IMG_0814 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0815 (resized).jpeg
20240319_163550 (resized).jpg
20240319_163609 (resized).jpg
20240319_163600 (resized).jpg
20240318_181310 (resized).jpg
20240318_181348 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1374 Removing the ugly Insider sticker on the backbox. Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #1795 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Magnet swing adjustments Posted by PinMonk (2 years ago)

Post #3000 Register Your Game With Insider Connected Posted by TrixTrix (2 years ago)

Post #3546 TECH:LIGHTING. Backbox brightness adjustment PSA Posted by Chisox (2 years ago)

Post #4481 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Building stepper adjustment settings Posted by Palmer (2 years ago)

Post #6364 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Bridge and Building adjustments Posted by koops (2 years ago)

Post #6745 MOD: Flame Speaker light kit Posted by DugFreez (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkashani.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10588 1 year ago

Where does one purchase those?

Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I highly recommend the stainless steel mod and the bridge. They look awesome![quoted image][quoted image]

2 weeks later
#11103 1 year ago

Modfather, I think he has one for Jurasic Park.

Quoted from Forehead_Slap:

I would like to place a small goat, like the random goat that appears instead of the aliens, somewhere in the back of the playfield. Something subtle, just to see if anyone notices it.
Any ideas how in the hell to source a small goat?

2 months later
#13058 1 year ago

Shooter rod recommendations for a premium: Stern or Modfather (if Modfather which one and what size). Thank You

#13069 1 year ago

That looks amazing, but my daughter may not appreciate it. She was sacred of Jurassic Park.

Quoted from Sorokyl:

really happy with mine from superskillshot.com. matches the prem artwork really well i think and really nice to the touch. I just need to figure out something for the back backplate. [quoted image][quoted image]

#13147 1 year ago

Does the premium come with a shaker? If not which do I buy?

#13152 1 year ago

Mirror blades or art blades? What are people preferences and why?

#13285 1 year ago

I’m more appreciative of the couch and pillows in the background than your art blade instillation.

Quoted from coloradodan:

Artblades installed! I removed the playfield to install them, was super easy and glad I did. Playfield just lifts out, I used a cart right next to it so I didn't disconnect all the cables but you can pretty easily. It's better to lift the whole darn thing out rather than stand it up on end and work around the middle.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#13364 1 year ago

Maybe it was dropped?

Quoted from ticktockman:

Thanks, will do.
Also, my shooting rod is barely making contact with the ball on the plunge, barely making it able to clear the right side pops (autoplunge makes it around alright though). Is this by design? If not, how do I fix it?
Also, all the balls that come off the building for GZ multiball go sdtm.
What do?

#13449 1 year ago

Is there a topper in the works? Stern or other?

#13504 1 year ago

Wtf! Do tell. New game?

blockquote cite="#7069671">New Stern Mod
[quoted image]

1 week later
#13880 1 year ago

Joined the club, the game is a home run for sure. I have a pair of mirror blades that I want to install but I think I lost the screws. Can anyone point me in the direction of replacement screws?

#13906 1 year ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Now that home team is a thing, I don't think I'll ever really need the scanner..people coming over to my house to play aren't gonna give a shit about insider connected..
I wish there were more options for apron covers..I know wizardmods had one, but it still has those unnecessary triangles, and also I don't think every piece of artwork needs to be full of Kaiju...cabinet, back box, art blades, playfield... Don't need the same dudes again on apron...maybe some buildings. Or xiliens, I dunno.
Would just love a clean, full cover piece of art for the apron with something not completely redundant

1EBF34A1-2752-4A39-B28C-47605671453C (resized).jpeg1EBF34A1-2752-4A39-B28C-47605671453C (resized).jpeg50202931-24FA-4DA8-8460-2826DBB49F1C (resized).jpeg50202931-24FA-4DA8-8460-2826DBB49F1C (resized).jpeg7B6BB454-819D-4A75-AF6C-9308B2AC5C8D (resized).jpeg7B6BB454-819D-4A75-AF6C-9308B2AC5C8D (resized).jpegAFA920BD-DB01-4559-9C9F-4FE26594D086 (resized).jpegAFA920BD-DB01-4559-9C9F-4FE26594D086 (resized).jpeg
#13944 1 year ago

Can anyone give me the best settings for the sounds as far as music and voice attenuation. Also, how do you turn off the gif awful knocker. Thanks in advance.

#13946 1 year ago

No, I have not. Can you point me in the right direction?

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Did you see the EQ settings key post? Not specifically the voice attenuation setting but helps loads

#13952 1 year ago

Thank you for clarifying. I was referring to the stock speakers.

Quoted from northerndude:

Yes, it's more for replaced front and cabinet speaker.

#14065 1 year ago

Any link to the video?

blockquote cite="#7090314">I can see this one is already damaged a bit..if you don't wanna put the washer fix in right now then at least, before you play any more, pull the glass and stick some piece of rubber there where it's taking damage. That will keep it from getting more messed up

#14068 1 year ago

I wonder what the washer size is?

#14202 1 year ago

Disregard

#14342 1 year ago

Which backbox speakers did you upgrade to?

