Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mstang01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7887 2 years ago

I purchased a NIB LE a few weeks ago and I had thought the same thing about ordering a premium. Since it was my first (working) pin I decided not to wait and paid the high markup. I thought it was worth it since I liked the theme, it had great reviews and it looked like a lot of fun. I unboxed and my kids and I have been having a great time with it, no regrets

1 week later
#8125 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Anybody else with a shaker installed getting a weird chirping noise in the speakers when it’s on? Not while it’s activated but just random chirps when it’s on. I turn it off in options and the chirping goes away. Weird.

I get occasional random loud chirps/pops on my LE but I’ve never tried turning off the shaker to see if it’s related… figured it was a software thing they’d catch eventually

#8163 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

I would like to see some Rodan in Godzilla pinball. Rodan is cool too. I guess it is a license thing.

I thought Rodan was mentioned in game but no video yet… maybe I dreamed it

#8184 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

after being grossly underwhelmed by the egg shooter, I borrowed an idea from a pinsider in the mod thread, and made my own Mothra chibi shooter[quoted image][quoted image]

The egg shooter is really uninspired, I was thinking something like a light up plasma ball etc. would have been cool (even if it only lit up to look like lightning or plasma)

#8188 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

I would have been ok with the egg, if they didn't try to push it at $180...it looks good as a mothra egg, but man, don't try to push that trash as high-end, esp compared to things like the AIQ shooter, deadpool's, hell, even the stupid elvira clown

Yeah, your right. At $100 I would think it was fine but at $170 I’d expect something more creative like Stranger Things, JP, even Led Zeppelin. DP wasn’t super exciting but at least it was cheaper so I grabbed one.

#8356 2 years ago
Quoted from bloodonthepins:

Seeing a lot of posts from members saying they weren't into the theme before playing. Any Godzilla fans around here? This was a dream theme for me, I couldn't believe Stern were going through with it. They could have taken the license in so many directions, but the one they went with is perfect for pinball!

I was listening to a podcast with Keith Elwin the other day talking about how he wasn’t that into Godzilla before this project, having only watched it as a kid. I was in the same boat but as soon as I saw it I liked the theme. I bought one about a month ago ( my first pin, so I’m no expert) but as soon as i played it I LOVED the theme and the integration of the video clips, sounds/music, lights, and design are incredibly well done. I think the old campy Godzilla fits perfectly with the game.

1 week later
#8597 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Remember this is possible!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is what I want to do, looks great! Anything special needed or does it just get installed same as in avengers

1 week later
#8918 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Hahaha ha, not even close buddy. I've not experienced anything remotely close to pinwoofer, will continue to put them on every game I buy.

Do you use an external sub still with your pinwoofer system? I’m trying some different things now, haven’t gone full pinwoofer yet but I did just order their card to try it out in comparison to pinnovators cards I currently have. Trying to see if I like the connection to my home stereo or if the distance from the speakers, multiple machines on the same speakers, etc will bother me enough to get the full setup.

#8930 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Yrs, I have a klipsch sub with the pinwoofer. Not sure what you mean by pinwoofer card, his kit is amp, speakers, harness, etc. Easy hookup, sounds great

Pinwoofer also sells a “do it yourself” card that plugs into the cpu card and splits out the line audio, aux, and subwoofer into three separate 3.5mm jacks… I was assuming they use the same card or a similar one in their kit to connect the cpu to their amp but I guess it’s just a cable harness in the kit.

#8953 2 years ago
Quoted from etr104:

Question for the people who have recently received their Godzilla Premium. How long ago did you order yours? Just trying to work out how far they are backed up in building them these days.

I’m pretty new to this (so I may have no idea what I’m talking about) but it seems like even though people post these kinds of questions and answers a lot in this thread they are pretty meaningless because all the dealers have different allocations that are also unknown to us (and stern may not give the dealers their full allocation)… so what number in line you are or when you ordered would all get skewed by the dealer you ordered from and how big their allocations are compared to other dealers. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

1 month later
#10628 1 year ago
Quoted from kttully0428:

I've tried for a full hour and a half now. Different screwdrivers, different heads. It just can't seem to move no matter how much elbow grease. It's in such an awkward position within the cabinet that it makes it doubly hard.

Impact driver if it’s not already stripped. I’ve got a flexible extension I picked up years ago at Home Depot or lowes

#10633 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Maybe just take the rod out instead?

