AD350C7C-0D58-48E3-AC56-3EE9044337D2 (resized).png
10A49345-FD02-47DB-9702-3FA9139CB4EA (resized).jpeg
242BF249-14E6-4BFC-ACA5-35009EE4205F (resized).png
IMG_20220713_124652660 (resized).jpg
IMG_20221007_193938714 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220713_124600508 (resized).jpg
IMG_20230322_222037017 (resized).jpg
C3036E74-7957-4B5F-A7B3-4667533E6A6F (resized).jpeg
There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 2 years ago

you have updates on post #47
we will post more updates when we have news.
be patience, good things takes time

Thanks

#52 2 years ago
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gifezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
#53 2 years ago

My wallet hates you.

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from LordHelmet:

My wallet hates you.

Jurassic Park already ate my wallet.

#55 2 years ago

The bridge is amazing, once again nice work. I will definitely be getting in line as soon as these are available. Three for three on your Godzilla mods so far, can't wait to see what you do for the building.

#56 2 years ago

Damn you Lior

Why is your stuff so good???, can you put out some junk once in a while so I
Don't have to purchase it... J/k great job as usual...

#57 2 years ago

Interested in what you have for the bridge lior.

#58 2 years ago

Thank you very much guys
yes we are also working on a building that will fit pro and premium and LE. something very cleaver that will replace the whole building.
not just the top or few areas. ALL OF IT will be fully sculpted and also interactive! and also the whole buildings on the back of the game.

we cast the bridge and we are painting it right now. we will post photos soon and we will take orders after we ship the UFO

Next week we will share some very cool photos from the production!
you can follow me on pinside or Instagram and see all updates before all others!

https://www.instagram.com/lior_theartofpinball/

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/liorillusion/connections

Thank you guys!

#59 2 years ago

liorillusion these mods are insane. I’m still waiting for my premium, but when it comes I know where I’ll be going to deck it out. Really interested to see what you do with the bridge and buildings.

#60 2 years ago

Can't wait, Godzilla is arguably stern's best.

#61 2 years ago

Godzilla IS STERNS BEST... AND YOUR REPLACEMENT BUILDING WILL BE A GAME CHANGER! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT AND ORDER IT! I KNEW FROM THE BEGINNING, THE BUILDING FOR THE PREMIUM AND LE NEEDED TO BE REBUILT SO WE COULD ALL SEE WHAT STERN COULD HAVE HAD OUT OF THEIR FACTORY IF THEY'D JUST SPENT A BIT MORE ON PHYSICAL MODIFICATIONS THAT MADE THE THEMES COME TOGETHER MORE VS JUST USING FLAT PLASTICS FOR EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF THEME INTEGRATION IN THEIR GAMES! Their signs could have been three dimensional cad built signs rather than what they all were in a FLAT PLASTIC WITH A LED BOARD BEHIND THEM. THE BRIDGE MECH Is awesome by design but stern again used flat plastics to make the bridge appear to look like a bridge while just taking four flat plastic pieces cut to the shape of a bridge with artwork decals used to make thos flat plastics appear like a bridge... Then one spot stern spent a little more money on was the back pannel LOL THEY have made four vacuum formed building shaped pieces (basically four rectangles of thin plastic with decals on them again. They could have taken this a bit farther with custom sculpted building facades, but again they don't do stuff like that which if you remember games like dirty Harry of 1995 they had custom sculpted buildings and a gun mech! Stern gets enough money from their games that they could easily afford the vision sculpted pieces in all of their titles including a real pop bumper cap instead of another flat plastic with a mini dome plastic to try and make the pop look like a ufo! They could have made a great UFO pop bumper toy but nope! We loose out! Thanks LIOR YOU'VE DONE SO MUCH FOR ALL OF US STERN AND EVEN JJP OWNERS! MY JJP POTC THANKS YOU AS WELL AS MY JP MAY SOON THANK YOU, MY BUDDY HAS YOUR TREX HEAD AND I think once I see it in person I may make the jump but I've been contemplating just painting and clearing my T-REX FIRST TO SEE IF I CAN ADD TO MY STOCK T-REX FIRST.

#62 2 years ago

TL:DR

#63 2 years ago

Still no option to ship internationally from LSOG?

#64 2 years ago

So excited to see some more progress from lior, and my other two Favorite Mod creators I wont mention here but you three are 1000% my goto modification experts! We premium LE owners are Waiting with baited breath for the next Godzilla mod announcement!

#65 2 years ago

Tried to purchase mods from LSOG no shipping to Australia

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from Tastysirloin:

Tried to purchase mods from LSOG no shipping to Australia

Seen a few other sellers say something about USPS and other couriers not shipping to Australia currently due to Covid.

#67 2 years ago

Couldn't you just use a mail forwarding service in the US?

#68 2 years ago

Very cool pieces! Excellent detail!

#69 2 years ago

Hey guys. i was a little sick and now im on 2 weeks out of work but the studio is still rocking and working!
The UFO'S just arrived to LSOG. they will start to ship it asap and i cant wait to see photos from you guys

The bridge is ready and i will post it when im back. we already start production to save pre order time.

Australia shipping is now on hold because of USPS. we are working on solution and we will post update when we have it.

Thank you guys

#70 2 years ago

Love all the cool mods. Keep them coming.

#71 2 years ago

So I currently have two of your mods on order, love your work. Really looking forward to seeing some images of the bridge and of course the building. It has me wondering though have you given any thoughts to a mazer cannon mod for this title.

1 week later
#72 2 years ago

Any updates on the Saucer and Mechagodzilla metal target protector being shipped out? Ordered mine for LSoG but it still says PreOrder.

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Any updates on the Saucer and Mechagodzilla metal target protector being shipped out? Ordered mine for LSoG but it still says PreOrder.

