Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizzardrob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#487 2 years ago

best art blades so far!

2 weeks later
#2000 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I put a 1/4" wide x 1/4 tall x 1/8" thick triangle, it scatters real good. And no, the metal will not hurt the balls, they travel 1 inch. Although a nice 3d printed piece will be a better option I think
[quoted image]

I get it but even if all 3 balls go SDTM on start of MB, there will be a ball save dealing with this. Isn't this a cool effect to drain all bals at start of multiball... maybe intended that way

2 weeks later
#3295 2 years ago

I think the Gameplay is not affected much. What i highly dislike about PF protectors is the different tactical feedback of the rolling ball on wood. This is the main reason i avoid these. I dont mind however a slight resell value decrease.

#3307 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

you are in trouble if the ball is rolling around on wood. Ball is meant to roll around on top of the clear. If you look after your machines, the ball should be rolling around on wax. You can put the same wax on a playfield protector if you wish.

Nah, hate that clear, first thing i remove

1 week later
#3787 2 years ago

Hey there, i just setup my Premium today. What a game!

Great so far and i just try to get the rules a bit. Animations, Sound, Flow just Wow. Very impressive!

But i also have my first issue. The first few games worked good and after a building hit, the magnet came on and did its magic routing the ball around. I am on Software v. 0.81.

After a couple of games the "building hit opto" does not register properly! Ball into the building does not activate magnet anymore. Ball goes STDM instead. First i thougt the magnet is off. But it is clearly the opto not registering on straight balls into the building.

In switch test mode i can repeat that. Fast balls straight into building do not actuate the opto, however i can interrupt the opto beam by holding my finger in the building entry. A rattling ball to the entry sides also seems to actuate the opto more often.

What could i look for here? Thank you!

#3791 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

I wonder if it's similar to issues JP had on the outer orbit where fast or slightly airborne balls wouldn't block enough of the opto signal. The workarounds on JP were taping over the lower part of the opto emitter hole, or putting in washers as spacers to lower the emitter under the PF.

Quoted from PinMonk:

The opto should be on a bracket you can remove from the underside of the playfield. First, try re-aligning the opto pair by shifting the bracket a little. Something may be impeding the beam.
If that's NOT the case, sometimes optos have a hard time catching fast balls. Pull down the bracket from under the playfield and cover the bottom half of the opto with black electrical tape. Reinstall and try that.

Cool thank you for your fast reply. That sounds like some good ideas. I'll try that. Do i need to tape both sides or only the emitting diode? And which one is what?

#3821 2 years ago

So, good news is that this is definitely going in the right direction, its not the magnet or anything. I played around taping the holes on the bracket. Lower half did not help. Taping the vertical front half was getting better.

Right now i taped around left bracket hole leaving a relatively small hole open. Plus taping half right hole. This makes the switch work often but still not very consistent, fast balls still do not close opto!

The reason i did not tape the diods directly yet is that the bracket holding both diods can only be removed by removing the building first, and i have to admit i fear doing that. In addition it seems like a lot of work step by step because for each increment of taping i would have to reinstall the building for testing with gameplay...

Are you having consistent switch hits with that opto? I played a pro and it really worked everytime without an issue no matter how fast the ball was

#3947 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Pretty sure if you lose a battle with a monster you lose the city. But you can still fight the monster again in a different city. The code itself feels very wide (on the surface) as opposed to deep...at least from the amount of time I have played. So you can stack certain modes together. There are quite a few multi ball modes...more than I thought originally.

I think its the other way, once you chose a monster that is fixed to that city. If you loose, the city goes to the monster, however after draining you could continue your progress by fighting that monster in that city again. If you chose to change the city you permanently loose that other city but can fight a different tier 1 battle in the new city...

I think this part is quite deep and huge, and still has alot to come with code updates. Dont know how that raid, tanks, bridge, power concept is for each city... seems a little repetitive to do the exact same 4 modes in each city???

#3950 2 years ago

I just read in the tiltforum rules:

You can only play one of each of the Monster Monitor features per City. You must Change City to re-qualify and start these features.

I did not know that... makes sense

#4067 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Check out this gameplay video.
Karl does a great job at explaining the ruleset and strategy approach to the game. So much fun to watch him blow up it up.