Quoted from jackd104:

I’ve had her a couple weeks, but now that she is set up and dialed in, I’d like to introduce you to Godzilla Premium born August 2, 2022. With added shaker, invisiglass, stern art blades, upgraded backbox speakers + external sub, & pinnovators headphone jack. She’s dreamy![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#14346 1 year ago

Do the kickers "kick"

Quoted from jackd104:

Kicker CSC5 5.25” with 5.25” speaker panels from Pinball Life.

#14355 1 year ago

The stock speakers look like spawn of the kickers!

Quoted from jackd104:

If you check out the DIY sound thread there is hours of reading and lots of opinions! Being that I kept the stock cabinet speaker and am using a 10” external Polk sub, I found this to sound best: switch to 10-band EQ under utilities> volume, see pic for backbox eq settings. Subwoofer 25% volume with low pass filter set to 125. Cabinet speaker I turned down completely by setting fade to 30 in volume settings. I tried many eq and fade setting but that cab speaker just seemed to muddy up the sound no matter what I tried! I find that between the better speakers and sub all ranges are covered well. It sounds very crisp with a nice boom on the low end. The music especially sounds fantastic.
A few pics. Side by side is with stock speakers.
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

#14378 1 year ago

Do you feel like it makes it too "busy" on the backboard?

Quoted from DiabloRush:

My honest review is I'm 97% happy with these. The design and "pop" of the buildings is fantastic! My only complaint is the clear filament used for the windows. These are opaque, and you see the flashers through them. IMHO, they both filter too much light and really show the layer lines from the printing. It's the only element of these that's less than premium in feel/polish. And to not just complain but offer a fix: perhaps Mezel would consider an opaque film applied after printing as an alternative (and not try to print the windows in clear filament). Other than this, they're fantastic. I still highly recommend them, they're a significant upgrade for GZ.[quoted image]

#14535 1 year ago

Where do you obtain that shooter rod?

Quoted from sidesmack40:

Very cool mods thanks Kevin!

#14600 1 year ago

That’s beautiful!

Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I went double green vein. I like it. But this game has lots of color options that work well.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#14668 1 year ago

Looks great! Did you put extra figures on it?

Quoted from pinballjah:

Pretty happy with the $125 option . I guess this sets the pricing bar for the eventual Stern topper.
[quoted image]

#14803 1 year ago

No way!

Quoted from ticktockman:

Have a chance to get a Metallica Premium for my Godzilla Premium. Should I pull off the trade? What do you guys think?

#14841 1 year ago

I prefer not to cheat, just kidding. Thanks for sharing this going to do it myself.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Have you guys adjusted the ball guide near the magnet? Pushing that in tight slightly widens the shot path to that left ramp, and it DRAMATICALLY increases successful shots. It’s a single nut under the playfield that has to be loosened: lift playfield, loosen nut slightly, push the ball guide in tight, tighten nut. Single best adjustment for this game, bar none. You can do it by yourself, takes 5 minutes.

#14867 1 year ago

I picked up an extra Mechagodzilla from Pinball Life for my premium. I can picture an airball breaking the arm someday, better safe than sorry. It seems like they're already sold out.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mechagodzilla-figure.html

#14964 1 year ago

How? When?

Quoted from beltking:

Topper hints coming today.

#15037 1 year ago

Where do I find the auto plunge settings?

blockquote cite="#7147685">Autoplunge did it, yes? Turn the auto plunge power down. I prefer it to auto plunge just below the bridge switch, that way if I want it to hit the bridge switch, I can override manual plunge.

#15209 1 year ago

Best choice ever!

Quoted from WilhuffTarkin:

Ordered my first pin. Might as well start with a Godzilla Premium.

#15239 1 year ago

Best mod to replace the Mechagodzilla plastics? Pics if you have them.

#15362 1 year ago

Looks great! Whats the name of the color?

Quoted from Mitoska:

Had a rough time picking a color with power coating, turned out great though. Has a very nice sparkle flake in the clear
[quoted image]

#15398 1 year ago

There was a method that someone posted regarding lifting the playfield up level with the use of clamps on the side of the cabinet. I think they were harbor freight clamps. Anyone happen to know the size of the clamps?

#15401 1 year ago

Thanks, just ordered them.

Quoted from mostater:

I've used 6" spring clamps with towels/rags draped over the side cabinet for protection. Works great amazon.com link »

#15402 1 year ago

Is the playfield he’d up by resting on the clamp?

Quoted from mostater:

I've used 6" spring clamps with towels/rags draped over the side cabinet for protection. Works great amazon.com link »

#15406 1 year ago

Thanks for posting this.

Quoted from ridlar:

Good video from Cary Hardy on this method…

1 week later
#15712 1 year ago

I had the same thing and I got even by getting everything powder coated. I’ll show them!

Quoted from purbeast:

After about 7 weeks of contacting my distro from my late July run GZ Premium, I finally received my new lockdown bar. It took a while but at least it came and was free.
And it now matches perfectly and is the old style. You can see from the before/after pics that the texture on the lockdown bar was completely different than the side rails. It was very noticeable once I initially noticed it. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#15731 1 year ago

This topper can’t be topped! Amazing! Interactive and all that.

