gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider volitionflipper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#259 2 years ago

I'm very excited! Reserved my premium the day after announcement, should be in the first run from my distributor.

3 weeks later
#1328 2 years ago
Quoted from Apex:

For people who have been told they have a first run premium, when did you order? Just curious as I thought I got in early enough for the first run, but its looking more and more likely that I missed out.

I ordered the day of announce and I'm first on the list for mu local distro, but others before chose the LE model for earlier delivery.

#1339 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Still waitin here in WA for our le, but was told they would ship by the 30th so seems to be right on time.

A friend of mine here in WA confirmed with the distributor that his LE has shipped.

#1412 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Sweet! Who did he order from?

We both ordered from Korner Pocket in Woodinville.

2 weeks later
#2633 2 years ago

I'm waiting to hear back from my distributor, while I wait figured I would check here. Anyone getting their Premiums yet?

#2637 2 years ago
Quoted from JP76:

My buddy got his but he ordered really early.

Good to know, I ordered the first day available. Hopeful it's this week.

#2645 2 years ago
Quoted from PDXFlipper:

Who is your distributor? West Coast here and waiting.

Korner Pocket Billiards in Woodinville.

#2646 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I ordered my Premium through Zach & Nicole Meny at FlipnOut. It left their facility in Evansville, Indiana last Friday 11/12 via Fedex and it is scheduled to be delivered in Seattle this Wednesday 11/17. I'm in the process of clearing space for it!

Oh man, gonna be awesome! Enjoy sir and please share pics.

#2656 2 years ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

Mine shipped Friday. My buddy who lives a state north is getting his tomorrow so I’m assuming I hear from fedex tomorrow and get mine Wednesday.

Best of luck! My Distributor just got back to me, it appears all of the Godzilla (Premium) were bumped to Q1 2022. That's unfortunate since I ordered it the day it was announced. I'm not that bothered by it, except my The Mandalorian (Premium) was bumped from Q1 2022 to June 22. Must be supply chain issues? ‍♂️

#2712 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Email him! hehe. Dont email him 3 times a day of course, but email your distributer when you have questions. Thats their job(I say that as a salesperson myself). Im in same boat waiting on a first run Godzilla Premium. I wanted an LE, missed out and got premium before launch. Looks like I may slip to next time which is annoying because I still dont have my "first run" Mando premium hehe.

Dude, in the same boat! First on the list for Godzilla (Premium) , found out yesterday my local distro is not getting any of their premiums machines till first run of (March-ish) 2022 and my Mando was pushed to June.

#2720 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Mando premium pushed until June? I was just told they were on the line mid December and thats when I should get mine. Then again I was also told "any day now" in early September.

Check with your distributor, that's what I've been told from mine.

#2732 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Uh oh...It isn't Next Level, is it?

Nope, it was Korner Pocket Billiards and Games in Washington. Best of luck friend!

#2733 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain-O:

Same info here. Distributor hasn't received their shipment yet but believes they're going to be shorted, and several people on the first run are now being pushed back to a March (hopefully sooner) run.

Hopefully sooner indeed!

#2843 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

OMG, that is insane. I hope your distro is getting incorrect news. I’ve been waiting on pins and needles to get the call. This game stole the show at HAAG.

Had a chance to play my friends LE last night. It’s even harder now to wait. This game is a amazing! Really happy for those that have received their machines, it’s a great game.

1 week later
#3628 2 years ago

Got a call from my distributor yesterday, my premium will be here on Monday! This is amazing news, as of 11 days ago, my distributor was told they will be getting no premiums. BOOM! Christmas Miracle, so freaking pumped.

#3908 2 years ago

Godzilla Premium all unpacked dialed in and nestled in it’s new home. So happy to have my first Stern.

6E6B8109-6345-4081-A54D-7103CD728E92 (resized).jpeg6E6B8109-6345-4081-A54D-7103CD728E92 (resized).jpeg81FD118D-2AB1-4EC9-A4B7-8DF587D9A831 (resized).jpeg81FD118D-2AB1-4EC9-A4B7-8DF587D9A831 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#7768 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Anyone receive and updated from Little Shop of Games regarding Art of Pinball’s UFO mod? Last I heard February was ship date.

Someone IRL mentioned they are shipping but I can't seem to find anything to confirm.

#7770 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Hmmmm...Still no sign of oxygen destroyer...

Yeah, really curious to see what that turns into.

4 weeks later
#8731 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:Here is what I pulled off with the matrix fire LEDs.
2 under the bridge
2 under Drake targets
1 front right of the Drake hiding behind a wireforn
2 inside the ball lock building behind the Drake facing up to backlight the plastic and 1 facing down to light up the metal.
All tied to the shaker thanks to the guidance sushko gave me.

Can you share more about how you tied this into the shaker motor power? Looking to do something similar.

#8877 2 years ago

Maybe I missed something int he readme. What shot qualifies the power ups? Is it the tail whip?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider volitionflipper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=volitionflipper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.