AD350C7C-0D58-48E3-AC56-3EE9044337D2 (resized).png
10A49345-FD02-47DB-9702-3FA9139CB4EA (resized).jpeg
242BF249-14E6-4BFC-ACA5-35009EE4205F (resized).png
IMG_20220713_124652660 (resized).jpg
IMG_20221007_193938714 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220713_124600508 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230322_222037017 (resized).jpg
C3036E74-7957-4B5F-A7B3-4667533E6A6F (resized).jpeg
There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 1 year ago

Hello guys

Here is some production update.
all bridge molds are ready and we are casting them all right now. We almost finished casting all of them!
later we will do polish and testing and after painting and clear coating

about the 3 back buildings.
We are going to team up with some super talented guy from our community and we will do something super cool together.
im sculpting them right now and we will test the new version super soon

the main building for Premium and LE
i really recommend waiting. We are working on it very hard. There are many challenges and we are working on solutions.
We want to add some more features to the main building.

We will post some production photos soon!

if you have toy story i really recommend to check this thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story-4-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball

Thank you guys

1 week later
#152 1 year ago

Check out my new video showcasing the Art of Pinball's mods for the Premium and LE.

#153 1 year ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

Check out my new video showcasing the Art of Pinball's mods for the Premium and LE.

Thank you Alex!
looks great

#155 1 year ago

Hello guys

we finish to cast all bridges. we polish most of them and we sent 50% for metal plating and we got them back and they are AWESOME!!!!
we are adding the details and doing clear coat later. we will finish 250 pieces around the end of next week and we will ship them ASAP!

20220803170501 (resized).jpg20220803170501 (resized).jpg
20220803170453 (resized).jpg20220803170453 (resized).jpg

#156 1 year ago

Damn they look fantastic!!! Looks to be an awesome upgrade. You have done a fantastic job!

If only it wasn’t so damn expensive when shipping, VAT and taxes and customs fee are added on top. Will add up to more than 100$+ and then it gets to pricy. Wish there was some cheap way to get them through customs just as a gift.

#157 1 year ago
Quoted from Sehested:

Damn they look fantastic!!! Looks to be an awesome upgrade. You have done a fantastic job!
If only it wasn’t so damn expensive when shipping, VAT and taxes and customs fee are added on top. Will add up to more than 100$+ and then it gets to pricy. Wish there was some cheap way to get them through customs just as a gift.

Thank you very much. we have tax free for Europe. just contact Dave or Marshall at Little Shop Of Games and they will take care of it

#158 1 year ago

Working hard to finish the first run!
Adding details!
1660033510259 (resized).jpg1660033510259 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#159 1 year ago

We finally finish the production!!!!
we are waiting for the packing and we will start to ship them to LSOG next month!
you will get yours in order of when you place the order.

BTW WE ARE ALMOST SOLD OUT!

is it time to reveal the next creation for Godzilla?!

20220817160523 (resized).jpg20220817160523 (resized).jpg

#160 1 year ago

YES!

#161 1 year ago

Let's see your new creation, Lior!! Can't wait!

#162 1 year ago

Can you post some close up shots of the final version of the bridge?

#164 1 year ago

Are the buildings in the back up next?

#165 1 year ago
Quoted from Marangsanz:

Are the buildings in the back up next?

Yes!

#166 1 year ago

Pics pics pics

3 weeks later
#167 1 year ago

Hello guys!
we just finish to test and pack all of the bridge sets and DHL going to pick them up tomorrow.
LSOG should get it in 3-5 days and they will ship it direct to the customers.
The production piece looks much better in person and also the metal plating is really awesome!

we will share new creations to Godzilla next month!

Thank you

2 weeks later
#168 1 year ago

Hello liorillusion , can't wait to discover what you gonna up next !

#169 1 year ago

need help with the Bridge, looks like it needs to come completely off ? front 2 pieces are easy, but not the back

#170 1 year ago
Quoted from frenchman:

Hello liorillusion , can't wait to discover what you gonna up next !

We are moving to new studio. We will post progress next month.

