PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1444 (resized).jpg
IMG_7006.jpg
gdz opto receiver (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jyeakley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19210 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Here is photo of the VUK which shoots balls to the top of the building. Are the VUKs kind of crooked like this on all Premiums?
[quoted image]

Had the same issue and followed the steps in post 15771. No issues since!

#19238 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

did you use size 6, 8, or 10 washer(s)?

I am away, but will check when I get home.

1 month later
#19998 1 year ago

Does anyone else here have the Pingraffix Powerbladez installed?

They look amazing, but the loud buzzing from the EL lighting is driving me crazy…

Has anyone found a solution for this?

#20063 1 year ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

Any chance Stern pulls a back to back and releases the Godzilla topper tomorrow?

Did they release a topper today?

#20116 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Coming up on a 1000 plays. Machine still works perfect. Curious what others are doing at about this time in terms of maintenece.

Biggest impact I have seen is to replace the pinballs on my machines after every 500 or so plays. The metal to metal contact of the pinballs with other pieces of the games usually cause nicks or rough areas (on the pinballs themselves) that can/will tear up your playfield. This will prevent that.

I also have a mini vacuum attachment kit that I picked up from Amazon (cheap) that I use on the games at the same time I replace the balls.

EZ SPARES 7PCS Micro Vacuum Attachment Keyboard Crevice Cleaning Tool Brush Kit(7PCS) https://a.co/d/al5DBR5

#20124 1 year ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I got similar vacuum kit and love it. It gets all the tiny fibers and junk in all the hard to reach places. I don't suggest replacing pinballs just based on plays. Unless the balls have marks you can feel with your fingernail or discoloring, I would leave them. Good to check but don't fix want ain't broke. 1000 plays is barely anything for pins designed to be routed hard. If anything, take the glass off and check for anything loose. Sucks when you see parts/screws coming down the pf in the middle of a great game and then you have to figure out where it came from.

It is definitely a proactive thing on my part. I would prefer not to get to the point where there are nicks on the pinballs...if you get to this point it is like having sandpaper on your playfield. No thanks! Easy enough to remember to change them every 500 or so games. It is also pretty cheap. In a HUO scenario, it takes a bit of time.

2 weeks later
#20569 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Any GZ owners have the Pingraffix Power Bladez if so would love to hear some feedback on them and perhaps some additional video while playing the game vs attract mode.

I have them. They look really cool. My only complaint is that the EL Inverter makes this crazy high-pitched noise. You don’t notice during gameplay, but in attract mode when it is quiet, the noise is annoying.

1 month later
#22389 10 months ago

Posted about 1/2 hr ago by Stern…

IMG_7377 (resized).jpegIMG_7377 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#23364 9 months ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

I just installed the Magnetic Reed Switch from M& Creations, aka Sonic here on Pinside to replace the gate by the upper left flipper.. Super easy install even with the neagle building installed.. Literally 2 screws and reconnect 1 wire under playfield. Like is so much that i ordered a MRS to replace the lower right near pop bumpers. Gone will be missed skills shots and deflects from the switch. Hit them up if interested.

Any links to the product or pics of what you had to do by chance?

#23369 9 months ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Thanks for the pics - for those that have been following along with the development of this MRS - which has been difficult- this is the very latest version...it is impervious to interference and has increased sensitivity over the prior versions....
Matt

Where can we get this? Is there a link anywhere?

4 weeks later
#23869 8 months ago

The noodle building from stumblor is amazing!

IMG_0443 (resized).jpegIMG_0443 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#24920 5 months ago
Quoted from barndawg:

I've been considering speaker upgrades and was curious what people recommend as being a good value. I was looking at:
* Kenwood Speaker Upgrade @ $100
* Boom Boom Cabinet Speaker Upgrade @ $45
* Pinsound Spike 2 Kit @ $170
* Pinwoofer Spike 2 Kit @ $400
I'm wondering whether folks think these upgrades are worth it for Godzilla and whether the more expensive upgrades justify their price point. My machine is in a concrete-floor basement room with subpar acoustics so I didn't want to go overboard.

Pinwoofer is incredible and will unlock sound detail that you just don’t get otherwise. I have tried Kenwood and Pinsound, they are OK, but nowhere close to Pinwoofer.

Only downside is that once you get Pinwoofer on one game, you will want it on them all…and obviously not cheap.

Good luck!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 210.00
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dixon, IL
15,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Austin, MN
$ 35.00
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jyeakley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=jyeakley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.