88E9B276-2BA9-46F4-A0A8-D3DD43CCB395 (resized).jpeg88E9B276-2BA9-46F4-A0A8-D3DD43CCB395 (resized).jpeg
#15733 1 year ago

PM me.

Quoted from gamera9:

Where did you get this one?

#15735 1 year ago

You must be friends with Darrin. Lol.

Quoted from tedwasright:

THIS topper can't be topped!!!
[quoted image]

#15737 1 year ago

If you make him lift weights the arms will get bigger and you wont have that problem anymore. I remember someone suggesting bending the arm by using a blowdryer to make it on the warmer side. Remove it, may be easier that way.

Quoted from mark532011:

I have a question. The ball keeps getting stuck under Mechagodzilla's arm. I thought I might be able to bend him a trifle as it just barely catches but he moves around. Is there some way to adjust it?
[quoted image]

#15759 1 year ago

Where are the auto plunger power setting adjustments located? Thanks.

2 weeks later
#16435 1 year ago

No balls stuck for me there but a solid yes to bouncing and landing on the wireform. I kind of like it.

Quoted from Fezmid:

Anyone get the ball stuck on the Mechagodzilla spinner? That was a new one for me...
Speaking of Mechagodzilla - does anyone else have the bounce off the sculpt and fall into the wireform ramp? Not sure that's normal.
[quoted image]

#16443 1 year ago

Anyone have powerblades and pinstadiums? If so, is it overkill? or looks great!

#16474 1 year ago

Its amazing! Play it locally if you can. You will not be disappointed.

Quoted from J-drum11:

Hey everyone, I ordered a Godzilla premium sight unseen 9 months ago because , where it was in the top 100 and was hard to get one and my distributor told me it’s finally in.
Is this game really that good?
I’ve owned kiss le, metallica prem and now own a Rush LE.
I’m asking because, I’m never followed Godzilla.am I still going to like this one?The mods look great for the machine though.
I guess I’m second guessing my purchase here. Thank you for any input

#16635 1 year ago

Mechagodzilla is begging to have leds put in his eyes.

#16641 1 year ago

Where are those settings? Under coils?

Quoted from Tomass:

I adjusted my plunger setting so it will hit the skill shot 80 - 90% of the time. Then it's just a matter of one timing it to the scoop that I focus on. It may be cheating but I like not having to fight the plunges.

#16706 1 year ago

Howdy neighbor! Enjoy!

Quoted from Scotty_K:

The King of the Monsters arrived in North Jersey today:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Build date is November 3.
So glad to finally get this! Special thanks goes out to Mike, Jamal, and especially Becky at Automated Services.
Can't wait to dig in; let the modding begin!

1 week later
#16899 1 year ago

Return. Plenty of huo ones are popping up.

blockquote cite="#7254743">I joined the GZ club today. I picked up a premium from the local shipping depot and........a big tear in the lower part of the box. There is a five inch tear along with a few smaller ones on the right side of the cabinet. It is right where the bug's wing enters its body. I initially refused shipment and called Tilt Amusements. Troy said he would need to refund my money and I would have to wait for the next available machine. That could be another six to nine months. The other option was to accept the machine, send Tilt some photos of the damage and they would ship me a new cabinet side decal. If nothing else I can hold onto the new decal if I ever sell the GZ. I opted to keep the machine. I can't wait to get it set up and going. That said, what do you folks think? Keep or return?

3 weeks later
#17485 1 year ago

100%

Quoted from newpinbin:

Any thoughts / experience with adding a shaker motor to Godzilla? Is it worth it?

#17489 1 year ago

Honestly don't recall. Will have a look later and let you know.

Quoted from newpinbin:

Which one did you go with? This will be my first.

1 month later
#18425 1 year ago

I believe that game was done by hemiorange and posted on his powder coat thread. Looks like it could be illusion money or possible hunter green. Here is a pic of mine done with illusion money.

Quoted from Paseb:

Trying to find this green powdercoat color, anyone can share/help? Thx
[quoted image]

6CF46DC7-83E1-4D47-8443-F8A433FF0584 (resized).jpeg6CF46DC7-83E1-4D47-8443-F8A433FF0584 (resized).jpeg8441C044-B139-44CF-A9E2-76CB13D3A481 (resized).jpeg8441C044-B139-44CF-A9E2-76CB13D3A481 (resized).jpeg9A10EC0D-501A-4EE3-922D-C18392481B9A (resized).jpeg9A10EC0D-501A-4EE3-922D-C18392481B9A (resized).jpegBA4C3BA5-230C-4A03-AD4B-7F7488876672 (resized).jpegBA4C3BA5-230C-4A03-AD4B-7F7488876672 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#19196 1 year ago

First red flag

Quoted from math08:

A guy in Chicago. I will not disclose until I get my money back. He is not a listed dealer on the Stern Site but said he is close to one of the big distributors in Illinois who supplies him with the games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 114.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 120.00
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios
Toppers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop
Backbox
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilmington, NC
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball
Shooter rods
17,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Denver, CO
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkashani.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club?tu=jkashani and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.