PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider muymanwell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

306 posts in this topic match your search for posts by muymanwell. You are on page 1 of 2.
#18 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

What street pricing are people seeing for LE? I found two available for $13500 but not fancy on taking that price - at all.

Not seeing under $13k...there's one distro in Chicago saying they'll do 12, but they don't know how many slots they'll have. I locked in my Premium for now.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

I finally found a few under $12k, one actually at msrp

any left? i still haven't found any non-gougers w/ stock

2 months later
#2873 2 years ago

Just got my ship notice...premium will be here Monday! GZ's going to look so nice next to my EHOH...KAIJU BATTLING TIME

#2908 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Are the mothra egg shooter rods available yet?

not yet. wife's a giant mothra fan, so it'll be a must-buy for us

#2972 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

GOTG banner down. Godzilla Banner up
[quoted image]

where'd you get it? i've been looking all over

#3036 2 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

FYI: I Installed tdiddy’s “Tesla Strike” towers on my GZLE. They look absolutely incredible and really complete the look of the game. This is a “must have” mod in my opinion.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I really like this mod, but i'm afraid it blocks the view of mothra...how does it look from the playing angle?

#3084 2 years ago

so, which balls are you all replacing your factory balls with? Obviously, magnetics play a big part in this table.

#3126 2 years ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

Looks like the new code when out on “easy” mode offers a Calliou Battle that I can finally beat. [quoted image]

i'd take any opportunity to beat that bald-headed whining crotch goblin

#3296 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

These pf protectors...how much does it change game play, or is it hardly noticeable?

i have one on my EHOH, and noticed zero difference.

#3300 2 years ago

can't imagine i'll need another machine for two...three days tops

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3347 2 years ago

man, so many people getting banners...i can't find one to save my life. they looks so great next to the machine!

#3371 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

If you shoot the shot to the left of the building and it comes out of the building is it supposed to go SDTM?
[quoted image]

check your left-to-right level. it shouldn't be SDTM every time (though it can happen occasionally)

#3429 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

I was told weeks ago no more premium Godzilla until March at earliest. I was supposed to be on the first run. How are all of you getting a Godzilla Premium?

guessing your distributor oversold their allotment

#3495 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I had the chance to play a handful of games on each the pro and the premium. I’ve always had a hard time making shots with an upper flipper, but on this game it seemed like I couldn’t miss!
Is it me or do you guys feel the upper flipper shot on GZ is easier than on other pins?

timing it is definitely a little easier..i'm not hitting >5 loops or anything, but at 50ish games, I can mostly hit the loop when i want to

#3497 2 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

Looks good and how much vertical clearance is there from the base of the plastic where the godzilla figure mounts onto to the playfield glass is there? I'm looking at a NECA 7" figure but want to make sure it clears before I order it.

people have mounted the 8" NECA 1954 poster model there with no issue

#3522 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Anyone else get ball traps at the very back of the game when a too slow loop shot goes past the entrance to the heat ray but not far enough to continue rolling out the left ramp entrance?
This is the only one I've experienced and has happened several times at multiple pitches. I have a pretty tight tilt and wasn't able to nudge it out without both warnings and titling.

stuck one there 3 times now, but a nudge gets it loose pretty easily

#3575 2 years ago

had my glass off for a quick clean, and decided to see if my Mondo 8" Soft Vinyl would fit...no go, sadly.

#3578 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Yeah, that one at 7.5" its a tad tall. about .75 too much to clear the glass. Which one is that, Imperial variant? I really want the Umi colorway, but it being sold at DCon making it rough to have many pop up on ebay.

ya, the 84 imperial..wife bought it on GZ day for me

#3584 2 years ago

wife's new mothra statue just arrived...can't convince her to make it a topper, though

#3586 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

It's actually 29 days to Christmas That would make a awesome topper though.

ssshhhhh...we're lazy.

#3589 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

That's awesome and damn, I need that Nightmare countdown clock!!! So cool

hot topic has them

#3603 2 years ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Godzilla all over Comic-con this year. No lines for the Prem if folks want to get some games in. I’m going to head over to the OC Pinball setup at the Marriott tomorrow[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

...how much were the tapestries? also...yea, he's sittin' there (beeg yoshi is definitely a kaiju):

#3605 2 years ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

I really wanted the Godzilla vs Kong flag, but it was $150(!) Ended up getting this for the game room instead
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2570/1032/products/store_MONXL_5_1600x.jpg?v=1584164851

man, that looks awesome...very Mondo-style

#3627 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

It's one I am working on. Not sure if I am going to make them to sell yet. Have to figure some stuff out.

I'd definitely be interested if you do..the other UFO mod that's out there only comes with a green plastic down beam, so you lose the color changing ours gets

#3683 2 years ago

where are people getting the action button foot pedal? I've seen a few people mention it, but i haven't found one.

#3690 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Just got my premium in earlier this week and absolutely love it. Question for you guys. Does the godzilla horseshoe shot left of the drake building when hit hard directly go SDTM on your games? That's my only annoyance.
Any fixes besides not hitting that shot?

it can happen about 10% of the time. if it's happening more than that, you may want to check your left-to-right balance of the table.

#3698 2 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Why is everyone into cheating? This is cheating, right? The whole point is that it is difficult to do. Risk and reward. You guys neutered that.

I've literally headbutted the button, no cheating here. Accessibility is a requirement in my household, though

#3702 2 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

The skill shot behind the upper flipper is only registering about 50% on the time it’s hit. Any ideas?

are you sure it's hitting that gate? there's a gap between the gate and the flipper that the ball can fit through fairly easily

#3765 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Just arrived. Back on a call but will unbox Later today. Looks like butter arrived with no damage
[quoted image]

odd that they shipped a gz in a halloween box...

#3912 2 years ago
Quoted from ChickenCatcher:

What are people setting their pin at? mine is at 6.5 degrees and seems level but i find a lot of shots go straight down the middle. Especially the left inner loop that feeds the ball out of the building. That is always down the middle. This Part of the game or is my set up not ideal? how are you peeps finding it?

double check your left-to-right balance. i'm at 6.5, and have few SDTM...i have found with others' machines that even the slightest tilt the wrong way left-to-right will end with a lot more SDTM drains

#3923 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

All set up last night and played six games. Really like the game even though I haven't really gotten into it yet. Like the insider connect feature too, very cool feature. Game is playing as it should, no issues other than a couple ball hang ups at the building to playfield transistion entry, must be a little step/groove right there, I'll investigate later.
My dog wishes she had hands so she can play pinball
[quoted image]

nice lineup

#3935 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I was discussing with someone about Godzilla rules, it seems to me like there is a bit less to do in Godzilla than JP as far as numbers of modes and mini Wizard modes.
There is plenty to do in Godzilla but overall it feels somewhat shallow when compared to some games like SW others, more like DP seems to me.
Do you agree?

code maturity. we don't have wizard mode, etc, YET. Most other machines didn't have them at launch, either. Elvira was still getting modes/features added quite a bit after launch. It's kinda crazy how good this machine is even with early code

#3959 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Do you guys get the post plunge air ball defect? Mine air Jordans right into mechagodzilla and gets wedged under the arm.

i've aired a few off of him, but only stuck one once

#3961 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Off the plunge? It's mostly my plunge. I don't think auto plunge is the issue.

ya, off auto-plunge. manual never gets air, but auto will hit him about 10-15% of the time.

#4033 2 years ago
Quoted from Briks-707:

I’ve got about 200 plays on my LE, it got it’s first waxing and ball swap last night. I was surprised to see it instantly cut down on the amount of outlane drains by 50%, or more! I was getting frustrated with the tailwhip shot to right outlane drain if the ball wasn’t carrying enough speed or rattled at all. Now I’m actually getting bounces back to the inlane….really has made a significant difference!

which balls did you put in?

#4038 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Those are gonna magnetize in no time at all in Godzilla and cause problems. Can't use silverjets in games that use magnets heavily.

what would you recommend?

#4111 2 years ago
Quoted from chromag:

I'll get a better wide pic when I take the glass off again....

how'd you attach it?

