Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
4A684A67-61F1-4FF0-8236-BF6E38F58AE9 (resized).jpeg
pinside.66273470719090863a8972d23c0880d26136302f (resized).jpg
E8926C7A-0B80-451C-BFC6-B6F8BA766F07 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider looprunner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1867 2 years ago

I joined the club today with an LE!
Best game I've ever played! Although, I noticed something that occurred a couple of times. The sound completely cut out and then the game played for another 15 seconds. Then the machine reset right in the middle of the ball. Does this sound like a code issue or something else?

#1882 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Secret Applause Jackpot homage?

That made me laugh. Yes, mine appeared to be a similar situation. I had a really good ball going. I'll have to pay attention when it happens again. Thanks everyone!

#1883 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing game!

PXL_20211106_221920624 (resized).jpgPXL_20211106_221920624 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2877 2 years ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

I came here to ask questions about the rules to destroying cities and how monster battles carry over to other cities but now I see an update so I guess I'll just update, play a bunch and come back with new questions. Where oh where is my crazy destruction multipliers jackpots going? (They might get bigger now) This game is gold!

I actually thought the new code would lower the Destruction Jackpot value based on these items. Most of my big points came after Godzilla Multiball. Maybe I'm wrong?

Screenshot_20211118-122911 (resized).pngScreenshot_20211118-122911 (resized).png
#2878 2 years ago
#3128 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Is Godzilla this dark?
[quoted image]

No. This picture is a little over the top and slightly annoying. I actually have Pinstadium lights on four of my machines that really need them. Godzilla does not need them at all.

#3130 2 years ago

Does anyone else have issues with soft plunging the ball? Mine constantly hits mechagodzilla. I've recorded a few videos in slow motion. It's still hard to tell but I'm almost certain it's the screw on the exit ramp that is kicking the ball to the left. I've raised the ramp up and down. I've messed with the shooter knob. Still an issue I think I just need to somehow cover the screw. Looking for any suggestions if someone else had the issue.

1 month later
#5648 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

How's everyone doing on their Godzilla achievements? I got my game about 10 days ago and have 37/39 achievements. The Triple Godzilla Super Jackpot and the More Buildings Destroyed (destroy 5 in a game) are proving to be a challenge. Any tips or pointers on knocking these 2 out? Also, if anyone wants to add me as a connection my player ID is MikeS.

38 of 39. The only way I'm getting the triple super jackpot is dumb luck!

#5653 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPeet:

Question. I have the chance to buy an LE but have the pro already at home. Love it. Quick and clean.
Should I buy the LE and sell the Pro. I love the right quick loop on the pro and think I will miss it when you have the Bash Toy MechaGodzilla. Do you think the bridge and Tower is worth the upgrade?
Thanks

Depends on the price. The LE may hold it's value. Don't forget the rotating stand ups.. I think the upgrades on this game are awesome!

#5782 2 years ago

I'm pretty good at live catching and trapping up. I have more difficulty with those items on this machine than any other machine I own. I rather enjoy that aspect of it. However; I was just wondering if that's the case with other Godzilla machines in the wild. Anyone else notice this feature on their machines? It could just be my setup.

#5787 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

My game is much harder to trap up than most. My flippers were set up much lower than usual from the factory which makes trapping up a bitch and post passing nearly impossible. I’m always hesitant to change the flipper angle as I know the designer often does this intentionally to jive with the playfield layout.

Yeah mine appears to be the same. I can post pass but trapping up is a challenge. I do kind of enjoy it. It's a change of pace. I was just making sure it wasn't something on my machine. Thanks for the information!

#6117 2 years ago

300 plays and the playfield is chipping at the entrance to the building. Anyone else have that issue? You would think with the amount of money I paid for the machine that would not happen.

#6119 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Take some pics. Interested to see what it looks like. When your building is at it's home position, is the transition flush between the building and the playfield?

Yep, it's flush. That's the first thing I checked. I'll take some pictures and post them tomorrow. I was disgusted so I shut down the pinball room for the night. LOL

1 week later
#6410 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Installed my SDTM fix yesterday and its perfect! Highly recommend. Odd Stern didn’t do this from the factory.

I always assumed the SDTM was by design just to be funny. The balls all kick back out. I kind of like trying to save them. LOL

5 months later
#11930 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Something seems odd. Last night I played a game and got about 2.9B. After I played I logged in and saw that score posted on the Stern Worldwide Godzilla Leaderboard. Now I just logged into my account and checked and that game from yesterday doesn't show up. It says my last game was the 22nd (2 days ago).
In fact the Stern Events leaderboard seems to have changed somehow. When I just clicked on the Stern Worldwide Godzilla Leaderboard several other leaderboards for AIQ, DP, GOTG, IM, LZ etc. now also showed up, and the scores on the Godzilla board (not the verified location board) seem a lot lower than they were last night.

The same thing happened to me. I got 12 billion points and it never showed up!

In all seriousness, I did have a 2.5 billion point game and it never showed up on my account. I confirmed I was signed in.

#11931 1 year ago
Quoted from tripledrain:

Weird response. I prefer the Pro. Not sure why that's impossible to believe.

I have passed on the premium for pro machines in the past. It made people's head explode. Lol.

11 months later
#21607 10 months ago

Love it! Another home run. Well done, Stern!

#21937 10 months ago

I'm not a huge fan of the topper. But I find myself wondering if the folks who say "Stern saved me X dollars" actually ever buy anything?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 125.88
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ChainsawMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 80.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Machine - For Sale
Minnetrista, MN
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider looprunner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=looprunner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.