(Topic ID: 320081)

Stern GODZILLA Pro brand new $4949.10! New In Box!

By toddtuckey

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

19770 (resized).jpg
BB482737-FBB4-4FED-8704-74A173423EF6 (resized).png
6BD606FE-E272-46BB-BC31-591ED44E6287 (resized).png
#1 1 year ago

A customer called me all upset and demanded to know why a Pro Godzilla was $6799 from us when he can get new ones for $4949.10 (I think the 10 cents is a nice touch!)
SO how about all of you look at all the grand deals here...including an original Williams Medieval Madness for under $7000 restored! Get your credit cards ready!! This place even has "Testimonies" too!
Todd

pinballmachinecenter.com/product/godzilla-pro-pinball-machine/

#2 1 year ago

Oh boy, i hope you at least tried to tell them its a scam website.

#3 1 year ago

Todd - you should know better.

Anyone who has been around for any time knows this is a scam. But those new to the hobby may see your post and not realize that.

#4 1 year ago

But they have testimonials from all over the world

6BD606FE-E272-46BB-BC31-591ED44E6287 (resized).png6BD606FE-E272-46BB-BC31-591ED44E6287 (resized).pngBB482737-FBB4-4FED-8704-74A173423EF6 (resized).pngBB482737-FBB4-4FED-8704-74A173423EF6 (resized).png
#5 1 year ago

That website is very well put together (except for the 3 different addresses listed ..)

I bet it sucks in a bunch of people.

Someone over in the States with a burner phone, give them a call on the 802 number listed and see what they have to say ….

rd

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Todd - you should know better.
Anyone who has been around for any time knows this is a scam. But those new to the hobby may see your post and not realize that.

You don’t think that’s exactly why he posted this along with the link?

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

A customer called me all upset and demanded to know why a Pro Godzilla was $6799 from us when he can get new ones for $4949.10 (I think the 10 cents is a nice touch!)
SO how about all of you look at all the grand deals here...including an original Williams Medieval Madness for under $7000 restored! Get your credit cards ready!! This place even has "Testimonies" too!
Todd
pinballmachinecenter.com/product/godzilla-pro-pinball-machine/

Feel free to let customers know there is a running list of known scam websites here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-scam-game-seller-websites/

#8 1 year ago

What’s more upsetting to me is that Aerosmith is $3k more than Godzilla.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from mrSATURN2012:

What’s more upsetting to me is that Aerosmith is $3k more than Godzilla.

Godzilla didn't sell nearly as many albums

#10 1 year ago

It's funny "Dennis R" works at a car dealer in Ohio but lives in Nevada. That's one hell of a commute

#11 1 year ago

Gotta Love that this is left visible at the bottom:
pinball machines for sale, pinball machines for sale near me, used pinball machines used pinball machines for sale, used pinball machines for sale near me, pinball machine parts for sale, pinball machine store, stern pinball machines, stern pinball machines for saleused stern pinball machines, used stern pinball machines for sale, houdini pinball machine for sale, cheap pinball machines, cheap pinball machines for sale, coin operated machines, coin operated pinball machines, bally pinball machines, bally pinball machines for sale, used bally pinball machines, used bally pinball machines for sale, em pinball machines for sale, EM pinball machines, arcades, william pinball machines, william pinball machines for sale, used william pinball machines, used william pinball machines for sale, addams family gold, addams family pinball machine for sale, used addams family pinball machine for sale, medieval madness pinball machine for sale, hotwheels pinball machine for sale, potc pinball machine, pirate of the carrebean pinball machine for sale, flippers à vendre, flippers à vendre à proximité, flippers d’occasion, flippers d’occasion à vendre, flippers d’occasion à vendre près de chez moi, pièces de flipper à vendre, magasin de flipper, flipper in vendita, flipper in vendita vicino a me, flipper usati, flipper usati in vendita, flipper usati in vendita nella mia zona, parti di flipper in vendita, negozio di flipper, máquinas de pinball para la venta, máquinas de pinball a la venta cerca de mí, máquinas de pinball usadas, máquinas de pinball usadas a la venta, máquinas de pinball usadas a la venta cerca de mí, piezas de la máquina de, pinball

#12 1 year ago
19770 (resized).jpg19770 (resized).jpg
#13 1 year ago

I dont know why everyone thinks this is a scam. The man on the phone was nice. He sold me an extended car warranty and said, "You can pay for your Godzilla in Google Play cards".

Sounds like a win/win lol

#14 1 year ago

I like the "testimonies"..... Patrick from Austria (Patrick is apparently a popular Austrian name these days. I also like the Denis from USA.... especially the Russian spelling.

#15 1 year ago

Even if you miss the sale price it's still only $5499.00

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

That website is very well put together (except for the 3 different addresses listed ..)
I bet it sucks in a bunch of people.
Someone over in the States with a burner phone, give them a call on the 802 number listed and see what they have to say ….
rd

Pro Tip: dial *67 before calling scammers. It'll block your called ID. I've called scammers hundreds of times doing this to harass them.

And 802 is the area code for Vermont - yes, the whole state. Maybe it'll be a local call for me!

#17 1 year ago

These sites look semi-legit because they are clones of "The Pinball Company" with doctored prices. I even see "The Pinball Company" mentioned in one of those testimonials.

Maybe their site is structured such that it is easy to suck down all of the pages and clone it.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Maybe their site is structured such that it is easy to suck down all of the pages and clone it.

This is for sure what these scammers are doing. Sad to think how many are falling for crap like this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-pro-brand-new-494910-new-in-box-tnt-amusements and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.