IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zauxier.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7625 2 years ago

Just put in an order for the Pro today! Going to be my first NIB game, and I'm supposedly in for the March run, CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!

I think it'll actually sink in once I get the call with a notification that delivery is on the way! Woooooooooooooo

#7755 2 years ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

JACKPOTTO!!! I’d only played the Pro until mine arrived today (Premium). OMFG what an amazing game. I’ve heard other games described as flowy but this surely is the new benchmark. Here is baby Godzilla emerging from my car
[quoted image]

Amazing picture and congratulations! I can't wait to see that art in person.

Looks like you have a Subaru Forester? I have an Outback, and have read that most pins won't fit in it, but haven't actually tried yet.

#7802 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Huge update, wow
Awesome work team Godzilla !
Appreciate the ease of internet connectivity for code update.
Guessing file will be close to 6 gigs by the time we hit 1.0.
Wild ![quoted image][quoted image]

Yea, 6GBs certainly seems like alot, but it's gotta vary greatly between pins with all the assets, right?

Anyone know what total availabile storage space within the latest SPIKE pins is?

#7835 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Added a few items to the greatest pin ever today.
tdiddy Tesla Towers, Art Blades, and a Shaker motor. I gotta say, I didn’t think I could love this pin any more, but man was I wrong. Keeps getting better. The Official Stern blades are nice quality. Diddy’s towers are super cool, and add a nice touch of blue color up in that corner. Love how he tied into the spinner to make em light. The shaker motor surprised me and is integrated very well into this pin.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those Art Blades do look super cool, I think I'm going to put in an order to have them ready for when my pro arrives. I'm also going to grab a shaker motor while I'm at it.

Does anyone know the difference between these two versions up on Pinball Life? They appear like they'll both fit, but one is $10 cheaper that the other?

https://www.pinballlife.com/shaker-motor-kit-rev-c-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-games.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-factory-authorized-shaker-motor-kit-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-games.html

Guessing the first one (Rev C) is just fine?

#7985 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

So what have we decided are the must have mods for a pro? I’m in the March order but already have a bridge, a mechzilla, a UFO, and some Tesla coils. And a shaker motor. I’ll probably do Invisiglass. What else?

I'm in for March Pro as well (Can't freaking wait!). The only things I've purchased so far is a shaker motor and art blades, both from Pinball Life.

The other thing I'm considering is some replacement backbox speakers and a cabinet speaker, as I've heard it's a worthy upgrade from the stock stuff.

#8021 2 years ago

Just got my art blades in the mail yesterday from Pinball Life.

These are the official Stern Release versions and I can say they appear to be very high quality. It's a thicker material, and the printing on it is very nice. Hole punch outs for screw holes as well.

Can't wait to get em on my pro,as soon as it arrives next month! (fingers crossed)

#8108 2 years ago
Quoted from addams40:

Blocks your outline. No good

Agreed. I mean, do what you want with your machine, but that fundamentally changes how the game is played

#8116 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

as shown in the pictures and from 100% personal play, it does not block the view of the top of the outlane, and does not impact the ability to nudge, etc, in any single way. there's zero impact on game play.

My bad. When looking at the picture, I thought it was completely blocking the right out lane. Very cool looking mod!

#8150 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Naw, wouldn't be any different. I just meant in general, its real nice to do it without PF in
p.s. - I also swap out the cheap assed speaker in cab and hit both a same time.

Curious what you replaced the cabinet speaker with? I've been reading up in this thread, and others, and the CS5 set from Kicker sounds like the best pick for the backbox pair, but I'm interested to hear what's recommended for the 8inch downfiring speaker?

#8273 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Was just told by my distributor that they are 2 weeks behind, but godzilla is being done before avengers, so end of the month for my pro.

I'm also in for a Pro in March.

If I remember, when talking to my distributor, he was mentioning premiums were available a few months after the pro. Who know of this will hold up, but maybe some good news for us pro hopefuls?

#8279 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Fingers crossed we are getting close!
It's killing me to keep reading this thread and waiting since pre-reveal for my Premium.
Can't wait to get it and start learning it!

SAME! I'm only in the run for a Pro in March, and I still find myself checking email multiple times a day.

#8347 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

only a little bit... (wife knew i was basically guaranteed to buy it once it was rumored):
[quoted image]

Amazing collection!

