IMG_1384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pickleric.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#208 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Dang I reached out to my distributor in June to get a spot for Godzilla Premium. I have already paid in full but found out today I won’t even be in the first run and should expect 2022. That’s a huge bummer, I wonder just how early these orders started filling up.

I would ask for a refund and call Cointaker (Melissa) or Pinballs.com (Mike)

They might still be able to get you a first run prem

2 weeks later
#361 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Perspective.
The app's pretty basic. Being super-generous, let's say it was $100k to develop. That's about $30/machine, fully amortized by the time Godzilla is done. So we're at about $50/machine with the app and wifi dongle. Dunno what they're using for QR reading, but would not be surprised if it was a basic webcam because QR codes are not complicated so a low res webcam is fine. Those Chinese "door lock" QR code readers would also do the job (see example below that looks a lot like what Stern's using in the videos). Whichever case, about $10 in quantity. So $60/machine.
No idea what art you're talking about that was any significant cost. Payroll raises are completely untethered from the online system.
There's also server fees for the data management of the system, but again, those are not crazy if they're using AWS and managing it themselves, and I'm sure the upcoming OP fees will more than cover it.
[quoted image]

I am curious if Stern will try to use connected as a payment system. i.e. buy credits on your phone, add credits to a machine by scanning a qrcode or via Internet push. Stern pays operator and takes a cut. Similar to payrange, but using the QR reader, or possibly just talking to the machine directly if they are connected to the Internet... similar to how the TouchTunes jukeboxes work. There's a few different ways they could work out the security concerns of someone commandeering your qr code(s). Earning additional credits by completing challenges/tasks would be an interesting reward system.

2 weeks later
#1221 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Getting my LE Monday.
Do you think Zilla is better then JJP POTC?
Price wise could Zilla ever be the king?

Hard to say as code is early on GZ. JJP POTC is great, but much of the value comes from how little were made. For the first year no one wanted it and LEs and CEs sat in boxes available. Then it became the machine to have.

My hunch is GZ will be a game that is better for me than Pirates, but Pirates will be worth more for resale because of rarity.

For my tastes, GZ will almost certainly have a better shooting layout than Pirates, and probably better code in the long run.

If you have a GZ LE it should hold value for sure, but I wouldn’t bank on it going to the moon. Might go up a few thousand at best. Who knows though, the entire pinball market is crazy right now!

#1526 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Slow down? Seriously? Whatever Dude and who cares if you stayed at a freaking holiday inn. I can afford a premium and don’t assume I can’t, but don’t appreciate people saying us who prefer the pro are kidding ourselves that we prefer the pro over the premium. Your reply made no sense. Whatever

Maybe I am missing something, but I don't necessarily think anyone was implying or assuming anything about what you can or can't afford?

#1627 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wow, really weird there's not a slim post where those two lane guides don't quite come together.

Could you put a blue nub of death there?

#2219 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I think the Premium has an edge on the Pro, but the Pro plays amazingly well and is far from inferior. The return from the horseshoe shot on the Pro where the Mechagodzilla is on the Premium is pretty slick in it's own right.

One great thing about Elwin's pros is they are generally pretty easy to get locked in.

#2225 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

I also received Mangalube with mine and have no idea what it is...

For the step motor?

#2342 2 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

for those of you who are waiting for premiums. i saw about 15 of them at automated services today.truck delivered them about 9am

Thanks for sharing, I should be in this batch. Hoping the trek from CT to SD doesn’t take too long!

#2356 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

You have been bitching about this game since before it came out. Why did you buy it? Just to pick nits? Point made. Mark it zero and move on, dude.

unnamed (resized).jpegunnamed (resized).jpeg
#2413 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

You only gave Godzilla a 9.820- what was wrong with it ?

not enough cowbell

#2447 2 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Bummer of a day here. I was supposed to get my premium this coming week. Talked to my distributor yesterday, and they got shorted 8 games from Stern, and three of the games they got were damaged, so I'm not making the cut. No clue when I'll get my game now. Seems pretty crappy of Stern to tell a distributor their allotment of games, then not follow through. Oh well... Good thing I have a bunch of other fun games to play while I wait.

Same here.