Quoted from MJK-911:

need help with the Bridge, looks like it needs to come completely off ? front 2 pieces are easy, but not the back

How did you got one? Lsog didnt start to ship it
But send me pm i will send you the video

#171 1 year ago

I’am “Connected “ if you know what I mean?

EA959AE9-1B19-4CD1-BFBA-A7F8ED562C5E (resized).jpegEA959AE9-1B19-4CD1-BFBA-A7F8ED562C5E (resized).jpeg
#172 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

I’am “Connected “ if you know what I mean?
[quoted image]

Looks sweet, can't wait to get mine.

#173 1 year ago

You will definitely need a small shafted phillips screwdriver to get that back screw, magnetic helps also, The video is an excellent reference!! But be prepared to spend time, the back screw is the problem. You can do it Charlie Brown!!!!

#174 1 year ago

Alright guys! I just made a install video it was a bit of a challenge to get the back peice in but its doable! Keep Flippin!

#175 1 year ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

Alright guys! I just made a install video it was a bit of a challenge to get the back peice in but its doable! Keep Flippin!

great video and now I just need this mod to ship

#176 1 year ago
Quoted from DVDA:

great video and now I just need this mod to ship

I just received my shipping confirmation today, this is happening! Such another great looking mod from AOP, can't wait to install.

#177 1 year ago

Bridge arrived today, install was a bit tricky but doable. Absolutely loving it, great sculpt, great finish work as always. Looking forward to your next teaser for Godzilla. Keep up the great work!

IMG_20221007_193938714 (resized).jpgIMG_20221007_193938714 (resized).jpg
#178 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Bridge arrived today, install was a bit tricky but doable. Absolutely loving it, great sculpt, great finish work as always. Looking forward to your next teaser for Godzilla. Keep up the great work!
[quoted image]

Sweet looking bridge mod (AND Godzilla behind it)!

Just received an email from LSOP that my AOP Godzilla mods are on their way!

#179 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

[quoted image]

Thanks for the photo! Enjoy!
we moved to a new city and we also have holiday so its like a month without work.
we will post the next creation around the first of november

#180 1 year ago

Just received my Godzilla Bridge and Mechagodzilla mods. The larger of the two Mechagodzilla pieces did not fit right. The holes did not line up with the original. Anyone else have this issue? How was it resolved? I've reached out Little Shop of Games/Art of Pinball using the contact info on the website. Waiting for a reply.

#181 1 year ago
Quoted from mtopol01:

Just received my Godzilla Bridge and Mechagodzilla mods. The larger of the two Mechagodzilla pieces did not fit right. The holes did not line up with the original. Anyone else have this issue? How was it resolved? I've reached out Little Shop of Games/Art of Pinball using the contact info on the website. Waiting for a reply.

Hello. I havent got any email. Please send me pm here we will solve it or i can ship you exra one for free

#182 1 year ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Hello. I havent got any email. Please send me pm here we will solve it or i can ship you exra one for free

Thanks for the quick reply. Email sent.

#183 1 year ago

Just installed my bridge tonight.

liorillusion any timeframe on a scoop sign, thought I read a while back it was coming eventually, thanks.

20221017_001427.jpg20221017_001427.jpg20221016_205453.jpg20221016_205453.jpg20221016_205525.jpg20221016_205525.jpg
#184 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

[quoted image]

I like that Godzilla, where did you get it?

#185 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

I like that Godzilla, where did you get it?

That is the neca 1956 movie art poster version, I added some of my own custom paint.ebaay or Amazon

3 weeks later
#186 1 year ago

Hi there! Just installed the bridge mod, ran into a situation where the two halves are overlapping and not opening/closing smoothly...

20221111_164037 (resized).jpg20221111_164037 (resized).jpg
20221111_164059 (resized).jpg20221111_164059 (resized).jpg

Not sure how to adjust the halves to separate more... I thought I'd seen this issue before, but every key post in the GZ thread was about the magna grab plastic...

Any recommendations on how to move the two pieces apart?

#187 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Hi there! Just installed the bridge mod, ran into a situation where the two halves are overlapping and not opening/closing smoothly...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Not sure how to adjust the halves to separate more... I thought I'd seen this issue before, but every key post in the GZ thread was about the magna grab plastic...

