IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider novacade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6029 2 years ago

Just stopping by to say hi! After a 6 plus hour trip last night, I am officially part of the GZ club. Got our pro home and setup late last night.

#6222 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Got most of my mods in. Waiting for scoop illumination, and wizardMod apron cover. Also have to put Mothra in. Sorry for background noise.

Looks good. Where did you get that mecha-Godzilla from?

#6279 2 years ago
Quoted from Broy1189:

Anyone else have the ball get stuck here yet?
[quoted image]

I did first games I played after I brought it home. I loosened the wire form mounts on next to the building and across the way on the lane. Loosened and pushed them in a little adjust the heights of the ramp and the. Retightened. Hasn’t happened again since.

#6280 2 years ago

Anyone else’s glass ridiculously tight? Tightest of all my tables by far. Makes me a little nervous every time I have to take it off.

1 week later
#6725 2 years ago

Hey all, for the pro owners. Does anybody know how to easily and safely remove the flat plastic mecha Godzilla plastic on the right side? Any details or instruction would be greatly appreciated.

#7009 2 years ago

Damn this new code is pretty stellar. If this table was enjoyable on the last code, now it’s amazing.

#7085 2 years ago
Quoted from StarCow:

Recently installed a Godzilla Premium in a winter cold Sweden (using Godzillas Heat Ray to keep me warm). Just wanted to extend a huge thank you to all contributing to this forum. Your comments have helped me avoid a lot of of noob pitfalls (this is my first NIB, and first pinside post ever). And what a incredible game this is! Utterly incredible!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats on your NIB premium. It’s a great game and the code is only getting better. Be careful, NIB is an addiction, expect 2 more before the years over haha

1 month later
#8465 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Received my Art of Pinball UFO yesterday and just put it on. Ordered the 1954 alternate translite from retrorefurbs but they sent me the other one they sell unfortunately. It does look cool though.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If it makes you feel any better, I like the one you got a lot. Looks really good!

9 months later
#17540 1 year ago
Quoted from Nickrc3:

Does anyone know how to resolve this constant 'Add Credits' message at the end of game play? I have been through the Service Menu/standard adjustment listings numerous times and cannot identify what is creating the message. Both the Action button and Start button do not illuminate. All settings appear to be factory default, except ball save and number of balls. Credits are factory default at 30.
Any assistance shall be greatly appreciated.[quoted image]

It’s not set for free play. It’s looking for you to input money. Set it for free plays bad the message will go away and start and action will be illuminated 24/7

3 months later
#19714 1 year ago

Traded out my pro this weekend for a premium. Love it and loaded it up. But to swing back to the shooter lane protection, I was hesitant to try Mylar so I am trying out one of the pindefender things from the Pinside shops. So far so good, it took 5 minutes to install, no issues since and multiple games played. Time will tell how durable it is.

1 month later
#20980 11 months ago
Quoted from Killermarmot:

Sorry if this has been answered but could only find threads about adjusting height in diag settings when searching.
My Building on my premium is slightly tilted to the left. Seems the same amount on all floors. It doesn't seem to be affecting gameplay much although I have noticed more rejected shots through the building rolling back SDTM. I assume this is a manual adjustment maybe on the stepper? Any help appreciated.
You can see in the picture here when on 1st floor it's maybe 3-5mm higher on the right. The other floors all show the same amount of tilt.
[quoted image]

As someone else mentioned, you can try the 4 nuts on the underside of the playfield, but that didn’t help mine (doing the same thing). One of these days im going to put a couple washers on the one side and hopefully that will level it out. I read someone else had to do that as well

#21057 11 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:Trying to finish a few things off my list late tonight and installed a shaker on GZ but does this black/red wire harness go anywhere ? I do not remember pulling it off .
[quoted image][quoted image]

It looks like a 12v power connection. Maybe the CN11 (top right corner) on the node board on the inside left cabinet wall….check there.

3 weeks later
#22083 10 months ago
Quoted from Thor_Odinson:

Do you guys know if the Stern Avengers Shooter Rod will work if I bought it for my Stern Godzilla pin? I think the colors of the Avengers Shooter Rod match Godzilla pretty well and I think it looks better than the official Godzilla Shooter Rod. Or will the lighting not work since it isn't coded for this game?

It will fit and can be wired to the pop
bumper RGB. I believe it’s a key post. It can’t be wired the same way as AIQ

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 19.99
Electronics
GMods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider novacade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=novacade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.