#2632 2 years ago
Quoted from Nikko:

Good Morning - Godzilla LE #462 delivered yesterday! First machine and can’t stop playing it …
Trying to muddle through all of the info, mods, etc. on here. Crazy amounts of info![quoted image][quoted image]

Might be worth getting a set of these to keep your wood floor nice.

https://www.pinballlife.com/perfectplay-silicone-leg-leveler-casters-set-of-4.html

#2747 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

I was told 2 weeks ago that my premium was for sure going to ship in a week. Now I will be lucky if I get a premium in March. You can't trust what these dealers will do.

Same boat. I feel your pain.

Dealer was shorted games and a good amount of them showed up damaged. I didn’t make the cut on the ones they were able to ship.

Many of the distros are in-between a rock and hard place. Business is booming, demand is at an all time high, but they can only get so many games.

#2844 2 years ago

New Code

Pro – v0.81.0:
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=Godzilla+Pro

Premium – v0.81.0:
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=Godzilla+Premium

Limited Edition – v0.81.0:
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=Godzilla+LE

V0.81.0 - November 17th, 2021
=============================
- Stability - fixed an issue where the game would occasionally crash when hitting a Skill Shot or returning to the Mainplay background
- Saucer Attack - added an Extra Ball by destroying 3 Flying Saucers
- Saucer Attack Multiball - added this new mode which lights at the pop bumper by destroying 5 Flying Saucers
- Bridge Attack - adding new display effect of Godzilla attacking the Bridge
- Bridge Attack Multiball - adding new display effects for Intro, Jackpots, and Super Jackpot
- Jet Fighter Attack - keep GI on during intro light show to improve visibility
- Jet Fighter Attack - fixed an issue where Jet Fighter Hurry Ups were resetting to 2X the reset value during Rodan playfield multiplier causing the awards to be multiplied twice
- Advance Train - can now be lit by shooting the Scoop
- Super Train - now cannot be stacked with a Battle Mode or Multiball
- Destruction Jackpot - no longer resetting the Jackpot Value on a ball drain by default (can be changed still in adjustments)
- Destruction Jackpot - no longer lit by completing multiballs
- Destruction Jackpot - no longer a 1X increment on Destruction Jackpot collect
- Destruction Jackpot - 5% of the awards in following modes adds to Jackpot Value: Kaiju Battles, Tesla Strike, Tank Attack Multiball, Bridge Attack Multiball, Monster Rampage, and Jet Fighter Attack
- Destruction Jackpot - 3% of the awards in following modes adds to Jackpot Value: Godzilla Multiball and Mechagodzilla Multiball
- Destruction Jackpot - completing City Objectives (Tanks, Raid, Bridge, Power) will light Destruction Jackpot at Building and boost Jackpot Value by 1M permanently
- Destruction Jackpot - Jackpot Value base is now 5M
- Destruction Jackpot - advancing to a new City collects and resets Destruction Jackpot to it's base value and increments the Destruction Jackpot Multiplier by 1X
- Destruction Jackpot - fixed an issue where Destruction Jackpot Value increment was including the playfield multiplier into calculation causing awards to be multiplied twice
- Godzilla Magnet - now using high and low magnet grab parameters based on the importance of catching the shot
- Magna Grab - fixed an issue where aborting from pressing both flippers would not multiply the loops by 2X
- Building Stepper - keep the motor powered off in situations where someone may be maintaining the machine
- Building Locks - only allow Godzilla Multiball locks when a VUK kick has happened
- Godzilla Multiball - improved the background videos that are shown during this mode to give more variety
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - fixed an issue where Final Chance timedown + Anguirus Add-A-Ball use was not restarting the mode properly
- Tank Attack Multiball - adding "Tank Attack Multiball Is Lit" display effect when the Scoop becomes lit
- Godzilla vs. Titanosaurus - fixed an issue where the Maser Cannon shot was not lighting up properly
- Monster Rampage - increased increment after each Jackpot from 1M to 1.25M
- Allies - added a new video when Anguirus is awarded at the Scoop that is different from the one that is displayed when Add-A-Ball is used
- Shoot Again - changed video to be Jet Jaguar / Godzilla themed
- Extra Ball - fixed an issue where sound would sometimes cut out on Extra Ball display effect sounds
- Extra Ball - fixed an issue where the display effects sounds would not get stopped at the same time as the video
- City Backgrounds - updated city graphics and added icons and text for the status of each City Objective (Tanks, Raid, Bridge, Power)
- City Backgrounds - added panning and zooming for New York, London, and Paris
- City Backgrounds - fixed an issue where the background would have a graphical glitch with at dark black area in the center of the city
- City Inserts - changed how the New York, London, Paris, Tokyo inserts are lit
- City Inserts - City insert is pulsing when Tier1 Battle won (Godzilla controls City)
- City Inserts - City insert is blinking when it's the current City
- City Inserts - City insert is lit when the Tier1 Battle was lost (Monster controls City)
- City Inserts - City insert is off when the City is not started yet
- Kaiju Battles - added "Battle Is Lit" display effect when Scoop becomes lit
- Battle Select - Tier1 Battles are now locked into the City you chose them in
- Battle Select - Tier1 Battles can now be progressed to "light ally" to unlock the Tier2 modes
- Battle Select - Selecting a Tier2 Battle before completing a Tier1 will surrender the city to the monster who controls it
- Battle Select - Tier1 Battles that are controlled by Godzilla are marked with a Godzilla Footprint Icon and are no longer selectable
- Battle Select - Tier1 Battles that are controlled by a Monster show the text of what city that Monster controls and are no longer selectable
- Battle Select - when only one selection is available the screen will "Auto Select" the choice for you
- Battle Select - fixing an issue where you could lock in a Battle before the choices appear
- Battle Select - fixing an issue where Godzilla vs. Ebirah would still report 3/4 after having completed the mode
- City Select - improved background graphics and changed text layout and animations
- City Select - now awards a City Bonus when entering a new City
- City Select - add flipper timer increment so it doesn't timeout unless you are not selecting
- City Combos - added unique City Combos to each of the four cities
- End of Ball Bonus - improved light show
- High Score To Date - added Loop Champion to attract mode loop
- Callouts - adding many more callouts to the game
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows to the game
- Shaker Motor - adding more shaker motor effects synced with many of the display effects
- Score Frame - fixing an issue with "FREE PLAY" text in other languages not scaling properly
- Attract Mode - adding Tutorial videos to the attract mode loop