#4155 2 years ago
Quoted from horse_cop:

Oh man, finally. I finally destroyed a city. Of course I completely botched the ball 3 tank multiball that triggered it, so I didn't really get to savor it.
But still... baby steps. I suck so bad at pinball

feel you on that..one step at a time. I've basically been spending consecutive games just learning each monster battle (and usually failing epically to even hit the left ramp with any regularity)

#4230 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This little guy followed me home from Pincinnati.y first Elwin. Can’t wait to dive in!![quoted image]

did jesse leave a gc on it for you?

#4255 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

When is it best to use the heat ray?

it scores all lit shots when used, so when you have a few modes active like tesla, jets, etc at once is solid

#4306 2 years ago

My GZ premium came with some scraping at the bottom of the left side art, so I contacted my distro, who put me with Stern, who shipped a replacement...this arrived today:

20211208_101255 (resized).jpg20211208_101255 (resized).jpg
#4355 2 years ago
Quoted from LEDMARTIANEYES:

My LE did too. They are sending side art. Let me know how difficult it is to swap

honestly, since my machine's currently against elvira on that side, and when EHOH sells, will be against the wall, I probably won't swap it until it's a necessity

#4414 2 years ago
Quoted from av1230:

Hey guys, what degrees is everyone playing on? I'm currently on 6 but not sure if it's falling to fast for a beginner like myself. Thanks!

generally, 6.5 is the default, but a lot of experience folks set there's for 6.75-6.8. mine was perfectly 6.5 from the factory, and works well for me

#4417 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

How can it be 6.5 from the factory? You have to put the legs on and level it and stuff……..

i meant once the legs were on. it actually was completely level, left-to-right, and was pitched to 6.5 perfectly once the legs were on, with no feet adjustments. I've never had that happen, ever.

#4450 2 years ago

looking at doing the lighted bats from arcademade....thinking green bats with blue rubbers...thoughts?

#4464 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Be careful Tonight everyone in the midwest.
Tornados breaking out all over.
Keep the news on.
Stay safe.

just left the basement, had one touch down about 10mi away. keep safe, folks.

#4498 2 years ago

not what you like to happen during megalon/rodan/godzilla multiball...had to wait for ball search for release

20211211_161449 (resized).jpg20211211_161449 (resized).jpg
#4535 2 years ago
Quoted from JLebowski:

This Mothra figure is up for pre-order on Mondo's website. It's pricy at $375, but I grabbed one as a topper! That's a little more than typical topper prices, but it looks high quality.[quoted image]

wife got it..it's pretty big and heavy...couldn't convince her to let me use it as a topper. Also, compared to stern's MSRP on THEIR toppers, $375 is like 1/3 price...

20211212_125434 (resized).jpg20211212_125434 (resized).jpg
#4539 2 years ago
Quoted from JLebowski:

Does it come with both hatched and unhatched eggs?

i think she ordered a special edition that did

#4548 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

That is one of the creatures that fuse together and become King Ghidorah in 1991. Little bit of an anachronism in that Easter egg. Another reason I love this game.

Dorats, right?

#4564 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

Yes, I blanked on their names. Maybe they come out with a Heisei edition?

i believe that little guy is the only heisei character on the machine, right?

#4605 2 years ago

installed tdiddy 's tesla mod (man, is it cool), and replaced my balls with ball baron's carbons. I gotta replace GZ and find a mothra i like for this thing, still

#4661 2 years ago

i just wish i could hit that left ramp consistently. too many shots banging around after the bridge, so it's not making it up the ramp

#4723 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Used my 100% off coupon to get my Godzilla themed dust cover. Just had to pay for shipping.
Who can name all of the 22 Showa era Kaiju depicted?
[quoted image]

oh hey, I did the same...twice.

#4726 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Where are you getting these? Very cool

collage.com, they have a blanket that's free (plus shipping)

#4729 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

GZ license has been on fire the past couple of years across different hobbies. New poster dropping tomorrow
[quoted image]

where is this dropping? I checked mondo and didn't see it

#4732 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Newsletter and blog entry:
https://mondoshop.com/blogs/news/godzilla-by-kim-jung-gi-on-sale-info
A little pricier than normal drops for its run size, but guessing artist related

funnily, my wife just forwarded the email to me as i refreshed this thread

#4769 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Just joined the club after finding an in Stock premium local to me yesterday. This is my first new Stern. Is anyone using any shooter lane protector and if so, what are you using that fits and looks good? I've used Cliffy's before. Also, where are people getting the power line mods from. Thanks!
[quoted image]

power lines are from tdiddy mods' shop

#4808 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Does the Oxygen Destroyer light do anything yet?

kills your ball /s

#4819 2 years ago

they likely announced it before it was pushed out to their CDN. I've grabbed the zip file, and am currently copying it to a thumb drive for the old style upgrade...super hyped for this update; it's huge!

#4822 2 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Yep !
[quoted image]

mine shows it now, too, without changing anything

#4829 2 years ago

here we go

20211216_191755 (resized).jpg20211216_191755 (resized).jpg

20211216_192011 (resized).jpg20211216_192011 (resized).jpg
#4831 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

How long did it take to load on game? Curious to compare auto to zip drive

this was thumb drive, took maybe 15min to install...download alone from wifi would have been over 30

#4832 2 years ago

found the secret skill shot..don't think it's something that can be hit consistently, though

#4837 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

no spoilers, fellas! keep it to DM.

ya, I was hesitant to post it for just that reason. anyone who wants to know, dm me

#4840 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

I love the idea of megalon and really want to love the mode. Trying to string together a full combo of 7 random shots is both challenging and valuable (I believe I've achieved it once. Definitely gotten at least 6 of 7 a couple times).
Unfortunately, by far the hardest part about megalon isn't having the skill and good fortune to hit consecutive blinking shots with quick countdowns in succession: it is avoiding the misfortune of your ball hitting the magna grab or scoop and being held while a video cutscene plays and you helplessly watch the current megalon shot time out and the multiplier from your consecutive shot sequence evaporate.

I decided when i got the machine i'd take my time and learn each monster, one by one, and beat them consistently...i finished the first three in pretty quick order...i've been stuck on megalon for over a week.

#4848 2 years ago
Quoted from GroggyFrogFace:

Waiting... Waiting.... Waiting.... 51% and running....
After a day of dealing with Log4J updates across a lot of systems at work, this is the best news of the day - fun code!

hopefully this one doesn't open up new holes, like the l4j early patch did... *shudder*...i don't miss that part of engineering

#4851 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Or make it available for network update first, THEN post the manual code (not that it bothers me, I did manual anyway).

to make an educated guess, they likely had the email blast scheduled through their system, and had pushed the code to the CDN source server, but it hadn't replicated as quickly as they expected.

#4878 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Jet Jaguar loops enhanced!
[quoted image]

how did you attach him?

#4892 2 years ago
Quoted from Fremen:

Hello all. After a long wait and play search, I have finally decided that I want to get Godzilla as my second pin. (Williams Indiana Jones was my first get 5 years ago). I would like to get a premium Godzilla.
Can anyone give me a recommendation of an authorized Stern dealer on the east coast to make a pre order? I live in western North Carolina. Thank you

i've had nothing but great success with Classic Game Rooms

#4896 2 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Alright so the difference between pro and premium are the 3d toys and the building moves up and down on the premium?

here's the feature matrix:
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Godzilla-Pinball-Feature-Matrix-3kjhasdf.pdf

#4947 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Got my premium today. Question. Anyone else have trouble getting the playfield back down into place after lifting it? I can take a pic later but basically when i push it all the way back on the rails it still is off by about a mm with the apron hooks and the two holes. I have to go under the playfield and push the handles to get it to go in. Anyone else?

have you checked that your machine is square? it shouldn't be hard to lift the playfield

#5007 2 years ago

got JJ mounted in, looking good

20211219_135733 (resized).jpg20211219_135733 (resized).jpg
#5010 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I was wondering if JJ would fit with the tesla strike towers. How did you mount him? Thanks for posting pics.