This has honestly been one of the most surprising things to me regarding this pin. Soooo many mentions of how no-one cares for the theme, I just don't get it? Sure the movies are ridiculous and very much outdated, but how freaking cool are they?!?

I know I'm likely in the minority here, but on theme alone this sells me over Star Wars, Avengers, and (insert rock band name here)

#8390 2 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Thank you guys! Really enjoyed recording it. It blew me away his attention to every detail of the game but that probably explains why it came out so great.

Absolutely fantastic listen. This should be required for all owners/wanna be owners of GZ.

#8508 2 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Any distributors with a Godzilla LE they would like to sell at market price? Please PM me.

Haha, doesn't hurt to ask right?

1 week later
#8730 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Looking for the Mod where their is a plastic that fits on top of building and helps ensure balls don't go SDTM

Try to connect with "Hurry Up Pinball" he makes a mod for this, and also has a fantastic YouTube channel for streams and other fixes, tutorials. Really enjoyable stuff.

Not sure if they're still available, but the link below is probably what you're looking for.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1368-hurryuppinball/05681-godzilla-prem-le-building-mod-multi-ball-sdtm-fix

#8840 2 years ago

Oh yeaaaaa baby. This makes the almost impossible wait for my "March" Pro EVEN MORE IMPOSSIBLE.

#9007 2 years ago

If you are simply looking to upgrade the speakers, I highly recommend visiting this thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/improving-sound-quality-the-diy-route/page/9#post-6848607

There's lots of love in here for the Kicker 5.25inch speakers. I will certainly have my eye on them when GZ arrives next week.

#9168 1 year ago

Something has arrived!!!

I'm thinking of removing the playfield and glass to make it easier on me and the wife to move it downstairs to its proper location.

Good idea, bad idea? Best to wait until someone can come over to help with it still wrapped up?

PXL_20220401_185631736 (resized).jpgPXL_20220401_185631736 (resized).jpg
#9171 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You don’t have a hand truck/dolly?

Negative. That would've been my first go to.

We carried it inside just fine, but going downstairs (me backwards) will obviously be more challenging.

#9174 1 year ago
Quoted from KJL:

I wouldn’t do that because it would impact your warranty. I would set it up where it is and play it till someone comes to help.
But if you don’t have a dolly with stair treads you need one along with shrink wrap and moving blankets. Harbor Freight has cheap ones

Shoot, I didn't realize removing the playfield would void the warranty?!?

It was something I was looking to do anyways in order to make installing the side art blades easier, but maybe I'll have to figure out a different way to do that as well.

#9197 1 year ago

I appreciate all the feedback on my pins journey down to its final spot. I'm happy to report that it made it all in one piece (well, three actually) and is now getting updated before it's first game!

I will ABSOLUTELY be investing in a dolly next time. Would be happy to pay for the nicer version too...I can see this NIB thing becoming quite the ritual. Wahoo!

16488641789458014691310371177537 (resized).jpg16488641789458014691310371177537 (resized).jpgPXL_20220401_211352612 (resized).jpgPXL_20220401_211352612 (resized).jpgPXL_20220401_213623582 (resized).jpgPXL_20220401_213623582 (resized).jpg
#9237 1 year ago

Was perusing Ebay this morning looking for figures for my Pro. Came across this guy. ebay.com link: Bandai Movie Monster 6 Hedorah 50th Anniversary Godzilla vs Hedorah In Stock

Have to say I'm tempted to get ole Smogster.

Screenshot_20220403-095334~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220403-095334~2 (resized).png
#9245 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

91.00 seems high for GZ toy and it looks blocky. Still on the hunt for the Godzilla action figure for my GZ Pro. Any help appreciated.

I've recently searched for "Godzilla 6inch" on Ebay and there's plenty to choose from. Lots of Toho designs too, for around $20 shipped.

#9391 1 year ago

Curious what you all have set for your Shaker Motor setting in menu? When I installed it, I didn't touch the setting, but just noticed that it was set to "Maximum"? I turned it down to "Moderate" in hopes that it will fix some of the rattle in the cabinet.

Any ideas on this? Does the setting just change the frequency, or does it also impact the strength/intensity of the motor?