- Adjustment Changes:
- changed "UPPER LEFT FLIPPER POWER" default from 160 to 168, max is now 185
- changed "LOOP CHAMPION" default from 5 to 3, min is now 2
- changed "DESTRUCTION JACKPOT BASE SCORE" default from 3.5M to 5M
- changed "DEST. JACKPOT RESET ON DRAIN" default from YES to NO
- removed "DEST. JACKPOT BUILD PERCENT" see above notes for modes / percentages that contribute to Destruction Jackpot

- System - Updated to V2.97.0 on OS: V2.4.0

- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v0.80.0
- Added Standard Adjustment "LCD DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS" to allow dimming of LCD display.

#2998 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

Yeah, don't like having items pushed back but I had good/bad news. My Deadpool was pushed back from Dec to July, but my Godzilla premium should arrive Monday.

Can I half upvote you, ha!? Glad your premium is shipping!!!!

#3317 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Soooo this is my plunger setup...
[quoted image]
My understanding is that the solution to this is to loosen the three adjustment screws on the back of the shooter rod plate, shift the assembly to center the tip, and then resecure, yes?

Yes, you can loosen the 3 nuts and position the shooter. There can be a bit of a learning curve, take it slow and don't get frustrated.

I've had to do this on most of my NIB purchases, IMDN being the most important to get right.

#3321 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Where is mad pinball located? Here in Washington?

Berlin, MD

#3407 2 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

Please share this dolly information. I have a stairway that is a pain in the back. Is this the new one that was at a show. I can't find anything about it if that's the one. Anyway thanks in advance.

Talk to [email protected] - @GVONM

https://thepinballplace.com/

He can get you a dolly, there is a thread on pinside that goes into detail somewhere

Or [email protected] can get you an Escalera

#3734 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Flooring, tilt bob, post settings, rubbers, etc. all those things matter as much as anything else. I have friends who can death save every ball with a loose tilt.
Every game plays different, just let people enjoy their games.

6D8F4294-21DC-4F98-9D79-856B84D31627 (resized).jpeg6D8F4294-21DC-4F98-9D79-856B84D31627 (resized).jpeg
#3841 2 years ago

Joined the club yesterday. Enjoying it!

Big thanks to Rob @ MAD Pinball!