Used 3M double-sided foam tape...he's attached to the awkward thin plastic on the right side of the loop. I originally wanted to have him straddle the loop the way others have done, but i think he's better like this with the strike towers, and i like the scale ratio it provides

#5020 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Joining the club with a premium tomorrow. There are 100 pages here so I apologize for the inevitable repeat, but I'm wondering what, if anything needs to be addressed right after unboxing?
For example, Mandalorian had ball guide and diverter issues from the jump. People had recommended the flipper power be turned down from factory settings, etc
Thanks!

update to 0.85 ASAP, make sure you are well pitched (6.5-6.7 seems to be the average range), and really make sure you are balanced left to right. you can tell if your balance is off pretty quickly by the ball dropping off the magna grab not feeding the upper flipper correctly, or getting SDTM off the building's godzilla multiball

#5053 2 years ago
Quoted from Hipponotic:

Is King Cesar going to be added in later updates?

nothing's been announced, but it seems like it'd be likely. then again, there are still movies featured in EHOH's art that aren't in the game

#5057 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Where has everyone got their pitch set? I’m finding my GZ to be brutal on cheap drains…lessened power to slings and pop bumper. Feels a little better but damn…I can usually light games up pretty good early on but GZ is absolutely gutting me haha. Havnt even broke 1bil yet. Shameful.

I've been pretty happy at a 6.5, even though i still get more half right ramps than i'd like

#5075 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I used the original plastic and extended it to mount to the post near the building. Inside mounts are aluminum angle attached with CA glue. I added the template, 1” mark for scale. [quoted image][quoted image]

you put a lot of care and thought into this mod, and it shows. I can see by the level of effort why you're hesitant to make them for anyone else

#5088 2 years ago

got a new callout.. "your play is illogical", after shatzing to blow up the ufo

#5098 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I love how casual Karl DeAngelo is about his skill level. On the stream he did the other day, he calls what he wants, then does a perfect alley pass to shatz his way to the saucer he wanted.

man, these guys make me feel like i'd be better off playing blindfolded with oven mitts on than my current skill level

#5100 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I dunno. I enjoy watching people at skill levels I'll never attain, and sometimes I pick up tips I CAN use and execute. I never would have even THOUGHT about an alley pass there, but now I can at least know to try it.

oh for sure. watching ie's gz video (pre-0.85) has helped me quite a bit

#5111 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

What's that in the back left?

the left ramp loopback?

#5121 2 years ago

quick poll of the owners here...has anyone noticed much thermal drop off on the flippers? I feel like i may, but it could just my subconscious trying to make up for my crappy play on longer sessions

#5127 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Godzilla has fade, for sure. With stock settings it takes longer to get to fade (unlike, say Stranger Things that gets there in about 15 minutes), but if you're playing long sessions, you WILL feel it.
And it dovetails with this, so might as well add that the magnet cooler is going in the store here and on pinmonk.com later today. It requires a Tibetan Breeze kit already be installed as it uses the left over connector from the 3 Flipper SLE1 kit or the 2 flipper kit to power it.[quoted image]

the breeze kit is why i wanted to make sure i wasn't losing my mind feeling it before i pulled the trigger. what is "this" that you have photographed here? I was looking at the Tibetan Breeze v1.5 SPIKE 3 Flipper Coil Cooling Kit - SPECIAL LAUNCH EDITION, but if there's an add-on coming today that is needed, i should wait

#5128 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

the breeze kit is why i wanted to make sure i wasn't losing my mind feeling it before i pulled the trigger. what is "this" that you have photographed here? I was looking at the Tibetan Breeze v1.5 SPIKE 3 Flipper Coil Cooling Kit - SPECIAL LAUNCH EDITION, but if there's an add-on coming today that is needed, i should wait

just realized, it's for the magnet, derpderp

#5132 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This is an optional add that also cools the magnet coil. On earlier releases the magnet was fading very heavily very quickly. Recent releases (including 0.85) it's been better since it's used less and held shorter (especially on the Pro), but on long sessions it can still fade like flippers and have trouble with holding fast and strong. This prevents that.

ya, i remember that being an issue earlier. I'll wait until it's in the shop, then

#5140 2 years ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

Does anyone have a suggestion for a Monster Zero? I'd like to put one in mine when I get it.

I've been keeping my eyes out for a big one, for a DIY topper. Think it's very complimentary to the premium backglass

#5191 2 years ago

ballfinder ain't finding that...

20211223_134652 (resized).jpg20211223_134652 (resized).jpg
#5249 2 years ago

hooked a psw10 subwoofer up to my machine using gweempose 's sub connector kit...that plus the shaker has made this so crazily immersive, it's not funny...

#5270 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Actually I think the game is pretty hilarious. . You installed two of my must haves. Shaker and sub. Add a knocker and speaker light kits and you’ll be in business!

i adore it. Not sure i'll go with the speaker lights, but I definitely ordered a shaker the minute I got the ship notification for my premium. Shaker and sub are the first two things I'll recommend to anyone who gets this machine

#5304 2 years ago

after my xmas haul, i finally needed to get GZ a dedicated display cabinet...he's almost got a room dedicated to himself now

20211225_184848 (resized).jpg20211225_184848 (resized).jpg
#5342 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

In the subject of subwoofers, I picked up one of these from Bestbuy for $115 and it was super easy to install.
Here is the writeup with photos.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/115-easy-sony-subwoofer-installation-on-2-pins-and-review#post-6667888

I went psw10 since it's been on sale, and i adore it. if you're not adverse to a box under your machine, external is a whole other world of sound

#5363 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

NEW SDTM - Godzilla Pinball Machine Review
Where does it rank amongst your favorite games?! Click on the video now to find out!
Please Like, Follow, & Subscribe to Straight Down The Middle (SDTM) on YouTube & Facebook

honest review, decently entertaining. shame about that theme grade, otherwise, can't argue it too much

#5416 2 years ago

got my shin print framed and hung next to my table and cabinet..the room's almost half GZ now

20211227_183314 (resized).jpg20211227_183314 (resized).jpg
#5454 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyBallerton:

I recently put in my order for a Pro and got quoted an April delivery date, which sounds decent considering I'm hearing later dates. Anyway, I'm already shopping for toys and mods and I saw this Ghidorah bust coming out from Diamond Select Toys. There is a companion Godzilla piece that came out previously- probably can find it on Ebay. Would make a great topper. (To clarify- the Godzilla and Ghidorah in this pic are sold separately)
If anyone wants more figure options, there's a few box sets coming out from Mezco Toyz that include Minila, Rodan and a couple others.
[quoted image]

I actually ordered the 10" ghidorah statue that releases in February from gamestop, because they were having a 30% off sale. will probably mount it with underlighting as my topper

#5483 2 years ago

got my mothra mounted...originally planned to put her back by the building, but the figure was a bit bigger than i expected. I'll probably come up with a better way to attach the left wing

#5485 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

That thing is way too big.

matches scale, front-to-back. that's about how wide her wing span would be in comparison to mechagodzilla. to each their own, though.

#5490 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Looks like it blocks the view of the maser target, the left spinner and the upper flipper.

it does sit over the maser target a bit, but it does nothing to block the other two...just perspective.

#5493 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

I would have figured out a way to mount that dead center in the back to replace the small Mothra, just my 2 cents. Your game so you get to what you like. Thank you for sharing.

ya, as i said, that was my original plan, but she was too big w/ the tesla towers. only other option is behind GZ in the back left

#5505 2 years ago

sheesh. you'd think i personally came and crapped on all your machines with the downvotes and negativity. as i said, perspective makes it look like it's blocking off the views you are all talking about.

#5506 2 years ago
Quoted from kguenther6:

I went with a slightly larger Mothra.
[quoted image]

got a chuckle out of me

#5513 2 years ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

Please don't forget to add this in your machines for that Feel-Like-I-Am-Underneath-Godzilla sensation.
https://www.boomblasters.com/product/godzilla-roar-sounds-car-horn/

true story, i have this in my car...

