3_optimized (resized).jpgmain-3_optimized (resized).jpg
IMG_0122 (resized).JPGIMG_0122 (resized).JPG
img_0010_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0010_optimized (resized).jpg
IMG_0116 (resized).JPGIMG_0116 (resized).JPG
img_0022_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0022_optimized (resized).jpg
IMG_0105 (resized).JPGIMG_0105 (resized).JPG
img_0055_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0055_optimized (resized).jpg
IMG_0093 (resized).JPGIMG_0093 (resized).JPG
img_0079_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0079_optimized (resized).jpg
IMG_0085 (resized).JPGIMG_0085 (resized).JPG
img_0006_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0006_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0015_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0015_optimized (resized).jpg

img_0025_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0025_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0028_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0028_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0031_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0031_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0038_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0038_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0039_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0039_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0041_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0041_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0051_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0051_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0063_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0063_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0080_optimized (resized).jpgimg_0080_optimized (resized).jpg
#33 2 years ago

Very nice, bought one

#34 2 years ago

Really great work!
Just ordered the shield and pop saucer mods.

Thanks Lior

Can’t wait to see what’s next.

#35 2 years ago

Ok so this sculpt here is a perfect example of how Lior's mind works. He looks at a playfield and doesn't just see empty spaces to fill but sees what's already there and how to enhance & elevate it, and tie it so beautifully into the original art package it's practically seamless. Congrats Lior, another brilliant sculpt. The hobby is lucky to have someone with your talent and skills contributing as you do.

#36 2 years ago

Great work again.

#37 2 years ago

Just ordered both mods. These look great and can’t wait to see what’s next.

#38 2 years ago

I’ve bought both mods too! They look great!

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Ok so this sculpt here is a perfect example of how Lior's mind works. He looks at a playfield and doesn't just see empty spaces to fill but sees what's already there and how to enhance & elevate it, and tie it so beautifully into the original art package it's practically seamless. Congrats Lior, another brilliant sculpt. The hobby is lucky to have someone with your talent and skills contributing as you do.

As amazing as Godzilla plays (and I adore my LE!), as a recent prodigal to pinball (Godzilla was my first pin 20 years), I'm shocked how Stern cheaps out with pieces of the playfield (the Mothra plastic is particularly bad example of this, as is the saucer). Sitting next to my GnR, I really appreciate what JJP is doing to keep the competitive standard high.

Many many thanks to Lior and other mod'ers for all they're doing to help get us all that last 10% on amazing games like Godzilla. Can't see what's coming for the Drake Building!

#40 2 years ago

Exceptional work! It will be months before I see my premium but knowing that I'll have some of your mods in hand to install upon arrival somehow makes the waiting easier. Keep up the great work, looking forward to seeing what's next.

#41 2 years ago

I gotta say it this mecha shield is just SPECTACULAR compared to the boring plastics! Just wish a metal topper for the spinner bracket was also added in with this just dbl sided tape and poof! Also we need some foil plated decals for the spinner and three targets covered with mylar to protect them and add to this finished product... @tiltgraphics Possible? Someone able to contact them?

#42 2 years ago

Sorry wrong thread

2 weeks later
#43 2 years ago

Great news!

we are going to finish the production of the UFO around next week so we will pack it and ship it to little shop of games asap without waiting for the shield.
so if you place order just for the UFO you will get it really soon. sooner of what we expected!

the results are awesome! the metal plated looks insane and im super happy we did it! packing is awesome and the light looks fantastic!

the shield is still in production and will be ready next month and we will ship it asap!!!!

another great news is there is another awesome creation for Godzilla that i will share next week. this going to be another "small creation" like the UFO and the Shield and after that we will move to the big and bad ass creations that you can just imagine what they are going to be

we decide to keep the special price until little shop of games will get the items and will ship it

stay tuned and thank you very much

Image_20220110204228 (resized).jpgImage_20220110204228 (resized).jpg

#45 2 years ago

I think I see my preordered UFO front and 3rd from the left! LOL

Seriously though, can't wait for these, also pre-ordered the Mechagodzilla metal shield cover.

I appreciate all your efforts to this hobby and the artistic touch/sculpts that pinball machines deserve as an art piece in a collection and home!

1 week later
#46 2 years ago
Quoted from Zeusflurry:

I think I see my preordered UFO front and 3rd from the left! LOL
Seriously though, can't wait for these, also pre-ordered the Mechagodzilla metal shield cover.
I appreciate all your efforts to this hobby and the artistic touch/sculpts that pinball machines deserve as an art piece in a collection and home!

Thank you very much

#47 2 years ago

Hello guys. Lior is here

UFO packing just arrived!
if you already order from me in the past you know what is "packing" and if no i hope you will be surprised

its a weekend here so we will pack all ufo's on Sunday and we will ship them to Little shop of games next week!
shipping from me to LSOG takes between 2-10 days and thats mean you will get your UFO in February!

The results of the UFO with the metal colors is AWESOME. im looking on the photos of the prototype and im saying mehhhh.
you will LOVE IT! and i cant wait to get a rain of photos on your game

the Shield still in production and we will ship it by the end of next month. you will get yours around March

Important update about new orders of the UFO
we have under 60 pieces left! we will make 500 more around the end of 2022.
The pre order price is available until Little shop of games start shipping orders.
The pre order price will NOT be available on the next run!

Finally after a month of testing (over 400 games) our bridge is ready! we made over 10 designs and test it. its not easy to install but we are working on a good solution for it! we are now very happy with the results. its blending great on the games and its looks amazing!!!!
we will post photos and updates on the bridge very soon!

you can follow me on pinside or Instagram and see all updates before all others!

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

Thank you guys!

#48 2 years ago

Hello guys. Lior is here
UFO packing just arrived!
if you already order from me in the past you know what is "packing" and if no i hope you will be surprised
its a weekend here so we will pack all ufo's on Sunday and we will ship them to Little shop of games next week!
shipping from me to LSOG takes between 2-10 days and thats mean you will get your UFO in February!
The results of the UFO with the metal colors is AWESOME. im looking on the photos of the prototype and im saying mehhhh.
you will LOVE IT! and i cant wait to get a rain of photos on your game
the Shield still in production and we will ship it by the end of next month. you will get yours around March
Important update about new orders for the UFO
we have under 60 pieces left! we will make 500 more around the end of 2022.
The pre order price is available until Little shop of games start shipping orders.
The pre order price will NOT be available on the next run!
Finally after a month of testing (over 400 games) our bridge is ready! we made over 10 designs and test it. its not easy to install but we are working on a good solution for it! we are now very happy with the results. its blending great on the games and its looks amazing!!!!
we will post photos and updates on the bridge very soon!
you can follow me on pinside or Instagram and see all updates before all others!
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections
Thank you guys!

Can't wait to see the bridge! Is this the moving bridge for Prem/LE (hopefully) or the static one on the Pro?

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Can't wait to see the bridge! Is this the moving bridge for Prem/LE (hopefully) or the static one on the Pro?

yes for Premium and LE only. not for Pro

1 week later
#50 2 years ago

News?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.