#9468 1 year ago
Quoted from Av8:

GZ enhanced. Mounting pics. Ebay. 18 bucks.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome! That's what I'm hoping to do with my Pro. Any chance you still have the ebay link handy?

#9471 1 year ago
Quoted from TonyVrd:

Same paint texture but a little darker then the legs, lockdown bar, and back box hinges.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hot damn. I'm not one for liking the side rails, power coat, hinge mods, etc...but that looks so damn good. The gold somehow really fits in with the exaggerated colors of the game.

1 week later
#9835 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Go into settings and decrease the ball launch. I set mine so it hits near, but not behind, the upper flipper most every time.

Curious what power you have yours set to? I know setup angles and playfield pitch will make this vary, just curious so I can have a starting place.

#9869 1 year ago
Quoted from OutlawTorn304:

Same here and its aggravating as hell. If someone has found a power adjustment for the auto launch that works, please share. As far as the ramp shots go, that's just part of it. Make sure you are getting a clean shot with ample ass behind the ball.

We discussed this a bit ago yesterday on the thread. One recommendation was 122 for the auto launch, but I found mine is closer to 120. Regardless, dialing it down made it so the balls wouldn't just slam into the right side of the magnet.

#9965 1 year ago

Alright, feeling a little vulnerable this Friday...

According to Stern Insider, my average score on my GZ Pro is 104,963,657. This is after about 120(ish) games on the machine, but I certainly feel I could be doing better. My high score is around 640M.

Curious if others are willing to share what theirs is? I have the game setup with default settings (EBs, outlanes, feature specific settings, etc.), but have really been flirting with easing things up. I don't want to move the outlane posts (feels like cheating), but at the same time I don't feel like I'm even scratching the surface of this game yet.

Maybe I just need to chill out, and realize I'm not going to blow it up, three weeks into ownership. I mean, this is what makes a HUO game awesome, right?!?

#9983 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

My average after 225 games played is 291,627,215 but honestly I wouldn't worry so much about your average score, it's all about the outlier games when you do everything right. One thing to note, these plays are all location plays, if I had the machine in my basement my average would be way lower due to lots of (bad habit) game restarts.
Interesting fact: It looks as though I've scored over 65 Billion points on this game all combined.

Dear lord, you've put on 225 location olaye

Quoted from shaub:

My average after 225 games played is 291,627,215 but honestly I wouldn't worry so much about your average score, it's all about the outlier games when you do everything right. One thing to note, these plays are all location plays, if I had the machine in my basement my average would be way lower due to lots of (bad habit) game restarts.
Interesting fact: It looks as though I've scored over 65 Billion points on this game all combined.

Dear LORD, that's an impressive amount of games to have on a location Godzilla! Seems like there's some great scores in there as well.

I really appreciate the lively discussion on this. I'm going to keep dialing in the shots, and work better with the setup I currently have. I also turned off the ability to restart a game, so that probably adds to the frustration after a 10M ball one. However, it certainly makes the next game that much more exciting to start.

1 week later
#10161 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I had a killer game last night. Played for over an hour, and Godzilla controlled all cities. First time at Planet X. Loved the animations! Only got past the Tank battles before losing Planet X. Then as mentioned above, there was really nothing to do in the cities.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Incredible game! Can't imagine playing a single game for almost an hour.

What was your GC prior to that score?

#10253 1 year ago
Quoted from Prophet:

On Godzilla I pulled the playfield out, It made install zero worry for me.

Same, it's VERY easy to pull out the playfield as well. Jack Danger on Dead Flip has a great YouTube video detailing how to pull out a spike playfield.

Made it stupid easy to install the side art and shaker motor for me.

#10293 1 year ago

While I'm admittedly not the biggest fan of working from home (I know I'm in the minority here) - I gotta say that getting 2 games in before the workday starts is a MAJOR perk. Had a great 2nd game today after getting 3 EBs for the first time, and setting a new GC, 645M. I even tilted during the King Gidorrah battle, which could've been some massive points.

Now seeing there's new code just makes me that much more excited to get another few games in tonight!

#10317 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

From the release notes: "Godzilla Powerup - Level 5 and above are only available after qualifiying Terror of Mechagodzilla from Mechagodzilla Multiball Super Jackpot"
I only played two games on it so far and I got the super before collecting Level 4, but based on the way it reads it seems like there's no Level 5 collect unless you have the super.