#5527 2 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I have my game maxed out on the leg levelers and it's sitting at 8 degrees. That's how I know our league/tournament games are going to be set up, so that's what I play on (hell, they might even end up with 2x4's under the back legs). I see some massive scores and I wonder if ya'll are that much better than me or if you're just at a much lower slant, as I've yet to see a single other person say this is how they are set up to play.

i've yet to see anyone say > 7deg...that's pretty steep. most seem to be 6.5-6.9

#5535 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Didn't check the thread for a little bit. 576 unread posts
This'll take a while

quick catchup: any modifications to your table is cheating, mothra should take up at least 75% of the playfield, decrease your auto-plunge strength, and this may be the best game stern's ever made

#5643 2 years ago
Quoted from Jay_Killjoy:

Put a shaker motor in my premium. Wow. The shaker motor integration on this game is insane.
I can’t recall other games that use a shaker this much. Whenever a Kaiju can be heard stomping around the motor just gives these little flutters to add to each step. I was talking with some friends about this and we cannot think of a game that uses a shaker motor better (other than Earthshaker).

add a sub to really feel like you're in the middle of the street as Godzilla walks by

#5736 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Terry's at Pinball Life are less expensive than Marco and rock solid in my experience:
https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html

PL's cost 4x as much to ship to me, making that price difference null and void, at least in my case

#5740 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Unless your ordering higher cost items along with the stops it’s not worth it.

ya, PL's fine when you're doing bigger orders, but when you just need a few parts, it prices itself out on shipping

#5760 2 years ago

I'm thinking of really leaning into the playfield coloring, and do green bats with blue rubbers...anyone know a good place to find sold green flippers? All i've been able to find so far are translucent/transparent versions, or one with the Williams W

#5762 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I will say I’m not sure how it’s possible to get a left outlane drain from a missed right ramp shot. Maybe it is your setup.

I've had that happen, but only when i hit the ramp from a very specific angle (it perfectly lands right between the posts)...typically failed right ramps for me go to the center flippers or slings, tho

#5773 2 years ago
Quoted from Niterider:

Has anyone had their Premium or LE lock completely up when the building was collapsing to start multiball? I didn’t witness it, but I was told as the building was lowering, the game just flat-out locked up including the LCD screen. They had to cycle the power to get it going again.
I haven’t heard anything since, so I’m under the impression it may have just been a random incident.

almost 400 plays in, haven't seen that once.

#5809 2 years ago

my left of building shot only does a quick SDTM about 10% of the time (obviously the wallop helps save that), and ya, no way to nudge out of that that i've seen. the rest of the time, it's hitting the left flipper. it may be a slight left to right balance issue, similar to the multiball feed

#5816 2 years ago
Quoted from Terpslurps:

If I decide to add a subwoofer, do I also need an amp to power it?

not if you get a powered sub, like a psw10

#5820 2 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

This is a good $35 spent at Pinnovators. Very small little board they make that connects into the Spike to board in the back box.
Comes with the cables needed to run down through the bottom of the cabinet and power a sub. They recommend, and I have had good success with the Polk 10-in sub. Awesome effect.
https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/products/pinsub-multi-system-kit

I personally just went with this, but it's obviously a bit hackier:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1176-gweem-s-mods/02289-10-ft-external-subwoofer-cable

#5956 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m sticking this in on account of it’s awesome and I’m stupid.

as an owner of the original, I approve

#5961 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

It looks like an easter egg!

it's mothra's egg, that's identical to how it looks in most movies, etc:

#5971 2 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

Got a new issue...

you'll probably need to adjust the building height settings in the menu, so it lowers far enough to release the ball

#5990 2 years ago

for those of you with tesla coil mods, keep an eye on the legs...this one busted on my coil, and i haven't touched them since installing, so i'm guessing it caught a flying ball at some point...i don't see the leg anywhere on my playfield, either

brokenmod (resized).pngbrokenmod (resized).png
#5991 2 years ago

also, got the blue brite buttons, think they look really good next to the premium artwork:

#5994 2 years ago
Quoted from troon47:

On my LE, I'm noticing that for the Destruction Jackpot, the ball is held on the left side of the magnet, and then it drops down to the left flipper as it should. But on Magnagrab, the ball is held more to the right in the middle of the magnet, and the ball is often released STDM. Anyone else seeing this?

i've noticed for destruction jackpot, the ball seems to be held stronger, as it stops moving much more quickly, while with the magna grab, it still wiggles a bit. I wonder if it's not set for as strong of a grip, which is causing it to be further down the locking area?

#6018 2 years ago

those aren't the same brand, so i can't speak to those. different LEDs, etc.

#6082 2 years ago

today in, "well, that's a first", I started godzilla multiball, immediately launched a ball up the left ramp, and it landed on the roof, and stayed there until multiball ended, and the game had to do ball search.

#6144 2 years ago
Quoted from Terpslurps:

I finally beat Ebirah, was having the hardest time defeating that monster. Only megalon left for tier 1!

megalon is *rough*...i spent a week and a half just focusing on learning him

#6169 2 years ago
Quoted from troon47:

Agree on Megalon. You almost have to flipper trap to be able to look up and see where the lit shot is. On mine, sometimes there's nothing yellow lit at the beginning, and I have to wait like 10 seconds for it to appear....genius...lol.

ya, that's the mechanic; he "digs underground", and you have to wait for him to surface to hit him. it's so much harder than the other 3 at that level

#6265 2 years ago
Quoted from Broy1189:

Anyone else have the ball get stuck here yet?
[quoted image]

did it come out of the building and end there, or get bumped up there from the playfield? guessing it's the latter, as there's not enough momentum sometimes if you're not coming down from the full loop

#6271 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

What's everyone doing for side blades? Looking to add some to my premium.

I'm waiting to see how the official blades look..if they're not enticing, I'll probably go with mirrors

#6282 2 years ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

Anyone else’s glass ridiculously tight? Tightest of all my tables by far. Makes me a little nervous every time I have to take it off.

mine is not, but there's been a handful of people in this thread that have had that issue, and found that their cabinet was out of square

#6320 2 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Does anyone know if the Avengers Infinity Quest shooter rod can be connected to GZ?

yup, modern stern rods are interchangeable

#6355 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Deadpool is on the calendar for August. Source: I saw the email to the distros. Well, at least the part about DP.

i can corroborate August, as that's what my distro told me

#6419 2 years ago

is anyone else running into the issue of one to two balls sticking to the magnet during multiball and not releasing for quite a bit?

#6422 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are the balls magnetized? Are you running stock balls?

nope, replaced with carbon steel ball barons. it's happened with stock and these both. it does eventually release, which tells me it's likely not the balls

#6425 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did you test them with a steel paperclip, though?

yes, with a paperclip and with piano wire

#6427 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, now you're just showing off.
What's your pitch?

6.5 on the nose

#6428 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t know of any multiballs that use the magnet? Sounds like yours are magnetized.
I recommended trying standard shiny balls from Titan pinball. I’ve never had one of those magnetize.

ya, I wasn't expecting the magnet to trigger, either

#6431 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is your post magnetized, maybe? Have you checked that with the game off? On? Residual magnetism holding on to balls?

this is something i haven't tested. not really sure what i'll do if that's the case.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m saying it didn’t. . What multiball was it during?

GZ. i'm sure there's zero chance of some stacking event triggering the magnet when it shouldn't be. we all know the code is perfect at 0.85, right?

edit: also, to be clear, out of >450 games, this has only happened 5 or so times. not common at all.

