PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider m00nmuppet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3704 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I had a buddy that set his pins to 10 balls/game. Did that matter? No. That's what he wanted to do to enjoy his game.

I knew someone who had a few super deep games (Batman, JP, etc), set them to ten balls, and then gave himself ONE game on each per night. I dig it.

3 weeks later
#5103 2 years ago

Had some good games on a premium, then went back to the pro, wondering if I would miss the mechs. Have to say, what I really noticed is that the pro has all the same adrenalin, it was just as exciting. You can't go wrong with either choice, it's simply an amazing combination of layout and lighting and media assets.

#5226 2 years ago
Quoted from HurryUpPinball:

I just put the finishing touches on a mod to stop the Godzilla multi-ball SDTM issue. I have been testing this for the past few weeks and it works great. All three balls feed to the left flipper and you get a nice separation after they rebound off the flipper. Regarding installation, it takes less than 5 minutes. You remove the 4 screws holding on the two standard plastics on top of the building, remove the spacers from the old plastics and put them on this mod, slide the baseplate into position, and add the four screws. I have about 6 mods ready to go at the moment. I am selling these for $45 each which includes shipping. The mod can be found here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1368-hurryuppinball/05681-godzilla-prem-le-building-mod-multi-ball-sdtm-fix
Stay safe and play more pinball! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's a cool looking roof.

4 months later
#10285 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

- Callouts - adding many more callouts to the game
- Sound Effects - adding many more sound effects to the game
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows to the game

Hot damn...and we're not even at v1.0 yet

5 months later
#15563 1 year ago

So, looks like GZ is finally going to be knocked out of the #1 spot in the Pinside rankings. Toy Story 4 CE flippers are spamming the ratings with reviews like, "Your family will love it as much as mine, so glad I bought one!" So it will debut at #1 next week and probably stay there while the flippers keep spamming.

2 weeks later
#16132 1 year ago

The same weekend you have an ad like this, someone selling TS4 CE after 35 plays...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-toy-story-4-ce-for-mando-le-or-others

...is the weekend TS4 CE is about to debut at #1 and dethrone GZ in the Pinside rankings. GZ had a good run, but too many flippers and distributors need those TS4's to move.

#16269 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

Am I seeing this right, Godzilla has lost the top spot in the TOP 100?
Say it’s not so…..

It will probably be back next week. Sometimes titles build up high ratings from owners and a certain model will debut at number one. Alien LV just debuted, that's what triggered it. Alien is a pretty cool machine, tho.

3 weeks later
#16847 1 year ago

Man, Stern is killing it on code support. Kudos to the teams.

1 week later
#17099 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I had this exact issue, thought it was a one-time issue or something up with my game. Glad they fixed it. Game would lock up and all lights would go out. Only way to fix it was to turn the game off.

Yup, quick fix.

V1.03.0 - November 29th, 2022
=============================
- Heat Ray - fixed an issue where the game would crash occasionally when using the Heat Ray to complete shots for the following modes:
- Godzilla vs. Gigan
- Tesla Strike
- Godzilla, Mothra, and Rodan vs. King Ghidorah

2 months later
#18954 1 year ago

What a run Godzilla had at the top of the Pinside rankings. I wonder how it did vs. MM, in terms of longevity. About to get dethroned by Stern Star Trek LE, which is piling up new almost-10 ratings out of nowhere.

3 months later
#21574 10 months ago

Really, Stern is kicking so much ass with layouts and code lately, what the hell is up with this topper? How can there be such a disconnect in design quality?

#21605 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Of course this is underwhelming and over-priced, we had no reason to think it was going to be anything else coming from Stern.

Quoted from Cobray:

Let's be real here.. most of us were expecting this to be a phoned-in, joke of a topper for the price! Because that's Stern's way of doing business for the most part and we know it.

But...........they do make such damn cool pinball machines.

2 weeks later
#22319 10 months ago

Topper code has arrived.....

V1.06.0 - June 15th, 2023
=========================
- Loops - fixed an issue where Rodan scoring for loops was incorrectly being multiplied
- Godzilla vs. Titanosaurus - moved mode instruction text up a little bit to be consistent with other modes
- Topper - added Godzilla shadow light show that happens every once in a while when the game is in the Attract mode
- Topper - Godzilla heat rays have been added to the mainplay lighshow when nothing else is going on
- Topper - added new mode "King of the Monsters Time Attack" available when you install the Stern Godzilla Topper
- Topper - King of the Monsters Time Attack can be accessed at the Game Mode menu by holding both the left and right flippers during the Attract Mode
- King of the Monsters Time Attack - rule summary
- Part 1 - Single ball, ball saver lasts for entire part.
- All Tier 1 Kaiju battles are active at the same time.
- Shoot Big Loop shots to add time and build up Time Bonus which start at 12 seconds.
- Time Bonus builds by 3 seconds for each Loop shot to a max of 40 seconds.
- Defeat Tier 1 Kaiju to light the Big Loop shot rainbow colors.
- Shooting the Big Loop when it’s lit rainbow will cash in the Time Bonus and extend the Remaining Time by that amount.
- Cannot stack lit Big Loop shots so use it or lose it before the next Kaiju is defeated.
- Defeating all Tier 1 Kaiju battles will start Part 2 and award any remaining Time Bonus.
- Part 2 - 4 ball multiball – limited ball saver during multiball, when draining down to single ball play an endless ball saver starts for the rest of the mode.
- Anguirus is spotted for an Add-A-Ball which can be activated by using the Action Button.
- All main shots are lit with flashing inserts.
- Completing all the shot's inserts extends the time by 3 seconds times the number of balls currently in play.
- Completing all the shots will light the Scoop shot for a final bounty of 5 seconds times the number of balls currently in play.
- Topper - added High Score tables that records the 3 best KOTM Time Attack Scores and Most Time Remaining players.

- Adjustment Changes:
- added "KOTM TIME ATTACK TIMER" - defaults to 5 minutes, min: 3 minutes, max: 8 minutes

- System - Updated to V3.41.0 on OS: V2.7.0

- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.9.0

- Conagent v1.0.10

- Various behind the scenes improvements for correctness and performance.

#22321 10 months ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Edit, beat me by 8 seconds lol.

Hahahahaha, your avatar is perfect for it.

#22332 10 months ago
Quoted from DownSouthPinball:

Topper is better than expected.
[quoted image]

Yeah, now it's pretty clear that it's meant to be seen straight on from where the player stands, along with the rest of the machine. All those close-ups in the trailer made it seem so wonky, but on top of the machine, fits well enough.

3 months later
#24292 7 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I stepped foot in the godfather thread just now, and half the posts are people convincing themselves that it is better than godzilla. I felt like I went into an insane asylum with all the bullshit being spewed over there.

They're looking to spam Godfather CE into the top spot, at least for a week. Maybe this week?

6 months later
#27094 34 days ago

Time to pour a drink out on the curb. This is the week Godzilla finally loses the #1 to Elton John. It's a shame, the best shot layout of our generation losing the top spot to the most blatant cut-paste layout ever priced above 10k. The deepest code losing to screensaver photos and no modes. But the worst part is the EJ reviews, several of them read like desperate ad copy written by the same person, like some employee at JJP had a new "marketing strategy" for the Pinside rankings, i.e. spamming them with "greatest machine ever, 12k is a steal, your whole family will love it," etc.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Myers, FL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Richmond, VA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

5,980 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider m00nmuppet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=m00nmuppet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.