How cool is that 01:09:00
Karl hits the left ramp to collect the 5th train. The ball travels just long enough through corkscrew wireframe to let the building drop one floor to allow smooth supertrains via right ramp just perfectly in time. Coincidence? I dont think so. Wow

#4171 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd try re-imaging the SD card. The images and utility are on Stern's site here:
https://sternpinball.com/support/sd-cards/
The cheap SD cards Stern uses can cause all sorts of weird behavior if they partially fail. If you have a DIFFERENT class 10 compatible SD card to image, even better, since the card itself may be flaky.
If that doesn't take care of it, then diagnostic time.
The SD card is in the upper right of the CPU board in the backbox. You press to click-release it. You can see it just sticking out in the picture here...
[quoted image]

What is the micro sd card in the middle below the cpu cooler for?

1 week later
#4876 2 years ago

What does that adjustment do?

added "RAMPAGE EXTRA BALL SHOT BOOST" default: 5, min: 1, max: 10

#4913 2 years ago

Wow what a great game this is. I cannot stop playing that thing. The 0.85 update is impressive. So much fine tuning and really thought through adaptions already. Optimizing saucer attack and introducing Wallop ball saver is just great.

I LOVE going for double saucer attack with an alley pass. So rewarding. I love going for super trains. I love tesla strike. The risk/reward thinking is over the top on Godzilla. Flow is unbelievable. I dont really know what to critisize... such an outstanding masterpiece

I am really excited for software updates. What about oxygen destroyer? So much to come yet already crazy impressive

#4970 2 years ago
Quoted from Birdhops:

Anybody having trouble with right ramp not reading made shot each time…sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t…any tips on checking octo’s?
Thanks!

Sounds exactly like my issue with the building opto. It did not always register fast balls, it got worse quickly and stopped registering at all in game. In switch test i was able to register the opto mostly bit also got worse... i tried taping it like sigested here, didnt help.

I changed the receiver with a new one and everything was fine, catching every ball no matter how fast it is.

#5104 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I just had a killer game on my LE. Godzilla controlled all 4 cities and did Saucer Multiball twice among other things. My hands are still shaking a bit.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Saucer Attack Multiball can only be played once per game.

#5172 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Im not sure why super trains can't be added to the pro with tweaked rules due to having to alternate ramps. Its simple coding at little to no cost to give it to the pro owners.

I agree, i would even keep it as is. A right ramp shot returned to the right flipper can easily be transferred either with a nudge or even a rolling pass over to the left flipper finger for repeated right ramp shots. I do this kind of transfer all the time on my LE when the building is raised completely.

#5225 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Not to be an a-hole but a small clear furniture bumper on the plate where the balls first exit the lock will separate them rather nicely too.

There really is no SDTM issue! Just level your game!

Look the ball release is not centered on the playfield the building is located a notch more to the left, so SDTM means you need to raise the right side just a tiny little bit by turning the right leg levelers up

#5232 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you, that is great

#5329 2 years ago

I dont like external subwoofers under my pinball cabinets. I prefer a clean look. I am wondering why that seems to be the go to sound mod.

I will try an external powered amp for the internal subwoofer. I think it is very much underpowered by the spike board itself and i guess sound significally improves with a simple subwoofer amp in the 40$ range...

#5333 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Because it’s awesome and easy to setup. If you want it all in the cabinet, then Pinwoofer is where it’s at.
If you’re adding an amp to the game, you’re gonna want to replace the speakers too. The stock ones are garbage.

You are right about the speakers. I have LE speakers, so i thought about improving only with addition of sub-amp

The potential of the internal sub is more than enough for most people. It is just not utilized by the spike 2 board output

#5335 2 years ago

Something like that

Nobsound 100W Subwoofer Digital Power Amplifier Audio Mini Amp Audio Verstärker with Power Supply (Black) https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07C533R3P/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_g_9TP054NYG4R3NNSC50ZV

#5337 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Because internal small open air subs don’t sound very good compared to a larger sealed sub. It also causes more vibration and glass rattle when playing.
I would recommend trying one of these:
https://www.svsound.com/products/3000-micro-subwoofer
It’s basically an 11” cube so it’s not a huge eyesore. Grab the pinnovator plug-and-play spike external sub adaptor and run the small cable out the topper hole to the pinnovator mixer. The mixer allows you to plug 4 pinballs into one sub and adjust output independently for each.

Thanks thats great!