#6445 2 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Depends on what you mean by "quite a bit".
I have seen ~2 times across 12 or so games (especially if you are backhanding the mechgodzilla shot when it is lit for multiball) that it registers, and sticks, but "hangs low". The trough kicks out more balls, auto launcher launches, and most or all end up hanging around MG's belly. They stay there for a while, while you stare at your wasted ball saver and regret life
Is this what you are seeing?

i *have* seen that, however, I'm talking about the magna grab magnet, and while i haven't timed it yet, it's always at least 30sec or longer, with no video, etc, that would make me think it's something else causing it. as i said in a later reply, it's only happened maybe 1% of my plays

#6468 2 years ago
Quoted from TheOriginalWiz:

Preimum or LE? My premium didn't come with any but I seems to remember (but can't find the post) that it might have been included with the LEs for the shaker motor to keep it from sqeeking. Although, I could be totally wrong on that.

my premium had it in the goodie bag...you may want to double check

#6488 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I just want it to wait until the ball comes to a complete stop. As long as that happens I’m good.

ya, that drives me nuts..ball's still wiggling, magnet lets go, and off it goes to the bottom of the playfield

#6493 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

With all the complaints…Good thing it’s still early and the game friggin rules anyway! Woo!
I agree the destruction jackpot in mid action drives me nuts at times, but maybe it was designed that way. Maybe it’s like icing the kicker in a football game. Haha. The videos do get a lil behind too, but it will get fixed eventually.
Heck the game is far from perfect but it’s already a masterpiece. That’s saying a lot! Can’t wait to see more progress!

i don't think anything said takes enough away from this game to knock it off the top of my list, but there's always room for improvement, as you've laid out

#6505 2 years ago
Quoted from troon47:

When I try to go behind the upper flipper for the skill shot, it only registers it maybe 50% of the time...IF it makes it up there on a full plunge.

that gate doesn't cover the entire entry point, so you're probably not hitting it, or hitting it enough to register as the skill shot

#6514 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, the gold flakes in the cabinet below a flipper coil assembly is a dead giveaway the coil stop has failed. Stern has been using crappy quality stops for years now. It's not uncommon to have one or more fail pretty quickly. Pinball life has some very reliable replacements:
https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html
Buy some extras, you'll need to replace them all eventually...

do the sleeves, too, while you have it all open

#6521 2 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

So if I want a GZ Premium and don’t want to significantly overpay for a HUO one and maybe willing to wait, what is the best place to order one and when realistically do you think I’d see it?

classicgamerooms has never done me wrong

#6527 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Weird. Mine goes to some part of the upper flipper always. Might want to check your level.

if the ball still has wiggle going, it can happen with the magna grab..i've seen the same thing, though rarely

#6539 2 years ago

for those that are considering adding pinmonk's fans: they are incredibly easy to install (be aware if you have a mod like led buttons, etc, installed into the c11 power of the board on the left of your cabinet, you'll need a splitter), and i've noticed absolutely no thermal drop since putting them in. There's a minor whine from the fans when the table goes silent, but it's not noticeable during play. I definitely recommend them if you've experienced any flipper or magnet power loss on longer sessions.

#6558 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Are all four of your Godzilla legs the same length? My back legs are as low as they can be, my front legs are literally as high as they can be, and my incline is still too high according to the built in bubble.

i recommend removing your glass and either use a leveling app (they're available for most smart phones) or an inclinometer on the playfield itself, between the flippers. the bubble isn't wholly accurate.

#6594 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

Not sure if this is the right place. I received a UPS notification stating that an item is on its way from Stern Pinball. It says it weighs 1#, but I'm not sure what it is. Is there a replacement part coming for Godzilla? I received a Godzilla Premium recently and the only thing I can think of is maybe it's a recalled part for Godzilla? Maybe the plastic under the bridge that users are reporting broken? I've had no issues with mine.

did you open a ticket or anything with them? I don't think they're shipping parts without that

#6600 2 years ago
Quoted from mahony:

No ticket open, I just noticed my magna grab plastic is broken though. I guess I better find the broken piece now.

did you enter the game room of the month or anything? I was notified this week i was one of the winners of that, so i assume those prizes are shipping out soon

#6607 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeAction:

Here is a sample Lit Kit Flipper mod for Godzilla been working on lately, capturing the flame look. Planning to be at https://ArcadeMade.com in a bit.
[quoted image]

i'd really like to see a green/blue combo, to match the on-game coloring..also, i've heard there's some structural issue w/ the lit bats..is that still a concern?

#6615 2 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeAction:

A green/blue combo might look really nice too! Could see about that as well. For structural integrity, these lighted flippers use solid shafts without wiring present in the shaft so they have pretty good strength there. Since being developed last summer, the Lit Kit Flippers have enjoyed good durability with a variety of kits having been run for months on location for hours a day reliably. Including the early release version kits from August, so far just a few replacements have been sent out where an installation instance by a user or a manufacturing instance has popped up. It's been a fun process, and the design/build has been enhanced for strength and performance along the way.

Sure, perhaps in a week or so will have them, and an update will be posted ideally with some installed photos.

great to hear! will your set be all 3 flippers, or just the bottom 2? I know you mentioned in the main flipper thread that you weren't sure how you'd wire the upper flipper last year

#6629 2 years ago

got my titans in...went with clear on the playfield, and green for the flippers for now... I still need to find new bats (maybe blue glow?)

20220121_130000 (resized).jpg20220121_130000 (resized).jpg
#6832 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Guys sorry to hear about the issues, we have done some upgrading on the base section and coils over the last week and are currently being tested. I'm hoping this helps the rigidity of the mod while maintaining its look

ya, two of the bottom legs on my left tower broke during play. they're definitely fragile in the face of an airball

#6889 2 years ago

just had the arm of my tower that's to the right of my right ramp break off..hopefully, this can be resolved with a change in material.

#6933 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Here is a raw unpainted version, old vs new. You can see that the tower over all is way beefier and the coils have added product to support them far better then before with minimal take away from the original design. The glue points for the arms also have been changed, before the area was open like the tower, I have closed this area off toake for maximum adhesion.
Eyeamred2u has hit a good point, failure rate / percentage. Though I would love it to be 0 that's really not a feasible goal, Anything under 5% I feel is very respectable and that's where we are with the Towers.
With all the changes I hope that the new failure rate will be less.
Tom D

will individual towers be available to order?

#6935 2 years ago

I won one of Stern's "Gameroom of the Month" giveaways for December, and my prize just arrived...sadly, he's just a little too small to take the spot behind the bridge

20220127_124051 (resized).jpg20220127_124051 (resized).jpg
#6937 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

That is kinda nightmare fuel

oh, he's goofy as hell looking but, to be faaaaiiirrr, a lot of the pre-90s gz toys were

#6985 2 years ago

following some... *constructive* feedback, I ran mothra through the dryer a few times

20220127_183432 (resized).jpg20220127_183432 (resized).jpg
#6992 2 years ago
Quoted from Had:

Did anyone's speakers make a large pop noise during the update reset? Mine went off twice.

it did that for both of the updates i've applied on my premium. seems to be a semi-common thing.

#7004 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

What will this game look like at 1.0? Amazing at .85!! The future looks great for gz owners .

guessing it'll be like JP, with multiple wizards, maybe some of the direct-enabled modes, etc.

#7138 2 years ago
Quoted from IODMako:

How do you activate Hedora. What is the mechanic on it. I have triggered it many times but I don't know what I did to do it or what I should do after he is triggered.
Thanks!

3 secret combos

#7141 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I think it's only 2 secret combos and then hit the Maser Cannon.

you're correct..from the patch notes: "- Hedorah / Smog Monster Frenzy - added this new mode available at the Mystery award when you collect 2 Secret Combos
"

#7143 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Just watching King of the Monsters. Never gave the reboots a chance, but it’s pretty good.

the reboots are pretty decent, especially KOTM. won't say they're perfect, but all the gz movies have their problems.

#7165 2 years ago
Quoted from HurryUpPinball:

I just listed my second mod for Godzilla Prem / LE pinball machines in the Pinside shop. This mod interacts with the game and replaces the stock plastics on the left and right side of the MechaGodzilla spinner. This mod includes the right and left side shields, a custom-made wiring harness with inline fuse holder, switch controller box, and a light sensor. All connectors are Molex and can be easily plugged in. I have 15 that will be ready to ship this week (1/31/22) and will be building up a stockpile to be available for future orders similar to my first Godzilla Roof Mod. I am keeping the shipping cost the same as my first mod. Shipping is currently offered to the US, Canada, and Europe. The item can be found in the Pinside shop at the following link:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1368-hurryuppinball/05798-mechagodzilla-interactive-shield-mod-godzilla-prem-le
I also created a short demo video to go along with the install video and links to both videos can be found below.

you should post these in the modding thread, as well: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/17#first

#7168 2 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Inexpensive topper option. Three-piece powder coated metal. Shown without RGB lighting.
[quoted image]

very cool look; it'd really pop with some under LED lighting to give it some shadowing. If i wasn't already all-in on my ghidorah topper, i'd definitely consider that

#7210 2 years ago
Quoted from VirtualMayhem:

Hi Everyone,
I am looking forward to joining the owners club in the next 1-2 days. I made a trade for a Godzilla LE NIB and the pin has arrived at the shipping station this evening so I would expect it to be at the house in the next day or two.
Are there any suggestions for things I should check right out of the box in terms of common issues, adjustments, etc? I have the pinned TECH threads open and been reading through those. I will post pics once I have it setup

reduce trough power, plan to replace rubbers (they leave so much black residue), coil stops and sleeves, factory balls if it still has them

#7216 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Can someone tell me of the stern shooter rod has been released yet?

it has not been released, and there's no announced date yet.