Recycled an old fridge magnet to log into Insider Connected, works great.
65998245880--A3B111AF-3B93-4608-855F-E1E0316F7F05 (resized).jpeg65998245880--A3B111AF-3B93-4608-855F-E1E0316F7F05 (resized).jpegCard (resized).pngCard (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-30 at 10.47.36 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-11-30 at 10.47.36 AM (resized).png

#3983 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Loving GZ so far. Has anyone achieved an EB yet? I searched through the rules and didn’t see one.

10 Jet Fighters = EB

#4020 2 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I don’t like every game from every designer, Elwin included.

Blasphemy!
Elwin (resized).pngElwin (resized).png

#4103 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

My Pro is supposed to be delivered Monday. Woot! But I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a Premium Translight? I really like the Prem. Translight, but don't actually feel like I need all the extra features. The Pro is enough for me on this one.
Does anyone sell them, or are there any owners that have a spare for some reason?

I actually prefer the pro translite and was thinking of reaching out to Bernie to see if he would sell the one that he won!

#4152 2 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Updated game via wifi, and it broke connected. Micro SD is there and secure. What's going on?
[quoted image]

Maybe just reimage the sd card and start over. I’ve been still updating from usb because its faster.

#4366 2 years ago
Quoted from davegauth:

I kind of noticed my GZ is not dimpling nearly as much as my other stern games, and thought... hmmm..... maybe they stopped putting the clear coat on so thick....
It's been my uneducated thought that it's the thick clear coat that is dimpling and not the actual wood itself. Some games made by other manufacturers(new and old) don't have the same amount of dimpling going on. But the ones where Stern started making their own have a more pronounced problem with it. Maybe stern is figuring out the recipe better.
That was what my tiny little brain was thinking anyway..

I bet if most premium owners look at the area that the ball drops on the mecha godzilla spinner ramp, they will see plenty of dimples.

#4604 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Here's a dirty secret...the gameplay experience is almost identical between the Premium and Pro models. I liken it to the difference between Elwin's JP Pro and JP Premium. Although the building moving up and down is fun to watch, it doesn't really affect gameplay that much. The only thing is that depending on what level the building is at, sometimes the right ramp returns to the left flipper, instead of always returning to the opposite (aka right) flipper like it does on the Pro. Also, the Pro model still has a spinner and 3 standup targets in the Mechagodzilla area, they just don't rotate. And Mecha catching the ball on his tummy is fun, but again doesn't affect gameplay.
Even though in general I'm more of a Premium guy (I want all the toys and mechs I can get!), I'm honestly perfectly happy with the Pro. I think the massive push toward everyone wanting a Premium is more that they want the "best" version of this awesome game, versus any actual gameplay improvements that the Premium provides. I think people waiting for a Premium, or wanting to pay way over MSRP for one, should just go ahead and get a Pro while they are still in stock. You'll have just as much fun, and you may find a better use for the extra thousands you'd spend on the Premium.

I do agree that GZ pro is a very fun and very smooth shooting pin and going that route vs paying over MSRP for a Premium/LE is a good move.

I don't agree that the pro provides the same gameplay as the Premium/LE.

It is close, but you are missing out on some pretty cool mechs that add to the immersion and open up changes in strategy.

The building being able to change the return to the flippers adds to different ways you can approach Kaiju battles, and is pretty exciting. Things like Super Trains are something you can do on the Premium/LE that isn't possible on the pro. We might see more of that in future code updates.

I mean, would Medevial Madness be the same with a static castle that didn't do anything? How about Attack from Mars with a saucer that didn't shake and move? They would still be amazingly fun games, but they wouldn't be as revered as they are today without thoses mechs doing what they do.

Make no mistake, I am big fan of GZ pro... I just wouldn't be so quick to discount the Premium/LE as being the same game until you get a decent amount of time on it.

#4672 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Thought I’d share strategy, might already be in this thread but, for battling Gigan, have ball lock lit. It lowers the building one level and will divert all right ramp shots back to the left flipper and you can burn that right ramp quickly. Otherwise, you’ll have to alternate ramps or ski pass to other flipper and the left ramp is tight to hit. Additionally, with only 60 seconds, it’s pretty challenging to alternate ramps and with the slow return on the wire forms, makes it even harder to do in 60 seconds. Being able to consistently hit the right ramp and feed back to left flipper makes it the easiest battle imo. Hope this helps.