So...question remains...when getting the super before level 4, are you able to get to Terror of Mechagodzilla, or no?

#10320 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Yes. I got my super (actually 2 supers) after level 2 and then had to earn my way to level 5 which lit the building to start it.

Son of a...

#10379 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Finally got to and made some progress with Terror of Mechanogodizilla:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1477111564

Hell yea! Great video and great score! Thanks for sharing your collection on twitch.

#10392 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

I'm aiming to replace my upper left flipper in the most straightforward way to see if that resolves the issues I have with intermittent weak flip floppiness.
Quick question before I buy things I don't need: To cover all as many bases as possible, do I need to purchase both this full left flipper assembly (https://www.pinballlife.com/full-left-flipper-assembly-for-modern-stern-machines-from-012001-to-present.html) AND this flipper rebuild kit (https://www.pinballlife.com/new-style-flipper-rebuild-kit-left-and-right-flippers-for-sternsega.html)?
Probably a dumb question since looking at the two items, the parts are different. But as someone still trying to learn to understand this stuff, better safe than sorry.

This is probably obvious...but.

One thing I've noticed that is making a substantial difference in me being able to hit the loops is to not hold in the left flipper button at all when flipping. Hit it full strength, but do absolutely no holding of the button.

Seems to make the flipper hit harder by the time the ball travels around back to the upper left shot. I'm guessing this is related to the EOS switch, but definitely helps when I'm thinking about it consciously when trying for consistent loops.

#10397 1 year ago

How about just replacing the switch-related stuff? I promise I'm not just a guy who doesn't know how to hit a loop shot and is falsely interpreting that as the flipper crapping out from time to time with a weak half flip down the right outlane. My loop high for a game is 101 and consecutive is 16. So there's something with the hardware going on I haven't been able to fix with the appreciated advice I've received here about leaf switches and EOS and such. Glad to not replace the entire flipper assembly or whatever else. But I want to replace something because I'm not succeeding in tweaking my way out of whatever is going on.

16 consecutive loops?!? Dear lord I'm terrible...

I never try to shoot it over and over, for fear of draining, but my high is 4.

#10514 1 year ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

Lol, no, you need to shoot the sarcophagus.

tenor (resized).pngtenor (resized).png
#10554 1 year ago

Does anyone know if the saucer extra ball qualifier changed in the latest update?

I played around 6-7 games tonight, and was just jamming on the saucer. Feel like I should've got at least one, but nothing!

#10571 1 year ago

I've had similar issues with the lightning, but I think I actually enjoy it. Hitting the destruction jackpot and then needing to trap up right away when the lights cutout is a fun moment.

The strobe effect you sometimes get as well is EXCELLENT,especially with all other room lights off. I'm guessing that's related to the Maser Cannon?

#10711 1 year ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Last night I hit a new high score: 811m.
I know I'm low compared to many. So that's my question..
What's your high score?

654M, so you got me beat!

#10787 1 year ago
Quoted from ZAuxier:

654M, so you got me beat!

Well...not 24hrs after posting this I just destroyed my previous GC and set a new one with 1.2B!!!

I WAS FEELIN IT! Hit two super secret skill shots back to back, started Rampage for the first time, collected a 50M+ destruction jackpot, controlled multiple cities, what a game!!!

I think I'm around 220 plays on my Pro, so I'm definitely excited to see where the journey goes from here. I guess Planet X and Terror are next on my list. WOOOOOOOOOOOO

PXL_20220520_022357143 (resized).jpgPXL_20220520_022357143 (resized).jpg

#10791 1 year ago
Quoted from golfergordy:

Yes, I guess you could try unscrewing the post after removing the nut & washer. I pounded mine out with a hammer w/o any problem. Maybe I was just lucky?

I would 100% unscrew it. Not sure why we're suggesting pounding it out with a hammer?

Once you take the washer out it's as simple as that. Just make sure you have a wrench or socket driver holding the one side while you unscrew the other.

#10802 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Because it works?

From what I remember, those posts are threaded?

I'm sure it'll work, but don't you risk damaging or chipping the playfield if you pound it up from the bottom?

1 week later
#10992 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

For those interested, I've just announced a new GZ mod
Godzilla "Tokyo Neon" sign mod
Thanks!