Hello.
there is over 1000 orders to ship. Little Shop Of Games shipping the UFO right now and the shield later this month.
the UFO is not in stock item for now because all of the stock already sold. we are working now on another batch of 500 pieces and it will be in stock soon
if you orders yours you will get it this month
if you order both items you will get yours when the shield is ready so you can save on shipping

#74 2 years ago

Received my UFO yesterday and installed today. Looks awesome

6e6ae526d44adc39b9e113c2b1bb1541467499de (resized).jpg6e6ae526d44adc39b9e113c2b1bb1541467499de (resized).jpg
#75 2 years ago

Right? Carriage returns: The lost art.

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

Hello.
there is over 1000 orders to ship. Little Shop Of Games shipping the UFO right now and the shield later this month.
the UFO is not in stock item for now because all of the stock already sold. we are working now on another batch of 500 pieces and it will be in stock soon
if you order both items you will get yours when the shield is ready so you can save on shipping

Yep, bought both. They look awesome. Thanks for the update and I look fwd to giving you more money in the future !

#77 2 years ago

Are there any install directions for ufo?

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Are there any install directions for ufo?

It’s super easy remove the 2 screws holding the existing plastic/dome on. The top of the saucer is magnetically attached to the base. Separate them and you’ll see the screw holes to attach the UFO base, use the same screws you just removed. Attach UFO top back on and done.

#79 2 years ago

Hello.

Any updates on your bridge mod?

#80 2 years ago

Some interesting achievements!

And Mando easily had the coolest achievement images!

111484CC-C7F4-4DE2-97A6-D437D8E1588F (resized).png111484CC-C7F4-4DE2-97A6-D437D8E1588F (resized).png11E13C35-F9FC-4F6A-B539-5EB21BDDB4D1 (resized).png11E13C35-F9FC-4F6A-B539-5EB21BDDB4D1 (resized).pngE8EAFE75-FC3B-41AC-8579-6588D6F2F5BA (resized).pngE8EAFE75-FC3B-41AC-8579-6588D6F2F5BA (resized).pngF98C2BD0-2BA1-416F-9701-AC93F829D61B (resized).pngF98C2BD0-2BA1-416F-9701-AC93F829D61B (resized).png
#81 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Any updates on your bridge mod?

its ready. im not at work until next weekend so we will share it soon when we will start the production

#82 2 years ago

its ready. im not at work until next weekend so we will share it soon when we will start the production

Can’t wait to get all three mods from you.

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

It’s super easy remove the 2 screws holding the existing plastic/dome on. The top of the saucer is magnetically attached to the base. Separate them and you’ll see the screw holes to attach the UFO base, use the same screws you just removed. Attach UFO top back on and done.

Oops

375932F8-E52C-4353-B2E3-CB3025FFD378 (resized).jpeg375932F8-E52C-4353-B2E3-CB3025FFD378 (resized).jpeg
#84 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Oops
[quoted image]

And that's why we can't have nice things.

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Oops
[quoted image]

the bottom part doesn't suppose to pop out. if you use pressure its not good
if needed we will send you new UFO for free

#86 2 years ago

the bottom part doesn't suppose to pop out. if you use pressure its not good
if needed we will send you new UFO for free

User error. It wasn’t clear to me exactly which piece was magnetically attached so I started tugging on the wrong piece. A little krazy glue to reattach seemed to work fine. Beautiful piece!

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

And that's why we can't ALL have nice things.

Fixed…

#88 2 years ago
#89 2 years ago

Got my UFO looks great. We're they limited to 500 pieces ?

20220304_161837 (resized).jpg20220304_161837 (resized).jpg
#90 2 years ago
Quoted from addams40:

Got my UFO looks great. We're they limited to 500 pieces ?
[quoted image]

Thanks for the photo.
no its not limited edition.
Enjoy

#91 2 years ago

Thanks for the photo.
no its not limited edition.
Enjoy

I got mine the other day. Awesome work Lior!

#92 2 years ago

Yeah bridge MOD looks great can't wait to get one.

Scott

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from skooter710:

Yeah bridge MOD looks great can't wait to get one.
Scott

Where was it shown? I will scroll back I must have missed it.

#94 2 years ago

Got my saucer mod. Love it! Now waiting on my Mecha Armor! Any update on when that will ship?

#95 2 years ago

I also received my UFO today. I am truly blown away at the quality and craftsmanship of this piece. None of the pictures that I have seen of this really do it justice. Hell, it even feels good just holding it in your hand, now if only I had a machine to install it into. That day will get here eventually, in the meantime, any chance we see a teaser photo of what you're working on currently. Thanks again for such a great product, keep them coming.

#96 2 years ago

Are these UFOs limited edition? Trying to hold out for HookedonPinball before deciding which UFO to grab.

#97 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Are these UFOs limited edition? Trying to hold out for HookedonPinball before deciding which UFO to grab.

Lior post above (#90) that they are not limited edition.

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Lior post above (#90) that they are not limited edition.

Doesn’t seem right to promote as “exclusive run of 500 units worldwide” but not be limited. Exclusive means restricted or limited. Glad that it will be available to everyone but should be clear upfront, especially when at a premium price.

#99 2 years ago

Technically everything is limited. It is only limited to the number made, and whether or not all are sold or not.

1 week later
#100 2 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Doesn’t seem right to promote as “exclusive run of 500 units worldwide” but not be limited. Exclusive means restricted or limited. Glad that it will be available to everyone but should be clear upfront, especially when at a premium price.

Lol… what does “exclusive run of 500” even mean if it’s not limited to 500 total ever made?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 16.00
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 230 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-sculpted-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball/page/2?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.