That is the same strategy I take, and why I commented the Premium/LE adds to gameplay.

You do lose out on combo values being higher, but you gain easily beating Gigan.

#4810 2 years ago

New Code

V0.85.0 - December 16th, 2021
=============================
- Skill Shots - added new movies and sound effects for each Skill Shot type
- Skill Shots - added Secret Skill shots
- Skill Shots - added Super Secret Skill shot
- Building Lock Device - fixed a few issues where the Building would not empty out the balls after completing a game
- Powerlines - added Micro-Wizard mode when you complete Tesla Strike in a city, a single Target now pulses indicating Annihilation Bonus at a percentage of your Tesla Strike Total is available
- Powerlines - adjusted difficulty curve of starting Powerline Attack / Tesla Strike
- Tanks - added Micro-Wizard mode when you complete Tank Attack Multiball in a city, a single Tank Shot now pulses indicating Annihilation Bonus at a percentage of your Tank Attack MB Total is available
- Tanks - adjusted difficulty curve of starting Tank Attack Multiball
- Bridge - added Micro-Wizard mode when you complete Bridge Attack Multiball in a city, hitting switches will now pulse the Attack Bridge insert indicating Annihilation Bonus at a percentage of your Bridge Attack MB Total is available
- Bridge - adjusted difficulty curve of starting Bridge Attack Multiball
- Godzilla Wallop - adding this rule that will give awards for reverse shots through the Building, shoot during modes for help spotting a shot once
- Godzilla Wallop - adding Ball Save for this shot for a limited amount of uses
- Godzilla Wallop - worth 1M points when a mode is running and no shots are spotted
- Godzilla Wallop - worth 5K points when no modes are running (Minilla Wallop)
- City Map Backgrounds - made improvements to how the City Background pans and zooms
- City Map Backgrounds - made improvements to information text for each objective
- Select City - when changing from Tokyo to a new city without completing Tier 1 mode the player must re-light battle at the scoop
- Select City - improvements to background animation when you select a city
- Battle Select - added intro and outro to selection screen and selection takes place on the Xilien monitor
- Destruction Jackpot - multiplier no longer incremented when you change cities, it now increments when Godzilla takes control of a city
- Heat Ray - fixed a few issues with shots not being spotted for Tier 2 Battle modes
- UFO Pop Bumper - fixed an issue where shatzing the Pop Bumper would not give you credit for the Pop Bumper shot in some modes
- Godzilla vs. Ebirah - score balancing
- Godzilla vs. Titanosaurus - score balancing
- Godzilla vs. Titanosaurus - fixed an issue where sometimes the Captive Ball or Maser Target lamp effects would not properly indicate the shots were active
- Godzilla vs. Megalon - score balancing
- Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah - score balancing
- Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah - building shot changed from requiring moving trough the building to only hitting the entrance
- Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah - updated mode shots to use Big Loop instead of Left Spinner
- Godzilla vs. Ghidorah and Gigan - score balancing
- Godzilla vs. Ghidorah and Gigan - Big Loop shot now counts as 12 switches
- Godzilla vs. Ghidorah and Gigan - updated switch count required to light Jackpot 40 EASY/50 MEDIUM/60 HARD to 50 EASY/60 MEDIUM/70 HARD
- Tesla Strike - add 2M to base score for each Tesla Strike started
- Tesla Strike - fix issue where sometimes the Total woudln't be seen if you didn't make any shots
- Bridge Attack Multiball - added current Jackpot value to the background display
- Bridge Attack Multiball - the background video now reflects the state of the bridge
- Bridge Attack Multiball - fixed an issue where sometimes the Captive Ball or Super Jackpot lamp effects would not properly indicate the shots were active
- Monster Rampage - added an Extra Ball award after a certain number of shots
- Monster Rampage - improved background videos display to show more variety
- Super Train - fixed an issue where the mode timer would keep restarting if the shot was hit in grace
- Super Train - now moving the Building after 5 consecutive Right Ramps, Left Ramp still diverts bridge after 5 consecutive left ramps
- Super Train - added a bonus to the Left Ramp shot after 4 consecutive Right Ramps
- Super Train - score balancing
- Saucer Attack - hitting the Pop Bumper a certain number of times will now light Saucer Attack in addition to a lone Mecha Lane Bottom switch
- Saucer Attack - Saucer Attack Multiball now starts at 6 Saucers destroyed (up from 5)
- Saucer Attack - allow Saucer Attack Multiball to be earned only once
- Saucer Attack - added +1X Destruction Jackpot award at 12 Saucers destroyed
- Saucer Attack - fixed an issue with Double Saucer Attack where the score wouldn't always be properly displayed when 2X playfield was in effect
- Saucer Attack Multiball - flippers are now killed when Pop Bumper is hit to start the multiball, all balls will launch after the intro display
- Saucer Attack Multiball - added a Building Hit shot to all stage one targeting shots
- Saucer Attack Multiball - improvements to background display information
- City Combos - added an Extra Ball award after a certain number of combos
- City Combos - added remaining postcard artwork
- City Combos - added more information to the display of how many combos you have completed
- City Combos - Tokyo Combo #1 - Center Spinner, Big Loop, Mecha Side Lane
- City Combos - Tokyo Combo #2 - Right Ramp, Building Thru, Big Loop
- City Combos - Tokyo Combo #3 - Center Spinner, Pop Bumper (building on 2nd floor)
- City Combos - New York Combo #1 - Left Ramp, Center Spinner, Mecha Side Lane
- City Combos - New York Combo #2 - Right Ramp, Left Ramp, Pop Bumper
- City Combos - New York Combo #3 - Right Ramp, Center Spinner, Mecha Side Lane (building on 2nd floor)
- City Combos - London Combo #1 - Right Ramp, Left Ramp, Scoop
- City Combos - London Combo #2 - Right Ramp, Building Thru, Any Shield Target
- City Combos - London Combo #3 - Left Ramp, Captive Ball (building on 2nd floor)
- City Combos - Paris Combo #1 - Left Ramp, Right Ramp, Left Spinner
- City Combos - Paris Combo #2 - Left Ramp, Right Ramp, Building Hit
- City Combos - Paris Combo #3 - Left Ramp, Left Spinner (building on 2nd floor)
- Maser Mystery - added awards: Tail Whip, Light Battle, Destroy Saucer, Start Mechagodzilla Battle
- Maser Mystery - fixed an issue where awards were not always predictable in competition mode
- Maser Mystery - change Rampage Mystery award to Award a Letter instead of lighting the Advance Rampage insert
- Maser Mystery - no longer allow Light Ally to be awarded during Wizard modes
- Instant Info - added additional pages for City Control, Loops, Tail Whips, Trains, and Saucers
- Attract - fixed an issue with "Replay At" inconsistency with other fonts, make compatible with up to 4 replay levels
- Callouts - adding many more callouts to the game
- Sound Effects - adding many more sound effect to the game
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows to the game
- Audits - change score Audit buckets to more accurately profile game scores (0-1Billion vs 0-150Million)
- DJ Mixer - added DJ Mixer to game mode menu when game is set to Free Play (hold both flippers in Attract Mode to access Game Mode menu)