You dont really need the pinnovator adapter because the spike 2 board provides a sub out at line level on CN5 or CN3

#5396 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

You can adjust the levels between the cabinet and back box speakers in the stern volume menu. You can even set the crossover db so you can make the cabinet more or less boomey. I had bought all these resistors and in line volume controls and then found all the options in the volume menu. The thing that threw me off is a menu called volume made me think it only had volume in it. It is also where you set the speaker impedance.

Hmm where can the cabinet speaker volume be boosted? I only see overall volume and a balance setting. But balance does not really boost the sub really. Its very minor effect.

#5582 2 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I have my game maxed out on the leg levelers and it's sitting at 8 degrees. That's how I know our league/tournament games are going to be set up, so that's what I play on (hell, they might even end up with 2x4's under the back legs). I see some massive scores and I wonder if ya'll are that much better than me or if you're just at a much lower slant, as I've yet to see a single other person say this is how they are set up to play.

Increasing steepness does not always make the game harder. In fact going too steep can make the game alot easier
1. Less outlane drains, because left/right movement is drastically reduced
2. Sounds strange at first but game is actually slowed down because the upward movement is reduced! Hitting targets softer results in less rebounce and less chaos.

You should not deviate much from the recommended pitch in order to keep the overall physics right. In tournaments games are not only put very steep, some become much harder in a floatier setting due to outlane tendency. Wider outlane gap or removing posts and changing ball save timers and other software features as well as tightning the tilt are all effective together in order to reduce playtime

#5802 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Everyone loves this game. It’s great, but…Here’s a few things that I don’t like just for conversation sake.
-The extra balls. They are just automatically rewarded? I want to light it and collect it as I find it very satisfying to do so.
- The sound / EQ. The callouts sound like they were recorded in a tin can. I’m sure this is to make it sound like it’s from the early 70’s but…it doesn’t sound great. I put a headphone jack in and I don’t even use it because the sound is so piercing (and yes…I’m very high quality headphones)
-The MechaGZ spinner insert. It’s a small detail but I’d love to see that light yellow like the other inserts (especially in the Ebirah mode)
- Insert color choice for MB and modes. They are too similar and it makes me nuts when I’m in a mode and multi. It’s like yellow and light yellow. I’d love for the MB jackpot insert color to something else so the mode and jackpot lights flash in a more obvious way.
- I find the game to be absolutely rife with cheap drains. STDM from the building. Unsaveable Left drain from an incomplete right ramp shot. Lightning fast Right outlane drains from the pop. Terrible drains from the Tailwhip shot at the outlane post and sling post. Ball comes down, bounces off the outlane post, into the sling post and directly into the outlane. I find myself physically wrestling with this machine more than any of the 50 or so games I’ve owned. Feel like I’m playing defense the entire time and I’m quite a good player (not to toot but…) I’ve set this game up so many ways and nothing is really helping. Turned down power to slings and pop a bit…I REALLY don’t want to move to outlane posts in but…maybe I will.
-Bridge and Tank…when they are lit the game won’t allow you to start a battle first before starting. I want to strategize and stack. Not just whack a multiball for points. So when I see ‘Tank’ is lit at the scoop and I can’t start a battle first I’m like “great, what a waste of MB”. Same with Bridge, but that’s on me as most of the time I don’t notice the red bridge light on the sign. Wish it were more obvious when you were close to bridge MB or at least allow you to start a battle in mode (or after hitting one super jackpot or something.

Refreshing critics here!

I get your point about the extra balls. I also thought so. Sometimes i don't even notice them being rewarded. On the other hand i read that more/changed extra balls are planned for software updates.

Hopefully the insert colors are tuned a bit more in later software also. Mecha insert should have been RGB.

You can stack modes with Building and Mecha MB, so i am fine with how the Tank MB is blocking battle activation. Play better and avoid shooting enough tanks to start MB.

Cheap drains, i sometimes also get them. But it seems quite high on your machine. The worst for me is an unsaveable left outlane from the bumper.

1 week later
#6193 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

So I've had to do it on every single modern stern in the last few years, so it's no surprise...
But, I've been having such a good time playing the Godzilla that even though Ive noticed some weakness of the flipper strength despite bringing the power of the coil up a couple notches , I haven't done much else knowing that the next move is to change out the coil stops.
I happened to have some extra stern coil stops from pinball life and went ahead and installed them (along with some fresh coil sleeves) this morning and played a game.
Man, it's like having brand new flippers! Woohoo!! Strong as hell, and I can probably even come down on the coil settings back to factory, haha...but everything flowed so good, I think I'll just leave it as it is for now.
But just wanted to post another vote for changing out your coil stops!