#7226 2 years ago

finally got my hands on one..now to dig back and find the glowing breath mods!

20220201_130128 (resized).jpg20220201_130128 (resized).jpg
#7228 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Thanks so much for the pics guys. Would you mind taking a zoomed out pic of the flippers and the ball guides. Want to see if they look “droopy” in relation to the ball guides.
I do believe the game is drained like this to hit the outer shots better.

20220131_133616 (resized).jpg20220131_133616 (resized).jpg20220131_133621 (resized).jpg20220131_133621 (resized).jpg
#7234 2 years ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

What is this black residue I keep hearing people complain about from Stern rubbers? Isn't this just the normal coil dust that affects all machines? I have not owned a new Stern yet (JP Prem, GZ Prem arriving in the next runs). Is there something about Stern stock rubbers that I'm not aware of? All three of my W/B machines have black residue (coil dust) that builds up fairly quickly and I run super bands on all of my machines. Just curious.

it comes off the rubbers that stern uses. not sure if it's the way they're "hardened", or what, but they release a residue to the ball, which in turn spreads it around the field. I've switch to titans across my whole machine

#7240 2 years ago

what a difference that godzilla makes...

20220201_182343 (resized).jpg20220201_182343 (resized).jpg
#7282 2 years ago

my banner came in, and i'm done with mods and external accessories......until my ghidorah arrives to make my topper in 2 weeks

20220202_132350 (resized).jpg20220202_132350 (resized).jpg
#7330 2 years ago

i feel like with the loop, there's two trajectories the ball can take (either riding fully against the outside, or angling back against the inner after the turn), and it greatly impacts the speed and timing. one of the few times i've caught flow on it, i managed 14, but most of the time, ya, 3-4 max.

#7331 2 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

I am positively surprised that no playfieldissues are reported in the GZ threads. No pooling, planking, smooth clearcoat, metal guides digging in the clearcoat etc. Or does anybody has such issues?

there's a few people with reported planking, etc., about 50 pages back. it happens to a few out of every batch, sadly

#7334 2 years ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

Had playfield up and spotted this on upper left side, facing the back box
[quoted image]

ya, dorat there is the only non-showa era monster in/on the game (so far)

#7386 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

On every website now they're listed? Not likely

i'm guessing the stern resellers/distros are waiting on inventory count from stern before updating their stuff. i doubt marco, lsog, etc, all sold out immediately this morning at the same time; they likely don't want to overcommit and have people waiting and getting upset (as has happened with the delays on machines).

#7399 2 years ago

ya, I'm not going to lie, my house is very mothra-loving, and I thought this rod would be a slam-dunk buy, but at this price point, it could easily be reproduced, and the value just isn't there. it's a shame, but that's how it goes sometimes.`

#7452 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

where’s the GZ topper pics.. egarly awaiting those

ya, that's fairly hotly anticipated...i both want it to be super cool and don't, because i'm trying to build my own from a ghidorah statue

#7510 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Can you share a link? Don’t think I have seen these…

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Type-14.html

#7528 2 years ago
Quoted from VanSkalen:

Has anyone seen a glimpse of Hedorah as a monster in game?
Was playing tonight, and when I hit the scoop I saw the goat and the selection screen defaulted to Titanosaurus. After selecting, a “Hedorah is being sent to Tokyo” voiceover with a Hedorah graphic appeared. The movie footage then went to Titanosaurus though. I was so shocked I drained so I can’t confirm but expect the mode was normal… the monster total also showed Hedorah though.
Didn’t repeat and I’ve played Titanosaurus since the last update… so I wonder if I’m losing my mind?! If not anyone have any ideas if this is a bug, Easter egg or glimpse of the future?

hedorah was added in the last patch. not sure if you want *how* to get him spoiled, but you can read the patch notes if you do: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/godzilla-0_90_0-README_LE.txt

#7547 2 years ago

you posted the same thing twice in a row.

#7580 2 years ago
Quoted from troon47:

I also have a problem with near-constant outlane drains, especially the right one. Can you explain to a layperson like me what you did with the posts? Not sure what "middle post", "moved outlane posts down", etc. mean. Thanks.

if you look at the metal post with a rubber ring around it at the top of the outlanes, you'll notice that it sits in a slot, with basically 3 positions (top, middle, bottom). from the factory, it comes in the middle position. if you lower it (closer towards the front of the machine), the ball won't be able to drain in the outlane as easily.

#7601 2 years ago

Got my art blades installed, and they look great! Strongly recommend the soapy water method if you go to install your own

20220210_131947 (resized).jpg20220210_131947 (resized).jpg20220210_134016 (resized).jpg20220210_134016 (resized).jpg20220210_135208 (resized).jpg20220210_135208 (resized).jpg20220210_135218 (resized).jpg20220210_135218 (resized).jpg
#7616 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

This is one thing I don’t like about the game. I prefer to shoot for an extra ball not just have it awarded. Far more satisfying to make the shot and collect it. I hope in future code iterations they make it so you have to shoot the scoop or better yet the Mazer target to collect an extra ball.. or at least make that adjustable in the settings.

as annoying as it is to consistently hit that scoop, I hope not

#7650 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Have any of you installed Brite Button flipper buttons? Do you like them?

I have the blue ones on my gz, i like them a lot:

#7702 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Really on the fence about picking up this title, because it's a dream theme for me. Leaning towards Pro, but would really like a Premium, but there tough to find, and for the extra 2K or more, unsure. Is the extra $$$ really worth it for the Premium? With so many mods already out for this title, i'm wondering if Pro isn't just fine, then mod it as i want when i want. Thoughts?

mods can definitely make up for the flat plastics, and even make the building look better than the premium/le on a pro. however, you can't make up for the bridge breaking, the building mechanic, or the rotating target/ramp for mecha godzilla. i'm 100% satisfied with my premium, as i feel it has a great flow, and everything is laid out as it should be. the pro is great, but the premium really feels like it's worth that extra bump to me.

#7944 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

My Wizard Blades are supposed to be coming tomorrow. Anyone else get those? Or did you get the official Stern ones?

I went official, but i think both sets look nice.

#7950 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

What color titan rubbers did you swap out? Are they all the same color, or are they different? If they are different, which color and what sizes?

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/2002

#7957 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

For those of you adding a Godzilla figure behind the bridge, especially Pro owners, how much clearance is there under the glass? How tall can a figure be to fit there? My Pro won't be here til summer, but looking to pick up some mods in the meantime. And how are we mounting these?

it's pretty much right at 6". in example, the 1956 neca poster godzilla fits just under the glass: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/godzilla-1956-movie-poster-godzilla-head-to-tail-12inch-action-figure/nc42886

#7961 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Thanks. Like to see some pics from people that added a figure back there. I know there some on here but....Really trying to get some ideas of MUST add-ons, especially for the Pro

you could look at either chip or i's posts in this thread or the mod thread (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/19) to see figures installed. chip's pro is one of the best modded pro (or, really any) GZ i've seen

#8000 2 years ago
Quoted from troon47:

I changed out the coils and sleeves and it helps a bit, but still difficult to make the right ramp during a multi-ball or if I've been playing for like 1/2 hr. or so....still seems to get weaker the longer I play like the cheapo stock coils did.

likely thermal fatigue. you may want to get some cooling on them.

#8007 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thanks for the support!
I don't know what the difference is, but some GZ seem to have coil fade faster than others in a play session. They all need help for longer sessions, but some of them are like yours that are fading after only 20 minutes. I'm not sure if it's more sensitive players tuned into the fade quickly or something mechanically different with certain builds, but it's definitely a thing.

ya, never had this issue on EHOH, but man, is it apparent on GZ. your fans definitely made a huge difference, for my machine at least.