- Adjustment Changes:
added "BRIDGE VICTORY SCORING PCT" default: 8%, min: 1%, max: 10%
added "POWERLINE VICTORY SCORING PCT" default: 8%, min: 1%, max: 10%
added "TANK VICTORY SCORING PCT" default: 8%, min: 1%, max: 10%
added "GODZILLA WALLOP BALL SAVES" default: 2, min: 0, max: 3
added "POP HITS FOR SAUCER ATTACK" default: 5, min: 3, max: 20
added "SUPER TRAIN MODE TIMER" default: 25 medium, min: 15 extra hard, max: 45 easy
added "RAMPAGE SHOTS FOR EXTRA BALL" default: 12, min: 8, max: 30
added "RAMPAGE EXTRA BALL SHOT BOOST" default: 5, min: 1, max: 10
added "CITY COMBOS FOR EXTRA BALL" default: 5, min: 4, max: 8
added "DJ MIXER BACKGROUND" default: random
changed "BRIDGE ATTACK MB DIFFICULTY" default EASY
renamed "TRAIN JACKPOT CHAMPION" from "TRAIN CHAMPION"

- System - Updated to V3.01.0 on OS: V2.6.0

- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v0.81.0

#4984 2 years ago

Anyone else notice the “ooh dirty pool” callout? I believe it may be from shatzing and collecting a saucer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
17,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy
Protection
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pickleric.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=pickleric and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.