I had this issue with the front of the bridge and my solution was to carefully use sand paper to file down the bridge at the point of contact until there was no overlap left. I did it on the back, nonvisible part of the bridge, had to uninstall and reinstall the front of the bridge a few times until I got it right. Now it works fine and you cannot see it.

#188 1 year ago

Perfect, thanks kindly!

#189 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek: Just installed the bridge mod, ran into a situation where the two halves are overlapping and not opening/closing smoothly...

Following!
I have similar. My ball track portion of bridge is not overlapping or hitting. But would like the fronts to align better (notice right half is slightly drooped) - reseated the screws a few times, looking for tips.
Some posts here have awesome alignments!

5A1A8666-53A1-44B4-B181-3EB900D7C8DA (resized).jpeg5A1A8666-53A1-44B4-B181-3EB900D7C8DA (resized).jpeg
#190 1 year ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I had to sand down the middle portion of the back right bridge for just this reason. It was the visible part of the bridge. A couple of dabs of gold and silver paint pens and you can’t tell unless you look very closely.

#191 1 year ago

Hello guys. Not need to sand anything!
Please watch the video. There is a adjustment for that on the left bracket

You can see in the photos that it got stuck not because of the sculpt. Only because the metal bracket

DO NOT SAND THE BRIDGE!

#192 1 year ago

Don’t put the screw in the back left corner, 1-it’s a bitch to get to, 2nd it allows the part to adjust itself during movement, Mine is still working perfectly with the 1 screw holding it.

#193 1 year ago

for those with perfect bridge sculpt alignment (post mod) -
is the left and right perfectly horizontal?

My left is very horizontal straight right now. for alignment in the middle, am trying to decide if the right needs to come "up" or if the left needs to go "down". (pic in post #189)

#194 1 year ago

Hello guys. Not need to sand anything!
Please watch the video. There is a adjustment for that on the left bracket
You can see in the photos that it got stuck not because of the sculpt. Only because the metal bracket
DO NOT SAND THE BRIDGE!

Tried that adjustment over and over. Didn’t work.

#195 1 year ago

Hello guys. It's my Birthday week!
We want to celebrate with our customers and to give a 10% - 30% on most of our stock items
we won't do any more discounts or any other cyber Monday or black Friday deals, JUST THIS ONE!
Limited to first 50 orders till November 26TH
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/black-friday-deals/

Black Friday 2022 (resized).jpgBlack Friday 2022 (resized).jpg

#196 1 year ago

Hello guys. It's my Birthday week!
We want to celebrate with our customers and to give a 10% - 30% on most of our stock items
we won't do any more discounts or any other cyber Monday or black Friday deals, JUST THIS ONE!
Limited to first 50 orders till November 26TH
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/black-friday-deals/
[quoted image]

Too bad I've bought everything already! Happy birthday!

#197 1 year ago
Quoted from mtopol01:

Thank you

#198 1 year ago
Quoted from mtopol01:

Me too pretty much. Would love to add a WoZ Haunted Forest Interactive Sign to my "paid for/waiting to ship" list though!

AND ... coincidentally, this is my birthday week as well!

Whad'ya say Lior - super extra special fellow birthday discount on your WoZ Plastic Covers? ?

#199 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Me too pretty much. Would love to add a WoZ Haunted Forest Interactive Sign to my "paid for/waiting to ship" list though!
AND ... coincidentally, this is my birthday week as well!
Whad'ya say Lior - super extra special fellow birthday discount on your WoZ Plastic Covers? ?

Lol i promise to end you a gift with the order

1 week later
#200 1 year ago

Hello guys
all bridge molds are ready and we are casting them all right now. We almost finished casting all of them!
later we will do polish and testing and after painting and clear coating
about the 3 back buildings.
We are going to team up with some super talented guy from our community and we will do something super cool together.
im sculpting them right now and we will test the new version super soon
the main building for Premium and LE
i really recommend waiting. We are working on it very hard. There are many challenges and we are working on solutions.
We want to add some more features to the main building.
We will post some production photos soon!
if you have toy story i really recommend to check this thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-toy-story-4-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball
Thank you guys

Any updates on the main building or three back buildings?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 2.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Chrome Candy

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.