How is changing coil stops making the flippers stronger? I am getting to 400 games, did not notice weak flippers yet

#6209 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Yeah, and others might chime in as well, but starting about 3 or so years ago, for whatever reason, the Stern stock coil stops are real crap.
There are some folks who luck into some good ones I suppose, but an overwhelming amount of people have noticed that these coil stops that stern uses are not great, which is usually noted by a feeling of weaker flippers. That's why the first recommendation you'll see these days across the board for any new modern stern is to change out your coil stops.
In my case, I was starting to notice some weakness at the flippers at about 250 games. After changing out the coil stops (and coil sleeves while I was at it) it gave a brand new breath of fresh power! This is a typical story though these days.

Yes i also read alot of crappy coilstops. How can Stern use such when high quality and happy customers is only 2$ more. Maybe they have stocked millions already...

I just dont get it how it technically weakens flipper fingers. Anyhow, good to know and i will just order a couple as spare just in case

#6215 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

When the stop gets loose or busts out of the backing, there's no solid end for the flipper plunger to hit when the coil activates and pulls it, so it makes the stroke end softer than if it hit a hard stop and robs power from the flipper the pawl/plunger is driving. A flipper to a shaft to a pawl to a plunger pulled with force into a hard coil stop sends that energy up to the ball. But if the stop is mushy (loose/broken) some of that energy dissipates into the broken stop and isn't transferred back to the ball. So you get weaker flips.
It would be interesting to measure how much force is drained from a flipper with a broken coil stop. I don't think anyone has done that. We all know it happens, but no one has measured how MUCH is lost, to my knowledge.
A broken stop can also make the flipper stick slightly or completely.

Man thank you! Thats the best explanation, makes sense! I feel a little stupid now, pretty obvious stuff

#6305 2 years ago

It could be some more for the Asian market this time... would be interesting to know

#6442 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

One unrelated thing that I thought would require a physical adjustment which per Keith elsewhere will be addressed through code is having the behind the flipper skill shot consistently trigger when the ball passes through.

I read this too but i am wondering how that could be done, because on my game the spinner below this gate does not trigger on a rollback of the ball through this lane and what else is there to detect the skill shot?

#6601 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

I am an Insider subscriber, but I already received my swag kit a month or so ago. Maybe I won the contest for the Limited Edition swag that Gary pitches on those flyers that are stuck to the glass when you buy a NIB? I doubt it, but it's a fun thought.

Whats in the swag kit?
Edit: i see you mean the kit for insider subscription.

Did anyone receive the free gift that was promoted on the flyer? No idea how/where to sign up for this

1 month later
#8735 2 years ago

I ordered clear titan rubber post sleeves to replace the black ones on my game.

Did you notice that the original black sleeves are actually hard plastic rather then rubber?

Therefore i did not do the exchange because i guess the low bounce of that hard plastic may be intended and also i think there will notbe much black dust coming off of these?

What are these post sleeves? Are they commonly used in Stern games and would you still replace them with soft rubber/silicone sleeves?

5 months later
#14760 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Just cradle and ignore it until its over..

not possible, because the timer is stopped if you cradle

i sometimes do right ramps to get the timer running out

#14864 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

Thx for your reply.
I agree. It's kind of fun on all the time (especially since it's different lighting sequences continues at all times), and especially since it's a "mock" neon sign... I mean, at night when the lights of businesses go out, you'll still see neon signs flickering about in the city, so there is a somewhat realistic benefit to having it on all the time.
Curious for additional votes/impressions out there on the subject.

I would recommend connecting the GI dimming cable as there is a setting in the software where you can set the dimming to your liking. So if you dont like the sign to go off completely, you can set it to any brightness level between off and full brightness during GI dimming. I did not like the sign to fade off as i missed the insert information. But i like the sign to adapt to GI brightness

1 week later
#15260 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Pinstadium lights are amazing.. It's hard to play without them now as they really do add alot to the game. Especially on Godzilla if you get the NEO fusion Atom. I think they get a bad wrap only because people think of LED's as being cheap and they see the high price point. However these are are high quality LED's and not your usual cheapo LED's. They work much harder and turn off an on constantly without fail. They also have to be hand built as no company makes them so that always ups the cost of simple time and material.

