PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pghpinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6519 2 years ago

So if I want a GZ Premium and don’t want to significantly overpay for a HUO one and maybe willing to wait, what is the best place to order one and when realistically do you think I’d see it?

4 months later
#11225 1 year ago

Just got notification that my GZ Premium should ship next week! Need to catch up on this thread and order some mods!

2 weeks later
#11550 1 year ago

Joined the club this week - mine has a June 1 build date. Two issues that I have run into and can use some advice:

The ball plunger is very erratic. When I first played the game the plunger couldn’t launch the ball onto the playfield. Lifter and readjusted the playfield a bit but it’s still off. Works so,Erika’s but is really weak. Auto plunge is ok.

Other issue when the ball is being returned for, the ramp to the right inlane the ball doesn’t just fall through the wire form into the inlane, it bounces off the end of the wire form, goes backwards, and the falls into the inlane. Assuming it’s just an adjustment I need to make but not sure what to adjust

#11695 1 year ago

Looking to add a shaker motor to my GZ Premium. Any difference between the generic one on Pinball Life versus the Stern authorized one which is $20 more?

1 week later
#12083 1 year ago

Where is the scoop supposed to eject the ball to and what power setting do you have it at? Mine came from factory at full power and ejects hard to left flipper bounces to right flipper and up to the top of left sling. Is that correct? If so I got some practicing to do lol!

#12299 1 year ago

Question on installing the stern shaker motor, my AIQ had four pre drilled holes inside the cabinet for the shaker motor, not seeing that on my GZ. I believe there under side of the cabinet has inserts for the screws to go into. Should I drill pilot holes up through these to ensure the shaker screws align?

#12301 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Question on installing the stern shaker motor, my AIQ had four pre drilled holes inside the cabinet for the shaker motor, not seeing that on my GZ. I believe there under side of the cabinet has inserts for the screws to go into. Should I drill pilot holes up through these to ensure the shaker screws align?

Also, this wire (ground?) seems to be layed right where is need to drill two of the screws, is that an issue?

#12303 1 year ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Also, this wire (ground?) seems to be layed right where is need to drill two of the screws, is that an issue?

F7FEE1C6-0059-4BB4-8557-45DE12F77A59 (resized).jpegF7FEE1C6-0059-4BB4-8557-45DE12F77A59 (resized).jpeg
#12307 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Take a picture of the bottom of the cabinet from underneath. Should have 4 captured nuts for the shaker.

I do

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#12309 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Poke a small tool through those holes. It will pop out the thin wood disks covering your holes.

If it pierces that wire is that ok as I am pretty sure it will?

2 weeks later
#12750 1 year ago

Any word on a Godzilla topper?

#12888 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

That white UFO saucer looks great with the white pop bumper parts. I went silver to go with the clear pop bumper upgrade.[quoted image]

Whose mod is this?

2 weeks later
#13764 1 year ago

I saw almost earlier with instructions and pics on how to remove the stock Godzilla in a premium and replace with a neca figure. Anyone better at searching than I am?

3 months later
#16745 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

You are welcome to use my Pin Golf card if you'd like..[quoted image]

Is there a resource for Pin Golf ideas for all games? Trying to do something like this for the family at Christmas and can use some ideas for my games as well as overall format

6 months later
#22301 10 months ago

So made it to Planet X and failed on the first objective on the Poweline targets. What do you do after that? I couldn’t get to any more cities so wasn’t sure and didn’t seem like I could “restart” Planet X

6 months later
#25718 4 months ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

The scores I put up were nearly as bad and showed my excitement in playing those 4 games...
Getting 25B cumulative over this period is also going to be a marathon in 12 days.
I'm going to have a New Year's hangover of Godzilla by the end.
7/13 badges claimed.

I just finished a couple games at home that should have triggered an achievement or two but not seeing them pop up on my machine or my insider account. Assuming home machines logged in via Home Team count?

#25721 4 months ago
Quoted from bwalter:

They do count, yes, but badges aren't the same as the achievements, and don't notify in-game or on the machine. I don't even think you can view badges from a pinball machine; just on the web and in the app, for your profile.

Got it. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

10,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, IL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pghpinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=pghpinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.