PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2288 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

So my LE will be arriving in the next few days. I’m a little nervous there might be damage on it. Do you guys open up the game and check everything before you sign the paperwork? Does the driver usually care if he waits an extra 5-10 min while you check? For those that have damages did you simply not check before signing for it? Thanks

If any sign of box damage I pop the top and shine a flashlight around looking for any obvious spots, as well as shine a flashlight in to the hole and look around. If no visible damage I just let it ride. I've lucked out in that I have had four arrive with box damage, nothing I have ever had to refuse. The majority of these games arrive with no problem so I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

At the end of the day though, it is up to you and your comfort level. Feel free to pull all the cardboard off and fully inspect until you are happy. The driver really has no choice but to wait until you sign. I have never had a problem with a driver over it, I just let them know I need to check it over before I accept.

10 months later
#15294 1 year ago
Quoted from robbie:

Will someone please let me know if this is normal?
My floor is flat

Never trust the bubble

1 month later
#16832 1 year ago

V1.02.0 - November 22nd, 2022
=============================
- Mainplay Background - fixed an issue where the background could crash occasionally with a dark black area in the middle of the screen
- Tilt - fixed an issue where the building could get stuck forever on a Tilt that happens when the 3rd ball is locked for Godzilla Multiball
- Imposter Battle - now allow Skill Shot rollunder switch OR Spinner begin will trigger the Imposter
- Imposter Battle - now offer the Imposter if your Magna Grab is killed because the ball didn't catch on the magnet
- Heat Ray - now allowed to work during the grace period of modes
- City Carnage Bonus - fixed an issue in multiplayer games where players could sometimes get multiplied Carnage Bonus when their city mode had already drained out
- Destruction Jackpot - the red warning lightshow will now last as long as it needs to make it to the 3 - 2 - 1 countdown
- Destruction Jackpot - the Pop Bumper lamp has now been added to the red warning light show
- Godzilla Multiball - increase the music volume slightly for the alternate music tracks
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - added a rainbow cycle to the Shield lights when the mode starts
- Tail Whip - kill the display sound effects if it is interrupted
- Tail Whip - fixed an issue with how the background video was cropped on the display
- Loops - kill the display sound effects if it is interrupted
- Planet X - added a lightshow when Godzilla is extracted to be moved to Planet X
- Earth Bonus - added a lightshow to match the display effect
- King of the Monsters - added a lightshow and shaker motor to the Part 1 intro
- King of the Monsters - added a lightshow and shaker motor to the Part 2 intro
- King of the Monsters - added lightshows and shaker motor to the Win / Lose scenarios

- Adjustment Changes:
- for "GODZILLA MB MUSIC DEFAULT" - added another selection called "RANDOM MUSIC" that will auto choose one of the selections at random

- System - Updated to V3.27.0 on OS: V2.7.0

- Added Connectivity Icon (Ethernet or WiFi Signal Bars) to attract mode
Insider Connected screens. The Icon will be displayed in the upper
right corner with the number of credits/free play.

- Blink selected icon in Service Menu Dot Matrix menus

#16834 1 year ago

Too slow

#16846 1 year ago
Quoted from galactic_foxes:

Anyone seen a bug that keeps counting loop values even without shooting the loop? It's popping up a lot now and blows up the score. Haven't tried anything to attempt to fix yet.

Sounds like a switch malfunction to me, dirty or intermittent opto maybe.

5 months later
#20562 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptiveJet:

The part that is perplexing to me is that it always works in the beginning, but then the light dims and goes out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I'd reflow. Could be an intermittent thing that gets worse with heat. Just a guess though.

8 months later
#26120 3 months ago
Quoted from Mleiter:

Unfortunately cheating for badges is an issue. To be clear, if you want to cheat, go ahead it's your machine, do what you want. But cheating is why a nationwide home ranking system can never work. There needs to be a tournament type mode setting and a switch to ensure the glass is in place. It would be a lot of fun to compete with other homeowners for high scores and "in game" achievements. But unless they can figure a way to ensure everyone is playing with the same settings, it won't mean anything.

There is no "anti-cheat" system that a manufacturer could put in a game that could not be worked around in about 5 minutes in a home environment.

Just do it for fun realizing it will never mean anything. The only achievement (score or otherwise) that "matters" in pinball is when you are playing someone at the same time on the exact same game. Outlane settings, pitch, mods, idiosyncrasies of different builds of the same game, all affect things.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paul_8788.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=paul_8788 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.