Holy shit, this looks awesome. I am typically not a mod guy, but this looks great! Awesome job.

#11052 1 year ago

Monster Zero achieved, with a WHOOPING 36million to boot! There's just soooo much to this game, and still more to come as well? Unreal.

I'm starting to think more and more that getting this game as my first NIB was almost a mistake. I can't see myself letting this go anytime soon, but also can't see how anything else I would pick up could take any significant time away from it?!?

I know I am preaching to the choir here, but what other game would top this for all of you? Attack From Mars may be the one for me, but the depth and number of shots in GZ is just insane!

#11055 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nothing could top GOT and TWD for me. This game is great though!!

I still need to play TWD, but you're definitely not the only one who I've heard singing it's praises.

I have yet to see it anywhere on location here in Minneapolis.

#11072 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

For flat out flow and comboing shots - I currently think AIQ Premium is a better shooter. Code depth is also comparable to Godzilla, but Godzilla is a more complete game in my opinion with better theme integration, call outs and music.
If you are staying with newer NIB offerings, Deadpool is also great. All around complete game similar to Godzilla in that respect with humor added in. Not quite as deep, but still deep.

I can't even count the number of times I've heard people sing Deadpool's praises. The layout does absolutely seem fantastic, but I could simply care less about the theme.

Elvira is a game that I've really had my eye on, the code just looks bonkers. I know orders for it are very difficult to come by though, and price is definitely a consideration with it as well.

#11089 1 year ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

The three musketeers of pure fun.
[quoted image]

Holy shit...very jealous

#11198 1 year ago

Feeling philosophical on a Friday...

Wondering if there comes a point in Pinball ownership where a game just "clicks"? So far, I've owned both JP (Data East) and Godzilla (Pro) and it's happened to me with each machine.

Prior to last week, my average game on Godzilla was right around the 100M mark - usually lasting around 5mins total. Since then, I've probably played 7-8 games or so, and don't think I've gotten a score below 800M. I am consistently getting EBs, Rampage (which I never got to previously), Saucer Attack MB (which I never got to previously), Monster Zero (new to 0.96), and have set 3 GCs within this time period. I'm starting to get to the point where I actually need to set aside at least 20mins if I am even thinking about starting a game. It's an absolutely incredible feeling, I can't drain!

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?

#11303 1 year ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Sorry if this has already been posted. On the pro, does everyone’s inner left loop have this bracket hanging over the ball guide? The premium definitely doesn’t
[quoted image]

My Pro absolutely has this bracket. Mine was built in late March of this year.

2 weeks later
#11990 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

The shaker on my machine squeaks. I've tried spraying dry lube (PTFE) on/around the arms. That seems to take care of the squeak for several games, but then it slowly returns. I quick search in this thread has turned up different but somewhat similar suggestions, like using Super Lube synthetic grease or 3-in-one oil. I'm leaning towards using the Super Lube as I think the grease would last longer than what I had used in spray form, but it may be more difficult to get into those hard to reach areas (where the arm enters the motor housing). Has anyone gone this route using Super Lube with long-term success?

Having very similar issues with mine...looking forward to hearing of a solution.

1 week later
#12384 1 year ago

Shoutout to Flaco for coming by tonight and sorting out my center spinner problem and maybe a couple other niggling issues. Set three new "champion" scores on the first game after. Leaderboards can start getting nervous if we sort out the remaining problems.
I'll post some of our findings tomorrow for people who have been dealing with similar problems to check.

Awesome news! Curious what the fix for the spinner was?

1 week later
#12679 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Standard adjustment #92. Someone suggested 10% as the setting, haven't tried it yet.

I have mine set to 2%. Works perfect.

While your adjusting, bring down the trough eject power as well, no need for it to be as high as it's set.

2 months later
#15363 1 year ago

DeadFlip just posted a fantastic video of Keith and Rick playing 1.0 code on his premium machine.

Keith absolutely destroys the game! I've certainly never seen jackpot or destruction values even close to this on my Pro. KOTM spoilers too. I avoided them, but it should be around the 75min mark. Enjoy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 35.00
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods
Toys/Add-ons
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plattsburgh, NY
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
17,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zauxier.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=zauxier and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.