#8099 2 years ago

Installed Lermods oxygen destroyer this morning. Ended up pulling up the the led board underneath the plastic so i could fish the wire through that way, otherwise it was a mostly painless install. It looks good, and doesn't block view of the outlane for saves.

20220226_121311 (resized).jpg20220226_121311 (resized).jpg20220226_121318 (resized).jpg20220226_121318 (resized).jpg
#8102 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

That is a rough looking finish on that mod, just saying. Was that the intended design?

pretty similar to how it looked in the movies

#8109 2 years ago
Quoted from ZAuxier:

Agreed. I mean, do what you want with your machine, but that fundamentally changes how the game is played

as shown in the pictures and from 100% personal play, it does not block the view of the top of the outlane, and does not impact the ability to nudge, etc, in any single way. there's zero impact on game play.

#8148 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I did art blades in my IMDN and seemed fairly easy with the PF in. I haven't got my GZ yet so.......so is there a reason it'd be tougher on GZ? Just curious without having mine yet

i left mine in while installing the stern blades, no major issues. I used the soapy water method, so i could shift the blades around during install (i suck at stickers)

#8183 2 years ago

after being grossly underwhelmed by the egg shooter, I borrowed an idea from a pinsider in the mod thread, and made my own Mothra chibi shooter

20220301_081510 (resized).jpg20220301_081510 (resized).jpg20220301_081516 (resized).jpg20220301_081516 (resized).jpg
#8186 2 years ago
Quoted from mstang01:

The egg shooter is really uninspired, I was thinking something like a light up plasma ball etc. would have been cool (even if it only lit up to look like lightning or plasma)

I would have been ok with the egg, if they didn't try to push it at $180...it looks good as a mothra egg, but man, don't try to push that trash as high-end, esp compared to things like the AIQ shooter, deadpool's, hell, even the stupid elvira clown

#8193 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

If GZ LE isn't worth upgrading to premium then no game is.

assume you mean pro to premium, but there's definitely less of a gap between GZ pro and prem, than when you compare it to previous games where there's a full level missing from the playfield, or changes that completely change the flow of the game, etc. while i have zero regrets going premium myself, I don't think i'd have been grossly disappointed if i had been "stuck" with a pro; it's mostly the same game, play-wise, with a couple small differences that don't drop the game's play quality a significant amount. cosmetically, a lot can be made up with personal mods on a pro, as well.

#8343 2 years ago
Quoted from bloodonthepins:

Seeing a lot of posts from members saying they weren't into the theme before playing. Any Godzilla fans around here? This was a dream theme for me, I couldn't believe Stern were going through with it. They could have taken the license in so many directions, but the one they went with is perfect for pinball!

only a little bit... (wife knew i was basically guaranteed to buy it once it was rumored):

#8350 2 years ago
Quoted from ZAuxier:

Amazing collection!
This has honestly been one of the most surprising things to me regarding this pin. Soooo many mentions of how no-one cares for the theme, I just don't get it? Sure the movies are ridiculous and very much outdated, but how freaking cool are they?!?
I know I'm likely in the minority here, but on theme alone this sells me over Star Wars, Avengers, and (insert rock band name here)

to be fair, if you go back earlier in the thread, there were a lot of us saying this was a dream of pin+theme. I think the more recent comments have been from folks that weren't drawn in to buy right away by the theme, and therefor wouldn't have gotten in on the first waves, and just now would be ordering/getting the machines. So it seems like there's more folks that aren't into the theme than is actually the case.

#8369 2 years ago
Quoted from Heavyk:

Quick question everyone, I'm currently looking at building a lighted shooter plate for Godzilla (while I wait for mine), like the stern ones that Jurassic Park and Stranger things had in their shooter kits. What color LEDs would you think go good? Also, if interested I could make a couple if people are interested. The goal is to make them look just like the stern ones.

blue would match cabinet color theme and godzilla's flame. green would fit, as well.

#8409 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Just for kicks I went to see a local distributor yesterday, told them I could pick up the game myself so no delivery needed, but they quoted me $300 shipping from Stern to them - is that normal??
$8799.99 + $300 "Factory Freight" -

some of the price spiking from distros is ridiculous. i've never had that as a line item (but i've never paid over msrp, either).

#8411 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

It is like rust proofing and ceramic coating. And the assembly fee.
Motorcycle and automobile industry have been doing add-ons forever. It was just a matter of time…. We are going to need to start asking for out the door pricing when we order!

i just refuse to do business with the ones who do that...if enough people can, they'll see a hit in their bottom line, and adjust. some offer free shipping (from them to me, obviously), etc., while still being msrp. those are the ones who get my business

#8431 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

i really wanted to see this in person before i pulled the trigger on another mod for a game I probably wont get for 6 months but what the hell. Enough people have said they don't block sight of anything.

they block nothing, and look absolutely amazing. the first model had some issue, but those have seemingly been resolved with the updated print. this is probably my favorite overall mod for the machine

#8451 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

So I heard Mr Elwin say on a TPN podcast that the goal of the ball release off the building is supposed to hit the very tip of the left flipper to prevent going back up the ramp or building on an instant return and getting a ball stuck, by design .. now I'm wondering if I should add the roof mod
Still don't have my machine yet but how many with a roof diverter mod installed have batted a ball back to a ball trap since installing?
Thanks

wait and see how it plays on your specific machine. i (and many others) had no issue with it, once actual balance was achieved with the machine.

#8504 2 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

Does it still scan with the picture and what did you use to print it?

the scanner is a camera. there's no way it could still scan with the picture over it. only way you could still use that feature would be to have the qr code on the back of the picture, but i'm guessing the game would freak out constantly scanning the qr code.

#8539 2 years ago

if anyone who picks up the mothra egg shooter rod ends up not wanting their shooter plate, i'd be interested in buying it...hit me up in pm

#8584 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you want a personal goal to (never) beat, Karl OBLITERATED Godzilla with a little over 35 billion final score Sunday on his stream here:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1424909476
[quoted image]

wonder when this code will be released, because there's some interesting stuff added.

#8616 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Anyone else surprised it's been six months after launch and the top three modes above Planet-X aren't programmed yet.

not at all. they've been trickle-feeding code with newer machines for a while now

#8641 2 years ago
Quoted from troon47:

I'm noticing that some of these (both versions) have three black knobs on the left...a larger one upper left and two smaller ones lower left....
and some of them don't have them?

it's the external audio controls. it's an addon

#8642 2 years ago

my scoop's factory, too, but if i let it hit the left flipper while it's up, it bounces directly onto the right flipper for a catch.

#8663 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Has anyone with a $1 deposit down with Cointaker on GZ premium get an invoice asking for full payment yet on run starting soon?

most places don't ask for full payment until they have the machine in-hand

#8712 2 years ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Good call. Does Stern use metric or SAE? I don't have a modern Stern yet. Thanks!

SAE.

#8714 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Is there a post somewhere in this thread that has a diagram of the length and location of all the rubbers? I'm replacing mine too before i even play a game, which won't be til summer

this is the list i made and used:

there's a diagram in the manual, which you can find on stern's site:

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Godzilla_LE_Pre_web.pdf

#8720 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Thanks,
Also, just making sure, but are the rubber sets exactly the same for the Premium/LE vs Pro? I have a Pro coming..

if you go to stern's support site (where my link goes), there's a pro-specific manual with the same type of diagram and list. I can't think of any that would be different, though, as they're all at similar places in the machines.

#8722 2 years ago
Quoted from bloodonthepins:

Godzilla Premium will be my first NiB pin, and I hadn't thought about the rubber at all. How does the black rubber dirty the playfield? Through contact with the balls?
There's a few user-made kits on Titan's website for Godzilla Premium, but they seem more or less identical, save a few color variations. Is any one of those kits considered to be more ideal than the others?

it's low quality rubber that sheds black nonsense everywhere. strongly recommend upgrading to titan stuff ASAP

#8729 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Looking for the Mod where their is a plastic that fits on top of building and helps ensure balls don't go SDTM

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/159#post-6789446

i will say, you really shouldn't need this if your machine's truly leveled, left to right, all the way up the machine, though

#8770 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Two questions (second of which might be answered by the first one)...
1) someone posted a link while back of a Stern Godzilla rule sheet PDF that looked rather official. Can anyone repost a link to it?
2) I got an "Imposter fight" achievement of some sort. I've heard it mentioned here before, but I'm not entirely certain what it is? Does it have to do with tail whips?
3) (updated: DELETED - found answer through the awesome powers of google)

going from magna grab to the loop behind the upper flipper activates an "imposter fight" count

#8802 2 years ago

i will say, there really shouldn't be a difference between the standard and mothra shooters...check your alignment on where the tip matches with the ball, that your tip cover is sat on correctly, etc.