Lol, I’ve replaced about 6 of them over the past few months and as I was fighting with the last one I was thinking how much easier it might have been to just replace the rod…

#10758 1 year ago
Quoted from Bartzenegger:

I gotta agree with you. Jp is just notta big deal to me ! I love all the others of his.

I didn’t like JP at all when I played one (pro) a few times on site. Then I found one at a decent price (LE) thinking I’d play it for a bit and flip it but now I think it’s a keeper. So much more fun and I don’t know if it was the way it was set up on site or the pro vs prem/LE or just playing at home but the difference was night and day.

#10759 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I love it, but don't like the le rush armor

Probably the only thing I don’t love about it, made worse when I got a Mandalorian because now there are two in the room with that same powder coating. Rush seems like another armor miss, I was wondering how much copper plating (or fake copper plating) would cost…

#10764 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I was quoted 320 a couple years ago for everything but the coin door from Robert for what it’s worth. Not sure what he charges now.

Was that for a normal powder coat or a candy coat which I think is chrome then powder… (sorry if I’m wrong, I’ve just started looking at it and don’t quite understand how they make the clear colored coats)

#10810 1 year ago
Quoted from Frax:

Has anyone figured out a way to get a better wi-fi connection on these things, and no, running Ethernet to my games isn't a solution. I finally resorted to using a USB stick for update yesterday after finding that my machine had failed to completely download and install the damn thing over the last several weeks. I've mostly given up on connecting my account because frankly the fucking thing will connect to my wifi, and then refuse to transmit or receive anything. I literally resorted yesterday to setting up my phone as a mobile hotspot and having the game connect to that, and even then, it still barely worked with my phone sitting on the glass.
These dongles are bloody terrible....
*edit* Nothing else in the house has this problem, so it's not a coverage issue.

I haven’t had any problems with them on on 5 machines so far (both installed at factory and add-on kits). You can only use 2.4Ghz I think. Also, I’ve always sat on the download screen and waited ( usually about 30min), I’ve never seen them download automatically or in the background while playing etc.

#10816 1 year ago

Just tried two models of tp link dongles (the one jjp recommends and a 2.4/5Ghz model. Neither was recognized by Godzilla. One of my kits came with a startech usb150wn1x1w if that helps.

#10849 1 year ago

I’m not sure if it started with the latest code but my LE no longer notices stuck balls and hunts for them… has this been mentioned before and I just missed it? I’ve got one stuck next to mechagodzilla now for 15 min and it’s just happily playing music.

#10875 1 year ago
Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Dude, this is good to know. You should post this on the Godzilla mod thread as well.

I’m confused… I’ve replaced the noodle shop and sign and theater shop and sign with Mezel mods and you don’t keep the old signs on you remove the leds/spacers and stick led boards directly to the new sign… old sign/screws/spacers are sitting in the coin box.

5FF753A2-EE73-47A1-913A-708712424EED (resized).jpeg5FF753A2-EE73-47A1-913A-708712424EED (resized).jpeg9CBA1049-7076-497E-AC0F-FDECBC9C9730 (resized).jpeg9CBA1049-7076-497E-AC0F-FDECBC9C9730 (resized).jpeg
#10950 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Awesome color choice. Better than the LE, IMO.

Nice, I was wondering if you could powder coat that side armor.

#10973 1 year ago
Quoted from Cwells3290:

Here is how I mounted the led’s directly on the Mezel scoop sign. I just removed the original plastic and used 3M two-sided tape to secure them to the new sign. I screwed a couple small flat brackets I made onto the existing L brackets and used 3M tape on the back and the bottom of the sign to hold it securely. Since the led’s are set directly into the inserts they are a lot brighter then with the original plastic underneath. Also you can always reattach your old sign if you want. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just tried a slightly different approach. Clipped tie straps on wires and peeled back the wrap a bit. Swung leds in front of the sign running wires under sign then stuck it all together with two sided tape (a few layers to match board thickness).

