Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skink91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 2 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Plenty of Godzilla Greatness here.

I was ready to disagree with you until I actually watched/listened to that video… it is fantastic.

1 week later
#237 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Does anyone know if LEs get released as a single wave? (All 1000 ship out approx the same time?)

To my knowledge they have always done all the LEs once they are on the line.

3 weeks later
#802 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

you are missing the point. Cheers.

Cool! I thought only Minnesotans were passive-aggressive… I’m okay after all!

#1171 2 years ago

So good to finally have all 4 kids home.

B9146A58-F011-46A4-8126-B9EB902D7ADE (resized).jpegB9146A58-F011-46A4-8126-B9EB902D7ADE (resized).jpeg
#1178 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Nice! I just re arranged my lineup so the 4 elwins will be together as well when godzilla comes

Has to be done.

#1218 2 years ago

Funny mecha-stucky this morning…

A4BD57EB-B8B2-4C53-9371-829DC4003B9E (resized).jpegA4BD57EB-B8B2-4C53-9371-829DC4003B9E (resized).jpeg
#1288 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see what the code updates bring. This game is really something.

#1850 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I don’t understand the city selection, or what to do with the city’s. Is that not in the code yet?

Keith posted in the tiltforums rulesheet comments that the intended cities and kaiju functionality is incomplete right now, though also talks about what his intention is.

http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-godzilla-rulesheet/7210

#1876 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

The sound completely cut out and then the game played for another 15 seconds. Then the machine reset right in the middle of the ball. Does this sound like a code issue or something else?

I had a reset a couple nights ago as well. The screen froze, power to the flippers went away, and then the system restarted.

#1878 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Secret Applause Jackpot homage?

Unfortunately it was late and there was alcohol involved, so the exact details are sketchy… though a friend was having a good ball (and beating me fairly solidly) when it happened so you may be on to something there.

#1885 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Same thing on mine - you better make that loop or Tail Whip shot - cuz if you accidentally make that right ramp from the upper flipper and it rolls back down, you’re F’d.

Me as well… and unfortunately, I half-ramp from the upper flipper frustratingly often right now.

#1887 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Shooting the ramp from the upper flipper simply isn’t a safe shot and shouldn’t be attempted.

Oh, I never said that was the shot I was trying to hit… I am just shooting for loops and I suck.

#1904 2 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

Anyone else love to sing “MOTHRA” when you get the left outlane ball save? I sure do!!!

I feel stupid… but can’t help myself.

#2501 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Nah it wasn’t that bad. Move along. It did very well during the pandemic with a limited theatrical release. So more people will disagree with you than me. Next.

It was horrible.

#2550 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

no it wasn’t. I still don’t know what people like you expect for a Godzilla movie. Go watch Godzilla’s Revenge and come back to me and say it’s still terrible.

All Monsters Attack is fantastic. Godzilla vs Kong sucked.

#2730 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Took my HD glass out for the first time to add the balls. A scratch appeared on the glass after taking it out. I think it must of rubbed on the wood when taking it out. Never had this problem with any other pinball machine. Am I SOL?

Easiest mistake to make with that stuff is not shutting your coin door when removing the glass after undoing the lockdown bar, as the top of the door can easily scratch the glass.

#2764 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

The coin door was closed. There are 3 scratches from taking the glass out one time. I emailed stern.

Are you literally doing what you say you didn’t when taking the photo?

#3106 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Is Godzilla this dark?

Absolutely not. This is mine in the dark.

36A19146-CDB0-4E4B-B147-4C2EE59A7979 (resized).jpeg36A19146-CDB0-4E4B-B147-4C2EE59A7979 (resized).jpeg5BCF6814-48F6-4C3E-A4B2-524C6EE5BF43 (resized).jpeg5BCF6814-48F6-4C3E-A4B2-524C6EE5BF43 (resized).jpeg
#3109 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Lmao what a joke

I mean… I can understand mild touch-ups in the name of sales, but WTF. Anybody that owns one is going to see how stupid that is right away. How is that possibly smart business?

#3146 2 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

Is the building lip, that flips open, supposed to catch on the tip of the bridge to make it come open? Mine hits the bridge and the building sometimes does not go down far enough to let the balls free.

This occurs on mine as well though only around 1/4 of the time.

#3341 2 years ago
Quoted from ShigeKiyo:

I don't understand English so I use the translation function.
Can the collapsing building toy on the premium model be made to stop working by changing the settings, like the T-rex in Jurassic Park?
I am new to buying pinball and I do not have the skills to repair the machine when it breaks down.
There are no places in Japan that will repair a modern stern pinball, and it would be difficult to ship a pinball back to the US for repair.
I am wondering whether I should go for the Pro model, which has fewer moving parts that I can enjoy for a long time, or the Premium model, which has many fun tricks but risks breaking.
I need some advice.

First off - welcome to the pinball community! I have always wondered if pinball would catch on in Japan and have always hoped that it would.

Regarding repair, I think everybody in the US also considers this when choosing between models as well (though perhaps more so for those who are purchasing for location play versus a home use pin). I will also say this, the mechanisms involved in pinball are not overly complex - so I think someone with basic mechanical abilities can usually fix things when they break, even if they are not a service technician.

I guess I would encourage you to buy the model you want based on features. Something is going to eventually break (whether it is the pro or premium) and will need to be fixed, because that is just the nature of pinball. If a mechanism breaks and cannot be easily fixed I would imagine that Stern would be able to ship that part to you quickly.

#3617 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Anyone installed pinstadium Neo on Godzilla?
Thoughts, feedback please ?
Im seriously considering taking advantage of Black Friday sale. Will help offset the stupid shipping costs to Australia

I cannot imagine needing them for GZ. I posted a couple photos taken in total darkness from my basement earlier in this thread in response to the photos they were using to market for GZ:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/63#post-6614896

Note: I’m not saying they wouldn’t make sense and you shouldn’t get them for other games - I’m just not sure they do for this one?

#3743 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Wow, great write up !
I would love to see a video of the pinstadiums in action if possible please.

A real before and after would be nice as well.

3 months later
#8883 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

been playing the new code today and Its a blast to play,It was already fun.The more I play the more I enjoy it.

Agree. Played it only twice and it is great.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

16,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 210.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dacula, GA
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skink91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=skink91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.