Screenshot_20240408_215256_Gallery (resized).jpg
IMG_1439 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240408-172718 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240408-172819 (resized).png
IMG_0307 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5052 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joker19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2952 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

Yeah, don't like having items pushed back but I had good/bad news. My Deadpool was pushed back from Dec to July, but my Godzilla premium should arrive Monday.

Same for me, ordered a Deadpool Pro in July 2021, was told September, then November, then December and now July 2022... So I jumped on a GZ Pro, I was told the distributor will have some in stock next week and would ship it then. Fingers crossed here. Kept my name on the DP Pro also.

#3079 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Finally got my LE in, probably last person in US after they delivered wrong pin by accident BUT WHO FUCKING CARES cause this game is amazing - just wow. Never have I looked like a goon in a candy shop while playing my first ball!
Other than everything awesome, one issue… how do I get Insider Connect to work? I’m on WIFI, tests good, but when I scan my QR code it just bloops but doesn’t show my IC name and doesn’t register. I can’t update either. It’s on 0.80 code but fairly sure I say an email a few days ago for 0.81?
Hahlp!
P.S. no worries, I’ll just play in the meantime. Sorry bruhs, if GZ isn’t in your collection, HFSP in the soul.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very sweet line up there.

Have you registered the machine under your insider account? That might be why it won't take the QR codes or get the new updates on WiFi. But I speak only from what I have seen. Should be getting mine next week so will know first hand then.

#3082 2 years ago
Quoted from AmericanZen:

I updated via wi fi. So do I just turn it off then back on, to install?

From the read me. Not sure if it helps:

Update instructions - Games connected to Stern Insider Connected:
1 - Open the coin door and press the black/enter button to enter Test Mode.
2 - Using the 4 buttons on the coin door, navigate to the Stern Insider Connected Setup menu.
3 - Using the 4 buttons on the coin door, navigate down to the Software Update menu.
4 - If a software update is available, this page will give you the option to
download and install it manually. From this menu you can also select to install these
updates automatically.

#3214 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Me too. I got bumped to second run. If I get bumped to third run, I'll have to explore my options, which unfortunately may mean I wait until August to get a Premium!

This is a bit disappointing from a customer's perspective. I had a Deadpool on order July 2021 and was told September 2021 for delivery, then pushed back to November, then December and now July 2022. This took the wind out of me, but the distributor was able to get me a GZ Pro that will be coming in next week, I was lucky.

Again, not sure what Stern should or should not do, but pushing back orders with over 6 months to 1 year delay can provide a bad experience to some people. Maybe saying what they are in production to their distributor distributor being more transparent with them (not sure how that works since I am not a distributor) could help them educate the client and provide realistic expectations.

But at the end of the day people still order and they sell out so why change something that works...

#3638 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Any of you premium or LE owners that have ‘upgraded’ your Godzilla figure want to sell me your factory original for my pro to ‘upgrade’? Shoot me a PM.

Great idea! I'm all into recycling! I'm sure there's more than 1.

#3746 2 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Wait, you can choose your ally? Thought it was random

Yes you can, right flipper to change the one that is lit up (when allies are available) and then shoot it in the scope with the left flipper to bring him in.

I have not mastered it yet lol, but that is how to do it.

#4172 2 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Anyone else experiencing insider connected is down at the moment?

I was last night as well. But came back a few minutes later.

1 week later
#4818 2 years ago

Maybe they are doing regions release like apps from play store or Apple store. So those don't flood their servers.... Not sure if their systems are setup for this.

3 weeks later
#6016 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Got it. So I should be looking for a Stern 2 Spike compatible shaker

2 options here:
https://www.pinballlife.com/godzilla-stern.html

One from stern and one from pinball life

#6022 2 years ago
Quoted from rue_:

Found two of those in my pro and no idea where they go

Check the screws on the inside of the coin door.

4 weeks later
#7419 2 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Anyone else heard "dirty pool" callout? 99% sure I heard that in a game yesterday, not sure what triggered it but it seemed to be something around mechagodzilla but I could be wrong.

Ya, it's a funny call out. I think it happens when you send the ball from one flipper to the inlane of the other flipper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 320.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BomberMods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball

€ 178.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joker19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=joker19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.