C31C2081-389F-4079-B1DF-19B7E487310C (resized).jpegC31C2081-389F-4079-B1DF-19B7E487310C (resized).jpeg61C4D09A-3D59-44AD-B9A3-A1D95C142FED (resized).jpeg61C4D09A-3D59-44AD-B9A3-A1D95C142FED (resized).jpeg2071B8AE-EEE9-4DD6-A29C-BB07D6A35253 (resized).jpeg2071B8AE-EEE9-4DD6-A29C-BB07D6A35253 (resized).jpeg2C4BAE73-A0A0-4557-9C12-68164BC1D73E (resized).jpeg2C4BAE73-A0A0-4557-9C12-68164BC1D73E (resized).jpeg
#11035 1 year ago
Quoted from mikeflan:For folks who haven't made it out to the Pinball Palace, it's truly a world-class pinball destination. I met Nick last week on a trip driving from Orlando to South Carolina, and got to check out their really impressive lineup (close to 100 games, including tons of LEs/premiums), and can't say enough about the place. Will be definitely be back, and soon. If you are in the area, it's worth a trip.
Mike

It is an amazing place, I’m looking for excuses now to drive that way! The games all seemed to be adjusted really well which was a pleasant surprise.

#11088 1 year ago
Quoted from archimandrite:

Thanks. I think I've got all that covered. I thought I would try doing the 0.94 upgrade to eliminate one variable, but I can't find the code. Anyone?

You could just download the newest iso file and create a new ssd using rufus. I’ve had mixed luck with usb updates on various games so on anything I can’t update using the network I just create another ssd with the new iso file.

3 weeks later
#11744 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

If you are speaking of the ones sold by tdiddy, I ordered a set of 3 from him about a month ago. I'd recommend shooting him a PM, I'm sure you could work something out.

I did too, just received a week or two ago so the wait wasn’t too bad.

2 weeks later
#12531 1 year ago
Quoted from billsgto:

So I'm officially in the club today, very fun game! The sound is a little scratchy, especially the subwoofer. I inspected the woofer and it's not damaged, then I tightened down the nuts in case they were loose but no change. Has anyone else came across this? I think I might add a rubber gasket where it meets the cabinet to see if that helps.
[quoted image]

On mine I had missing nuts on the speaker panel that cause the small speakers to rattle during deep bass sounds

#12532 1 year ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

I just won a new Stern Premium from Project Pinball on Sunday! Today, my order is in for Godzilla Premium! It won't arrive until sometime in 2023, but I don't want to miss out on any mods that may get discontinued. What current mods are must haves for Premium owners? Thanks for your feedback in advance!

#1 for Godzilla is a shaker motor

1 week later
#12845 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Only the real scummy ones. Most distributors don't sell nib for over MSRP.
I paid MSRP plus shipping ($500), cash. Yes I feel like $500 for 6+ months felt fair.

“Scummy” really depends on where they got it from. Most dealers will sell their machines from stern at msrp but the buy/sell/trade machines at market… this should always be making them some profit or why would they be dealers. Kinda like car dealer, you don’t expect them to be losing money on trade-ins only difference is that right now used machines are selling at or over msrp so I would expect dealer selling prices to be at or over market price on machines they didn’t get from stern.

1 week later
#13122 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

You can’t really compare the cost of a NIB LE for $11k versus a Premium for $9k. Realistically the price difference is closer to $6-7k w premiums still readily available. The LE features are not worth that IMO.

It’s really three different decisions and your post makes it clear why at msrp an LE is the easy choice if you can get one. It will pretty much always give you more than your 2k back in the future. A market price LE vs an msrp prem is a different decision because it’s a much bigger gap. You’ll probably still get most of your money back on either in the future and for some it’s worth tying up the extra funds for the backglass etc.. When both prem and LE are hot like Godzilla it’s a really tough call if you don’t want to wait… I went with the LE but with how many they made and the high cost it was a tough choice. STh is another game like this where so far I’m sticking with the pro because both the prem and LE prices are very high.

#13207 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Ohh interesting I didn't see that, I only have one IC game right now so cant test that out.

Yes, it’s nice for people that complain about the looks of ic. You can just leave them inside of your machine and not mess with the aprons or coin doors… though it does make me wonder why they didn’t just sell ic as a stand-alone device attached to your wifi instead of a separate scanner for each machine you own. Seems like they could sell a cheaper kit with just a wifi dongle and sd card for people that already have one in the house…

#13267 1 year ago
Quoted from viper001:

So this is my first code update rodeo on my 3 Insider Connected games. I went into Net... Software Updates on all 3 and the downloads started immediately. They all ran for a while (GZ running the longest), but then the downloading activity stopped and they just sat there. Each screen just said "Up to date" but all showed the previous revision number for the software (GZ being .97 I believe). I rebooted after 20 minutes of inactivity, is that where I messed up? Should I have left them alone longer?? TIA!