#8823 2 years ago

to close a conversation from the last time karl streamed, he does have his scoop kickout set to factory

#8874 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Love the new code. When I saw Hedora (Smog monster) on the screen. I almost cried. I have been waiting to kick his butt for almost 40 years, now! Perfect theme, perfect game!

i mean, to be fair, he was added last update

#8913 2 years ago
Quoted from Daveyj73:

I was wondering if some who has adjusted the left guide next to the magnagrab could tell me how to do it. As you can see mine is pretty far out. I’m newish to the art of tweaking pins. . Love the game though.
Thanks for any help.
[quoted image]

if you check the topic index on this thread, one of the last ones is about that very subject: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/170#post-6820254

#8943 2 years ago

still haven't worked out a solution for this one...

20220325_090300 (resized).jpg20220325_090300 (resized).jpg
#8945 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Stick a cabinet bumper on his shoulder if it will stay.

yea, was thinking either that or a small piece of piano wire coming down from the screw above

#8947 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

How often does that happen to you? Curious if it's possible to readjust MG placement just a smidge by loosening the screws and wiggling it. My ricochet off that bash has been about 100% jumping straight left. Either over the wire form or landing on it, making it's way back down

not super common, maybe once every 50-ish plays or so. most of the time, if it's over-launching like that, it's onto the wireform as well. it's just frustrating when it does get stuck there as it's a complete stop in gameplay, doubly so if i have building lock on, as there's not a clean way to reintroduce that ball into play without losing it.

#9036 2 years ago
Quoted from troon47:

Just curious which of the Pin Monk fans you got....the ones for two flippers or three?

i personally went with 3 flippers and the magnet coil

#9051 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Is it literally just unscrew the old one and put the new ones in, nothing fancy?

do recommend doing sleeves while you're doing them, though

#9077 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

It occurred to me after two games in a row draining right as I started hedorah that if stern doesn’t change the minimum hedorah score from 500M to 420,365 they have missed out on a golden opportunity and I will question their commitment to that character they built............that is all-

i mean, they're making us stop him from taking his thick rip; seems they're against the character anyway.

#9080 2 years ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Anything's possible, I just went simplest easiest route for my limited electrical abilities.

i'll warn folks that think about adding this horn to their machine; it's LOUD.

#9104 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

This Godzilla model? 6 inch.
https://amzn.to/3IWVZpz

https://www.amazon.com/NECA-Figurine-Godzilla-Sonore-0634482428863/dp/B07QNZHMQ3

a majority of folks who post here (and the mod thread [ https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-mod-thread/page/25 ] ) use this godzilla. if you look around a bit, you can find him for $40-50...he fits about perfectly in the corner (you'll need to bend his tail)

#9139 2 years ago
Quoted from jid:

GZ Pro picked up from my local distributor today!
Tried to sell the wife on banners since we are putting GZ next to Rush… but no dice. Cool banners though!
Thanks to Jason at Classic Game Rooms for this GZ Pro!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

the banner really does look great next to it...just wish mothra was on it

20220331_144801 (resized).jpg20220331_144801 (resized).jpg
#9209 2 years ago
Quoted from FNwoz:

Aren’t these on the rule sheet Stern has on their website?

secret combos aren't listed on the rules sheet or on the patch notes

#9216 2 years ago

today, in "unique places to stick a ball"... (managed to ricochet in from behind, while the building was up)

#9292 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

These look great. I just bought flipper rubbers. I did not know about the sling and post rubbers. What size rings are the sling rubbers?

here's the full kit of rubbers for GZ. You can also find a list of sizes in the manual from stern's site: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Godzilla_LE_Pre_web.pdf (page 36)

#9296 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Saved! I wasn't sure about those colors until your picture. They look great!

to clarify, these are the colors specifically in that kit: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/133#post-6730580

#9303 2 years ago
Quoted from Mookie:

Anyone have a pic of the GZ premium art blades ?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9330 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Looks like I'll be picking up my premium this weekend!
I'm just trying to make sure I'm getting everything I need to get it running smoothly, so any suggestions would be appreciated.
I'm picking up a set of Titan rubbers based on this suggested list (https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/2002), and 6 of their shiny pinballs.
Also getting the Pinball Life shaker motor, and their headphone jack/volume control (I have a baby, so I need to adjust it).
Planning on getting the side armor (it looks really nice) and art blades, but might need to budget for those.
I think people suggested replacing the flipper coils and sleeves right out of the box, but wanted to confirm this.
Anything I'm missing?

the auto-plunge power value can be reduced (it'll too frequently hit the area near the building at its default state), be sure to really check your left to right level, as being even a fraction off can lead to missing the upper flipper from the magnagrab, sdtm from the building more often, etc.

#9348 2 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

I got this version. Do you think it will stay on with the shaking from the shaker motor?

I have that gz and a shaker on full. i put a screw into his foot through the hole in the acrylic where the old model was mounted and have had no movement

#9378 2 years ago
Quoted from FNwoz:

My new pro has the same. I ordered the original plastic from pinball life as I prefer the look. Sounds like I need to do something to protect it though.

a clear rubber furniture bumper can do the trick

#9384 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I ended up putting foam on the underside of the bridge to soften the pounding that the plastic takes. Hard to tell it is there unless you look hard for it. So far so good...
[quoted image]

good to know there's 2 gz prems in stc

#9399 2 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Where can one order these lights?

DugFreez 's site, SpeakerLightKits.com

#9410 2 years ago
Quoted from iure_DJX:

Read something about side armor.
It's the Stern's accessories?
Can someone share pics?

it's on stern's site: https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/accessories/products/godzilla-side-armor

#9413 2 years ago
Quoted from anynamewilldo:

I got my pro on monday. Just got it set up by myself. I'm not into toys or mods but may use something for a topper. I wish Hedorah/the smog monster was on the pin.

one of my favorite parts of pin ownership is getting to customize the machine with toys, etc. there's lots of places that a hedorah could go on the machine...i felt the same way about Jet Jaguar, and put him in the back near the loop:

#9499 2 years ago
Quoted from anynamewilldo:

I have raised front legs. Is the carpet and padding the problem?

never trust the bubble alone. either use a leveling app on a smart phone, or an actual inclinometer

#9503 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Only use this app if you can properly calibrate it. I used it for a long time until discovering that all my machines had a right-lean. Best to get a digital torpedo level, I use this one now with consistently correct results:
https://www.sears.com/craftsman-digital-torpedo-level/p-00948295000P

i mean, ya, that applies to most tools

#9579 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If I was in a dark room, I’d be screwed. But I keep my game room nice and bright.

ya, it's definitely a severe drop if you don't have bright ambient lighting in the room. I've lost more balls than i'd care to admit to that blackout

#9587 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I'm changing all the rubber over to Titan, like most NIB owners seem to be doing, before i even play a game on mine WHEN i ever get it. Looks like most people are doing green flipper rubber. What other colors are you some of you using? Doing translucent everywhere else. And, dumb question, haven't even played the game yet, and have no idea how many balls it takes, 5 or 6? replacing those right away as well.

6 balls. my complete rubber list from titan is here (clears, green flipper, and black on the shooter tip): https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/2002

#9593 2 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

I like the orange a lot. Currently the green is the same on my Fish Tales next to it and can't decide if I like the symmetry or not
How did you get to those rubbers under the left side plastics? Do you need to unplug the dome light under the playfield? I also couldn't unscrew the post with the flasher on it, the flasher wired turned with the post and was twisting.

i held the wire and ziptie while unscrewing the flasher post. I didn't have to unplug any lights to get all the rubbers in

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
306 posts in this topic match your search for posts by muymanwell. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider muymanwell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=muymanwell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.