No matter what the cost is, they are taking alot of the atmosphere away. Godzilla especially utilizes dimming very well, i dont get the need for all this super brightness unless for streaming where it actually makes sense

#15267 1 year ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

Do you have Pinstadium lights on your Godzilla? I am asking that because they don't just shine light on the playfield 24/7 removing the PINS's use of darkness.
The main lights are tied to the GI "General Illumination" circuit so they turn off exactly when the PIN is programmed to turn off. Not only that but when the red flashers go on and you have let's say a destruction jackpot, other lights on the Pinstadium also are tied to these flashers and enhance this experience and you really get the message that this shot is important.
It makes seeing the ball easier, which in turn makes playing the game more enjoyable. A perfect example is DeadPool, that game is noted for being too dark, on Pinstadium lights it's entirely enjoyable. Look I'm not a Pinstadium fanboy but I know when a product makes a vast improvement on a PIN.
You can also fully program them to some extent. You can make it less bright, change the GI colors, Flasher colors, choose and pick what moments of the PIN you want accentuated. It's a solid product, and unless you've played on a PIN with them especially their high end kit you won't know what I mean.

Quoted from Tomass:

It's comments like this that made me steer clear of them, but now that I have tried them I don't see how it takes away atmosphere. It still dims when it is supposed to dim and it still does the strobe effect as well. Only now I can see better when the GI is on. Maybe my eyes are not what they used to be and it really helps pick up the ball. Just my option is all, but if anyone has yet to experience them I would say they should go somewhere they can see them for themselves.

Thanks for explanation. I did not know that about the dimming! I appologize for too much negativity in this respect. I think i still dont need this but to be fair my argument with dimming is false.

However i still do like the original look with light and shadow definitely better.

3 weeks later
#16011 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Mine SDTM all 3 balls pretty much every single time. It doesn't bother me at all either. It's very rare when all 3 don't right down the middle.
Also, I have had a ball get stuck in the building before. The building locked up as it was changing levels due to the ball being stuck. I think it actually got stuck when the lock was lit and the building was going down though. I don't even remember how it fixed itself. I'm pretty sure it went into ball search mode and the building raised up and the ball came rolling down.
I rememeber though I was a bit nervous and didn't want the building to keep trying to move down as the ball was stuck in there, but I'm pretty sure it stops trying to move when it gets stuck like that.

The building exit is not centered on the playfield. It is more on the left side. So if you tripple drain everytime, its probably because your playfield is not level left to right. Unfortunately its only a matter of something like half a turn on the leg srews to get it aligned correctly. If your floor is not level, even small movements of the machine could also change that behavior.
I would not bother too much, even a triple drain is fine and prevents shooting the moving building.

#16012 1 year ago

Double post

#16013 1 year ago
Quoted from Returner:

The ramp should not go over the ballguide at all. It should be in front of the ball guide, at the same height as the ballguide. No wonder some people have problems when it is not assembled correctly.
[quoted image]

I can confirm that. Mine looks similar like that too. Ramp ends with ball guide, no overlap, flush edge. And there are no issues with shooter lane rattle.
I guess thats in the range of build tolerance... good to have that Abe Flips fix to compensate for the build quality... (i think many fixes out there are doing exactly that)

9 months later
#23412 8 months ago
Quoted from medeski7:

I imagine your mod diverts the balls just a little. That might be better. I'm pretty sure my machine is level and I drain sdtm. I might change the roof but it doesn't matter to me that much. The flip side is the building takes less hard hits.

The building exit is NOT centered with the playfield. It is a little bit on the left side, so usually balls should come down to the tip of the left flipper, when playfield is level left to right. Think abou it, the balls would need to roll to the right to reach STDM!

Make sure you level the playfield and not the glass! There might be a small difference.

Phone apps for leveling require perfect referencing with something you know for sure is level! I prefer bubble levelers for that reason

1 week later
#23596 8 months ago
Quoted from madamyates:

After 30,000 plays we had the bottom left rail break from inside the building. Had a local guy weld it back on. Looks indestructible now.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow 30000 is a lot. How does the game hold up in general? Any issues or frequent failures?

At home i dont have near as much use, but basically no mechanical issues at all after 3000 plays (LOTS of restarts obviously).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
9,000 (OBO)
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizzardrob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=wizzardrob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.