When you are on software update and it says it’s up to date if you hit start you should get a menu (not sure which code versions gave certain options) if your download completed you can select “install now”. There are also options to download automatically and install automatically if you want. I think you can still access this menu while downloading, I was doing 8 machines yesterday and some were more automated than others until I got all the settings the same.

1 week later
#13935 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

And unfortunately since Americans(and Americans invented the internet, so by extension the internet) have the convention of "mil" being a thousandth of an inch, we have no convenient slang for a thousandth of a meter, gram, or liter. So we have to say millimeters. or milliliters. or milligrams. Words we use all the time, because mil is reserved for a unit of measurement no one outside of very specific professions ever use.
It's quite tragic. Those are awful words.

Cc is the abbreviation we’d commonly use in the us (for milliliters in medicine only). I’d think mil for any metric term would be really confusing because you have no idea what unit you’re talking about …

3 weeks later
#14665 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I mean.. what's a stern topper gonna be? $1000 (probably more) For some cheaply made acrylic thing? That hundreds of people will have?
Or, for slightly more (% wise) you can have this awesome hand made topper which seems super unique as far as pinball toppers go, that is much more uncommon.
price seems crazy in a vacuum, but Stern prices are crazier imo.

Stern topper prices do seem too high for something that is not limited (or very complex). Even now when they seem to realize the toppers should be more interactive 1000k plus is still a lot when you think for $60 to $100 bucks imaginex or Fischer price would be able to make something amazing (I know the production scale makes these cheaper). That said, I’m still waiting for Godzilla, Mandalorian, Rush toppers I just hope they shoot for Black Knight greatness and not Jurassic Park laziness (who knows, maybe the licensing ties their hands on some toppers)

#14666 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

So here's my opinion only because I am currently in the market for a Godzilla Premium. There are no NIB to be found at the $8999 MSRP shipped free and I won't pay 10k plus for a used premium.
However, if a deal were to come my way for a slightly used LE at 3000 over msrp of a premium, which would be 12k if I'm reading this correctly, I personally would take that deal only because it's an LE. I don't play my games much and want to have the best version if that opportunity presents itself. That's my rationale.
Summary: I personally would pay 12k for an LE in this particular instance and only on this specific game because I've played it and know I want this game in my small collection.
Best wishes
r/
Mike

I don’t think he said 3k over premium msrp, he said 3k over current asking price of premium which probably makes his LE 13k+ which is still a great deal right now as an LE would sell (pinball) fast now in the 15-16k range, maybe more. The only one sitting for any amount of time on pinside is in Canada at almost 17k.

#14669 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Not sure I understand, I just checked 4 of my goto distros and they all have the Premium for MSRP, free shipping, and free tax depending on your location...granted you have to wait for production, or are you talking about in stock, right now? I would just put the order in and wait, I've never paid over MSRP for a pin

Yes, definitely if you’re willing to wait that’s different. Also with the numbers being produced I’d think the premiums will eventually sell used below msrp. For LE’s if you miss the boat on initial sale, there’s not much choice. I just started buying 9 months ago which was a terrible time to get into pinball (price wise, not game wise) so I’m assuming I’ll eventually lose some money on at least half of my collection, but at least I’ll have fun in the mean time

#14671 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Maybe this has been said before, so forgive me, but with GZ being a hit, it seems like it would be a great idea for Keith to do Kong next, no? I mean, there's so many people who would naturally be compelled to add that other monster game next to GZ. Plus, you'd think the license would be easy to get.

I would love that!!

#14679 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

That would be so cool. Like a separate Challenge Mode only available when both games are in the same gameroom or at the same location.

At first I was thinking this would be too much coding for something that would be used very little (because I was only thinking of people trying to link up remotely like the discussions about competing on line with ic ). This is actually much better because it’s two different games so the likelihood of a home or location having both to play together (if this was a reality) seems a lot greater… a good way to sell both games. You could do a similar thing with two of the same game but most homes or locations wouldn’t want two of the same game.

#14688 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Especially if he's cleaning the LE glass, pure alcohol can ruin the anti glare coating.

I think it’s ammonia you need to avoid with the anti glare

#14691 1 year ago
Quoted from troon47:

Agree....I also have a LE and the overall superior feel and quality made the extra price easily worth it for me.

It’s that damn mirror backglass (and the foil artwork). You can pimp everything else out. I have to put pros/premiums on a different wall . Mainly the backglass though, The foil art and dagger shooter on HoH 40th looked amazing but I couldn’t pay that much for that upgrade.

