gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spandol.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#335 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhorn1:

Played a few games on the pro yesterday and it's the best impression I've had from a new stern game since JP and I could easily see this rivaling Maiden as my favorite modern stern. The only question I have is, the shot between the magnet and the building that loops back through and comes out the building entrance....where is that supposed to hit? Because the game I played seemed nicely leveled but that shot was a straight down the middle drain about 95% of the time. Other than that, I was pleasantly surprised how fast IC read the QR codes but I'm not sure it adds a lot to the game. Certainly not going to convince me to play a game like LZ just to get achievements. Very curious to play the premium but i'm really not feeling like there's anything missing in the pro and if the premium slows the gameplay down at all I might actually prefer the pro.

I noticed that on the streams. Most every time someone hit that shot left of the building, it came SDTM. Not sure if leveling has anything to do with it, but I was wondering if I should just avoid that shot.

4 weeks later
#2067 2 years ago

Deleted

3 weeks later
#4149 2 years ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

I don't do many of those paid streaming or cable more money for pinball but I found all 10 free with adds on YouTube. Some are English dub some have subtitles but the video quality is outstanding! I also added godzilla vs mechagodzilla cuz that's the predecessor to the terror of mechagodzilla

You can watch them on ShoutTV too. I downloaded the app on my AppleTV. https://www.shoutfactorytv.com/film/godzilla

3 months later
#8900 2 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I can’t be the first person with this problem so I apologize if it’s all over this forum, there are just a lot of posts. What are you all doing for stuck balls in this location off the plunge?
[quoted image]

I put a small piece of the standup target backing foam and it solved the issue. You can get it at pinball life under ‘target backing foam’. You could probably stick anything that is similar too.
78BBA3D9-331A-47F0-B3C9-168880DC0646 (resized).jpeg78BBA3D9-331A-47F0-B3C9-168880DC0646 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#10601 1 year ago
Quoted from anynamewilldo:

What is this black thing on my usb connectors? I'm guessing it is just a connector cover to pull off so i can insert my usb stick? I haven't seen a usb one before.
[quoted image]

That’s the usb Wi-Fi adapter so you can download the code directly to your machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spandol.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=spandol and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.