PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrossman5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11705 1 year ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Very well integrated. With a shaker and a good subwoofer, oh boy!

I find with this game more than any other game, it's more of an "experience". The light shows, music, sound, and layout all come together to be some of the most "fun" I've had with a game. A shaker and sub further elevate this.

#11743 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

I have the Tesla tower mod, and just broke one of the towers. Since I bought my pin already modded, I don’t know if I need to buy one tower or a whole new set of three. Anyone?
Thanks.

If you are speaking of the ones sold by tdiddy, I ordered a set of 3 from him about a month ago. I'd recommend shooting him a PM, I'm sure you could work something out.

#11745 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

I did too, just received a week or two ago so the wait wasn’t too bad.

Not at all, the mod is just fantastic as well. Looking forward to installing mine.

#11748 1 year ago

Love that the new code shoots all balls onto the magnet now on the Pro for Godzilla Multiball. Excellent update.

#11896 1 year ago

I definitely understand the premium is better, but I’m perfectly happy with my pro as I feel I get very close to the same experience playing it. I don’t mind the mecha spinner loop at all and still find it to be a fun shot.

#11996 1 year ago

In case anyone missed this. Neat article that highlights Godzilla.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/28/1091211119/juana-summers-pinball

3 weeks later
#12669 1 year ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

I emailed stern support. See what happens. I did like you said and pressed really hard and they kinda / sorta work but I feel like I'm going to snap the part off. Ugh!

They will likely tell you to contact your distributor. Most will send you a new set and they're super easy to install. Only issue I've found is transplanting the decals over from the original set to the new one.

#12798 1 year ago

Does anyone know the 10 out of 15 films Stern had access to use in the game?

#12805 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

When Keith Elwin was on the Loserkid. Podcast he mention some if the movies they could not use in the game.
I think these are the 5 that were not included are:
Godzilla Raid Again (1955)
King Kong vs Godzilla (1962)
Destroy All Monsters (1968)
Godzilla vs Hedorah (1971)
Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (1974)
And these are the ones that were included:
Godzilla (1954)
Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964)
Ghidorah, The Three-Headed Monster (1964)
Invasion of Astro-Monster (1965)
Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966)
Son Of Godzilla(1967)
All Monsters Attack (1969)
Godzilla vs. Gigan (1972)
Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973)
Terror of Mechagodzilla (1975)
But they have an animated versions of Hedorah in the game and art if some others (King Cesar) so I'm not sure what "not included" really means.

This is great to know, thank you for this information.

#12807 1 year ago

Does anybody know what the 100% off coupon code is for collage.com?

#12847 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I just tried "GIFT85" and it results in free fleece blanket for 30 x 40 inch.

That’s it, thank you!!

2 weeks later
#13587 1 year ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

Anyone know where I can get one of the Tesla Strikes towers? One of mine broke.

tdiddy

1 month later
#15098 1 year ago

Did anyone find the Terror of Mechagodzilla values are much higher with the new code? Just scored over 700 million when before I could only score 300 million.

#15163 1 year ago

If the game ends after KOTM, how do you get the “ultra final wizard mode”?

3 weeks later
#15821 1 year ago

Anyone hearing any new callouts?

3 weeks later
#16674 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I know this has been discussed before in the forum, but +1 here for getting the old functionality back for the Imposter award. Finally reached the point of being annoying on mine last night when I had three in a game that would have registered at the gate before the code update but they didn't rotate the spinner to register on new code. I know I can adjust my spinner switch, but seems like code should be able to fix it by still allowing the gate to award it.
Plus, I found that by dropping the ball to the flipper and firing on the fly to rotate the spinner from below now awards the Imposter, which seems to go against the intent of the award.

I agree, I like the idea of the loops being worth more but I wish there was an option to go back to the old way.

2 weeks later
#17117 1 year ago

Just noticed the awesome new MechaGodzilla multiball effect. Such great code on this game.

1 week later
#17376 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

I just have to say this game is fantastic. When it was first announced, I thought it was too much of a departure from the original 1954 movie that I watched many times as a kid. But I got to see & play one for the first time at a recent pinball expo and I was absolutely thrilled with it. So much so, that I bought one.
And here are a couple of obligatory pics of a couple of mods I put in already....
[quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get the train from for your Godzilla? Looks great.

2 months later
#19449 1 year ago

Does anyone know how to get a 3X super or higher in Godzilla Multiball?

#19451 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

From the Godzilla Rulesheet at Tilt Forums: http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-godzilla-rulesheet/7210

Super Jackpot, worth the jackpot total, lights at the building by shooting 6 Jackpot shots. Complete all lit shots for +1x to Super Jackpot. Shoot the Wallop shot (reverse building) for an additional +1x. Scoring the Super Jackpot also relights all jackpots at +1x their initial level (the highest level jackpots can be lit at after scoring the Super Jackpot is 3x), and is required to qualify Monster Zero."

Ah, got it. Thanks!!

1 week later
#19633 1 year ago

Wanted to share a DIY mod I did with my Pro. After putting in an actual Mecha figure rather than the plastic, I wanted to replicate the spotlight effect that the premium had.

I soldered a Comet spotlight to the MG insert and used it on the figure. It was cheap, easy, and I think it looks great.

F94A3BE2-A722-40CC-ADC0-E3ECD85FD424 (resized).jpegF94A3BE2-A722-40CC-ADC0-E3ECD85FD424 (resized).jpeg
#19664 1 year ago
Quoted from moTiv8:

During Gameplay my Tesla Tower has broken (there was no hit with the ball).
I am dissapointed of the stability.
Was from the first run.[quoted image][quoted image]

2 out of 3 have broke on my game. I tried super glue but it just won’t stay.

1 month later
#20444 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

1.37% of IC users have the achievement. I guess they wanted to let more people experience it a year and a half after release. Similarly only 0.33% had started king of the monsters
is Monster Island Madness in the game? How to unlock? 0.0% of people have that one.

It is extremely difficult, but I have seen it once. I believe the percent only applies to achievements unlocked on "verified" games.

1 month later
#21385 11 months ago

That has to be the most lazy topper I’ve seen. Using the same already disliked figure from the premium and have a heat ray plastic that doesn’t even give the illusion that it’s connected to his mouth?

#21392 11 months ago

I’m sorry to all who ordered in advance.

#21415 11 months ago

I’m sure it’ll still sell out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 240.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Land O' Lakes, FL
$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrossman5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=mrossman5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.