#14713 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Usually it’s solidly safe on JP right to left. Not so much left to right. And I’ve played plenty where both are hard as hell to execute.

It’s funny to read this now. GZ was my first game and I watched a bunch of videos on ball handling (I think they were using STTNG) and then tried to learn post passing and it seemed so much harder than the videos. Fast forward as I picked up more games and had mixed results, JP was easy in one direction as you mentioned. Playing mostly IMDN lately and it’s relatively easy, I thought I was just getting better lol

1 month later
#15601 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

They were gentle with my Refusal
Luckily a month later it came back from Stern in perfect shape from the same driver. He remembered because I tipped him $20 for the failed delivery[quoted image][quoted image]

Even with that huge pallet, looks like they rolled it down some stairs

3 weeks later
#16500 1 year ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Doesn't seem fair to rate a game with a low score just because it broke. Sounds like you have nothing to base a rating on.

Lol, the problem with ratings is that people are involved

#16572 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Raid is the Kiaju battle not sure why it’s called that. The insert seems to be the only place it is.

Probably easier to fit than kiaju battle…

1 week later
#16824 1 year ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

Hate to be a nuisance on this; but can anyone confirm that these two wires that popped off (the left slingshot switch) go on the lug I circled?
[quoted image]

Not sure if this captures what you’re looking for

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#16867 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

This is what i've done in the past when I had IMDN. Just thought it'd be easier via WiFi

I don’t think you need the paid ic membership though (if that’s what you were asking). Just the free one.

#16869 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Old school rules!

When they dropped new code for all the machines at once I was pretty happy to just turn them all on and let them do their thing . The usb route is faster for one machine, but that quickly changes as you scale up.

#16871 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Updating via wifi with the wifi dongle that came from Stern was impossible for me. It said it would take like 170+ hours for that shit. I also had other IC issues due to connectivity with the dongle.
So I got another $10 one from Microcenter that I already had in my JP, which had no issues, and now the connectivity is much better with no issues and the updates take like 25 minutes to download.

I’m not sure what the issues are there, hopefully they address it in the future. When I did them all at once a while ago the speeds were very different on some and it was not a home wifi issue (not sure about the dongle). In that case most games were very fast but Rush took all day. If I notice Rush is slow on a future update I’ll try swapping dongles.

#16902 1 year ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Dumb question but just picked up an LE does this game have stock speaker lights?
Thanks

No

1 month later
#18359 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Ok so I ordered 2 comet spot lights for my GZ pre cost with shipping around $40
Will order a digital level on Amazon $40 excited to learn basic skills
Does this digital level look good for pinball needs ?
amazon.com link »
Do I need to get a lift cart to raise the pinball machine does anyone have a link for one or is this not absolute necessary?
Could I level the machine without one?

I have a cart but thought about picking up a pinjack or two for lifting during leveling because with the machines in a row the cart isn’t a lot of help for the rear levelers

2 weeks later
#18730 1 year ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

I would just contact him and ask. It took me a year to get my Spiderman topper, but I got it and it looks great.

I ordered an IMDN topper back in August, last I spoke with him a month or two ago and he was still waiting on parts. Not sure if that’s a general issue or specific to that topper.

#18823 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Does Stern not send out email about code releases anymore? I used to get them the day code dropped but haven't for the last couple releases.

I still get emails for each release

#18960 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Something is up with the top 100 rankings lately. Last week AC/DC suddenly appeared in the top 5. Today it's in the 20s and Star Trek has appeared out of nowhere. Something Is definitely strange. I know Robin has been working on new ranking systems that separate the different trim levels of games or something like that. I wonder if that's what's going on?

I think someone posted AC/DC was because they separated Premium and LE into their own groups and the LE ratings being the highest boosted its ranking. Not sure if something similar is happening with Star Track

3 months later
#22330 10 months ago

I have the topper installed and updated to the new code but there is no option for the extra mode that I can see either holding both flippers or with IC and the game mode select. Am I missing something?

#22437 10 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Exactly. I also think in the next few updates the modes will be the same for everyone.

Why would they do that? Seems pretty entitled for people to cry about how Stern is supposed to run their business. They’ll only be able to misuse the term exclusive so many times…. I would have appreciated some exclusive modes in my Rush topper for almost 1/3 of the cost of a pro

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

16,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mstang01.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=mstang01 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.